All hotels in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States of America
1201 Skyland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35405, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Awesome stay!!!"
Was a great stay. Just as advertised. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
kristopher
"Friendly and clean"
Both the night time and morning time desk person were very friendly and hospitable. The room was very clean as well as the rest of the hotel. The breakfast area seemed to have a variety of food. The only downfall was the comfort of the bed. It was way too firm for us.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Maxy
"Great Stay....."
I was very pleased with the over all cleanliness, the fact that there wa a refrigerator, microwave, huge TV screen and fresh smelling. The admit clerks were very polite. Also you offered breakfast. Also you were located near DCH which is why I selected this location. I must admit I was a little reluctant because of the low rating.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Awesome"
Superb
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
JAWAID
"Days Inn Suites - Great"
Extraordinary staff. Service and facility were all excellent.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"A-day stay"
We stayed here after the A-day game. We like the location. Room was clean and bed very comfortable. Breakfast was good but no selection of juices or water. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
mary
"A place to sleep when you're in town."
The front desk staff was very unfriendly and acted as if I was bothering them when I checked in. The room was ok. The beds weren't very comfortable but I was fine with the room. The next day I asked housekeeping for clean towels and to empty the garbage cans. They didn't touch the garbage. I sent my son down to the front desk later that evening when we returned from our game for garbage bags so I could empty it myself. The woman at the front desk told him she didn't have any garbage bags and to go get some from Walmart. Unacceptable answer. I of course called down and after I talked to her she called housekeeping and miraculously found garbage bags. If you stay here don't expect too much in the way of customer service.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Angie
"Okay for a short stay"
College visit. Affordable price and not too far from the University of Alabama (12 minutes). Close to restaurants. Beds were okay, bathroom needed cleaning. Breakfast was really simple. No biscuits for the gravy that was present. Pretty much toast and cereal. Room was kind of dirty. Improvements were made to the lobby area but the rooms were about the same as when we stayed here last year.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Decent 2 1/2 star hotel"
We overnighted at this hotel on our way to New Orleans. For a one night stay, this was a decent place. Clean room, very little noise, breakfast could have been better.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Wonderful place to stay. Friendly staff and everything was nice.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Yep a hole in the wall"
Its a Days Inn. That's what you get. They call it a 'suite' its a regular size room, with only one bed, a couple of pieces of granite, a fridge and (in my case) a hole in the wall. A literal hole, I wish I could post a photo.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Gerald
"Average at best"
Decent for an overnight stay. Frustrating having to walk around the property to go in the front door. Clerk not willing to open lobby 15 minutes early so I could get a stale danish and a cup of coffee before hitting the road.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Christopher
"YUP"
Purdy nice
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"Tuscaloosa Days Inn"
A three night exploratory trip to see Tuscaloosa and my lady friend. The staff was very nice, amenities were ok, the carpet looked like it had not been vacuumed from the previous occupant. Free breakfast was convenient and well done. Check in and out was fast and easy. The location in town was convenient and the room was quiet. Location was next to Sams and Walmart and plenty of restaurants and shopping. I would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Robert C
"Very good value..."
This property has apparently undergone a recent renovation inside and out...very nice finishes, new door locks, fresh lobby and common areas. My large room with sitting area, mini-fridge, microwave and coffeepot had a very nice large flat screen TV with HD DirectTV; property has super-fast wifi. Very courteous, professional and helpful staff...top marks there. Continental breakfast was above average for this price point, with hot and cold choices, fruit and fruit juices, and very good coffee.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Decent Stay"
It was a decent stay. Not luxury nor a bad one.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Vasudevan
"Pleaseant Suprise!"
It was Great and we plan on staying there again on the way back to Surfside Beach Sunday the 15th.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"clean and securuty fenced"
ery friendly and helpfull staff
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
manuel
"Yuck"
I wouldn't make my worst enemy stay here! You have to checkin thru a bullet proof window and its s motel, not a hotel. Pictures online are very deceiving.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Okay Stay"
I enjoyed the stay. The only complaint was a stopped up tub after taking a shower. I reported it the next morning when I checked out.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"School adventure"
Best place I have stayed
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Miranda
"Mould in the bathroom"
Very bad bathroom. Bed was uncomfortable. The staff was good but the place wS not.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
pl
"wrong Hotel"
Hotel was way to hot and Breakfast was awful this used to be a good place to stay but it is as run down as the 40 per night hotels
2 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Gregg
"Good place to stay"
Was only supposed to stay for 1 night and ended up staying 3. Was a decent, clean, updated hotel
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jordan
"Decent for the price"
Great service. Hotel room was a little sad. Only two old scratchy towels. Smelled a little funny. Breakfast was not great. But as far as cheap hotel rooms go we felt safe and the staff was nice. Just don't expect anything grand.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Katherine
"Quick stop"
Quick nite on our way to TX. Good choice.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Marsha
"Only one time"
I came in and had to talk to the ladys through a thick pane. As i think very unpersonaly and the ladys weren't to understand through this small hole. The first landy was very unfriendly, the second was nicer. The room was big enough and the bed was clean, but only the bed. Hair on the floor in the bathroom, crumb in the corners and ants in the shower! Never again! I spend 20$ more and get a good AND clean room.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
Soeren
"I will come back"
Really good. Awesome breakfast buffet, staff was excellent. Will stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Allen
"Nice Hotel for University Visit"
Hotel was nice and clean! The rooms were a nice size too. Plus was the breakfast buffet they served in the lobby area. You also couldn't ask for nicer staff even at a 5 Star!!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Tide Fan
"Hotel at Alabama Football game!"
The hotel room was older. It was clean the staff was very nice and it was convient.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Lesa
"UA Visit"
Hotel is near main road (RT11) but rooms are not on the road side so they are quiet. Hotel staff was very friendly and at attentive. Breakfast was so so.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
"Will never ever stay here again"
Hotel was awful, the room had a horrible smell, probably strong air freshner, but the smell was nauseating. The bed linens were old, the pillows were like lumpy balls, the carpet stank, no comforter , just a thin old ragged blanket with holes in it. I just had to stay one night and was extremely tired driving all day, so suffered through it. The room doors all open to the parking lot, felt unsafe. Definitely not worth the price. The only good point was the staff who were courteous and very nice. Will never ever stay here again.
1 night family trip Oct 27, 2014
"surprisingly good"
Nice little hotel, extremely accomodating staff. Ice machine stopped working and exit gate was broken. Unexpectedly, the provided breakfast was only breads and yogurts (no meats or eggs). Great proximity to all the sights and the UA campus. Walmart and Sams club in crawling distance. Wifi is decently speedy. Overall was a great value for the money though.
2 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
"great location"
Very friendly staff, clean room. Close to everything. They could use improvement on their breakfast (microwave pancakes were awful).
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
GG
"Decent hotel. Reasonably close to university"
Must drive to the university, but not too far. Lots of restaurants, etc., nearby. Decent, clean hotel. Not the best, but far from the worst. Parking lot is gated, but the front gate not locked. Good breakfast. The hotel was busy when we stayed there and didn't get any housekeeping for 2 days. I thought that was unusual.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
C. Prince
"awesome place to stay for Bama Football!"
great hotel, convenient, gated parking lot, very friendly & helpful staff! would definitely stay here again!!
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
Jamie
"Great place for the value"
This is a great place to stay. The location is great with ease of access to shopping and restaurant's. The staff is always friendly and willing to help with questions you may have or just to chat. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner one day while I was there and he was very friendly and made me feel like he really cared about his hotel and works to keep it in good condition.
4 night trip Aug 10, 2014
JMO
"My only choice"
The hotel is conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and the interstate. This was a last minute trip so my choices were limited to Days Inn and a competitor with a comparable daily rate. I had to accept a smoking room but that's not the issue. The relatively new carpet was filthy, the bathroom floor was covered in a grungy film and mini fridge was lined with mold. I noticed a steady stream of ants on near the night stand only to find a partially empty soda can. I won't stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Hotel was ok...secure and clean"
Hotel was clean and secure. It is convenient to most of Tuscaloosa.The room is fairly dated but it has a sitting area. The bathroom was clean but not especially inviting. I would recommend this hotel for the low price. It is better than some of the other low cost places I have stayed in before.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Rena
"Great for short-term stay. Great staff"
I enjoy staying here because of the location and the service. Front desk staff is great!!!!!
4 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Judy Ozbirn
"Would Stay Here Again"
We were visiting UA and needed a place to stay 2 nights. Our room was clean and spacious, with 2 queen beds and a small loveseat and desk separated from the beds by small half walls. The room also had a microwave and fridge which was nice for cooling beverages for our return trip home. It was further from UA than many of the other hotels, but still a quick drive to campus. As others have noted, having a Walmart next door was also convenient (cheap college apparel). The only negative was that the parking lot had a lot of dirt from construction (?) and at night there were a lot of work trucks, so we couldn't always park close to our room.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Non smoking?"
Got a room and it was non smoking, or so I thought. Got in the room and it was nothing but a foul stench of smoke and nastiness. The condition of everything in the room except the TV was subpar. I guess that's what I get for a cheap room.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2014
Nick
"Enjoyable Stay"
I loved the convenience of the hotel's location and the friendliness of the hotel staff. Would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Jul 10, 2014
Tina
I checked in and was told that they had me in a smoking room. I said I thought that was a mistake and asked if I could switch to non-smoking. They said yes, but it would cost me $80 more over 3 nights. So I stayed in a smoking room for three days. After a full bottle of Febreze, I survived. Close to the road, 15 feet from the KFC drive thru. And I think a garbage truck was emptying dumpsters next door at 4:30 one morning. Staff was nice, breakfast was good. Parking was no problem. Good restaurants around.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"College visit"
Beautiful room w a king size bed, queen size bed and a sofa! So clean and comfortable!! Definitely a returning customer!!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Baseball mom
"Exactly what we wanted"
This is your typical roadside motel, and was exactly what we were looking for. The guy at the front desk was terrific. We were there for one night on our roadtrip through the south. There are a lot of the usual chain restaurants around and there's a Walmart next door.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Jere
"Meh"
Ideal location was the only positive.Locked down lobby when we got there. Didn't feel like a safe neighborhood. Funky smell in the room. Sticky carpets. Horrible, threadbare, scratchy, blankets. Dirt and muck on bathroom floor.
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2014
Naina. A
"Definite college hotel"
This is a hotel that is visibly located in a college town. When we checked in, the evening staff was rude and the young man was less than friendly. The room was yucky and needs to be renovated. I was feeling pretty yucky about the whole place but the next morning at breakfast, the young man at the desk and the young lady working at the breakfast bar were absolutely wonderful! Those two young people made the hotel rating jump from a 2 to a 4!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Shirley
"softball tournament"
stayed fri and sat night room was nice and roomy beds were not comfortable but not really bad either compared to where some of our friends stayed we were very happy to be at Days Inn some of the other hotels in the area didn't appear to be safe and we felt safe both nights
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Emily
"Get what you pay for"
Stayed here while on a trip back to Louisiana from Virginia and got to the hotel around midnight. First and foremost it is an outdoor hotel (no hallways all doors are facing outside). I'm not a big fan of that especially late at night. The air conditioner in the room was loud. The floor was quite dirty and my socks were no longer white after walking across the floor. The room itself was dingy and dark. However for $65/night so I guess you get what you pay for. I will say that the front desk staff the next morning was very friendly and we even got to crack a few LSU vs Alabama jokes at each other. Overall I would not stay here again for $65/night I would go to one of the other hotels in the area for a little bit more.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014