All hotels in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States of America
1201 Skyland Blvd E, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35405, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Great amenities
    Breakfast is average
    Regular internet service
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Not terribly bad."
Bed was somewhat comfortable. Family above us sounded like a herd of horses that ran and knew how to open and slam doors closed. Contential breakfast was not very appealing and coffee was luke warm. For the price not a terrible place for 1 or 2 nights but nothing longer than that. Rented 2 rooms for family attending a wedding.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Leonard
"A good deal for the price."
Used 2 rooms at this hotel and both were very nice and comfortable. Rooms were clean and hotel was well maintained overall. Staff was polite and helpful. Only complaints was that the provided breakfast was lacking (fruit old, coffee barely warm and not much offered), bed was clean but not that comfortable (most beds in hotels aren't so no surprise) and families staying above us and next door must have thought they were in the hotel alone (very noisy). The couple who stayed in the second room down the hall had the same complaint. Hotel should space their guest rooms out more. Overall, for a 1 night stay it wasn't bad for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Leonard
The staff was very friendly and helpful
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
William L
"TERRIFIC IN T-TOWN"
ENJOYED THE STAY. GOOD LOCATION, GOOD ACCOMMODATION IN A FAIRLY SECURE ENVIRONMENT.WOULD DEFINITELY STAY THERE AGAIN!
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
RICHARD
"Perfect for an Alabama football game weekend"
My son and I stayed here for the weekend. We went to the Alabama basketball game on Friday night and the football game on Saturday afternoon. James, the general manager, was awesome. For the price that I paid for this hotel ($95 per night) during a football weekend, this hotel can't be beat. The free breakfast was good and the room was comfortable and there was a big TV in the room with Direct TV. I will stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Greg
Roomy, comfortable. Parking lot was gates and the premises were on a multiple camera system. It felt very secure.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2015
Jerry
Seemed clean. Friendly clerk. Bed was firm, but comfortable. TV said "no signal" and toilet wouldn't flush.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Angela
"good service, unexpected charge"
We accidentally booked a smoking room, but they were able to give us a non-smoking room. However, we were charged a deposit which was refunded on checkout, because we paid through Expedia. The first that has happened to us.
Response by Days Inn Suites
Thank you sharing your feedback with us from your most recent stay. We appreciate that you chose our Days Inn for your lodging needs. My staff and I work very hard to make your stay the very best and we thank you for noticing our efforts. While serving as your lodging hosts, we reserve the right to authorize a small deposit upon check-in. This fact can be found under "Terms and Condtitions".
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"OK Stay for Price"
I arrived at 9 PM. Check in took place in the foyer, vs. lobby. I would have been more impressed with the check in process if the woman would have stood, or otherwise indicated she would help me from the foyer vs. allowing me into the lobby. Her attitude was ok, she warmed through the process. I asked to be on the 2nd floor and she obliged. The room was a smoking room, so I would have liked to know that before checking in. I was too tired to do anything about it. Morning staff was friendly. Confused about why the juice was in a closet - wasn't sure I was able to go in and self serve. Breakfast was ok.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
"Good Hotel"
This is a fine place for a quick overnight or extended stay. Large suite-like rooms are comfortable and clean. Bed was fine. Wi-Fi worked well and the bathroom was clean and well stocked. Many dining choices within walking distance and a WalMart across the street if you forgot anything. I'll happily stay here again.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Howard
"Not perfect, but OK for quick stay"
Took my son to Bama, so it was just a quick trip (Roll Tide!). Overall the hotel was OK, but my bed (it was a 2 doubles room) was pretty worn out. It felt like 1 side was just totally broken down. I was alone in the bed this time, so just slept on the other side of the bed. Re neighborhood, there's a Sams right there, so traffic can be intermittently heavy, but they have a limited access gated parking area so it was safe.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Jon
"Pleasantly Surprised"
I had a fine stay and was pleasantly surprised by the condition of the hotel. Lately it seems as if Days Inn hotels have been on the decline. This one is not. It was comfortable and convenient to anything I needed. The gated parking lot was not ideal for me as I had a trailer (had to park off site) but I could see that it would be a plus to most. It's a very good hotel.
2 night business trip Aug 18, 2015
Christopher
"A great place to stay!"
Me & my husband went on vacation and was traveling place to place and Tuscaloosa was the first place that we wanted to visit so we love the Days Inn in West Memphis so we thought we'd try and find one in Tuscaloosa and the Days Inn Suites is what we found, the stay was wonderful, the man that checked us in was absolutely accommodating even told us about a great Mexican Restaurant real close to the hotel, we enjoyed our stay tremendously and we will be staying at that Days Inn Suite again!
1 night romance trip Aug 11, 2015
Rebecca
"Ask for non smoking room!"
Make sure you ask for non smoking room! I didn't realize there are still smoking rooms and the room we stayed in was one. The smoke smell overwhelmed us as soon as we opened the door. Everything else was fine with the hotel and room.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Decent"
Nice staff. A decent place to lay your head without breaking the bank.
1 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
Edwin
"Awesome stay!!!"
Was a great stay. Just as advertised. Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
kristopher
"Friendly and clean"
Both the night time and morning time desk person were very friendly and hospitable. The room was very clean as well as the rest of the hotel. The breakfast area seemed to have a variety of food. The only downfall was the comfort of the bed. It was way too firm for us.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Maxy
"Great Stay....."
I was very pleased with the over all cleanliness, the fact that there wa a refrigerator, microwave, huge TV screen and fresh smelling. The admit clerks were very polite. Also you offered breakfast. Also you were located near DCH which is why I selected this location. I must admit I was a little reluctant because of the low rating.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"Older hotel, friendly staff"
Good location to McFarland Blvd. and from that road you can go anywhere! Older motel. Needing updating in the bathroom. Mold on shower curtain. Rooms were quiet, staff very friendly. Breakfast available until 9:00.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Awesome"
Superb
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
JAWAID
"Days Inn Suites - Great"
Extraordinary staff. Service and facility were all excellent.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
"Comfortable, Clean Convenient"
Friendly Staff Close to my job clean room great location
Other trip May 16, 2015
"Very clean & close to UA campus."
Our room was very clean, COLD air conditioning, friendly staff and great price! I couldn't ask for anything better.
Other trip May 16, 2015
CSMartin
"A-day stay"
We stayed here after the A-day game. We like the location. Room was clean and bed very comfortable. Breakfast was good but no selection of juices or water. I would stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
mary
"A place to sleep when you're in town."
The front desk staff was very unfriendly and acted as if I was bothering them when I checked in. The room was ok. The beds weren't very comfortable but I was fine with the room. The next day I asked housekeeping for clean towels and to empty the garbage cans. They didn't touch the garbage. I sent my son down to the front desk later that evening when we returned from our game for garbage bags so I could empty it myself. The woman at the front desk told him she didn't have any garbage bags and to go get some from Walmart. Unacceptable answer. I of course called down and after I talked to her she called housekeeping and miraculously found garbage bags. If you stay here don't expect too much in the way of customer service.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Angie
"Okay for a short stay"
College visit. Affordable price and not too far from the University of Alabama (12 minutes). Close to restaurants. Beds were okay, bathroom needed cleaning. Breakfast was really simple. No biscuits for the gravy that was present. Pretty much toast and cereal. Room was kind of dirty. Improvements were made to the lobby area but the rooms were about the same as when we stayed here last year.
1 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Decent 2 1/2 star hotel"
We overnighted at this hotel on our way to New Orleans. For a one night stay, this was a decent place. Clean room, very little noise, breakfast could have been better.
1 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Wonderful place to stay. Friendly staff and everything was nice.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Yep a hole in the wall"
Its a Days Inn. That's what you get. They call it a 'suite' its a regular size room, with only one bed, a couple of pieces of granite, a fridge and (in my case) a hole in the wall. A literal hole, I wish I could post a photo.
1 night family trip Mar 17, 2015
Gerald
"Average at best"
Decent for an overnight stay. Frustrating having to walk around the property to go in the front door. Clerk not willing to open lobby 15 minutes early so I could get a stale danish and a cup of coffee before hitting the road.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Christopher
"YUP"
Purdy nice
1 night trip Mar 11, 2015
"Tuscaloosa Days Inn"
A three night exploratory trip to see Tuscaloosa and my lady friend. The staff was very nice, amenities were ok, the carpet looked like it had not been vacuumed from the previous occupant. Free breakfast was convenient and well done. Check in and out was fast and easy. The location in town was convenient and the room was quiet. Location was next to Sams and Walmart and plenty of restaurants and shopping. I would stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Robert C
"Very good value..."
This property has apparently undergone a recent renovation inside and out...very nice finishes, new door locks, fresh lobby and common areas. My large room with sitting area, mini-fridge, microwave and coffeepot had a very nice large flat screen TV with HD DirectTV; property has super-fast wifi. Very courteous, professional and helpful staff...top marks there. Continental breakfast was above average for this price point, with hot and cold choices, fruit and fruit juices, and very good coffee.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Decent Stay"
It was a decent stay. Not luxury nor a bad one.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Vasudevan
"Pleaseant Suprise!"
It was Great and we plan on staying there again on the way back to Surfside Beach Sunday the 15th.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"clean and securuty fenced"
ery friendly and helpfull staff
1 night business trip Jan 28, 2015
manuel
"Yuck"
I wouldn't make my worst enemy stay here! You have to checkin thru a bullet proof window and its s motel, not a hotel. Pictures online are very deceiving.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Nastiest place I've ever seen!"
First we checked in in a little bullet proof cube. Then when we got to our room and there were cigarette burns in all of the blankets, so we pulled those back and that revealed 2 flat sheets on the bed, no fitted sheet at all. There were dried brown stains all over the sheets, I mean everywhere, so we pulled those back to reveal globs of hair underneath them. We also found the same brown stains on the pillows, not the pillow cases but the pillows! We immediately went to the front desk which was the bullet proof cube and complained. The lady was extremely rude so we tried to check out. At that point we were told "you ain't gettin yo money back". So we paid for 2 nights and didn't even stay because there was no way I was going to let my child sleep in that room. To this day we have only received compensation for one night and management says they have pictures to prove us wrong. The only thing I wish I had done differently is take pictures when we found the funk. We will never stay in a Days Inn Suites again!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Kristin
"Okay Stay"
I enjoyed the stay. The only complaint was a stopped up tub after taking a shower. I reported it the next morning when I checked out.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
"School adventure"
Best place I have stayed
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Miranda
"Mould in the bathroom"
Very bad bathroom. Bed was uncomfortable. The staff was good but the place wS not.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
pl
"wrong Hotel"
Hotel was way to hot and Breakfast was awful this used to be a good place to stay but it is as run down as the 40 per night hotels
2 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Gregg
"Good place to stay"
Was only supposed to stay for 1 night and ended up staying 3. Was a decent, clean, updated hotel
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Jordan
"Decent for the price"
Great service. Hotel room was a little sad. Only two old scratchy towels. Smelled a little funny. Breakfast was not great. But as far as cheap hotel rooms go we felt safe and the staff was nice. Just don't expect anything grand.
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
Katherine
"Quick stop"
Quick nite on our way to TX. Good choice.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
Marsha
"Only one time"
I came in and had to talk to the ladys through a thick pane. As i think very unpersonaly and the ladys weren't to understand through this small hole. The first landy was very unfriendly, the second was nicer. The room was big enough and the bed was clean, but only the bed. Hair on the floor in the bathroom, crumb in the corners and ants in the shower! Never again! I spend 20$ more and get a good AND clean room.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2014
Soeren
"I will come back"
Really good. Awesome breakfast buffet, staff was excellent. Will stay here again.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Allen
"Nice Hotel for University Visit"
Hotel was nice and clean! The rooms were a nice size too. Plus was the breakfast buffet they served in the lobby area. You also couldn't ask for nicer staff even at a 5 Star!!
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Tide Fan
"Hotel at Alabama Football game!"
The hotel room was older. It was clean the staff was very nice and it was convient.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Lesa
"UA Visit"
Hotel is near main road (RT11) but rooms are not on the road side so they are quiet. Hotel staff was very friendly and at attentive. Breakfast was so so.
2 night family trip Nov 15, 2014