All hotels in Chatsworth, California, United States of America

Uncomfortable
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
    Bad internet service
location was perfect for where we were planning to go.
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
kevin
"The hotel does not look like the pictures!"
The staff is rude and not willing to anything for the customers. The rooms are terrible and smell. The air conditioning doesn't work half the time. I would not send my worst enemy to this place.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
The worse
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Jorge
"Service quality was poor"
Not a good hotel for family and the service was really poor. When I asked for a change of room from Smoking to not smoking the lady said she will do it and pass on the message to the next shift person, but the new guy did not understand it. And never gave the new room to me. Next day when I checked out the with lady she said she switched my room and noted my complaint to her Manager.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
I felt dirty staying there. And not dirty in the good way.
2 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
place was dirty noisy with train rumbling thru often. Parking was terrible and place smelled
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Awful you don't get what you pay for!"
Business Center is a computer and desk in lobby but printer didn't work. No fax services. Pool was dirty. Ice machine didn't work and it's the only one for entire hotel. Toilet was dirty and shower faucet was loose. Internet connectivity was horrible. The worst thing is customer service because they only thing they would say is "I'm sorry" instead of fixing it.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
V.R.
"Very Disappointed"
First once arrived asked to employees where the Ice Machine was and finally one said it is out of order. Place was dirty from Elevator on. We got to the room and four of us staying but only three towels and three wash clothes, asked twice for towels they said they would get them. Never showed up. We shared towels. We down the next day to desk and got towels but they gave us four hand towels instead of four wash clothes. Then waffle machine wasn't heating up for breakfast and just a cheap breakfast. Internet was supper.....SLOW also. Small room also. TV looked 20 years old. Pool area junky also. Small tight parking lot
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Golf Nut
"Really nice room, close to Magic Mountain"
Breakfast wasn't anything special but it was free. Our room with a king bed was really nice and comfortable. Hotel looks terrible on the outside but the inside it quite nice.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Want a jacuzzi, don't stay here, broke down years ago, and just covered it over
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
TIMOTHY
Positive:Room was clean, service was good. Negative : limited parking and ice machine wasn't working
2 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"7/18/15"
At first glance the place was decent but upon closer inspection there were many flaws. The falls were dirty with cracks and the AC was disgusting, it was full of dirt and grime. The microwave smelled weird and the mini fridge wasn't even plugged in. We had to pull it out and plug it in. There were stains on the carpet and chair. And the neighborhood was kinda sketchy. The fire alarm went off at 3 in the morning! Overall i would not stay the again.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Porter ranch"
We've stayed here a few times, no more jacuzzi, broke down a few years ago, never fixed
5 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
TIMOTHY
"worst hotel"
Worst experience after spending tons of money. WiFi is very slow then I tried to watch TV but it was not working and nobody wants to fix it. Same with the ice Machine.
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
"Train Hotel"
Starting @ 5:30am train horn on your ear, 6:00 again, 6:30again, 7:00 again OMG! Really no rest Pools concrete bad, parking bad, lots of day light comes thru curtains,room smelled like cigarette Lots squeezing from the room upstairs you can also hear the upstairs AC on and off, on & off Will not recommend this hotel unless you don't mind everything I listed
Other trip Jul 19, 2015
Noey
"Excellent Staff"
Because of the excellent (friendly, courteous, etc.), staff, it made our stay very pleasant! However, unfortunately, the location of the hotel isn't in a very good area! We had laundry to do so went to the laundromat at the next door building. There was a homeless female sleeping on one of the benches inside the laundromat. When she woke up, she didn't hurt anyone, but her profanity was unpleasant especially since I had my adopted blind 15 year old son with me! Also, there were homeless men standing and walking around the sidewalk directly in front of the building; harmless, but needless to say, uncomfortable for us! Also, we were surprised at the view when we opened the window shades (Room 117). The window was barred up with a black metal rail and above the brick fence were barbed wires like you see on prison walls! I thought to myself, well, although it felf spooky and like being in a prison, at least no one can break into our window! BUT, hurray, we're alive and well and now at home-sweet-home!
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Gert
"Garbage Hotel"
Worst hotel ever . This hotel needs to be closed down .
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"A roof over your head is about all you'll get..."
My family and I stayed in the hotel for one night. It took at least 20 minutes to check in and the staff didn't seem in any rush. We had reserved at non-smoking two queen beds room. We arrived to a room that smelled of smoke and had two double beds. We also found cigarette butts in the nightstand drawer and burn marks on the sheets. The continental breakfast was horrible. There was not much to choose from and the batter for the waffles was too runny to make waffles with. It took another twenty minutes to check out as both front desk attendants were dealing another customer's complaints. Provided shelter for the night but not much else. We won't return.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Good hotel on a budget"
Too far from Hollywood Studios, overall the hotel was pretty clean in the inside but could be cleaner outside. I little outdated but great for a budget
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Decent not 5 star but no bugs is a plus!"
The carpet was extremely dirty smelled like cat pee and turned white socks black but there werent bed bugs like the cheap hotels so that's a plus. The front desk girl was super sweet the guys were rude and not helpful. Oh and the a/c is hooked up to a light switch so we could t figure out why our ac wasn't working!!! And the breakfast was horrible! Warm milk and super watered down waffle mix had to end up going to buy breakfast! Aside from that if ur just there to shower n stay out all day it was fine it had microwave and fridge with sink.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Better than I was expecting"
Wasn't perfect, but for $70-80 a night I was very happy with it
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
"Room condition is horrible"
Room was stink and smoky. Ac unit fell apart and hard to turn on. Cigarette ashes all over the phone. Cigarette holes on the blanket. Baseboards all broke and old. We had to stay since it was 1 am in the morning but we canceled the following night.
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
I have stayed at this hotel several times previously, for business very near by. The hotel options in the immediate area are either at this price range, or nearly twice as much. There is nothing I've found in between. On this trip, I was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was under new ownership, and that the new owners were actually present, and involved with the day to day operations. Once in my room, I was very impressed with the recent remodeling that had been done. I expressed to the new owners that I was very happy to see the improvements. They appreciated the compliment, and explained that they were progressively remodeling every room in the motel. It's a great little spot if you need a room in this area.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
George Todd
"Just only for a night stand . Not for real couple"
Dirty couch and carpet . Stain all over them . Other than that good for a night stand tho .
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Horrible stay"
Horrible will never be back to this place, room was dirty and bed sheets looked like they werent cleaned for a while! Seems like people live in some of the rooms and to make this worse my son dropped his toy under the bed and I went ahead and looked for it. I found a smoking device under the bed which was very visible for the maids to be able to see that and pick it up! Thank god my son ddnt pick it up but omg I can go on about this horrible experience but I'm not nor will I ever think of coming back to this place!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Angeles y
"Sticky carpet"
Cons: Sticky carpet, train nearby, Internet that doesn't work. Pros: close to everything in the Valley, plenty of restaurants and shops around, clean and relatively comfortable bed. Overall: stay there only if you really need to save money.
3 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Non smoking room but blanket had cigarette burns. Tv remote would not work ask the front desk they never fixed it
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
elmer
"Very dirty and smoking smell everyone."
no lights were working and dirty hallway, smoking smell elevator. Front desk staff was useless and not able to resolve the basic issues in the room. I never stayed such a horrible hotel in this country.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
terrible hotel.
"Uhg !!!!"
Right next to a strip club
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan
"Dirty and nasty"
Our stay was horrible, I went with my son and stayed in a room that did not look like it was clean! My son dropped his toy under the bed and as I was looking for it I found a crack pipe under the bed!! That was horrible!wI'll never stay here again!!
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Dirty hotel"
My room was the clean the second night and they took our tawels and never put new once in got pics to show
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Run down to the Ramada"
This hotel is horrible the smell from the trash is unbearable, the housekeeping was horrible to where I started to clean my own room the breakfast was just horrible they have the air conditioner on a timer and its hot out here. Front desk was rude
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Overall Underwhelmed"
Although the price seemed reasonable and the woman staff member apologized when we mentioned the issues with our room, it was certainly not a stay worth its value. The room included a big sticky stain on the carpet and a hairdryer that didn't work. Overall the room did not impress in the least - the bed was like a cheap toy, the bathroom was very old and dilapidated, and the surroundings looked barren and aged. I do not plan to stay here again, even a stereotypical lowest-budget place seems more worth the money.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Allison
"Bad service"
Bad service such as no communication, water not running, machines broken, doesnt clean proper and returning back to room after midnight needed to reset card 2 enter into our room. Wouldnt recommend family or friends to stay here.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Bad maintance...but,"
Our stay was good, with a couple of give and takes. Unfortunately the restroom in our room was not working, we called at 8am, prior to leaving to a conference, for maintance and asked if the toilet could be fixed and cleaned. We returned at 4pm and the room was still without fixing and the toilet dirty. We left for dinner and asked AGAIN, once we returned it was finally done. The city is okay, lived there for a couple months...the quality and aesthetics of the hotel could improve, but itll get the job done for a short stay and much more affordable than surrounding places.
2 night romance trip Jun 17, 2015
"Great!"
The room itself was great. I stayed for a week and had no problems. The air conditioner works great!! The hotel could use a little repairing but it was a very good stay. Breakfast was very simple. Waffles, cereal and toast. Parking is limited which was a downside.
6 night romance trip Jun 8, 2015
Vanessa
"STAY HERE AT YOUR OWN RISK!"
This place was gross. The room smelled badly of smoke. The interior was outdated. The sheets and pillows smelled funny. The carpet was dirty and peeling from the floor. The towels in the bathroom were hard, dingy, and stained. The worst part of the room was the leak in the bathroom from the room above. Whenever a person in the room above took a shower, water leaked from the roof and flooded the bathroom. It was extremely gross. I told the desk clerk the next morning when checking out and he didn't seem overly concerned about it. If safety is your main concern, the neighborhood seems fine. It didn't feel at all unsafe. However, the neighborhood is really noisy, including the trains that come through. In summary, I rather sleep in my car than say here overnight again.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Do not stay here"
Smelly restaurant neighbour garbage stench, dangerous area, unfinished bathroom.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Refund"
My son stayed there a few days and he said it was great. Another day, the manager authorized a refund on a non-refundable reservation that I had made. I really appreciate the refund that was authorized. Thank you to the staff or supervisor that allowed that to happen.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Needed a place to stay during house repair."
Awful, awful, awful. My husband almost slipped in the shower, which had hairs from prior use. No batteries in TV remote which you could only watch from an angle. No screens on window. People outside smoking on the balcony at all hours. Hairs on bed sheets.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Good place for a good price"
It was nice, the staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2015
Selene
Receptionist too busy talking to friend when checking me in. Asked for a quiet room - room was across from noisy elevator. Continental breakfast was not worth a dime.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"The worst hotel stay every"
It was terrible!! The hotel was rundown. The room was awful with holes in the walls and the TV didn't even work. In fact, the remote was taped on the back of the an old remote. I will advise everyone the room was overpriced and not worth it at all.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
sidonia
"Should have checked reviews"
Check in and out was fine. Front desk staff was not very friendly. Room service staff was very friendly. Our room was clean but smelled of cigerette smoke. The room was non-smoking. I mentioned it to the front desk when we left and they said they would check into it. The closet was so bad my jacket smelled of smoke. I had to wash my pajamas at my next stop because they wreaked of cigerette smoke. There is a train that runs by the hotel. Maybe if I checked the reviews, I would have chosen another place. The hotel couldn't control other guest however they were noisy coming in.
Other trip May 26, 2015
MrsCHC
"Pictures tell a lie"
The floor board has tile missing, The bathroom fan cover is missing-very dirty, wall vibrating fan. Air conditioner only get room a little cold and no more! No High def and still have tube tvs. No coffee in breakfast room. No jaqquzi working. Water wasted out of tub spigot while taking shower-you can't fix it. Wastes water
Other trip May 26, 2015
Greg
"Not a good choice"
Booked our room here thinking it would be a decent place for our family to stay for our vacation. It was not at all what I had hoped for. It is under new management now so hopefully the rooms will get cleaned. For the money I still felt that the rooms should be much cleaner. The beds themselves were not bad aside from the sheets were not big enough to fit the mattress and the burns(cigarette burns)that are on the comforters. The floor is beyond filthy. I laid my towel on the ground (it was damp) when I picked it up it was black when I picked it back up. If you stay here always wear shoes. The towels are extremely small and not nice. The coffee maker did not work, had to get new wifi pw everyday. The cleaning staff was very friendly but the front counter not so much. I will not recommend this hotel nor will I stay here again.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
Carlos
"Close to train station"
Needed a convenient place to catch the Amtrak in the morning. Perfect
Other trip May 21, 2015
"This hotel might be a "maybe""
It was ok as a 2 star hotel very dated. A friend from the area met me for dinner, and told me nothing had changed since the 80's. I believe it as there was an abundance of gilt gold framed palm trees every where. Receptionist told me they would be updating soon. That said, they have neglected everything while waiting for the update. WIFI was limited to one device period. The chair in my room was holding the the table upright as it was missing a leg. Do not walk barefoot on the carpet it hasn't been updated yet, or cleaned.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Edward
"No refills"
The maid did not refill the coffee or Styrofoam cups for coffee
Other trip May 12, 2015
NB
"O.K. but would not stay there again."
The People that worked there were wonderful, helpful and very sharp. The luggage hauler was kind of broken and difficult to steer. There was a faucet in the room that did not work. The Breakfast was nothing special. The room seemed very clean but very dark at night. Luckily I am not much of a reader. I would not want to walk around the neighborhood. Things were clean but I guess just old. I guess I would rate it FAIR.
2 night family trip Mar 21, 2015