All hotels in Culver City, California, United States of America
6161 W Centinela Ave, Culver City, CA, 90230-6306, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"Nice hotel awsome location"
Awsome location right off the free way and friday and saturday night was a nightmare to park though had to park in adjacent lot and walk across the street
2 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Parking is too small so sometimes you have to park in front of the hotel , some people from the staff are not nice. Other than that is ok.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Very Nice Hotel"
After an initial mix up at the front desk, I was able to get into my room. It was very comfortable.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2014
Felipe
"breakfast and parking are a killer"
breakfast and parking are a killer, ofcourse they removed parking fees when complained abt their service, breakfast of $18/person is definately a killer and for those who stay for 4 days there with family of 3, its going to be closely $200 additional to parking (Water was $5). The nearest best breakfast is Noah's bagel towards city or IHop towards beaches/airport bothof them around 12 mins from airport. Room was really not comfortable compared to any other places I stayed. Service was poor, no supplies given except initial day, I was told no cookies available on the day I checked in and will given extra the next day, Never received any. Some how, I am totally not happy abt the stay, but they tried to make my happy by taking parking off while I check out, which I havent asked for. So kind of OK.
3 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
rajasekhar
"Nice hotel, Excellent Staff"
My room was clean and comfortable and I was very warmly and genuinely greeted. The only downsides were that my room was off the lobby and near the elevators so it was a little noisy and the fact that the door to my room did not automatically close firmly behind me. I was careful to always make sure it locked behind me but I did return to the hotel one evening to find it ajar. It was a little disconcerting.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Alan
"Good stay, small beds."
Enjoyed the stay, serves its purpose but the "double" beds were more like twins.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
dad if three
"A Nice Stay"
We were attending the NCAA Basketball Tournament at Staples. The Hotel was convenient for tis stay. The room was very nice and quiet. Parking a bit high $17/day; however, it was comforting knowing that security was on site.
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Business Trip"
One night stay. Very clean and reliable hotel
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Hotel with friendly service and good location."
Stayed three nights here. Decided on this place because it's around 20 minutes from everywhere. You can get to Venice Beach in about 20, Downtown LA in about 15, Hollywood in about 30 minutes. The front desk employees were very welcoming and friendly. There's plenty of options to eat around that area and it's a couple minutes away from a mall.
3 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Hau
"On the edge of Culver City"
Fine for an overnight but noisy. Not much around the hotel other than office buildings.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
We stayed here at the end of our vacation and the staff was really helpful with all the luggage. Everyone was really friendly.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Lottaluggage
"No complimentary anything"
Everything was extra, my room was next to the venting maching and my wake up call was an hour late-I had to run to get to my appointment-brush teeth comb hair get dressed and God forbid not a cup of coffee to be had
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Ehhhhh"
Did not meet my expectations of a VIP+ hotel. No perk. The room was billed as a king but the bed was a queen mattress against a king headboatd. No cookie. :( I already have a reservation back at this hotel for the end of my trip but am cancelling and staying somewhere else. Just not worth the dollars charged.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Doubletree hotel stay"
Very accommodating staff. Comfy bed. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Gina M
"Great location to many Los Angeles sights."
The hotel was great! It was convenient and easy to find. Everyday there was fresh cold water with fruit cut up in it complimentary for us to drink. The only downside was the parking expense. It was VERY expensive to have a car on the property.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
sheryl
"Convenient, short stay."
Nothing much to report other than enjoyed the short stay I had - nice staff.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
ross
"Was the best deal around."
Our group staged here before a cruise. Nice hotel and great value. Places to shop and eat within walkin distance.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2015
Ron
"5 star Customer Service"
The front desk supervisor went far & beyond his job duties in helping me & my girls find another hotel to stay in that had a working heated pool. He refunded the money back to my card called merchant services to make sure the money was available. I highly recommend this hotel & I appreciate everything he done for us. Thank you!!
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Hoffa
"Serviceable and clean, a fine stay not exceptional"
Recent renovation includes very comfortable beds and the sense of a clean room. Housekeeping did a great job. Hotel was busy during my stay and foot traffic in the hall was noisy. Ask for a room away from the 405 and without an internal door to the adjacent room unless you plan to use it. Noise from the adjacent room carries through the thin doors so it was difficult to sleep soundly. Convenient location for the 405 but little else in the neighborhood. A fine stay for LAX if you are content using hotel amenities and restaurant.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Nice for the price."
This is a nice hotel that is comfortable and reasonable. I have have stayed here several times.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nice Hotel, close to LAX, and convenient shopping"
Excellent overall experience; restaurant food and service was top notch; hotel staff very accommodating, friendly, and helpful.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Retired
"Overpriced"
The room was hot no matter how low we set the thermostat. The walls are thin, could hear the people in next room USING their toilet, and the other side there was a guest with a horrible cough. $5.00 bottles of water, rediculous! $17.00 a day just to park at the hotel. You had a choice of extremely overpriced vending or risk a walk to the closest CVS. Get in the car and drive to somewhere safe you say. Have you ever driven in LA? It took us an hour from the airport to get to hotel. An hour to get to beach from hotel. An hour to get to our Venue from hotel. The frustrating thing is all of these locations are at most, 10 miles away.Because the traffic is obscene we decided to stay at the hotel for drinks and food. The wait staff was so slow we got up to get our own water. For the amount of money we paid for every little thing my expectations are higher. To top it off, the pool was closed. Just no fun, felt ripped off, frustrated and would not recomend this hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Noisy place"
I was here for a week on business. Otherwise I would have stayed somewhere else, probably closer to Marina Del Rey. Other reviewers had mentioned that a room higher up would help with the traffic noise and so I took their advice. My room was on the 9th floor. However the traffic noise was still very noticeable. As was the noise from adjacent rooms, etc. The nightly rate for parking is high ($17) so figure that in to the price if you have a car. The hotel is within walking distance of Westfield Mall and The Promenade at Howard Hughes Center which both have a nice variety of places to eat. I didn't eat at the hotel, so no comment about that. The hotel staff was pleasant and the room was clean enough. I was very uncomfortable about the openness of the "business center" computers when having to enter my credit card info for airline check-in (baggage fees). Hard to know if someone was looking over my shoulder - there should be some privacy.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"Very nice stay"
Booked this hotel as it was very near the Hillside Memorial Park Cemetery, where we were to attend a funeral. Carmen, our registration clerk was very friendly, I requested a room on the "quiet side" of hotel, (as its just off the 405 freeway)and she complied cheerfully. Staff overall was very friendly and welcoming. Room was clean and comfortable. Only complaint I would have is the $17 per day parking fee is borderline gouging...but from the hotels perspective it's a cash cow for them.
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2015
Rene
"Beautiful Hotel"
The hotel is beautiful and the rooms were very comfortable. The staff was wonderful--very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast is expensive but well worth the cost. The fresh orange juice is to die for! Excellent coffee, eggs and waffles to order, and many sides to choose from. Plus the fresh fruit is delicious. The hotel is not cheap and I would not recommend it for children (it doesn't offer much in the way of entertainment for kids.) The location is very convenient to the LAX airport and the movie studios but there are not a lot of choices for restaurants closeby.
3 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close to LMU"
The hotel is very clean. It was a very nice stay. The only problem that I have is the shower head. Instead of taking a 10-15 minute shower it took me 30 minutes to get the soap and conditioner out of my hair. How is that saving water????
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Cheryl
"Gem in the heart of Culver City"
This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel and both times have been outstanding. I love the service level of the hotel and yet it retains a 'quaint' boutique feel. When I arrived, they were running behind in terms of rooms being ready which was a bit of a problem for me. They ended up quickly upgrading my rooms and we were able to get in right away...that was above and beyond what was needed. I highly recommend this hotel if someone is in the LA area...close freeway access, just across the way from a major shopping mall.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Coco
"In attentive staff and attitude"
Room was fine. Room service was very distressing, food delivered from room service was worse. Attitude from waiter in dinning room because was not interested in doing breakfast buffett, jst a la carte, basically in attentive. Front desk staff was very inattentive, causing a toiletries bag to spill all over the lobby, they could not even take th time to zip it up!!?? Based on this would not stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
Would be better if it had a shuttle to LAX and if the pool were open.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Great Place"
This was our first stay at this Double Tree and it was great. We usually stay at another hotel, on our next visit we will stay at this hotel again.
4 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Julia
"Feb 14"
My stay was amazing. The perfect valentines day get away for me and the mrs.'s.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
gregory J
"Overpriced for everything"
Room, parking, drinks, food, everything overpriced.
2 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Bruce
"Nice place, but..."
Room was clean and staff very pleasant but parking is terrible and costly! $17.00 per night and quite a walk if your toting your luggage. Never was this mentioned in the hotel stats.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
Ralph
"Great staff; quiet, comfortable room"
Stayed overnight because I had a meeting in the morning the next day. The staff was great! Very friendly and helpful, the room was very comfortable, clean, and quiet. Location is close to freeway and LAX, but didn't hear the traffic noise. Oh, and of course, the delicious chocolate chip cookies are a plus!!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Constance
"Would recommend"
All was great. Very clean & comfortable
1 night trip with friends Feb 3, 2015
"We would recommend"
Great stay. Friendly, helpful staff. Didn't try the food, but the room and hotel was wonderful. Thanks
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"This hotel is under poor management"
We were here over Super Bowl weekend. The " manager" refused to allow the background music be turned off (or volume lowered) in the hotel bar/lounge. Patron(s) asked that this occur because it was interfering with hearing Super Bowl broadcast. There were no guests in the area who were not attempting to watch the game. In addition, we returned to our room at 4:30 pm on the Saturday prior. I called to ask if they were planning on servicing our room. They said NO! That they were only doing rooms every other day. Nowhere was this indicated. We are certainly not expecting for linen to be changed, and we always reuse our towels, however I expect to have garbage can emptied, bed made, and coffee restocked daily, especially when paying a premium price for a middle of the road chain hotel. We will avoid this chain in the future.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
kristi
"Convenient location"
Convenient location. Room a bit run down, especially bathroom. Do not accept room by elevator-noise all night.expensive to park.
2 night trip Jan 30, 2015
"Had a great time!"
Good location, nice service and clean & spacious rooms! Overall a 5/5 experience!
2 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Devika
It's location is a little bizarre, but nice hotel, it's self park only.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"Good Location But Noisy Room"
Stayed there 2 nights because of an event that we attended that was hosted at that hotel. Check-in was very fast and efficient and it was nice to be given fresh delicious cookies upon check-in. The Lounge was nice with reasonably priced drinks and appetizers during Happy Hour. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. The room was spacious and nicely appointed and included complimentary internet access. The room also had a lot of outlets. My complaints were that our room was very noisy from both external noise and internal. We were near the elevator and a housekeeping station so that there seemed to be a lot of noise early in the morning and very late at night. Also, the air conditioning and heating unit was extremely noisy when coming on and staying on. Even switching to the off position, the unit still cycled on and off throughout the night. The other complaint I had was the very high cost of parking there. I think $17 a day for a guest is too much, but of course you have no choice if you have a car,
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Doc Fay
You pay so much a night yet you still have to pay for parking and no complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Clean and Courteous"
Stayed here for one night and was pleased with the service my daughter and I received. All the staff members we came across always greeted us with a smile and were extremely courteous. The main room was large enough for the two of us and was very clean. The bathroom was a little smaller than other hotels that I've stayed at but it wasn't a big issue. The hotel is conveniently located near a large Westfield mall so if you ever need anything, they've got you covered. The gym was a good size, and although we didn't use the pool, it looked clean and had ample seating surrounding it. If we're ever in the area again, we would most likely stay at this hotel again. Of course, the free chocolate chip cookie upon check-in is always a plus.
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2015
Alicia
"Comfortable Weekend Stay"
Great place for a weekend stay. Very clean room and very friendly staff. If you're in Culver City, I'd definitely recommend!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2015
"Cookies!"
They gave us wonderful cookies at check in! The rooms were clean, the lobby bar fun and the staff friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice hotel-unstoppable fan in room ruined my visit"
I drove down from SF to LA for an Academy Awards event and needed a nice place to stay. DoubleTree - by Hilton is a very nice place to stay. I checked in at 2am after the requisite parties from such events and was met by a very kind wide awake staff member who ever offered me a (hot) cookie and even free parking for my late arrival. That was awesome. The room (218) was nice enough and was in bed by 2:15a. Unfortunately by 2:30a I woke up to the sound of a very large fan in the room. The setting for the fan only had ON/AUTO settings an no OFF. Double checked AC/Heater was off to and went back to bed. But 30 min later was up again and even after a call to reception, no solution could be found. Up again at 3:30a. By 4a was going crazy, disassembled the fan unit and pulled to power. Sleep at last!
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Very comfortable, close to LAX & Shopping"
The hotel is located right next to the freeway and also sepulveda blvd which makes it really easy to get to LAX. The bed was very comfy, the pillows are amazing, the price perfect - only con is the tiny little bathroom.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
Attila
"Weekend with the family for events."
The hotel was located in a good area for me so I could access all the areas I wanted to go without much problem. I just don't like the $17.00 parking fee on top of the room fee. I see they have special events there all the time and figured they should pass it on to them. I was staying there the night before I flew back home to Hawaii. I had two rooms, one for me and the other for family since we went to the Clippers game that night. Weather was cold so didn't use the pool.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
shawn
"Excellent choice."
Great price for a nice hotel in a convenient location.
1 night trip Jan 3, 2015
"Plesant stay"
Our stay at the double tree was nice and comfortable. We arrived on New Year's eve for a party and decided to stay at the hotel. The staff was very friendly and those warm cookie they give you upon check in are delicious. We were up graded to a room on the high floor at check in. The room was nice and clean. The only thing I would change about the room is the curtains. I personally like the black out curtain that you usually get at most hotels.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014