All hotels in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States of America
10307 N Mall Drive, Baton Rouge, LA, 70809, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Nice hotel for the price"
The rooms were nice and staff was friendly.. The negatives of hotel was that in some parts of the hotel like stairs and elevator smelled like wet carpet and it stunk.. Bistro prices were ridiculous.. But hotel is close to restaurants and not too far from casino
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback about our hotel property. I apologize for the smell in the hallways which gave you a not so good review about our hotel. We uses this information as a tool to improve so the next time this will not happen again. Thank you so much for your honest!
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
Valerie
"On our way..."
Very clean and comfortable Rooms. Will stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Perfect hotel for Baton Rouge Mall Area!"
Great hotel! Super nice and full of amenities. Traffic in Baton Rouge is crazy, so if you are going to be near the mall, this is the perfect place for you! Restaurants in walking distance and the mall is just around the corner. A little hard to get to at first, it is in a shopping center that is difficult to get into because of heavy traffic and lack of left turn lanes, but I would absolutely stay here again!
3 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
Angela
PROs: The hotel was clean, quiet and the staff was nice. Close to many stores and restaurants. CONs: There was no complimentary breakfast. There were no microwaves in the rooms. There was no ice machine on the first floor.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
K.
"Great location and really nice hotel."
Front desk, lobby area was really updated and really nice. Only wish the rooms were updated as well.
1 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Timothy
"I night stay"
Great 1 night stay across from Mall.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
william
"Alright"
Adequate
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Deborah
Loved It will always stay there when I'm in town.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"nice friendly hotel"
overall was good, but I was placed next to a group of children who was having a party a children's party. This was my wedding weekend and I was trying to get ready and get as much rest as possible and I was kept up both nights of my stay due to the loud noise of children screaming and playing next door and slamming doors in and out of the hallway. Plus a hotel of this caliber you would think a breakfast would be complementary. And it was not.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
marsha
"Look no further then this."
Great place to stay and everything in close by. The beds are fantastic and the you are sure to get a good nights sleep. Friendly people and fast check in. You can not go wrong with theis place.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
Billy
"would stay there again"
Liz at the front desk was very nice. And the room was great.
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2014
wendy
"Breakfast"
The only thing I didn't like about this hotel is that it didn't have free breakfast. I think the price you pay, this is the least that they can do.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to I-10 and shopping"
Stayed one night-the check in was easy and the hotel employees were very nice.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
Bottom floor rooms have access to outside pool/courtyard area. Personally not my thing as I prefer the extra security of having an entrance only from the interior of the hotel guarded by keypad. Regardless, I'm sure you can request a upper floor if you don't like the courtyard idea. Overall the hotel was nice although there were a few things on the floor in my room indicating it may not have been thoroughly cleaned including a dry-cleaning tag and a few pennies.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Nice hotel. Great location. Would stay again!"
Nice hotel. Great location. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
"Ok hotel, needs updating!"
Needs security. Someone's vehicle was broken into and Christmas presents were stolen. Bistro restaurant was closed at 10am meaning we couldn't order breakfast. Old fruit was sent on our dinner plate... not good!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
nice place for a rest. I would stay there next time.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Stayed here with my granddaughters for Christmas shopping. It is conveniently located to the mall and other major outlet stores. Plan on staying here again next year
Wanda
"Review"
It was good excpect for no vending machines.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"ROMANTIC GETAWAY"
It was real nice. I enjoyed my romantic getaway.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Marco
Very good hotel. My daughter loved the indoor pool. Great staff. Good location.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Awesome"
Stay here everytime we come to town. Nice clean rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
"Bring your earplugs...."
Really close to a busy interstate entry ramp. Sounded like sleeping in the middle of a nasczr race. Also, some delivery was made to the hotel at 4am....that early delivery seemed ill-timed to a guest needing rest. Other than that, it was ok.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to your stay with us. I would like to apologize for not living up to your standards as far as comfortable night stay. Rest assured, we are taking steps to help ensure problems of this nature do not occur in the future. Again, thank you so much for your feedback!
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
Aaron
"friendly"
Staff was very friendly.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback!
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
Christopher
"Fine"
Room was nice. It was what you expect from a Marriott. Service was very slow and not friendly.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Suzanne
"bad deal"
Room shook because running something below room .desk unfriendly not concerned
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Great hotel!!!"
Really enjoyed my time at this hotel. Rooms were very nice and had a lot of space in them. Were very clean, Had plenty of amenities for what was needed that night. Check in and check out was a breeze. Very friendly staff. Great food at the Bistro Cafe. Just a very satisfying experience the whole time I stayed there.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Trey
Nice - one night stay. What else to say - I spent the night in comfort.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Very close to LSU and the mall"
Very nice rooms, they where extra big with plenty of room. I upgraded to the breakfast, and it was well worth the extra ten dollars.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Trey
Stay there for LSU game. Good hotel. Good price
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
ONLY THERE FOR ONE NIGHT. STAFF WAS EXCELLENT AND VERY HELPFUL. ROOMS WERE VERY NICE AND CLEAN. WE WOULD STAY AGAIN.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
ROBIN EWING
"Extremely Satisfied"
Very friendly staff, convenient to everything we wanted to do!
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
overall was good , except we had no Hot water in shower.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
elodia
"Wonderful"
My stay was really good
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great place"
Rooms food and people are great
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
"Noisiest room ever!"
Everything was fine. The staff was nice, the room was clean, and by the time I got back to my room for the night it was 10pm. I didn't realize it until the lights went off that the A/C in the room was making a terrible rattling noise and it lasted ALL NIGHT LONG! I considered calling the front desk and figured, "what are they going to do, move me to another room?", which would mean me having to pack up all my things and move instead of trying to sleep. I even wore ear plugs to muffle the sound. I will certainly take some responsibility for making my decision in not calling. The next morning I got up after a long night and was in a hurry so I failed to report it. I hope the next occupant finally did!
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for giving us your feedback in regards to your stay. We appreciate your honest and this will give is the tools to improve our hotel. Hopefully in the future you will return and give us another chance to redeem ourselves. Again thank you for staying with us!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Walter
Good Location, close to shopping and right off interstate. Room was comfortable and clean. We did however, have a problem with the toilet not flushing properly. Maintenance brought a plunger for us to use, but we still had problems. They said they came to check when we were out, but we continued to have issues. Not sure if problem was unique to our room or a hotel issue.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with us.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Suzan
I have stayed here numerous times. Do not like the changes made. The in site market is very pricey. No room service and no microwaves in the rooms. The beds are very comfortable though.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback about our hotel. I would like to apologize for the limited services we provide to our guest. Certain amenities are provide to our guest upon request and can be placed in your room. Again thank you for staying with us!
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great night's stay"
This hotel is very comfortable and surprisingly quiet considering it is near a highway. Booked a room that included the option for breakfast. Breakfast was cooked to order and very good. Room was comfy and clean, bed was great, best of all it was quiet for a great night's sleep.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Please visit us again!!!!
2 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
EricL
The only issue would have been the lack of signage going to hotel...got a little confused but other than that I would stay again for sure.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"great room!"
Our stay was very nice...loved the balcony room and the bathroom was great size! Just wish there was complimentary breakfast for the price we paid for our room. ..
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2014
charlot
Enjoyed my stay very much. Good experience.
1 night business trip Jul 18, 2014
Larry Milford
"Check in"
We had 2 rooms reserved but staff couldn't find 1 rooms. They had me call where we booked it, saying that those sites were not reliable. Later we found out a staff member had given our room away and that's why they couldn't find it. It was a long process checking in.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
"Very loud, but comfortable bed"
Lots of noise plus a very loud A/C. Cramped room, but comfortable bed. Fortunately my husband had ear plugs to use for sleep! Bistro breakfast was good but not designed to handle a crowd, so we had a long wait for service.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay with us. We appreciate your honesty and will take in consideration of all your concerns you so kindly mention. If you have any concerns please don't hesitate to let us know and as always it was a pleasure having you with us during your travels to the Baton Rouge Area.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
We enjoy our stay. It is just what we needed. Next time we go to Baton Rouge we will stay again.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
My husband and I really enjoyed ourstay...The room was very clean and fresh..The workers were very nice to us...I also got my request for a room with a balcony,for our romantic stay.I love this hotel!!!!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
Mrs.Ames
"Lack of amenities"
I needed a shower cap and razor but they did not have these amenities. The hotel was nice and clean and the bed was comfortable. I would stay here again.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
mamabent13
The best hotel ever!!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Poor Housekeeping"
I should not have to ask to have the towels and toiletries replaced.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Baton Rouge Siegen Lane
Good Afternoon, Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We really appreciate your honesty and will take into consideration of your concerns as you so kindly mention. We look forward to your next visit with us in the near future!!!
10 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Older hotel. Very confusing to get to."
Staff was ok. Always seemed preoccupied but no one was in the lobby so it made me wonder if they just didn't want to be bothered.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014