All hotels in Glendale, California, United States of America
450 West Pioneer Drive, Glendale, CA, 91203, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Comfortable Stay, Great Location"
I was upgraded to king size bed room with microwave, good sized mini fridge and sofa bed which made the stay great! Room was comfortable and hotel staff were very hospitable. Good location with ample parking (3 lots) and easy access to freeway.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
"Dont waste your money"
dirty carpet, chairs couch.. table.. old school tv that didnt have a working remote
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
sabrina
"Poor condition, outdated and dirty!!"
Booked hotel based on other reviews and proximity to Griffith Park. I am definitely not a picky person when it comes to hotels but this hotel was awful! As soon as you walk into the lobby it smells of cigarette smoke and it looks outdated from the outside and inside. They gave us a room right next to the elevator which made noise but at least the air conditioner was louder. The room was in pretty bad condition, carpet was stained brown around the edges and was worn out in a few places. The fire alarm was hanging feom the ceiling and the fire sprinkler was rusty. The room had a balcony but the view was a rooftop with hvac duct everywhere with trash. The bed was hard and uncomfortable and it made noise when you rolled over. For the price we paid this was crazy to be in a hotel in such poor condition. I would stay away! Oh yah, you have to park across the strret from the hotel and walk across a street with no crosswalk. Not a big deal but when you are carrying bagge it is a little sketchy.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
"Best deal found for people who want to know LA!"
Best deal so far we found. Despite the distance, it was easy to visit different LA tourist location since we had rent a car.
9 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
João Marcelo
First of all I was not able to check in at 2:00 which is the designated time posted on their site and at the desk. Didn't get to check in until 4:00. The excuse was that none of the rooms were cleaned and the maids were in a meeting. I stayed here 4 years ago and it now has become more run down looking. The light fixtures in the room were falling off the wall. The carpet, well, just don't walk bare foot. It served its purpose but I don't think I'll be staying again.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2015
Devon
"Family Vacay"
Everyone and everything was very pleasant. Good location for us.
5 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Mary O'Farrell
"Overall, a good place - but very slow internet"
slow internet, otherwise, good place to stay a couple of days
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Bassem
"Nice but very outdated"
We stayed for a week for my daughters wedding the hotel definitely is dated but very clean. It needs to be updated. Also I guess there are residents who live there in Extended Stay rooms. There were signs all over the hotel saying they were not affiliated with the Days Inn but they took over the pool everyday at 3:00 and they all seemed kind of shady. That put a damper on trying to relax at the pool.
7 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Food value hotel. We chose for proximity to Universal. Comfortable beds.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Tamara
Everything was great. Just parking a little odd but overall good hotel. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Angela
Specified a non-smoking room got a stinky smoking instead. Housekeeping services were inadequate, first night no bath mat and only one washcloth. Second night returned at 8pm and room hadn't been touched by housekeeping. Plugs for tv and one light were out I had to move furniture and crawl around on floor to plug them back in. Nasty looking dark snot-like gook stuck on wallpaper obviously visible but overlooked by housejeeping. Thumbs down yuk.
3 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
We have a wonderful stay!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Poor Conditional, Needs Updating"
Hotel is seriously rundown. Regular maintenance has not been performed. Furniture, paint, wall paper, ceiling tile, tv, and carpet all need to be replaced. Ceiling tiles were hanging from the ceiling and could fall at any mjnute. Bathroom fixtures had a considerable amount of rust on them. I did not want to touch anything.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
"Not a good hotel"
The room was old and outdated.the neighborhood wasn't all that great.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Kimberly
"thanks hotel.com"
fair price good location clean hotel every think ok. thanks hotel.com
2 night trip Jul 20, 2015
alezzi
"Ok place for the price."
The shower heads are down way to low to even wash your hair comfortably and the TV is way out of date. Other then that it was not too bad but you get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
the room was not as i expected. It's big, but not as comfortable as my previous experiences with Daysinn. But overall is acceptable if you only need a place to sleep for a night! They have a lot of parking spots for guests.I think with this price, you can have a better room in some other area.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Tzu Ling
"good place to stay just 20mins away from hollywood"
I was little disappointed with the wifi network as it did not work at all for any of our devices. We could connect to wifi, but network was very week that it did not allow any page or app to open on our devices. Other than the wifi problem, staff service and hotel ambiance was good and I enjoyed my stay.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Love staying here"
It was what I needed to relax
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Delilah
"What a Dump"
No mention of the property being an extended stay apartment mixed in with the hotel rooms.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"nope."
It's schitophrenic. Ithas two signs: Days inn and Extended stay. It's one building, smoking is allowed in 1/2 of it. Decide.
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
susan
"You pay for what you get"
You pay for what you get. The hotel is in pretty old condition, but fairly clean. The shower head is placed so low and awkwardly, that half of the water was landing on the wall and not me (there is no way to move it). I'm 5 foot and I still struggled to get my head under the water. In-room WIFI is free but very slow, unless you're right by the window. Box TV. Paper cups. Old carpet. The hotel is directly connected to the extended stay rooms, and you have to pass those rooms, which reek of smoke, in order to get to the parking lot. The hotel is also located off the highway, so lots of traffic at times. And besides a gas station, nothing is really walkable. But, it's cheap. Would not stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Ok place to stay"
It was nice. The room was clean. We didn't try the coffee shop as there was never anyone there. It was easy access from the freeway but no shopping or dining within walking distance. People were very nice.
4 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Okay stay"
It was okay. It got the job done. If you're looking for something fancy, don't stay here. Make sure you select non smoking at the time of booking or else you'll get stuck in a smoking room which was horrible. We did not stay in our room for most of the day but it was dreadful going back to a smoking room and nothing else could have been done. Other than that, it has a bed to sleep in. Very close to universal studios which was nice.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Clean and efficient"
The hotel did not seem very up to date but it was clean and that should be the most important aspect of hotel renting. overall, I was happy with our stay and would definitely come back again
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Martin
"Okay"
Hotel is the oldest run down hotel I've ever stayed at. Needless to say it was clean and bug free. For the price would not stay again.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"?"
Staywasdue to a hernia surgery I was having.we were able to check in early and was very grateful....since I had preop apmt all day.... This is my 3 rd stay and deffinately would stay again
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Steve and Dena
"Beware!"
Vehicle broken into in hotel parking lot!!!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Everything's OK, except for the smelly, old carpet in the room.
Other trip May 24, 2015
Francis
"For volunteers"
I reserved this for a meeting of volunteers and they were very satisfied.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Great room for a good price"
Room was clean and spacious. Great rate and free parking. Very close go glendale malls and shopping area (within 1-2 miles) and in a good area. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Trip to LA"
I went for a vacation with my brother. The hotel and services are fine but internet is super slow. My phone's 3G network was faster than their internet. I hope they fix internet. All other things are ok.
4 night family trip May 11, 2015
Rajiv
"Awful"
Awful very bad experience I will never recommended to anyone unprofessional no wifi vending machines not working really it was a bad experience
Other trip May 16, 2015
hussein
"Perfect for an overnight stay!"
Helpful staff, clean rooms, would stay again. Great location. Plenty of parking.
Other trip May 15, 2015
"No frills, good value"
My wife and my mother accompanied me to see my son and his family in L.A. but they do not have the space to accomodate us so we needed a clean, safe place to spend 3 nights. It is a quiet location and has a convenient place to eat with decent food. No free breakfast but those are not worth it anyway. The staff was courteous although we did not spend much time there. I would recommend it.
3 night family trip May 9, 2015
Manuel
"Terrible front desk people, rude as rude can be!"
They don't tell you there's no parking within the property on the description. The staff looks and acts like they're doing you a favor just by talking to you. The manager was nice enough to change us from a dirty room to a dirtier one. Everything is old and smells like mold. Stay Away!
Other trip May 14, 2015
james
Bad wifi! Parking opposite. No free breakfast. Dirty in the room. Bad bathroom everything!
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Stay Here Every Month"
I travel to Glendale, CA every month and always stay at this hotel. My doctor's office (who I see once a month) is in walking distance from this property. There is ample parking, which is lighted and apprears to be safe. There is also an attached Cafe, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. It closes at 9PM. You can eat in the cafe or have the food delivered to your room. Prices are very reasonable. They have free internet too.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Days inn stay"
The hotel served it's purpose for my stay. I just needed somewhere close for a test early the next morning. The carpets had stains and the bath tub wouldn't drain when I showered. And when I returned 4 hours later, the water was still In the tub. Staff was friendly and area seemed safe
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
JENNIFER
"Convenient location"
Enjoyed our stay. Continental breakfast provided would have been nice.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Beware"
The room reeked of cigarettes stains on the carpet and black spots in the shower will never stay here again. I booked a non-smoking room and when I arrived I was given a smoking room and said that's all that was available.
Other trip May 6, 2015
"Glendale"
Internet was very SLOW, I was not able to use it, it was like going back to dial-up:-(
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"My stay in Glendale."
The hotel was very good, but not the service. Water was dripping from our coffee maker, I told the front desk but no action was taken. After 3 days the coffee maker has the same problem.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Worst experience ever"
I have never had such a horrible experience in my life. I had to change hotel rooms twice because I found cockroaches on my night star at one in the morning instead of sleeping I was was packing my bags moving room to room. The furniture was broken, room was filthy the whole experience was a complete nightmare and the staff was not the best when it came to customer service
Other trip May 4, 2015
Nicole
"very good"
overall great stay,only bad thing was the fire alarm went off at 5 in the morning and didn't turn off for 45 minutes,woke up the entire hotel even firefighters were called
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Nice Motel"
Went to a show at the Greek theatre , the Days Inn staff was friendly the room clean and the beds comfortable. cannot ask fro more.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Ok"
Hotel is old , room is verry clean end rates economical,
Other trip May 2, 2015
My room and hallways on 5th floor smell so smoky, the room bathtub is clog. Banquet room were not ready and not clean for our 10 am. session.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
okie
"Convenient location"
Good location, right next to freeway. Staff was friendly and room was clean. I like that there is a restaurant in the hotel. This makes it nice for a quick breakfast and coffee.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Harmony
"decent for the price"
I have stayed here many times, it never has been what I would call "great" nor has it been called "bad" it is a decent value at a decent price. freeway close and a restaurant and bar downstairs. decent rooms, but definitely old.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2015