All hotels in Paris, France
24 Boulevard Malesherbes, Paris, Paris, 75008, France, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Lovely, elegant and friendly 5* hotel"
Loved this hotel -- elegant, friendly, very accommodating. Get the larger deluxe King rooms -- the standard rooms are small. Good location. Twice daily housekeeping. Will stay here again!
5 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Excellent elegant hotel. Five Star!"
We fully enjoyed our stay ... Family of 6, 3 rooms. Very accommodating service, great location. Lovely elegant hotel. Good food, though expensive.
5 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Friendly, helpful staff."
Friendly, sincere, helpful staff! Decent location. Good size room with balcony where we could even see the Eiffel Tower in the distance. Comfortable bed. Small bathroom but the toilet is separated which is a plus. Most guests seem to be there on business.
2 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Excellent location ,very comfortable room,nice breakfast selection.
Elshad Hamidov
Location and staff are both excellent, but room/bath area could have been better arranged. The room is very cramped but the bathroom has lots of extra floor space that could have been provided with a table or something to out personal care items.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
I would like to thank you for choosing the Hyatt Paris Madeleine for your last stay in Paris and for sharing with us your feedback. It was a pleasure to welcome you to the hotel and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in a near future.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Very nice hotel in a perfect location in Paris"
The Hotel is perfectly located and the staff is superb. The room is very clean and the service is impeccable. I can't come up with any complaint about my stay.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you a million for your lovely review following your stay with us. I want to especially thank you for your enthusiastic comments about your stay. We hope to see you back soon and look forward to providing another excellent stay. With kind regards, Gianluca
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Anna and Andy
"Excellent hotel at a great location in Paris"
I staid at the Hyatt Paris Madelene for 3 nights for a weekend vacation. I found a great hotel and a great central location in Paris. The stuff (concierge and Front Desk) were very helpful, customer oriented, professional and helped us allot. Please note that this is the smallest Hyatt hotel in Europe (only 86 rooms) and hence more personal touch and personal attention to any customer and guest - I liked it very much. The location is great - 10 minutes walk to Metro station and to Concord square. I recommend this hotel very much and will defiantly come again. The King Size Room is nice, clean and romantic.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for taking the time to post such a complimentary review following your recent stay here at Hyatt Paris Madeleine! I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our location.We truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris. With kind regards, Gianluca
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Anat
"OK hotel nothing special, overpriced."
OK hotel nothing special, overpriced. The staff very negligent. dark romos.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns following your recent stay at Hyatt Paris Madeleine. It's very regretful to read that the Hotel did not meet your expectations. We sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again and provide you with a better experience. With best regards, Gianluca
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Great service"
The service is top notch (on par with the Four Seasons and Mandarin) and location is perfect -- short walk to everything. The rooms could use a little updating but we're comfortable and clean.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for selecting the Hyatt Paris Madeleine for your most recent trip to Paris. I want to especially thank you for your comments and I am glad you have enjoyed our location, as well as the service provided. We hope to see you back soon. Kind regards, Gianluca
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
Couldn't have asked for a better stay. The staff was wonderful as was the dining and bar food/drinks. The hotel is in a great location with the added plus of good shopping and restaurants located near by. Would definitely stay again. Note: they will also help with transfers and hostess service at the airport - great amenity!
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for such a nice post about your recent stay with us! I'm so delighted to read that you have enjoyed so many aspects of the Hotel and will certainly convey your kind words to the whole team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon to Paris. With kind regards,
2 night romance trip Oct 27, 2014
"Inconsiderate Hotel"
We where dead tired after some many hours of night flight, We travel a lot around the world for business and pleasure and this is the first time that I have this bad experience that the can not sign in because is to early 10:45 am , my Husband end up sleeping in the Gym area with a lot of noise and people In and Out , I insist 3 hours later and went to plead for a room for second time and they finally give us a room , I don't think that a 5 Star Hotel treat the customer like that
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Gloria
"C'est magnifique! :-)"
I purposely booked a Hyatt Hotel in Paris because I knew I they would provide nothing but the best service and accommodations (nice size room), especially since it was my first time in Paris and I was celebrating a milestone birthday. I was not disappointed! When I return to Paris, I plan to stay there again!
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
What a pleasure to read your wonderful review following your stay at the Hyatt Paris Madeleine. I'm so honored to read that you purposely booked with us and enjoyed so many aspects of the hotel. I will off course convey your kind words to all our employees. We cannot wait to welcome you back on your future visit.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Hyatt Hotel Fan
"4 lovely days in Paris"
Everything was very well done. Quiet yet well located. Modern and good size room. Staff-particularly concierge staff- was very helpful. Good restaurant and breakfast recommendations. Would have no hesitancy staying there again on my next trip to Paris.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, here on Hotels.com. We’re greatly appreciative of your kind words and are so pleased that you enjoyed your room as well as the service you received! We look forward to welcoming you back in what we hope will be the near future! Warmest regards
4 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"This is the spot"
I loved this hotel! No need to look anywhere else. From someone that travels 75 days a year, the beds were the best I've ever slept in. Very good English speakers, tremendous food (a bit pricey but very very tasty), and great location. Love this spot-will return and recommend.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for your kind words and compliments of Hyatt Paris Madeleine. It’s such a pleasure to hear that you found the bed to be the best you have ever slept in. Again, thanks a million and hope to have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back. Kind regards,
3 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Long walks to Paris sights"
The staff at the concierge desk were exceptional! The hotel was nice but a little stark. Our room was large by Paris standards but had only one night stand and there was plenty of room for another one. I had to pull a chair over by my bedside. A little odd.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Paris hotel"
Hotel is in a good location and within walking distance to many good stores and restaurants. Rooms were pretty big but smelled musty and outdated. Our shower had mildew and not draining properly and was not addressed during our stay; however, room service had excellent food. Limited amount of English television channels (3).
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Juan
"Great location, quiet rooms"
Very close to major landmarks and two metro stations, so it's very easy to navigate. Rooms were very quiet and had thermostats for climate control. Excellent service, with rooms attended at least twice daily. Bar was expensive, and charges to the room were incorrect, so be sure to review the final bill before paying.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for such a nice post about your recent stay with us. I am happy to read you have enjoyed our service and our location. Also, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your impressions regarding the Bar pricing and the charges, your comments will certainly help us enhance our service. We were very pleased to welcome you and look forward to having you with us again soon. Best Regards, Gianluca
7 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Cindy Shoemaker
"Excellent Paris Hotel and Location"
This hotel has an excellent location on a quiet street close to the metro and just a few stops from almost everything in Paris. The staff all spoke English and were very friendly and welcoming and the service was fast. The Hotel was decorated very nicely and the room was small as expected but very clean and had everything we needed. This is the only Paris hotel we"ll stay in from now on!
3 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Lauren11
"A real hotel in a city of little spaces"
This Hyatt is in a good location to walk and Metro around Paris. The hotel meets the standards of what Americans expect from a hotel. Be aware that most of the hotels in Paris that seem to reasonably priced are a shoebox. The Hyatt is pricey, but your feet and back will be very happy when you return to a room of this quality.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for such a great review! I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, as well as our location and room size! I will certainly share your appreciation with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards,
9 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
"Great service but rooms were devoid of character."
The service was exceptional and in general we liked the hotel. The rooms were without any color or character. I was missing a nightstand on my side of the bed (though there was plenty of room to have one) and had to pull up a chair to serve as a nightstand.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for this enthusiastic review! I am thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your stay and the service provided to you. Also, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your feedback regarding the lack of a night stand. Indeed, I'm happy to share with you that we are currently in the process of finalizing our rooms renovation plan which should take early next year. I truly hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back. Best regards,
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Very nice !
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for your kind words! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We would love to have the chance to welcome you back to the Hyatt Paris Madeleine very soon! Best regards,
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2014
Good, central location to many sights. Easy access to Metro. Staff is friendly and tries to be helpful but not necessarily knowledgeable when asking for recommendations and directions. I would stay here again.
7 night trip May 24, 2014
Friendly staff. Everyone spoke English. The only negative is the ability to charge an I phone 5. They provided an electrical adapter but you had to crawl under the desk to use it.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Opera, and shopping."
Enjoy our stay very much. Nice room. Food and wines are expensive, even for Paris... Great location. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Josh
"Great hotel with excellent location!"
I brought my 3 children to a Paris for school vacation and needed a nice hotel Ina great location...the Hyatt Madeleine was perfect!!! We were able to walk to almost every well known attraction and there were plenty of restaurants also within walking distance. All,of the staff was pleasant & very knowledgeable, and made terrific recommendations. The rooms were extremely clean and I was pleasantly surprised at how large the bedrooms and bathrooms were! Also, the gym looked brand new and had cardio machines & weights. Having stayed in many hotels in Europe, this Hyatt was perfect for my family.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay here at Hyatt Paris Madeleine. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed so many aspects of the Hotel and will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team! We are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris! Kind regards, Gianluca
6 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
Anne H
"Lovely hotel and staff"
I liked this hotel and loved the staff. Five-star service. I will probably stay here again.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for your lovely review following your recent stay here at Hyatt Paris Madeleine. I am so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be sure to pass along your kind words to the team! We are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris!
5 night trip Apr 1, 2014
Dana
"Nice hotel, but not 5 star"
The hotel was very clean, and the staff very pleasant and helpful. The rooms are not 5 star according to U.S. standards and other 5 star locations in Paris. The location is central and nicely situated.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for your kind review following you stay at the Hyatt Paris Madeleine. I'm very delighted to hear that you have you enjoyed our location as well as the service provided to you. Moreover, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your feedback. We always appreciate these comments as they allow us to better tailor our hotel and experiences to our guests' needs. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the whole management team for follow-up, as we want to ensure the comfort for all of our guests and to meet your expectations. We truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris. With kind regards,
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
"Good Place to Stay in Paris"
Very Comfortable
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for taking the time to post such a complimentary review following your recent stay here at Hyatt Paris Madeleine! I'm so thrilled to hear that you truly enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with everyone on our team! We truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris, hopefully in the not too distant future.
4 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Traveller
"European trip"
It was only 10 mins away from Gare du Nord train station. Area was close to Printemps shopping mall and a few mins away from Champ elysee. Neighborhood was great and close to a lot of things. Greeted with warm welcome and staff didn't even hesitated when we asked to check in 5 hours early. I would stay here again next time i come back to Paris.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hyatt Paris Madeleine and for posting such an amazing review. I'm so delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our premium location and that you will be back to our hotel on your next trip to Paris. We cannot wait to welcome you back upon your next visit to Paris!!
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
Anilsson
"Beautiful hotel in an excellent area"
Staff very friendly and helpful
Other trip Oct 31, 2013
juan
"Perfect Hotel"
I have stayed in numerous hotels in Paris over a period of 20 years (about 15 different properties) and i must say this is one of the very best experiences i ever had in Paris. Usually, the rooms are very small and not as tidy and clean as one can expect from a 4 or 5 stars hotels. The room in the Hyatt Madeleine is large and extremely comfy, very clean and the same applies to the bathroom. I would definitely stay in that hotel at my next visit to Paris and strongly recommend the Deluxe Room for anyone willing to go the extra mile by paying the 25-30% additional fee for a 500% better experience.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Jay
A good hotel. I will highly recomend the hotel.Staff are excellent. we had family dinner, would rate it as fair.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Excellent hotel and excellent service. The staff were welcoming and very friendly. We will definitely stay again when we are in Paris.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
"Very Nice Hotel"
We had a good experience, but did explain that the lighting in the room was not very good and there were not a lot of television stations in English.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Typically nice Hyatt Hotel!"
The staff was EXCELLENT! Very helpful despite our bad French! They hooked us up with a shuttle to get outside of the city, recommended restaurants, and basically assisted us with all of our needs.
6 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2013
"Be careful when choosing your room"
The hotel is modern and the service is very good but if you choose the standard room there is a risk you'll end up in a very small one. Other problem is that in most of the rooms the bathroom sliding door faces the bed directly and they are all glass doors. So if during the night you turn on the light in the bathroom it lights up the entire bedroom. Besides that the glass doors make whoever uses the bathroom share all noises and movements with who is in the room.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
We normally do not say good things about hotels that often maybe we are very spoiled and had travailed to many country's and stayed in very luxuries hotels however this is one of those hotels that made us fill right at home. very clean, staff very attentive and nice,location very nice and close to every thing we were looking for. We recommend this place to every one.we loved this establishment
2 night trip May 26, 2013
"beautiful, spacious, convenient"
We were on a 5 day trip to Paris and loved staying at the Hyatt Paris Madeleine. The staff was incredible ! Very friendly, accomodating and really went out of their way to make our visit special! The rooms are spacious, incredible closet space and large bathroom. Very comfortable beds, very high ceilings and large windows the allowed for quite a bit of natural light
5 night trip Mar 21, 2013
MJS
"Excellent Hotel and Service!"
We couldn't have been more please with the hotel and service we received!
1 night trip Dec 3, 2012
Paris40th

"Hotel stay 22 to 26 April 2015"
Excellent stay in a comfortable and well appointed hotel. Customer service was outstanding, some of the best I have ever received in Europe. The staff spoke exceptionally good English, and we're always willing to help. Room was of a good size, not that noisy considering it was at the front of the hotel facing a busy road. The bed was very comfortable with all the facilities you would expect of a hotel of this standard. Breakfast was the best I have experienced in Paris. The only minor criticism would be the cost of the restuarant in the evening which was very expenive. However this did not affect us as we went out to local restaurants each evening. Overall a splendid stay at a hotel that was well worthy of its 5 star rating. Highly recommended!
4 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
Colin
"Decent hotel-- room key issues"
The elevator and door key sensors didn't work properly. I had to go to the front desk three times about it. At one point I was locked in the hallway in a robe after returning from the spa.
2 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Paris Easter Trip"
Great hotel with very friendly helpful staff. Ideally placed for walking to all Paris hot spots. Great weather during Easter week long stay was a bonus. Really good food provided you were prepared to pay Paris prices!
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review! We feel really flattered with all your kind words. I will have an enormous pleasure to share your review with all my colleagues and I truly hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back. With kind regards,
7 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Alan
"Very good hotel, nicely located."
Very good location to explore Paris. We would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for comfort and quality on your Paris break.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for your complimentary review. It is a pleasure to read you have enjoyed our location, as well as the quality and comfort of our Hotel. We truly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris! Kind regards,
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Lee
"Gorgeous hotel and friendly staff"
Very impressive hotel appearance, staff extremely helpful and went out of their way to ensure a comfortable stay. Waitress on our first night was outstanding, and chauffuer experience was wonderful. Only criticism was that our room was a little tired and needs some TLC but very comfortable and spacious considering it was a standard room.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for this enthusiastic review! I am thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your stay and the different aspects of the hotel. Also, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your feedback regarding the room. I look forward to personally welcoming you back upon your next visit. With kind regards, Gianluca
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Hanifa
"Excellent service and location. Expensive."
Excellent greeting and service from bell boy during all my stay and assisted us with parking in a very friendly way. Lunch was delicious at the chinoiserie. Expensive but delicious and convenient to have a business meeting. Gym and sauna a plus. My only comment was on the room conveniences such as a water boiler (I carry my teas because I cant take coffee nor lactose). At the Intercontinental they had Nespresso machine and in most 5 -even 4- stars they have these boiler. Had to go down at the gym where you could make a tea. The room was freezing at 21 degrees and for some reason I couldnt sleep nor found any extra blankets. At 3am had to get up and put the temperature up. Location couldn't be better. A great hotel overall but next time I might stay at the Intercontinental for value.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
I would like to thank you for choosing the Hyatt Paris Madeleine for your last stay in Paris and for taking the time to write us a review. Also, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your feedback regarding the water boiler. Please kindly be informed that coffee set and tea kettle are available, as a complimentary service in the room, upon request. Also, I would like to apologize about the inconvenience regarding the room temperature. It was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel and we are pleased to hear you have enjoyed our ideal location, as well as the quality of our food. We hope to have you will give us the opportunity of welcoming you back. With kind regards, Gianluca.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
Giselle
"Perfect base for your Paris experience"
this hotel is perfectly placed to enjoy the sights and sounds of Paris. Walking distance to all the attractions and shopping at Galleries lafayette (its building an attraction in its own right) Whilst the hotel is not large, its more of a Boutique feel but with the confidence and style befitting the Hyatt brand. Rooms are generous in size. We received a room facing the street with the ability to open double doors to savour the Parisian environment.Wonderful! The lounge downstairs is a highlight in the evening with the fireplace warming the environs. Service was first class as might be expected in such an establishment. Would highly recommend.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for such a lovely review following your recent stay at Hyatt Paris Madeleine! We’re greatly appreciative of your kind words and we are so pleased that you enjoyed your room as well as our location. We are truly looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris! Kind regards, Gianluca
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"A convenient hotel"
convenient and good for value
9 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Kwong
"Very friendly"
Wonderfully friendly and helpful staff, really enjoyed our stay
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for such a nice post about your recent stay with us. I am happy to read you have enjoyed the service provided to you. We were very pleased to welcome you and look forward to having you with us again soon. Kind regards, Gianluca
4 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
Matthew
"Great all-rounder"
Great location, spacious & nice room, great service. Would be perfect if teas are provided.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you very much for such a nice review! I am thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your stay. Also, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your feedback regarding teas. We look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit. With kind regards, Gianluca.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
"Way exceeded our expectations"
Though the hotel lobby was a bit small, we were pleasantly surprised at how huge our room was! The front desk staff was extremely helpful when we checked in. He showed us up to our room and walk us through the room's facilities. We were very impressed with his service, and also all other hotel staff's service thereafter during our 3 days stay there. The front desk, concierge, and even in-room dining service (and the food) was fantastic. The hotel is located along a nice street and there are many nice cafes around that area. The metro station is only 5-10 minutes walk away. Overall, we had a great stay and experience at the hotel and would love to stay there again when we visit Paris next time.
Response by Hyatt Paris Madeleine
Thank you for taking the time to post such a complimentary review following your recent stay here at Hyatt Paris Madeleine! I'm so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us as well as our location and the service provided. We truly look forward to welcoming you back upon your next visit to Paris. With kind regards, Gianluca
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2014