All hotels in Northglenn, Colorado, United States of America
83 East 120th Avenue, Northglenn, CO, 80233, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

"out for a night"
It was a very nice place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
"Great Cookie!"
A quick in an out to Thornton on a biz trip. Wish I could have stayed in the hotel longer to enjoy the amenities. Great cookie as always!
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
awesome
1 night trip Oct 25, 2014
joseph
"Weekend in Denver."
We were impressed by the lobby and the warm cookies were delicious. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We did not use the pool or the fitness room, but looked inviting. The night we arrived, there was a party in the ballroom, and NO parking to be had. I am a caretaker for my disabled husband, and had to park a long way out, and then walk to the entrance. Not a good situation. The other downside was the carpet, which looked as if in need of cleaning or updating. The beds are very comfortable.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Rachel
"Gray stone"
Had a great experience the facilities we excellent the staff we very friendly and helpful I will be staying here again
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Very pleasant"
We only stayed one night but it was very nice. Service was excellent, we felt welcome the moment we walked in the door. The room was clean, comfortable, and lovely.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Becca
"Amazing Staff"
Every person at the Double Tree was amazing. Especially Miri in the downstairs bar. She went above and beyond for us! We had a beautiful relaxing time on the amazing patio and the service and food was incredible. Such a great in town getaway for a night!!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Meg
"Nice. Traveled on business this time."
Came in for a conference being held in the facility so we stayed there. It was a nice stay. We liked it just fine. Great location for us.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Tawny
Only beef is that drink prices in the bar are excessive! $15 for a dbl...
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Close to event I was attending"
All in all, this was a great place. We were visiting friends in Thornton and wanted a hotel near that and easy to get into downtown Denver. This hotel worked for us. The only comment was that the housekeeping staff was just ok. I spilt some baby powder on sections of the rug and it was never vacuumed. We were there for 4 nights. Not a big deal,but... Other than that, it was fine. Room was Bigger than I thought it was going to be and the front desk staff was friendly.
4 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Suzy
"convenient location"
Excellent
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Laura Griggs
"Just Ok."
This place is not bad, but not great. You can't really see out the windows, the rooms are rather dark and it is sort of in the middle of nowhere. There is a Starbuck's in the parking lot with really friendly people which seemed to be the biggest bonus. Other than that I would say maybe for a quick business trip, not for personal travel.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Newto
"Comfortable rooms, lacking hospitality"
The room was large and comfortable but the staff was generally unwelcoming and unpleasant - didn't encounter a single smile or friendly greeting my entire stay. Breakfast buffet not well maintained and disappointing for $16.00. Overall a lack of training or management involvement.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2014
JamesK
"Pleasatly Surprised"
Stayed 2 nights as we were in town for a baseball tournament. Perfect location, easy on and off the highway with plenty of dining option close by. Extremely clean and attractive decor. Loved the free wi-fi, the pool and the guest laundry (dirty baseball uniforms).
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Quiet and clean"
All well, including access to freeway. Clean, helpful staff.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Not a single complaint!"
Check in/out was easy and fast. Hotel lobby beautiful and welcoming. Rooms very clean; nice TV. You will have an opportunity to order breakfast the night before. After it was delivered, I received a call from the kitchen asking me if everything was to my satisfaction. When you first arrive in your room, you will likely not find the blow dryer. It's hanging in a bag on the back side of the bathroom door. I was not the only guest who had to ask where it was. Other than that, I would definitely stay there again. Nice, clean, comfortable experience. And, it's right next to a Starbucks and other restaurants including two steak houses within walking distance.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Close to Stonebrook Manor"
Hotel is within walking distance to many eatery places as well as a shopping mall. Staff at hotel were very helpful and polite - excellent customer service!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"amazing stay"
We were more than pleased with the overall comfort of the double tree by Hilton. Great service and breakfast buffet in the morning was fresh and delicious. Also the pool and hot tub were great, the temperature of the pool is between 80 and 90 degrees making it worth spending an hour or two relaxing. I have stayed at many Hiltons but this was a pleasant surprise.
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
James winn
"Nice "castle" hotel that kids will love!"
Great hotel! Clean comfortable rooms, gorgeous lobby area. Definitely a great place to stay. The only dislike was the amount of space in between the toilet and the bathroom door.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
the carpet was old and so dirty hated to put anything on floor. clerks didn't say hi or good by or thanks for staying. the price we were charged were high than other customers. won't stay there again. this was the third year we had stayed there = 9 days one trip 5 days this trip and i think 7 the time before. think they rooms need carpet and cleaning. one day not one towel was left. so took shower and had to call for a towel.
4 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Good area"
Nice. Comfortable hotel. Close to a lot of things.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Great Experience"
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay. The beds are awesome and we got some of the best sleep we have had in a long time.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2014
Shauna
"Nice stay in NorthGlenn/Thornton"
This was a multi-generational family gathering to celebrate the life of an 18 year old, nephew,/son/brother/cousin who took his own life earlier in February, so we all spent most of that weekend in the hotel. The previous full family gathering, in Chaney, Wa, was a better fit for all of us, because the Holiday Inn Express, had an OPEN 24/7 table & chair seating area (their location for gatherings). While your hotel did have a pleasant lobby and bar area, the on-site restaurant was closed and locked outside of serving hours.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Very satisfied"
If you need to be in north Denver, this is a great hotel.
3 night business trip Feb 10, 2014
Mr. Smith
"Nice and comfortable"
Check in staff was awesome, even called the room to see of it was to our liking. Breakfast the next day was delicious. Staff was friendly and excellent. In all, a excellent experience.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Donaciano
"beautiful hotel"
Definitely a nice hotel. I was given a cookie when i checked in so that is always a plus. The layout of this hotel is really nice. The room was really cozy (i got the suite) and the bed and pillows were comfy. The hotel was near a lot of restaurants and stuff to do. They didn't offer breakfast though, you had to purchase it but that's about the only negative thing i experienced.
1 night trip Jan 20, 2014
Mallory
"Love this hotel!"
I loved this hotel and will stay here again. Price is good, rooms were very nice, staff was awesome!
2 night business trip Jan 10, 2014
Sheila L.
"Loove it !!"
Best hotel we stayed at so far! Very clean, and friendly staff. Beds were so comfortable too! we will definitely stay at this hotel again!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
Marcos R
We used the bar late at night both nights of our stay. Although they closed early they tried to keep it open a little later to accommodate us. We appreciated the extra effort by two separate bar tenders. We did not find the shop next to the front desk until late into our stay. We were looking for a cold soda earlier in the day, and were puzzled as to why there were no soda machines on the floor. That would have been good info to be given in the hotel directory.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2014
Christine
"Doubletree"
Very good all around stay. Would do it again.
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"Stay"
Hotel was in excellent condition staff was phenomenal with the best I've ever stayed with in my life the only thing missing was the breakfast in the morning the staff there was not up to par but the breakfast was good I would stay there again.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
lizardinabox
Staff was very friendly and did a very good job of making my stay comfortable.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2014
"close to highway"
the bed was extremely comfortable and check in was easy and quick. The cookies that we were given at check in were DELICIOUS!
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
"Good stay and we will again."
Great place. It has been rennoed which is good. very comfortable and mostly quite. I did notice in the morning I could hear a few doors slamming from others but I was sleeping light and my wife never knew until I said something. Nice place to stay and its the old castle... if you've ever lived near Denver you know what I'm talking about.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Pete
It was very noisy over night both nights we stayed there. The first night there was a dog parking across the hall and I had to call the front desk to tell them about it. Within a half hour the dog stopped parking since the front desk staff was able to contact the people staying in that room. Between 2:00-4:00 a.m. both nights people were talking loudly in the hall and banging doors shut. It appeared to be either very loud people or very paper thin walls. I won't ever stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Nice hotel. Good buffet breakfast with made to order eggs. Exercise room was a little small and lacked equipment but was enough to get a quick workout in.
2 night trip Nov 6, 2013
"Beautiful updated hotel"
I made a last minute decision to stay here. The first thing I noticed was the amazing entrance. All the rooms were clean and newly updated from when Hilton took over the hotel. I will say that Northglenn and Thornton aren't the nicest of towns in Denver metro but there is a beautiful park just across the street where you can rent paddle boats and enjoy concerts in the summer. I will stay here again for sure!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Good Business Stay"
Will stay again
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2013
All things equal, why wouldn't you stay where they give you a warm cookie?!?! Fabulous hotel and service.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
"Weekend with family"
Great stay here! Clean, convenient, and comfortable! I will stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"AAAAH-MAZING"
We drove 11 hours overnight to surprise a friend who had been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer just two weeks prior. I called and they got us checked in at 7am since they knew we drove allllll night! They gave great directions and the stay was absolutely perfect! Great hotel for entertaining between plans too - an evening around the fire pit is a MUST! THANK YOU SO MUCH HILTON!
1 night trip with friends Sep 14, 2013
Ashley
"stayed for my cousins wedding"
Uli stayed her because my cousin recommend it to my because he was staying there as well and I have to say I was very impressed its a very original place and very cool and nice employee's that worked there that were very helpful there was a younger girl working the counter Saturday morning that has brown hair and I forgot her name but she was very very helpful with a great personality that made me feel like a regular client that goes there and because of that next time I'm in town I'll stay here and cause of the bartender too that was working Friday and Saturday she was just as good as the girl behind the counter too I have to say you have great employee's and a very nice place to stay at I will be back again and recommend thus place to friends, family and business partners so please keep those to girls and don't lose them and give them both a raise
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good location next to I 25."
This was my first stay at a Doubletree and I was impressed with how nice the hotel was. Convenient location and there is a steak house across the parking lot if you do not want to eat at the hotels restaurant and you do not want to drive.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Cameron
"DTree N.Glenn"
There was very poor drainage in my room - 524. The toilet and tub took a long time to drain.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
All the employees were very helpful and extremely nice
3 night business trip Aug 22, 2013
jesse
"Wedding"
Great room.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"Pillows!!!"
Great hotel. I can remember when it was the greystone castle? Anyway. Nice hotel. Clean. Awesome bed. Love it when you got four huge pillows ,and a small one. Location was good.clean hotel. Looks more like the business type stay here . I say that cause a lot of people where wearing I'd badges or whatever they where .only thing I didn't try was the restaurant . Overall. Nice, clean, safe. What else do you need? I've stayed at just about all the hotel around this area. And there are quite a few let me tell you. I'll probably stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"August Stay"
This is the second year in a row we stayed there and will return again. The staff are very professional and nice people. Room very clean and well kept. Only negative thing I could say is the meal I had from room service was average, nothing special.
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
clean,comfortable,quiet
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
The hotel is so easy to get to - right off the interstate. Lots of restaurants nearby - including a Starbucks which is adjacent to the hotel's parking lot. Was highly impressed upon walking into the lobby - beautiful decor! Everything looked new. The staff at the front desk were very friendly, and we enjoyed the warm cookies upon check-in. Was just a bit disappointed in our room. The bathroom did have some updates, but was teeny tiny! Basically just one person can get ready in there at a time. The room was very clean, and quiet. We'd stay again!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2013