All hotels in Chatsworth, California, United States of America
21603 Devonshire St, Chatsworth, CA, 91311, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9482

2.7
    2.9
    2.7
    2.4
    2.8
"Train Hotel"
Starting @ 5:30am train horn on your ear, 6:00 again, 6:30again, 7:00 again OMG! Really no rest Pools concrete bad, parking bad, lots of day light comes thru curtains,room smelled like cigarette Lots squeezing from the room upstairs you can also hear the upstairs AC on and off, on & off Will not recommend this hotel unless you don't mind everything I listed
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Noey
"Excellent Staff"
Because of the excellent (friendly, courteous, etc.), staff, it made our stay very pleasant! However, unfortunately, the location of the hotel isn't in a very good area! We had laundry to do so went to the laundromat at the next door building. There was a homeless female sleeping on one of the benches inside the laundromat. When she woke up, she didn't hurt anyone, but her profanity was unpleasant especially since I had my adopted blind 15 year old son with me! Also, there were homeless men standing and walking around the sidewalk directly in front of the building; harmless, but needless to say, uncomfortable for us! Also, we were surprised at the view when we opened the window shades (Room 117). The window was barred up with a black metal rail and above the brick fence were barbed wires like you see on prison walls! I thought to myself, well, although it felf spooky and like being in a prison, at least no one can break into our window! BUT, hurray, we're alive and well and now at home-sweet-home!
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Gert
"Garbage Hotel"
Worst hotel ever . This hotel needs to be closed down .
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"A roof over your head is about all you'll get..."
My family and I stayed in the hotel for one night. It took at least 20 minutes to check in and the staff didn't seem in any rush. We had reserved at non-smoking two queen beds room. We arrived to a room that smelled of smoke and had two double beds. We also found cigarette butts in the nightstand drawer and burn marks on the sheets. The continental breakfast was horrible. There was not much to choose from and the batter for the waffles was too runny to make waffles with. It took another twenty minutes to check out as both front desk attendants were dealing another customer's complaints. Provided shelter for the night but not much else. We won't return.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Good hotel on a budget"
Too far from Hollywood Studios, overall the hotel was pretty clean in the inside but could be cleaner outside. I little outdated but great for a budget
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Decent not 5 star but no bugs is a plus!"
The carpet was extremely dirty smelled like cat pee and turned white socks black but there werent bed bugs like the cheap hotels so that's a plus. The front desk girl was super sweet the guys were rude and not helpful. Oh and the a/c is hooked up to a light switch so we could t figure out why our ac wasn't working!!! And the breakfast was horrible! Warm milk and super watered down waffle mix had to end up going to buy breakfast! Aside from that if ur just there to shower n stay out all day it was fine it had microwave and fridge with sink.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Better than I was expecting"
Wasn't perfect, but for $70-80 a night I was very happy with it
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Room condition is horrible"
Room was stink and smoky. Ac unit fell apart and hard to turn on. Cigarette ashes all over the phone. Cigarette holes on the blanket. Baseboards all broke and old. We had to stay since it was 1 am in the morning but we canceled the following night.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
I have stayed at this hotel several times previously, for business very near by. The hotel options in the immediate area are either at this price range, or nearly twice as much. There is nothing I've found in between. On this trip, I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was under new ownership, and that the new owners were actually present, and involved with the day to day operations. Once in my room, I was very impressed with the recent remodeling that had been done. I expressed to the new owners that I was very happy to see the improvements. They appreciated the compliment, and explained that they were progressively remodeling every room in the motel. It's a great little spot if you need a room in this area.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
George Todd
"Just only for a night stand . Not for real couple"
Dirty couch and carpet . Stain all over them . Other than that good for a night stand tho .
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Horrible stay"
Horrible will never be back to this place, room was dirty and bed sheets looked like they werent cleaned for a while! Seems like people live in some of the rooms and to make this worse my son dropped his toy under the bed and I went ahead and looked for it. I found a smoking device under the bed which was very visible for the maids to be able to see that and pick it up! Thank god my son ddnt pick it up but omg I can go on about this horrible experience but I'm not nor will I ever think of coming back to this place!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Angeles y
"Sticky carpet"
Cons: Sticky carpet, train nearby, Internet that doesn't work. Pros: close to everything in the Valley, plenty of restaurants and shops around, clean and relatively comfortable bed. Overall: stay there only if you really need to save money.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Non smoking room but blanket had cigarette burns. Tv remote would not work ask the front desk they never fixed it
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
elmer
"Very dirty and smoking smell everyone."
no lights were working and dirty hallway, smoking smell elevator. Front desk staff was useless and not able to resolve the basic issues in the room. I never stayed such a horrible hotel in this country.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
terrible hotel.
"Uhg !!!!"
Right next to a strip club
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan
"Dirty and nasty"
Our stay was horrible, I went with my son and stayed in a room that did not look like it was clean! My son dropped his toy under the bed and as I was looking for it I found a crack pipe under the bed!! That was horrible!wI'll never stay here again!!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dirty hotel"
My room was the clean the second night and they took our tawels and never put new once in got pics to show
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Run down to the Ramada"
This hotel is horrible the smell from the trash is unbearable, the housekeeping was horrible to where I started to clean my own room the breakfast was just horrible they have the air conditioner on a timer and its hot out here. Front desk was rude
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Overall Underwhelmed"
Although the price seemed reasonable and the woman staff member apologized when we mentioned the issues with our room, it was certainly not a stay worth its value. The room included a big sticky stain on the carpet and a hairdryer that didn't work. Overall the room did not impress in the least - the bed was like a cheap toy, the bathroom was very old and dilapidated, and the surroundings looked barren and aged. I do not plan to stay here again, even a stereotypical lowest-budget place seems more worth the money.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Allison
"Bad service"
Bad service such as no communication, water not running, machines broken, doesnt clean proper and returning back to room after midnight needed to reset card 2 enter into our room. Wouldnt recommend family or friends to stay here.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Bad maintance...but,"
Our stay was good, with a couple of give and takes. Unfortunately the restroom in our room was not working, we called at 8am, prior to leaving to a conference, for maintance and asked if the toilet could be fixed and cleaned. We returned at 4pm and the room was still without fixing and the toilet dirty. We left for dinner and asked AGAIN, once we returned it was finally done. The city is okay, lived there for a couple months...the quality and aesthetics of the hotel could improve, but itll get the job done for a short stay and much more affordable than surrounding places.
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great!"
The room itself was great. I stayed for a week and had no problems. The air conditioner works great!! The hotel could use a little repairing but it was a very good stay. Breakfast was very simple. Waffles, cereal and toast. Parking is limited which was a downside.
6 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Vanessa
"STAY HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!"
This place was gross. The room smelled badly of smoke. The interior was outdated. The sheets and pillows smelled funny. The carpet was dirty and peeling from the floor. The towels in the bathroom were hard, dingy, and stained. The worst part of the room was the leak in the bathroom from the room above. Whenever a person in the room above took a shower, water leaked from the roof and flooded the bathroom. It was extremely gross. I told the desk clerk the next morning when checking out and he didn't seem overly concerned about it. If safety is your main concern, the neighborhood seems fine. It didn't feel at all unsafe. However, the neighborhood is really noisy, including the trains that come through. In summary, I rather sleep in my car than say here overnight again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Do not stay here"
Smelly restaurant neighbour garbage stench, dangerous area, unfinished bathroom.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Refund"
My son stayed there a few days and he said it was great. Another day, the manager authorized a refund on a non-refundable reservation that I had made. I really appreciate the refund that was authorized. Thank you to the staff or supervisor that allowed that to happen.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Needed a place to stay during house repair."
Awful, awful, awful. My husband almost slipped in the shower, which had hairs from prior use. No batteries in TV remote which you could only watch from an angle. No screens on window. People outside smoking on the balcony at all hours. Hairs on bed sheets.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Good place for a good price"
It was nice, the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2015
Selene
Receptionist too busy talking to friend when checking me in. Asked for a quiet room - room was across from noisy elevator. Continental breakfast was not worth a dime.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"The worst hotel stay every"
It was terrible!! The hotel was rundown. The room was awful with holes in the walls and the TV didn't even work. In fact, the remote was taped on the back of the an old remote. I will advise everyone the room was overpriced and not worth it at all.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
sidonia
"Should have checked reviews"
Check in and out was fine. Front desk staff was not very friendly. Room service staff was very friendly. Our room was clean but smelled of cigerette smoke. The room was non-smoking. I mentioned it to the front desk when we left and they said they would check into it. The closet was so bad my jacket smelled of smoke. I had to wash my pajamas at my next stop because they wreaked of cigerette smoke. There is a train that runs by the hotel. Maybe if I checked the reviews, I would have chosen another place. The hotel couldn't control other guest however they were noisy coming in.
Other trip May 26, 2015
MrsCHC
"Pictures tell a lie"
The floor board has tile missing, The bathroom fan cover is missing-very dirty, wall vibrating fan. Air conditioner only get room a little cold and no more! No High def and still have tube tvs. No coffee in breakfast room. No jaqquzi working. Water wasted out of tub spigot while taking shower-you can't fix it. Wastes water
Other trip May 26, 2015
Greg
"Not a good choice"
Booked our room here thinking it would be a decent place for our family to stay for our vacation. It was not at all what I had hoped for. It is under new management now so hopefully the rooms will get cleaned. For the money I still felt that the rooms should be much cleaner. The beds themselves were not bad aside from the sheets were not big enough to fit the mattress and the burns(cigarette burns)that are on the comforters. The floor is beyond filthy. I laid my towel on the ground (it was damp) when I picked it up it was black when I picked it back up. If you stay here always wear shoes. The towels are extremely small and not nice. The coffee maker did not work, had to get new wifi pw everyday. The cleaning staff was very friendly but the front counter not so much. I will not recommend this hotel nor will I stay here again.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Carlos
"Close to train station"
Needed a convenient place to catch the Amtrak in the morning. Perfect
Other trip May 21, 2015
"This hotel might be a "maybe""
It was ok as a 2 star hotel very dated. A friend from the area met me for dinner, and told me nothing had changed since the 80's. I believe it as there was an abundance of gilt gold framed palm trees every where. Receptionist told me they would be updating soon. That said, they have neglected everything while waiting for the update. WIFI was limited to one device period. The chair in my room was holding the the table upright as it was missing a leg. Do not walk barefoot on the carpet it hasn't been updated yet, or cleaned.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Edward
"No refills"
The maid did not refill the coffee or Styrofoam cups for coffee
Other trip May 12, 2015
NB
"O.K. but would not stay there again."
The People that worked there were wonderful, helpful and very sharp. The luggage hauler was kind of broken and difficult to steer. There was a faucet in the room that did not work. The Breakfast was nothing special. The room seemed very clean but very dark at night. Luckily I am not much of a reader. I would not want to walk around the neighborhood. Things were clean but I guess just old. I guess I would rate it FAIR.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Staff Uncooperative"
Reserved a non-smoking room and were given a smoking room. Had to threaten to leave and contest charges with credit card company in order to be placed in a non-smoking room which was in much better condition than original room. Would not recommend this hotel based on attitude of staff.
5 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
"Worst hotel ever!"
I was put 3 stories up on the back side of hotel where I heard train noise all night long. Maid came only once in a 4 day stay only after I yelled and screamed. Staff told me it was my fault that room keys didn't work. One staff brought me coffee after maid didn't leave it because she didn't come, and it wasn't the right kind for the coffee maker in the room.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"More than you pay for..."
One night stay connected to an event. Was exactly what I wished for and needed. Excellent!
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
Fredrik
"Worst hotel experience ever!!!!!"
This is a total dump ... I would not stay there again for free. Filthy carpet, no sink in the bathroom, everything is old.
1 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
"Hotel is old and in need of much repair."
Hotel is old and in need of much repair. Hopefully new management and corporate will alleviate the situation. Carpeting not clean-needs vacuuming (in corners), steam cleaning and sanitizing. 3/8 " air space between top of door and frame-potential entry for mosquitos and other bugs. Showerhead spraying water from goose neck joint directly overhead and wall outside tub area. Shower head was replaced. Legs on corner table and chairs loose and wobbly, waiting for an accident to happen. Maintenance man "J" fixed table (same day), but could not fix chair legs-dangerous. Could not open windows as there was no screen.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"DIRTY HOTEL / DRINKING & SMOKING IN THE HALLWAY"
BAD BAD HOTEL I CHECKED IN 11:30 PM & IN THE HALLWAY 2ND FLLOR 4 PEOPLE DRINKING & SMOKING IN THE HALLWAY CLOSE TO MY FUTURE ROOM ONLY 10 FEETS. THE ROOM WAS DIRTY AND SMELL SO BAD. THE FRONT DESK THE WOMAN WAS SO RUDE WITH US. THE A/C MAKE A LOUD BAD NOISE ALL THE NIGHT - THE TV THE COFFE MAKER & SO NO WERE WITH A LOT OF DUST, MEANS MANY DAYS NOBODY CLEANED THOSE. THE COVER BED & BLANKET WITH HOLES FOR THE CIGARRETTE. THE ELEVATOR DO NOT WORKING, ALL THE STAIRS WERE SO DIRTY AND ALLTHE HALLWAY TOO. THE ALARM CLOCK WAS NO WORKING. THE ONLY GOOD WORKER WAS ONE MEN WHO HELP ME AND MY WIFE AND MY LITTLE BABY TO PICK UP MY SUITCASES & 3 TIMES WENT TO THE 2ND FLOOR TO FD TO CHANGE THE KEY, BECAUSE 2 TIMES DID NO OPEN THE DOOR OF THE ROOM. THE PRINCIPAL DOOR OF THE ROOM, DD NOT HAVE LACHT, WAS SCRED TO MY WIFE. ALL OF THIS HAPPENED AFTER MID NIGHT. NEVER WE WILL GO TO THIS TERRIBLE HOTEL, NO MY FREINDS NO MY FAMILY ETC ETC
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
ROG
"Affordable and pleasant surprise."
I have enjoyed my stay. I would recommend this place.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2015
Yousef
"Duartes review"
We were in town for my mother's Funeral staff was awesome. Air conditioning did not work and light was burned out. And cigarette burns on covers. But felt safe and after all under new management
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
david
"Woops!"
This place is perfect if you're looking for a shady, seedy motel with hallways that smell like pot and cigarettes. It felt like I was staying in the projects. I had a view of the liquor store next door, and from my third floor vantage point I could see all the drug deals that took place in the parking lot behind the liquor store. There are a few other places nearby, on the same street, for the same price range, that were much cleaner and safer looking. Go there instead.
2 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"Ugly very dirty"
horrible smelled like pee The bath room had the vent not working and they still wanted a 100 doller deposit
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
The room was clean, but there was a bad order on the hallway (i think it was the trash). We could hear the people on the next room talking. The ceiling light didn't work so we would have to leave the door open in order to get to the nearest lamp next to the bed. On one of the days we had to shower at 7am and there was no hot water. This is a cheap place, you pay for what you get.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Decent hotel for the money"
Stayed in a King suite. Way bigger that it needs to be but I'm not complaining. Everything was clean and pleasant. Weird thing happened after the housekeepers cleaned the room: There was a large amount of long hair in the toilet, like more than you would ever expect to see in a toilet. Wasn't mine, I have short hair. Great experience other than that.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Josh
Air conditioning didn't work. Microwave plate was misssing. I called desk for help with the problems but didn't get fixed till very late on the next day. I was leaving the next morning. The entire people/place is very sketchy.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Nice Hotel for the price! Near by Freeways and it was clean and room in good condition.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015