All hotels in Culver City, California, United States of America
6161 W Centinela Ave, Culver City, CA, 90230-6306, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Great hotel in a great location"
Amazing, helpful staff
5 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Maryanne
"Good Hotel with Great Food."
Much more than I expected. Hotel lobby, the room and pool area very clean. The food was top of the line and service was fast. Highly recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
They give delicious free cookies out!
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Adrian
"Excellent Visit"
Excellent facility and great staff.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Sad."
After a long stay a Cedar Sinai I finally got to my room at 1130pm. All I wanted to do is sleep. When I walked into the room there was dirty towels hanging on the back of the chairs and the room smelled like onions. I searched the room and couldn't figure it out until around 12 I tried to put a water in the fridge and there was an old rotten burger king bag in there. The next morning while checking out I informed the clerk, she asked what I wanted her to do, I said I was checking out and she said oh, offered nothing for a complete filthy room. Also, they charged me for parking when I used a taxi and even informed them twice. I will not stay here again, unfortunately I had high hopes and was severely disappointed.
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
Jenna
Overnight, friendly staff, good food, Clean room, easy access to freeway,possible to walk to the mall.comfortable beds, bathroom pretty small.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
Overall very nice but complimentary breakfast would be nice. Housekeeping staff was late cleaning our room so we had to leave for about 20 minutes so they could clean.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
May
"Amazing staff!!"
Amazing staff!! Had an extended stay while moving my daughter down to college. Will definitely stay at the hotel when visiting.
9 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Good pool
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Horrible, not enough parking,bathroom was duty on our second night our drinks and food we had in the fridge were gone when we got back to the hotel will not reccomend
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Very nice place to stay. We enjoyed our vacation time. The hotel was close to the airport as well as tourist attractions. I would recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"practical hotel away from LAX oilfields"
Perfect business hotel, a little worn down, in need of some refurbishment. About 20 minutes drive from the airport, not in an oilfield. Food is not stellar. Breakfast is good.
1 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Klaus
"5 out of 5 Stars"
Staff were excellent and very friendly. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
We visited L.A. with our Grandson. The room would have been adequate for two people but definitely cramped for 3.The Front Desk was helpful with directions and advice depending upon the individual. Some were good, others were obviously in training and not really competent - hopefully that will change. We considered the breakfast to be good but overpriced. We were happy that we spent little time at the hotel other than to sleep.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Excellent staff. Great location adjacent to airport and shopping area. As many cookies as you want. Essentially stayed in and around hotel and didn't travel around so can't speak to accessibility to other parts of the city. Hotel seemed to be old with some outdated carpeting in rooms, but staff very helpful. Bar food was okay, good liquor selection and very friendly wait staff and bartenders.
3 night trip Jul 17, 2015
"For the money, it should have been nicer."
Hotel was very noisy (guests in hall and an incredibly loud air conditioning unit). Only two bath towels left in bathroom for a room housing two adults. I was happy a refrigerator was in room because it was not mentioned in room description. Charging guests $17 a night to park is insane. We had to call the front desk to get the TV to work. It took two house electricians to discover the TV was unplugged. I've stayed in nicer places for a lot less money. Really, $19 for the breakfast buffet?
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2015
Audrey
"Third stay"
Our third stay here and again we were pleased with our room, the service and the location makes it easy access to freeways and other areas of LA. Well priced as well. Very comfortable beds and quiet.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Clean but confining"
Although the staff was lovely, the neighborhood didn't offer anyplace to walk or to eat except the mall. You had to get in your car, which is probably the norm for L.A.!
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Left a bottle of cologne did not grt it returned
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
It was Ok and I would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"Family vacation across CA"
Very nice and clean. Not thrilled to have to pay for parking and no shuttle service.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Tonya
"Visiting son in LA"
Perfect spot - 10 minutes from our son and 10 minutes to LAX. Couldn't have been easier. Everyone was friendly, including servers in the restaurant. Pool area was spacious.
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Beverly
"Great overall"
Nice room, but felt paying $17 a day for parking was a little ridiculous. The bed and pillows were super comfortable! Nice air conditioning system, but the refrig froze my food! Loved the Internet access, but on my last night, I had trouble getting on. When I called the dept desk to ask about it, it took about 15 minutes for them to answer. But they did resolve it once I got to talk to someone. Nice place to stay overall. Very popular, too! The pool and hot tub were crowded. But we still enjoyed them. Great food from their restaurant.
3 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Patti
"Maybe a sign would help."
Very nice hotel. But wow you have to pay for parking at a hotel you're staying at? That's a bit much. And there were no sign stations you have to pay for breakfast. Other than that the hotel was clean and very modern. Desk clerks and everyone that worked there all deserve and A+.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Mitchell
"Good location for Marina del Rey events."
I stayed here one night as I was going to my 50th high school reunion in Marina del Rey and the price was much better than those close to the event. It's less than 10 minutes away. One drawback is they don't have a shuttle from the airport. The restaurant was OK, but just so-so. Otherwise, the location was fine and the hotel was clean and the bed comfortable. We weren't charged for overnight parking, a big plus. But, the website says it's $17/night. Not sure why.
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
Maxine
"Roll away bed."
We asked for a rollaway bed and they said they could. We had a family get away my family of 4. Unfortunately my girls don't like to share beds so one of my girls had to sleep on the floor. We picked this hotel because we were under the impression that they had roll away beds.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Bertha
"Wonderful hotel"
perfect getaway for couples & family! our room was very nice, clean & hotel employees were very kind & helpful.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
"They had me at the free cookies..."
Wonderful 7th floor room, elegant look, good price, in room coffee and delicious cookies were heavenly. Staffers first rate. Location across from Dinah's very beneficial if you love family diners and fried chicken. Fox news instead if CNN on my TV was gratifying, and even played in the lobby lounge (on the right side of course). Very satisfied with my first time stay. Thanks Captain Obvious!!
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
"LA trip"
Location of the hotel was nice, room was not soundproof as you can hear all sounds from hallway. AC wan inefficient works irractically. Housekeeping knocks door loudly, even I have placed do not disturb sign, they were very loud especially at 9:00 am on Sunday, obviously sleep was disturbed on multiple times. Reception staff was very courteous.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Imran
Great experience! Clean and good service.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
carlos
It was great
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Carolyn
we enjoyed our stay in Double Tree Hotel, Culver City ,Ca - clean hotel and nice personnel but just wish parking is free per room
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
elizabeth
Last minute stay since we were going to a concert. Over all the stay was nice the staff was so kind and nice which makes the expierence more comforting. Walls are some what thin can here people in the next room conversation.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Tyrone
"Good pick"
I only stayed one night, but was very pleased with everything. The desk staff was extremely helpful, above and beyond what I expected. I did find the bathroom to be a bit on the tight side, but otherwise the room was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2015
Robin
"Worst Internet ever... but other than that great."
Unfortunately I can never stay at this hotel again. It's a lovely place but I travel for business. It's simply unacceptable in 2015 to have an Internet connection that is continuously dropping and painfully slow when connected and that's what this hotel had in my room. This place had the absolute worst Internet connection I've ever encountered. I tried calling their support and worked with them for 30 minutes to get a different wireless connection which worked for about 45 minutes. After a few days of maddening attempts I complained and was told the hotel is full and a lot of people are using the Internet. To me that's infuriating. That's like saying "well the hotel is full so expect a cold shower because too many people are using hot water and we didn't design our services to accommodate full capacity." The front desk did try to help and offered to give me access to the upgraded larger bandwidth paid Hilton connection in place of a dinner charge I had but all the bandwidth in the world is no good when the connection is dropping. Sell the mini fridge, the dresser, the TV and everything else in the room and get me reliable Internet. Honestly I've stayed in road side hotels in the middle of nowhere and the Internet connection was better.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
The room and staff were wonderful. I was disappointd that I had to pay for parking. The internet connection was spotty and slow. I also had the mistaken impression that breakfast was complimentary for guests. Imagine my horror to reeive a bill for $23 (not including tip) for a scoop of eggs, a piece of inedible bacon, a few bits of fruit and a cup of coffee!!! wow! Too many hidden fees! at least my server was very nice and made me a coffee to go.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
"La"
Very nice; close to resturaunt and interstate.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Norene
"Doubletree works for me"
Had a great 2 days there. The room was very comfortable, well lite. The bathroom could have done with potentionall another light but not a major and certainly was no issue. The staff were very friendly and helpful, especially the breakfast staff - I spoke with them the most - nice people and professionals. Slight shame that the hotel is plonked in the middle of busy roads but totally convenient to have it close to westfield mall. That's actually why I booked the hotel, I was new into the country and needed to be close to shops to get a SIM card & power adapter! Thanks!
2 night trip Jun 8, 2015
Darren
"LA doubletree"
Wonderful stay as always at a Doubletree. We have been to so many of them because we know to expect a clean, friendly and comfortable stay. Never disappointed.
2 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Justyna
"bigger is better"
Nice place. Pool cold. Should be heated. Beds are small For two adults. When asked to upgrade there were no options. Oh and parking is $17.00 a day. you shouldn't have to pay for parking if your staying there.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Dusty
"Beware of hidden charges like parking"
Parking is paid! They will charge $18 per day. Hotel is fine. Gym and pool are very small.
4 night family trip May 22, 2015
aamandeep
"Just Meh..."
Meh...
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Center of the city"
Enjoyed staying here. The room was very nice and clean.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice & clean. Clos to culver city."
Good, we have been there many times. Only cplaint is parking fee
Other trip May 25, 2015
"rooms w out TV's?"
TV didn't work, customer service placed Mr on hold over 3 minutes whil
1 night business trip May 22, 2015
"Worked for us San Diegians"
Good location for our visit to Santa Monica, Walk of Fame and Universal Studios with our out of country guest. Will stay again when traveling. Stacey San Diego
3 night family trip May 19, 2015
Zuleima
"Easy check in, comfortable beds, clean hotel"
I booked a last minute room for a one night stay. The check in moved smooth, the room was clean, the staff was nice, and the double tree cookies...!! Because of the guilt I felt for having [more than one] cookies, I also took advantage of the hotel's fitness facility which was also clean and stocked with good equipment, clean towels, disinfecting towelettes, fruit, and water. I didn't get a chance to sit at the bar or restaurant but the other guests that were there seemed pleased by it.
Other trip May 22, 2015
Alyne
Everything was good, enjoyed the stay. Will come back again!
Other trip May 20, 2015
Atul
"Clean, convenient & spacious"
We stayed at this hotel because it was conveniently located in Century City. It was close to great breakfast places and 20 mins away from downtown, etc,
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
denise
"Nice little getaway!"
Parking was too expensive but everything was great!
1 night romance trip May 13, 2015