All hotels in Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Avenida Mexico 1301, Puerto Vallarta, JAL, 48350, Mexico, ‏‎800-491-6126

Breakfast is average
    Food is all right
    Room is all right
"Great hotel with a friendly and helpful staff!"
Our party of eight had a great time and enjoyed our stay. Unfortunately, we had problems with our reservation and didn't have a room, due to a mistake by Expedia. Belena in Concierge was a life-saver in helping secure a room during a very busy, spring break time. The entire staff was top-notch! We chose this hotel because it was budget-friendly and allowed us to experience some of the excursions we wanted to experience while in Puerto Vallarta. Overall, it did not disappoint.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Stay was great, staff was AMAZING, super nice."
We had an incredible time. The staff was one of the best parts, everyone was super nice and friendly. Bar doesn't serve shots all the time which was a downer since it doesn't specify that in the description. Cleaning sometimes didn't come on time but if you gave them a call it was quick. If you want extra water just ask them to stock the minibar with only water (instead of soda and beer), that's what we did, since the sink water is not drinkable. Staff was SOO nice. Also the beach was incredible, pool great. Overall everything was awesome. Also the resort is very close to the city, within walking distance, or a cheap cab (<$5). Crowd was some young people some old people some families.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
The pool needs to be cleaner. More insulation to the room walls, we can hear people outside the hall clearly.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great location. Ok hotel food is boring"
Some of the food was quite good and you could search for the really good morsels. Not enough was great for my taste. Great location : on the beach and walk to the Malecon. Worth it for this
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
judy
Would go back in a heartbeat! Way exceeded my expectations.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Nice Getaway"
This hotel was a fun getaway for my wife and I. We needed a special trip for just us but would be happy to bring the kids in the future. Staff is extremely helpful and very prompt to act when a request was made. The food was 50/50 or just okay for us most meals. Later in our trip we learned best food was ordered off the menu fresh. My only other complaints was the the room smelt of mold (due to the constant coastal humidity I'm sure) and that our first day there staff pressured us to meet with them for their "90 minute No Obligation Presentation." They are not a time share but wanted us to hear about all of the other properties to join a rewards club. As in all things in PV, when in doubt of your interest, just say "no gracias" and walk away. One other tip, before paying for shuttle services or getting into a cab, ask the hotel staff what the appropriate taxi fare should be. They will tell you dead on and hopefully save you money. Overall, we enjoyed our stay at the Buenaventura Grand Hotel. Their may be other hotels that are all inclusive with more posh but its in a good price range and excellent location - two very important things worth considering.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
K
"The Staff"
Beautiful hotel located right on the beach. And the staff...never have I received service as good as the front door staff! I would highly recommend to anyone for a quick getaway
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
"The location was the best thing about the hotel-"
I was disappointed that they didn't have the cooking class, the cocktail class and the Shahkti spa class. My refrigerator did not work, when I checked in, they took it and put in a different one.....maybe the first one worked? but mine didn't. I had requested an ocean view and a king room but I got 2 double beds and the view of the rooftop. The food was good, for the most part, but it looked the same every day. I asked for a cocktail menu and for a beach food menu and I was told they didn't have those.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Marianne
"Great location, great facilities"
We just took a long weekend at Buenaventura. The pools, beach, access to town, staff and overall experience was lovely. I had a massage in the spa that was nice, not brilliant but relaxing. The staff all worked hard and were very accommodating and friendly. Our room was dark (one sliding door to a rather abandoned patio backing an alley), the shower head had a bad leak and we had two queens when we had asked for a king size bed but there were plenty of activities in and out of the hotel so we didn't spend a huge amount of time in the room anyway. Overall a positive experience and we will go back. Maybe pay for an upgrade for a room with windows next time?
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Holly
"Very nice hotel."
Nice hotel, good location close to the malacon. We only did the buffet, they had a little of everything. Pool very nice and warm. Would be back again.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
older traveler
"Great place for a party"
We gathered a group of friends together to celebrate a Special Friends 60th birthday. It was at the time of Valentine's day weekend. All of the outside restaurants had been booked for weeks and the wonderful restaurant staff set up a table on the sand for our group and it was the best evening ever.The evening could of been a disaster but is was more than I could of asked for and we had a great Valentine's and Birthday evening.Great location to town.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear George. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment and for let us know about the great time that you spend with us, give us great joy that you and your group enjoyed your stay, will waiting to hosting you soon again. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
4 night trip with friends Feb 11, 2015
"Wonderful resort right on the beach"
The hotel, the staff and the location were fantastic! We had no complaints and would definitely go back again.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Guest, We glad to know that you spent a great vacation with us and even more pleased that you want to return, these make us to continue and improve every day. Thank for your comment and will waiting to hosting you soon again. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"great proximity to downtown"
Yes, it may be an older resort, but it was the best!! The staff was wonderful, sweet, attentive. The room was clean and tidied every day. The pools were great. Food wonderful. The beach was fabulous. We were a 6 block walk away from the downtown boardwalk. For the location, the price was more then reasonable. Yes we did cab to the Marina after we golfed one day. But I would put this side of the strip closest to the boardwalk on the top of your list!!!!
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Guest. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment and for let us know about the great time that you spend with us, gives us great joy that you enjoyed your stay, will waiting to hosting you soon again. Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
"After 12 or so times at this hotel disappointed"
My husband and I began coming to this hotel in 1996. Over the years we have been there approximately 12 times with various friends. It was always just an average hotel with a few amenities. The hotel was damaged in the Oct 2002 hurricane so in January 2003 when we arrived we were quite pleased with the updates/changes. January 2015 was our 3rd trip to this hotel in 5 years and no other updates to rooms and amenities have been made in the past 12 years. The front desk staff is quite unfriendly and not accommodating at all. The first room they put us in was on the alley side at the very front of the hotel, as far away from the ocean as one could be and the door to the room would not lock. The floor had some massive chips in the ceramic tiles. We asked to be moved which of course made the lobby staff very friendly (NOT) and they took 2 days to get us a new room. There are safety deposit boxes in the rooms but you have to be there 2 days before they can even get you a lock/key. Leave you pretty vulnerable for the first part of your stay. On a positive note....the wait and bar staff (the ones who make the vacation fun) are wonderful and work very hard and I'm sure under paid.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Guest. Thank you for your comment and for let us know about the certain areas we have to work in, recently we change the safety boxes in all the rooms are now digital, we hope you give to us the opportunity to take care of you again, and we can show you our improvements. Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Good location to walk to downtown."
Great helpful staff. Place needs updating and new furniture in lobby.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Guest. Thank you for your comment and for let us know about the certain areas we have to work in, looking forward to host it you soon. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
margie
Great staff, bartender great, food ok. Close to downtown. Rooms need a little updating. Would be nice to have more variety of food. Food was good thou. Beach clean, Beach chairs comfy. Pools nice. Kid friendly. Would suggest to a friend. Was quiet facility. Would be good for someone looking for a relaxing quiet vacation. Not much for night time entertainment.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
I assure you the feedback you sent us is very important to us, because that help us to work and improve in everything we need. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment, hopefully grant us the opportunity to serve you as you deserve, and so you enjoy and testify our continuous improvement. We have new menus in our Restaurants. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Three star hotel close to the beach."
My experience was not entirely satisfactory because the phone in the room was never fixed although we complained three times. The paint smelled bad because quicklime was used. In addition, I got sick after eating some of their food.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Edgar
"Fantastic people."
Very nice hotel. Very service oriented staff. They really make sure you have everything you need and they bend over back words for every guest.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Tom. Thank you very much for your comments, is very important for us your feedback to improve our service and quality. We glad to know that you spent a great time with us. we hope you give to us the opportunity to take care of you again. Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo. Chief Concierge.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Stop in for Great service and fun in the sun!!"
This is a great hotel that is near a lot of good things. If you want to stay near downtown and have a good beach...this is the place. The service was outstanding....the workers bust their tails to please everyone. I especially want to give a shout out to the bartenders and the servers....Jorge, Fausto, Carlos, Gustavo, Eduardo.....thanks for your outstanding service!! Please tip your servers and bartenders....they deserve it! You also have a very short walk to the Malecon.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Guest. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment and for let us know about the great time that you spend with us, gives us great joy that you enjoyed your stay, will waiting to hosting you soon again. We will extend your comments to all our staff. Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo. Chief Concierge.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Rance
"Location, location, location.."
This hotel is what I consider a budget hotel. I thought the all inclusive was above average including the drinks and service. I ate at the buffet every time and was always satisfied and drink service was never a problem. The hotel is in a great location if you want to venture to the malecon and/or out in town in general. The room was my only complaint and why I consider it a budget hotel. The room looked and felt like a budget hotel you stay at when traveling and stopping late get a room to sleep in and continue on early the next day. I did not have a view (hotel was booked) but most of the rooms were partial view anyways and everyone I talked to felt the same about their rooms. The bed was extremely hard but I slept well. I booked last minute and this hotel was several hundred $ cheaper than any other all inclusive I could find. This was my 4th time in PV. If you want to save a few hundred $ and forgo some luxuries,.. this hotel is a good deal..
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Thank you for give us your the time on your comment and for let us know about the great time that you spend with us, gives us great joy that you enjoyed your stay, will waiting to hosting you soon again. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Perfect location to Malecon, beach and town"
The hotel is the best for the area. The staff are all hard working and friendly. The food was surprisingly great
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Guest. Thank you very much for your comments, we glad to know that you spent a great time with us. we hope you give to us the opportunity to take care of you again. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
mexico traveler
"We've stayed at 5 in the past"
Buenaventura Downtown is the best so far. The staff has been good in all but this hotel is very close to the Malecon and downtown. All inclusive is buffet and menu items. We will return. I am 52 my wife is 50. We found our spot,Jon
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Jon We glad to know that you and your wife spent a great vacation with us and even more pleased that you want to return, these make us to continue and improve every day. Thank for your comment and will waiting to hosting you soon again. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jon
"Nice pleasant hotel to stay"
The location is walking away from down town, easy access to stores, beaches, environment is beautiful. Food is good and service staff are always ready to serve us. The only thing that kind of bother me is the noise, my room is facing street, the outside noise is loud after sun comes out even closing window.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Yaling. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment . We hope you give to us the opportunity to take care of you again. Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Yaling
"Tremendous location for this hotel. On the beach!"
Staff is GREAT! On the beach. Only a short walk to Malecon. Food is good, sometimes excellent. Lots of activities on hotel site to do. Did I say the STAFF IS GREAT? :-) I just completed my third stay of 9 days each time. I plan to go back very soon.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Jeff. Thank you for sharing your comments with us, gives us great joy to know that you are want to being back with us and know that you spend a great vacation. looking forward to host it you soon!! Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Okay"
Was not pleased with not receiving balcony room with king bed!We had 2 full beds and window but the view was nice.The buffet was a great for breakfast not so great for dinner.The bar and bartenders were great but not that great of choices.The lounge pool was a great idea but they need to change the water more often.The man that helped us most was the one whom booked tours he was ever so nice and helpful with information.All in all it was okay for the money but the timeshare people bugging you wasnt so nice.We never received but one wash cloth the whole 7 days and that was the first day and we provided our own shampoo it wasn't provided till the last day.Entertainment was nt so great as it could of been.Yes we might return as we liked being close to everything it took us awhile to find everything.This resort is one with being open to the villa premier next door they could use our resort but not us theres so was crowded sometimes at our bar and pools.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
We are sorry that your stay was not what you imagined; I assure you the feedback you sent us is very important to us, because that help us to work and improve in everything we need. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment, hopefully grant us the opportunity to serve you as you deserve, and so you enjoy and testify our continuous improvement. Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo. Chief Concierge.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
char
"discouraged"
We booked a oceanview kingbed and wanted a balcony room and booked well in advance.We received a 2 full bed room no balcony room to celebtate our40th anniversary in a not so nice room.To top it off at checked we were handed off to Ester a woman whom we were just meeting with to tell us what was available at the Buenventura for us to do......we were asked to meet her in the lobby the next morn at 830am.......please be aware this is a scam to get you to come to a timeshare time vacation program they promise you discounts on tours 30percnt off 1st one,20 percent off 2nd and 10 percent off 3rd.Was crap we were awaken to be told she was waiting for us in the lobby,,,,our first morn there we weren't ready we threw on our clothes hurried down stairs only to handed off to another man.....beware beware beware shame on you Buenaventera you spoiled our stayed and left a bad taste in our our mouths the whole stay from the start not the room we reserved and now this crap.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
char
"Small, comfortable, cozy beach front resort"
Our experiance was great!! It was our honeymoon so it was perfect for us. Room and staff were great!! Our first room was over the parking lot so we weren't happy with that but they were able to change our room after a few days which was wonderful. Not all rooms have balconies but we asked for one. It came with the honeymoon suite. Next time we go I would love to stay in a junior suite. They offer better views, larger balcony and room. It's not a 5 star resort but we were pleasantly surprised with the accommodations and staff :-)
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear TLC. We glad to know that you spent a great vacation with us and even more pleased that you want to return, and hopefully grant us the opportunity to serve you as you deserve. Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
TLC
"My favorite hotel in PV"
The waiters provide excellent service in the dining rooms and poolside. Within walking distance of downtown and the Malecon. Will return again and again. Good value for the money and all inclusive is the only way to go.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Guest. Thank you for sharing your comments with us, gives us great joy to know that you are want to being back with us and know that you spend a great vacation. looking forward to host it you soon!! Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Leslie
"Outdoors: yay! Rooms: boo."
The hotel outdoors is beautiful with very accommodating staff. Unfortunately, we didn't see that part first upon our midnight check-in. The rooms leave much to be desired. It was musty and damp (which is difficult to overcome oceanside, understandably), but clearly hadn't been updated in a long time (with the exception of the tv). If you'll be spending most of your time outdoors here, it's great--but the rooms themselves...ew. Expect to be solicited to purchase amenities and excursions in exchange for the all-inclusive bit. Got a great rate here on hotels.com. Can't believe the rate can be over a grand some other time??
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Thank you for all your comments, they are very important to us, right now we already made some changes in the rooms and areas, we hope you can gives the opportunity to serve you, so you can see all the changes we made thanks to your comments. see you soon best regards J. Fabian Yerena Ch. Rooms Division Manager
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Clean, reasonable place close to old-town"
This is a nice hotel, with good access to the beach and wonderful pools. There are only two restaurants, and no jacuzzi except for one located in a reservations-only spa. The food in the reservations-required restaurant is excellent. As with most all-inclusives, the booze is not very good. The service is excellent and the location near the Malecon is very useful since you can walk there.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great Location/Overpriced"
Great location, friendly staff, decent food selection but needs to add more fruits and maybe ice cream? Beach is very rocky, not usable for kids. Night show/entertainment is of poor quality, virtually non-existent Room linens appear to be re-used without washing, one pillow case color was very dirty looking, and in one occasion only one wet towel was left, folded as if dry. Check out is at noon, we were locked out of our room at 11:45 AM, had to go downstairs to reception and wait in line to get key reactivated, for 15 minutes. Reception didn't offer an apology. We've stayed here before but service, show, food, clean linens were better. I love the location but don't think I want to sleep on sheets that may not be washed from previous use. Many other hotels available that can offer similar services for much less are available and will be visited.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Ricardo
"Location, location, loccation!!!"
Smaller hotel right on the beach. Great architecture, beautifully designed with open, comfortable lobby and great dining areas that offer ocean views. Staff very warm and efficient. Within easy walking distance to Malecon and Old Town.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Betty
"Nice hotel, downtown, on nice beach."
Nice hotel in heart of downtown. Really great and friendly staff. For an all-inclusive the food and drinks were plentiful and pretty good. Breakfast was better then dinner! New Years Eve party was outstanding!! Live band great food, fireworks and lots of champaign. We used our staff to get advice on what to do and where to go. No rented a car and we never used it--- rent instead as there are cabs all over and reasonable rates. Rooms were nice and clean. Pool was nice with pool side service-- but no hot tub, which was a bummer. Very kid friendly place. All in all, great vacation and home-base for lots of day trips and exploring PV.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Rules, Patience and marginal value for all inclu."
A couple notes when reserving hotel 1) Showers no tubs in rooms 2) the hot tub is a jacuzzi tub that is in the spa, great view, but you must reserve your 20 minute spot, only 2 people at a time over 18 and can only be used when spa is open from 9:30-5:00 daily and must bring your own towel 3) be prepared to wait for your beverages at the restaurants, a "Mexican minute", it took a long time so conserve your thirst 4) do not loose your beach or pool towel or key card, this is gold, you will be given only one and if you don't return it you will be charged. Brought it back to the room and thought housekeeping took it but eventually found it drying outside on the table, before realizing this asked front desk to get new towel or card and was told they will have to contact housekeeping to find the towel 5) ping pong table not only must be reserved for 25 minute time block, not a big deal-seems fair enough, but you must sign that you will pay for any damage to paddles, table and even the little table tennis balls, the others fine but the little balls? Seriously? oh and the ping pong table is only out from around 10-4:30 too 6) Food is okay but might as well save money and head into town for more variety. Breakfast omelete station is nice but otherwise food was just okay and variety was slim 7) reservations must be made for dinner at the ala carte restaurant even if there are alot of open seats, we were told because kitchen staff could not take care of more tables
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Walking distance to downtown"
The hotel could use a renovation, but for the money, it is good. The employees are very friendly and they work hard to make the experience as good as possible.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
B
"Awesome Place, Great Location, Wonderful value!"
Wow! Great hotel, great value, great service, great, great, great!!!
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Gary. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment and for let us know about the great time that you spend with us, gives us great joy that you enjoyed your stay, will waiting to hosting you soon again. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
4 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
"Terrible Food and Hygiene, Mold on bread!"
I normally don't write reviews, but couldn't ignore this one. The food served as part of the all inclusive buffet is just terrible! It was cold and tasteless every single time we had lunch or dinner over the 5 days that we stayed there. The raw materials used seemed to be of extremely poor quality, especially the chicken, beef and breads. Once we ordered a hamburger, and it came with a rather sad looking bun, obviously stale, to our horror we found mold growing on the burger. It was just horrible! We did complain to the waiter and he said he'll let his "captain" know. That's all that we heard about this incident, no apology, no follow up. The rooms were just okay, the bathroom a little outdated and dirty.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
Nitin
"Great smaller hotel close to downtown and right on"
Great staff working here. They will accommodate any of your needs. Was able to walk to Malecon in 5 minutes. Food overall was pretty good. You are close to many restaurants if you want to eat outside of hotel.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
T.
"A real taste of Mexico"
Been coming here for 25 yrs. The hotel is rated 3 stars it is nothing fancy, but is clean and well maintained. It is within walking distance to the malecon and has a real Mexican flavor. AIl inclusive food & Beverages are just so so. What really makes this place my favorite is the staff. They are warm, friendly and attentive to your needs. They really treat you like family. We will continue to stay here.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Decent food and drinks. Great staff and service. Hotel is right on the beach so can switch between swimming in the sea and pool. Edge of downtown so can walk to shops and flee markets. Perfect location. Good for families and couples (adult only pool and bathing area).
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear John. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment and for let us know about the great time that you spend with us, gives us great joy that you enjoyed your stay, will waiting to hosting you soon again. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
8 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Great location but needs work"
The staff is fantastic and the saving grace for this hotel. It is in dire need of upgrades and overall care and maintenance. The business center had one computer with no working printer. The air conditioning in the room could not be adjusted and when I called maintenance they said it couldn't be adjusted. The pools are great but close at 8 which I felt was early. The food is ok but better during the weekend when the hotel has more guests in it. The hotel seems to function a little better Fri through Sun. The hotel is located right on the beach and offers great views and when slow you have ample pick of chairs right on the beach. the staff was fantastic! The bartenders were incredibly attentive.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Loved the staff, location, & price!"
Last week a group of 7 of us stayed here, and would recommend it to anyone! The friendliest staff always catering to your personal needs & the waitrons were great. We loved Eduardo, who was in charge of activities. He went out with us one night just to make sure all of us were safe! Great location right downtown, on the beach, lots of poolS. Only thing I'd say is the food wasn't that great, but definitely doable for the toke spent there. Can't wait total here again!
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
kelsey
"nice location"
we had a good stay. Entertaiment needs improvement
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Anna. Thank you very much for your comments, is very important for us your feedback to improve our service and quality. Cordially. Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
La Chula
"Perfect in so many ways!!!"
Been to Puerto Vallarta many times, this stay is one of my favorites. The location is perfect, great beverages, spacious lovely room, several choices of delicious food.......Amazing pleasant and caring staff!!! Not much more to ask for great customer service and beautiful pools, grounds, and location...give it a try!!!
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Sandie. Thank you for give us your the time on your comment and for let us know about the great time that you spend with us, gives us great joy that you enjoyed your stay, will waiting to hosting you soon again. Cordially Jorge Rebolledo Chief Concierge
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Sandie
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Guest, thank you for choosing to Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa for your recent visit to Puerto Vallarta, thanks also for the rating that you granted us and for your feedback regarding the shows, I assure you that we will improve, comments like yours encourage us to strive every day, to achieve maximum satisfaction of our guests. Satisfaction of all our guests. Thank you and we hope you come back soon. Cesar Soto
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Thanks for staying at Buenaventura Grand Hotel and Spa, thanks also for the qualification awarded to us and make mention of our staff. hope to see you soon. Best Regards,
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
"great location and staff"
right on the beach, and not too far from the boardwalk and old town. hotel staff were excellent - friendly, helpful, and very hard working. would definitely stay here again.
Response by Buenaventura Grand Hotel & Spa - All Inclusive
Dear Kay, thank you for staying with us and thank you also for sharing all your experiences, it helps us greatly are very happy to know that you will come back to our hotel, we are proud that you liked our hotel, our service our employees and Puerto Vallarta. hope you soon on your next visit, Sincerely, Cesar Soto RD MANAGER
Other trip Aug 19, 2014