All hotels in Glendale, California, United States of America
450 West Pioneer Drive, Glendale, CA, 91203, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Ok place for the price."
The shower heads are down way to low to even wash your hair comfortably and the TV is way out of date. Other then that it was not too bad but you get what you pay for.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
the room was not as i expected. It's big, but not as comfortable as my previous experiences with Daysinn. But overall is acceptable if you only need a place to sleep for a night! They have a lot of parking spots for guests.I think with this price, you can have a better room in some other area.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
Tzu Ling
"good place to stay just 20mins away from hollywood"
I was little disappointed with the wifi network as it did not work at all for any of our devices. We could connect to wifi, but network was very week that it did not allow any page or app to open on our devices. Other than the wifi problem, staff service and hotel ambiance was good and I enjoyed my stay.
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Love staying here"
It was what I needed to relax
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Delilah
"What a Dump"
No mention of the property being an extended stay apartment mixed in with the hotel rooms.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"nope."
It's schitophrenic. Ithas two signs: Days inn and Extended stay. It's one building, smoking is allowed in 1/2 of it. Decide.
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
susan
"You pay for what you get"
You pay for what you get. The hotel is in pretty old condition, but fairly clean. The shower head is placed so low and awkwardly, that half of the water was landing on the wall and not me (there is no way to move it). I'm 5 foot and I still struggled to get my head under the water. In-room WIFI is free but very slow, unless you're right by the window. Box TV. Paper cups. Old carpet. The hotel is directly connected to the extended stay rooms, and you have to pass those rooms, which reek of smoke, in order to get to the parking lot. The hotel is also located off the highway, so lots of traffic at times. And besides a gas station, nothing is really walkable. But, it's cheap. Would not stay here again.
4 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Ok place to stay"
It was nice. The room was clean. We didn't try the coffee shop as there was never anyone there. It was easy access from the freeway but no shopping or dining within walking distance. People were very nice.
4 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Okay stay"
It was okay. It got the job done. If you're looking for something fancy, don't stay here. Make sure you select non smoking at the time of booking or else you'll get stuck in a smoking room which was horrible. We did not stay in our room for most of the day but it was dreadful going back to a smoking room and nothing else could have been done. Other than that, it has a bed to sleep in. Very close to universal studios which was nice.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Clean and efficient"
The hotel did not seem very up to date but it was clean and that should be the most important aspect of hotel renting. overall, I was happy with our stay and would definitely come back again
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Martin
"Okay"
Hotel is the oldest run down hotel I've ever stayed at. Needless to say it was clean and bug free. For the price would not stay again.
2 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"?"
Staywasdue to a hernia surgery I was having.we were able to check in early and was very grateful....since I had preop apmt all day.... This is my 3 rd stay and deffinately would stay again
2 night romance trip May 26, 2015
Steve and Dena
"Beware!"
Vehicle broken into in hotel parking lot!!!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"For volunteers"
I reserved this for a meeting of volunteers and they were very satisfied.
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Great room for a good price"
Room was clean and spacious. Great rate and free parking. Very close go glendale malls and shopping area (within 1-2 miles) and in a good area. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"Trip to LA"
I went for a vacation with my brother. The hotel and services are fine but internet is super slow. My phone's 3G network was faster than their internet. I hope they fix internet. All other things are ok.
4 night family trip May 11, 2015
Rajiv
"No frills, good value"
My wife and my mother accompanied me to see my son and his family in L.A. but they do not have the space to accomodate us so we needed a clean, safe place to spend 3 nights. It is a quiet location and has a convenient place to eat with decent food. No free breakfast but those are not worth it anyway. The staff was courteous although we did not spend much time there. I would recommend it.
3 night family trip May 9, 2015
Manuel
"Days inn stay"
The hotel served it's purpose for my stay. I just needed somewhere close for a test early the next morning. The carpets had stains and the bath tub wouldn't drain when I showered. And when I returned 4 hours later, the water was still In the tub. Staff was friendly and area seemed safe
1 night business trip May 7, 2015
JENNIFER
"Convenient location"
Enjoyed our stay. Continental breakfast provided would have been nice.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Glendale"
Internet was very SLOW, I was not able to use it, it was like going back to dial-up:-(
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"My stay in Glendale."
The hotel was very good, but not the service. Water was dripping from our coffee maker, I told the front desk but no action was taken. After 3 days the coffee maker has the same problem.
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"very good"
overall great stay,only bad thing was the fire alarm went off at 5 in the morning and didn't turn off for 45 minutes,woke up the entire hotel even firefighters were called
1 night trip May 2, 2015
"Convenient location"
Good location, right next to freeway. Staff was friendly and room was clean. I like that there is a restaurant in the hotel. This makes it nice for a quick breakfast and coffee.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Harmony
"decent for the price"
I have stayed here many times, it never has been what I would call "great" nor has it been called "bad" it is a decent value at a decent price. freeway close and a restaurant and bar downstairs. decent rooms, but definitely old.
2 night trip Apr 21, 2015
"Room smelled bad. Hard to rest"
Overwhelming smell of cleaning solutions and tough to sleep through. The staff was AWESOME!!! Very helpful and personable. Even though it smelled, I would still book there again but ask for a different room.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"OK"
I usually like Days Inn. Our room smelled so much like smoke and it was non smoking. NO iron in the room or hair dryer. The bathroom shower was so low, you have to bend down to wash your hair. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Cheli
"Not worth the money"
The WiFI they offering is that bad that we didn't used it. One night the whole 1st floor smelled like marijuana. Every time we entered the hotel via the front door frightening guys were standing in front of it and stared at us. The interior is old ugly.
2 night romance trip Apr 6, 2015
Marco
"wifi"
the stay was nice the only complaint is the internet service sucks
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
gabriel
"Needs updating"
Shower has mold on ceiling. Wreaked of cigarettes. You can tell it's an old motel that Days Inn took over. Severely outdated. Needs major renovation.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
Trenton
"My stay"
When I got home made sure that every thing in are suitcase was put in the washers right away due to small cockroaches in the room.
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
Blanca
"A Weekend in L A."
It was nothing exceptional, the room was clean, we were treated courteously, and it was convenient to where we wanted to go, so we feel that the accommodations were worth the money. While not fine dinning, the small restaurant in the hotel has a pretty nice menu with descent food and is in a reasonable price range. All-in-all we would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Benny
"Old Hotel"
Hotel is quite old and you feel everywhre that is old. It looks more like a motel
"Is an ok hotel."
It was a good stay. Went as a family trip. We took the kids to the LA zoo and La Brea tarpits so it was a great location. The only thing that was a negative in the hotel was the water pressure in the shower and I do not recommend the cafe down by the lobby. But there is plenty of great restaurants in the area.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Pay $20 more to stay somewhere else, it's worth it"
For the price, I should have paid $20 more...it would have been worth it to NOT stay at this hotel. The room had some weird smell that you had to get re-accustomed to each time you came back. No breakfast, ok neighborhood (the only good point). The hotel is partly owned and operated by an "extended stay" place which translates to "senior living facility" with 3/4 of the parking lot being handicap spaces. We had to park across the street a few times because there weren't any non-handicapped spaces available.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
"Bad odor"
Overall hotel was ok, staff was great. However hotel is very old, outdated rooms and hallways STINK! And this is out of housekeeping control. Smell is already penetrated on the carpets and walls. Sorry but i will not be staying here again.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
EL
"Do not stay here"
I had 5 lights in my room and only 1 worked. Room that was non smoking reeked of smoke and was musty in odor. The bed was uncomfortable and the room had constant light coming through all night, the noises were terrible, the elevator made me feel like it was going to break while I was in it.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Kristin
"Comfortable room at bargain price."
Comfortable room at bargain price. Curiously, Days Inn shares the building with Extended Stay. Signage in the lobby states that the two hotels are not affiliated. Outside, the building has large signs for both hotels, which was rather confusing.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Safe place to stay, well maintained."
Sort of a hidden Jewel, reasonable rates, reasonable accommodations.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
LEO
"Comfortable"
Comfortable but older hotel
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
The rooms were good had a bit of maintenance issues and since they were fully booked we couldn't get ready till they fixed it. Also had to ask for towels multiple times before they actually sent them up. Didn't exactly want to wait hours before being able to take a shower.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Celi
Hotel is very conveniently located and well appointed. However, the smell of smoke is pervasive on the 1st floor where our room was. From the moment you opened the door to the lobby you could smell it and it got worse as we headed to our room. Someone needs to fumigate the whole place or limit the smoking rooms to someplace that won't penetrate the entire hotel. Too bad, because the rest of the hotel was quite pleasing and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"close to attractions"
nice stay...convenient location close to attractions
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
JMo
"Second Time Around"
Excellent again, the second visit in two weeks.
1 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
Peggy
"Inexpensive with great service"
The hotel staff was super nice and very accommodating. My only complaint is that I wasn't aware that it was a smoking hotel so it REEKED of musty hotel and Cigarettes. I guess they allow smoking on the first floor so since I was on the second floor everything stunk pretty bad. Inside my actual room it wasn't too bad but the lobby and hallways were pretty rank. Also when I went to shower the tub portion wouldn't drain so we did have to call someone up to fix that. It still wasn't fixed properly but it wasn't horrible. The room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Despite the old decor they really did keep the room tidy. I would stay there again most likely especially because of how affordable it is. It's not a 5 star hotel but it wasn't too shabby.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Sandra
"Nice and comfortable"
I needed a quick and easy overnight stay in Glendale for family members. The Days Inn met all our needs.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Liz
"Work Related"
The rooms are a nice size and quiet. You can tell the hotel is older, but it is kept clean. The room do have an old building smell. For the price I have stayed at much worse.
3 night business trip Feb 22, 2015
rebecca
"Couple getaway"
Nice, restful and clean.
1 night romance trip Mar 3, 2015
"it was good trip with my family."
I stayed 2 days with my family. Restaurant's waiter was very nice and they serve good breakfast. We enjoyed at swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The only bad thing was sink had problem in our bathroom. The hotel is close from the shopping mall many place to go eat around there. I will choose this hotel if I visit Glendale again. We had a good time with family.
2 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Chihiro
"Convenient location"
The staff was OK. They said there wasn't a nearby urgent care, when there was one on the corner of Glen Oaks and Pacific. They said there wasn't a nearby Walgreens when there was one on Glen Oaks and Brand. They should know how to answer questions about nearby medical services.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Especial vacation!!!"
This is my second time staying at this hotel... Very reasonable price to stay in it!! Very convenient and close to the Glendale shopping center..
6 night trip Feb 15, 2015