All hotels in Northglenn, Colorado, United States of America
83 East 120th Avenue, Northglenn, CO, 80233, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
  • Bar
    Standard bar
    Room is all right
"Nice Hotel North Denver"
Easy access hotel, Very nice breakfast (made to order omelets) Starbucks, and 2 steakhouse's within walking distance
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Matthew
The bed was very uncomfortable and the bathroom was tiny. Also there wasn't a free breakfast and the buffet was $16.99/person which I think is outrageous. The Ramada across the street is much better
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
"Bathroom Noisy, Receptionist was reluctant to help"
When we get there, we had to change room 3 times. The first room we got, there was clogged bathroom and took almost an hour til the mechanic came over and eventually we had to chance room, the second room we got was noisy due to the water in toilet was leaking and created huge noise and eventually need to change room again because the only mechanic was still working on our first room. The third one was quite too small for 3 people (2 adults and 1 kid). There was no free breakfast for that price and the concession did not have milk everyday. The receptionist at night was not quite friendly and reluctant to contact hotel kitchen (although they're open) when we wanted to buy some milk for our kid.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Lily
Great place when I needed to stay in Denver with my 18 month old son. I was even greeted in the morning by two gentlemen at my car who cleaned off the snow for me.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2015
"Good for the price"
Lobby nice. Rooms average.
4 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
"A wonderful stay"
We really enjoyed our stay, we had three rooms for a family event and everyone was happy with their rooms. The location is very handy for us and well located to the event. Breakfast was very good, the lobby areas were nicely done and the rooms were clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Horrible hotel"
The amount that was agreed apron when I reserved the room from hotels.com was not the price that was charged tony credit card. There are hidden fees from this hotel. When I confronted the manager about the additional charges, I was told that it's just the way it is and if I was unhappy he would understand my checking out early. Worst hotel I have stayed in to date.
3 night trip Oct 29, 2015
Justin
"Comfortable stay."
Weekend stay in Denver for a family wedding. Very enjoyable. Staff secured my bicycle without hesitation.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Forrest
"Dirty room"
Room had dirty sock and "food pellets" on the floor, the towel rack was broken and they placed us in a rehab room, thus when taking a shower you end up with a socked bathroom floor. When we first checked in they told me EXPEDIA chose that room, it was not their "doing"
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Joan
"Legacy"
Went there for a band competition. Hotel staff is friendly and accommodating. Will def stay there again. . .
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
Leo
"Worth the money"
Goo experience, the hotel was clean. That's what I care the most when I travel.
1 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Ping
It was a very nice hotel.
3 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Lobby, patio,and bar are great. The jacuzzi never warmed up. The bathroom has awful lighting. I was surprised how small the rooms were and disappointed they had no refrigerator.
2 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
Loni
"Business owner"
Very comfortable beds and nice hotel overall, will make this my preferred hotel when I stay for business in the future
3 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
"Hotel Right off the Freeway/Great Choice"
Our family stayed in the hotel for one night for a family wedding. The hotel was clean and very comfortable. There was lots of restaurants near by to select for dinner. We chose to have breakfast in the hotel which was a little expensive.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Reed
Customer service from the get go not the best. We usually always stay at a La Quinta or Fairfield. Thought the location was convenient for the purpose of our trip.. The service does not live up to the Hilton name. I expected more. The cookies were good. One lady did try to make it up by free breakfast. I would have rather gone across the street to Panera. It was all good until I was triple charged on my credit card and had to spend more time on the phone only to be told that I was charged a no show fee. Overall not a good experience
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Poor property"
Hotel recpetionist not helpful and hotel was very old
4 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
"Great hotel for the money."
Well worth the price we paid. Very nice, good location, and the middle-age appearance on the outside added a nice touch.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
Korey
"A clean, comfortable stay"
My son and I stayed one night after camping in the mountains for a week. It's a pleasant, comfortable hotel, but it's located in a suburban wasteland about 20 minutes from downtown Denver and about 20 minutes from the airport. It suited our purposes for the night, but it's not a convenient base if you want to see the city.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"It was like heaven on earth."
We were there for a concert. The first two nights we stayed at a motel on the other side of town.....it was just okay. But when we changed over for our two night stay at the Doubletree, I was so excited to see the interior, the exterior, the whole experience was just a much higher scale. We loved it. Why can't every motel/hotel take the time and effort to take care of their customers and make the experience memorable?
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Great! Except..."
Desk told us no rooms were available to stay one more night, but was able to reserve a room on expedia for same hotel??????
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
Montanatess
"Very Nice!"
This would be one of the nicest hotel experiences of my life; if only it were located a little closer to Boulder, as the constructions on the highways made the 25-30 minute drive feel a little longer. Friendly staff, nice bar, beautiful fire pit patio.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
The carpet in the room was dirty and stained.
3 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
Ismael
"VERY NICE!"
Always a pleasure
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Nicole
"Small staffing issues"
Super happy with our stay except for two small issues. We checked in after 6pm and the evening staff were really friendly! But the next day my husband went out to the car and when he came back in and went to take the elevator he almost fell because the elevator had stopped about 6 inches lower than the lobby floor so there was a slight unexpected drop. There were no cones or signs to let anyone know about the step so he went to tell the front desk staff about it so no one would get hurt. The staff were very rude and seemed like they didn't care about it. They didn't even apologize to him or ask if he was alright. The other issue was the bartender. She was either inexperienced or didn't care at all. I was trying to make friendly small talk and she pretty much ignored me while she made my drink. We were there for two nights and these were the only issues so overall we were really happy with our stay. But they should reconsider some of their staff.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Good location for northern Denver."
Everything was very good to excellent at this hotel. Restaurant menu choices are basic but quality of food and service was good. Beds and pillows were comfy. Front desk staff were responsive and welcoming. Nice outdoor patio for drinks and conversation. We left our room at 8am and returned at 4pm after a day spent outside. The room had not been cleaned when we got back at 4pm. We asked for clean towels so we could shower before heading out to dinner and left feedback for housekeeping at the front desk. Clearly disappointing after an otherwise good stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Deb
"Stopover"
Nice staff, incredibly comfortable bed. Good location for where I was going.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Mom
Nice hotel. Would recommend and stay here again
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Veronica
"Amazing !"
This place is the best It's so clean and the staff was amazing
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"So So"
Had to ask for glasses, then wer got paper coffee cups. Had to ask for soap the second night and again for glasses (paper cups again). Location is convient. Definitely overpriced for the service received. Would not stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
JAMES
"Wonderful experience"
One of the best deals and rooms you will get in the area.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"Expected a better room for the price"
We were pleased with the look of the hotel entering, it was modern and clean and looked nice. The hotel staff could be more pleasant though, they were stiff and not that friendly. The bar staff was nice and happy hour was reasonable priced. The restaurant (though expensive) served good food and had a nice and attentive staff. The pool was extremely small but we were happy to see that the workout area had weights as well as cardio equipment. The biggest negative was the room, it was clean but had very poor lighting and the bathroom was very small and every time we closed the door we scraped our feet. The shower head was the worst shower head ever and the water pressure was very low, it seemed (could be the shower head.) We came back at 4 in the afternoon and our room was still not cleaned and we had to call down to the front desk and leave our room for 30 minutes to have it cleaned. Also, they could do a better job on explaining when check out is, the facilities they offer and wifi.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
Christina
"Vacation from Vegas to Colorado!"
I flew in from Vegas for a split vacation and the hotel my sister booked was completely full. I booked the Doubletree last minute and had great service when I arrived. The room was super nice and very comfortable. I travel every week, so it was nice and definitely better than my sister's hotel. The staff was amazing and room service and food were yummy!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
It was exceptional. The location and services were fantastic for our needs.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
douglas
"Great for my business trip"
With a helpful staff and great food in the hotel restaurant this is a hotel I would happily return to should my travels bring me back.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Close to airport"
Passing through Denver on our way to the southwest. I thought we would hear the planes, but it was very soundproof.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
jeanne
Room was dusty and sheets seemed dirty. The the second day they didn't change the sheets. Ick!
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Good Thornton choice!"
Very short stay but hotel was excellent - clean, upscale. Courteous staff and very good service. Breakfast (room service) was quite good - arrived right on time.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
Loved it, beds were extremely comfortable
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Comfortable Bed"
We were there for a family reunion. The bed was very comfortable, one of the best hotel beds I've ever slept in. The staff was friendly and there's a Starbucks across the parking lot.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Jeanne
"Good stay"
Everyone was very kind and helpful.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Worth the discounted price in Denver"
Cobwebs in the corner of the room, bodily fluids on the ceiling, overpriced breakfast. Beds are clean, bathroom was in good working condition, ample space for 4 people. Not the best view in the hotel, meaning nothing but trees, but that is ok since I am not here for the view. Swimming pool area needs more circulation due to the overpowering smell of products.
2 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Kristopher
great stay, booling again
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Louann
"Very clean hotel"
Very nice place and clean. For the price, a complementary breakfast should be offered.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
scott
"It was nice and quiet with professional staff."
Can't complain about the help or atmosphere as we had a great experience. The only challenge we had was the hotel was hosting an event one evening while we were there which made finding a parking space difficult. There were employees in the parking lot telling event goers where to park but unfortunately they chose to park closer to the front which was inconvenient for hotel guests. Other than that one evening though, our experience was great!
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
Renee
"doubletree stay"
Great time great service. Good bartender but should have more help instead of running all of the coctails to rooms leaving no service at the bar.
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
the housekeepers are the worst thing in this hotel they walked in on us three times a day after the knock one time?!
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
"Nice hotel for price"
stay was nice. The desk clerk was very friendly
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
"Nice hotel minutes from Downtown Denver."
Hotel is what we expected. The hotel bar is Very expensive. Went to get a drink somewhere else. A/C unit in room is a little noisy, but overall this a good hotel for the price and location.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"In town for Dodgers Baseball..."
Great stay and a great win for the LA Dodgers win...
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015