All hotels in Birch Run, Michigan, United States of America
12130 Tiffany Blvd, Birch Run, MI, 48415, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Typical hotel"
requested a QUIET room and was given a room that was NOISY with I75 traffic ALL NIGHT!! Location entrance is not very well marked; very 'odd' entrance. Can't say much for the desk attendant's attitude, but the morning breakfast attendant, Marcus, was SUPER(give that man a raise for his personality and attentiveness)!! Showerhead could use updating, room otherwise was fine, just regretted the NOISY traffic when we really needed a good night's sleep!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night family trip Nov 3, 2014
Frederick D
Comfortable stay!! Very clean and staff very friendly!
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
We had a good stay for 2 nights. We had a first floor room and it was quiet.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Shopping and relaxation"
We were there to shop at the mall and the location was very convenient. The breakfast was great and our stay comfortable. We would recommend this place.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Cynthia
"like a Motel 6"
I expected more from a Hampton Inn. Room smelled like smoke and in dire need of upgrading. Otherwise, the beds were comfortable and breakfast was nice.
3 night trip Oct 15, 2014
"Our shopping trip 2014"
The hotel location was good for our purpose, the drive to get to the hotel was difficult to locate, i mentioned this to the individual who signed us in and apparenly this is a long standing problem which is a frequent complaint but very difficult to fix. We didn't eat the complimentary breakfast but the aroma was great.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
"plumbing issues"
we noticed a lemon scented, musty odor when we first went into the room, but because it was a rather late check in on Monday we tried to ignore it, than the toilet kept running after it was used and I had to take the lid off the tank and lift the float to stop it, again it was late and I was thinking there was no maintenance during the night. when we used the whirlpool it took forever to fill, I timed it at 40 minutes, the manager said it was a state regulation. Morning time comes around and the lemon scent has gone away and we are left with a moldy, musty smell in the room. If it had not been the most comfortable bed we have slept on when travelling we may have been awake more to enjoy the odor longer. on the positive, the room was very nice despite the problems, the staff was fantastic, especially the gentleman making the waffles in the morning. We will definitely stay there again
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
jim
"Location easy to Frankenmuth, Outlet Mall and I75"
Comfortable place to stay. Easy drive the Frankenmuth, Great access to I75 and very easy the Premium Outlet Mall. Adequate breakfast, nice room, much better price than in Farnkenmuth. Would stay there again. NO refrig in room. Did not use the pool, hot tub or work out room so can't comment.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Fred
"Highly recommended"
conveniently located, clean, comfortable, and pleasant. I had not one complaint the whole weekend.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Short but sweet stay"
One night stay; passing through on our way home from vacation. Only negative comment I can make is that there were some broken tiles in our bathroom. Otherwise, the room and hotel in general were clean, and the staff was super helpful and friendly. I'd stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Erinn
"Awesome"
Fantastic. Room was clean and modern, pics did not do it justice. Bathroom modern. Shower was even good. Nice neutrogena products, replaced daily. Room had a nice size mini fridge and microwave. Room was by expressway, worried maybe the noise and lights could be a problem, not at all. Staff was very friendly and helpful, gave numerous coupons to shopping attractions and restaurants in the area. Pool was decent size and hot tub was too. The only thing I could ask for was a bigger garbage can in the room for all the leftover containers from the food we brought back and snacked on late night.
2 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
"Convenient to Birch Run & Frankenmuth"
Check in was easy and efficient. Room was clean and well lit. Breakfast was good and the breakfast worker was extremely helpful. Only issue was a very uncomfortable mattress.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
"weekend getaway"
took grandkids up to bronners and birch run shopping. had a great time. was a little upset cause i had a one yr old & a four year old, there was not fridge or microwave in the rooms.but the breakfast buffet that was provided in the morning was great my grand daughter went down three times, she said it was great
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"Excellent service-awful bed"
Everything was great but the bed was EXTREMELY uncomfortable and we only had 4 small decorative pillows on a king size bed the first night. Once we asked for more pillows and had 4 pillows a piece it was a little better.
2 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
Teri
"outlet shopper"
we came down to shop and it was handy so close to the outlet. great breakfast. couldn't get on the internet the whole weekend so that was a bummer
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
kathy
"Hampton??"
I stay at Hampton Inns because I thought I could depend on overall cleanliness but this one was a disappointment. It's the little things I notice like tile coming off the walls close to the tub and looking nasty, someone's hair still hiding in the tub and behind the mirrored door the carpet wasn't finished. The hallway carpet needed swept and the pool area is in major need of upgrading. The hot tub was filthy around the edge and whatever was on the walls in the pool area was all coming off. Ick! I hate it that I notice those things but I do and in my opinion this hotel had been let go too long! The breakfast was very good, great, friendly service and several people apologized for the 'brown out' they were experiencing. That couldn't be helped and I understand. Still, I left a tip for the maids, our beds were fresh and clean!
1 night trip with friends Sep 22, 2014
Becky
"Cleanliness of room/hotel and hotel location"
We enjoyed our short stay at this Hampton Inn. We will definitely book our next vacation at a Hampton Inn.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
"Oktoberfest!!!!"
The Oktoberfest was fun!!! And the people.of Michigan are so hospitable and friendly.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Kate
"Nice motel, staff, and location"
Had a great time. Will stay at Hampton motels again!
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Cindy
"I would stay again!"
For the amount we paid, it was a really nice place to stay. The room had plenty of space and my bed was comfortable and the bedding was fresh.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Noriko
We enjoyed the Frankenmuth area and shopping.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2014
R. Tell
"Frenkenmuth Weekend"
It was a short visit. The room was small and hard to use the table with 2 chairs. The TV should be hung on the wall to save space. The bed had an odd sized mattress and was soft on the edge. Otherwise well kept and clean !! Did not have time to use the pool or gym. The breakfast is OK, but should have a better waffle mix and cereal choice. All cereals were high in sugar !!
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
JD
"Girlfriend Getaway"
This hotel was a perfect location for shopping in Frankenmuth or going to the outlets. Breakfast was fresh every morning with typical fare such as eggs, waffles, bagels etc. Our room and bathroom was clean on arrival. We did experience a problem with our air conditioning unit, but it was serviced the same day and we had no other problems. Overall, convenient, clean, and friendly.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Paula
"Awesome free breakfast"
Our room was clean and the free breakfast was excellent with self-made Belgian waffles, hot meat, hot oatmeal, and other breakfast foods. We had a whirlpool room which was also very nice. Room was very clean and the staff was amazing. The hotel is a little tricky to get to; if you are reading this, take our advice and cut through the KFC lot to get there.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Melinda
I was very pleased with my stay !!
1 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
P. Howell
The bed was very comfortable! Breakfast was good, we would stay again!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
She
"Romantic getaway"
We enjoyed our stay. The room was clean, but there was a musty smell in the lobby area. The upstairs rooms had no odor.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2014
"Great hotel in great location."
Very pleased with our stay. Great price and great location are a winning combination for this property. Very friendly staff, clean rooms, hot breakfast...what more could you ask for!
2 night trip with friends Jul 4, 2014
It was a great place to stay overnight on our shopping trip at the outlet mall. The entrance to the hotel driveway is a bit confusing. Otherwise very good stay.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"great value"
great value and location, just a few minutes from the outlet mall. We had connecting rooms, the kids love it!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Our stay was fine. There was a problem with the billing. We booked online and presented an acceptable ID for a discount at time of check in. (Law Enforcement). The lady at the desk indicated that we would get the discount on the room (@25$). However, when it came out of my account it was the full amount. When we called to check on this, the manager was quite rude and said we never should have been given the discount because of booking on line. So, the on-line booker controls that local site? So, three questions: Do you think I will ever book with your hotel on line again? NOPE I always try to talk with the actual hotel when booking, but the phone number on line took me to this automatic booker. So, I thought I would try it, after all it is not only easier for the client, but also for the organization too, right? It didn't work so well for this client. Question two: Why does the manager get to be rude? That shouldn't be happening, period. Questions three: Whatever happened to customer service? (This applies to the manager we talked to only. During our stay the people were very nice.)
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
No Name
"Convenient, but a bit worn"
The hotel was in a very convenient location for an overnight stay while visiting Frankenmuth and Birch Run. While the hotel was clean, it was a bit dated and below the standard I am used to at a Hampton Inn. The gentleman and woman who run the morning breakfast were OUTSTANDING!
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Close to Frankenmuth without the high price"
Location was great. Enter facility off Tiffany Road, not through fast food parking lot or you risk a collision from nincompoops there who don't realize traffic moves two ways. Pool small, but pleasant. Very accommodating staff. Poor buffet design for breakfast (designed by someone who doesn't cook or serve people), so be prepared during busy times to be crowded in the pantry area. Plenty of counter space in the bathroom, great water pressure. Comfortable beds.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Quick Anniversary Get-a-way"
The hotel, staff and facilities were great. The room was "clean", my wife did however find some mouse droppings on the dresser and tub. This hotel is located next to an unkept field and our room was on the first floor. So no suprise there was evidence of a rodent. The hotel just needs to take extra precautions to make sure this doesn't happen again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Ryan
"Poor bed and pillows"
Room was clean but bed was not comfortable. Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
Very nice accomadations. Will stay here again. It was hard to find the road to get to the hotel. Not marked very clearly. The pillows were overly soft. The staff was very kind and freindly.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2014
Maribeth
"Near Outlet mall - HUSBANDS BEWARE!!!"
Excellent hotel and services - we had a 2 night stay and thought everything was excellent... breakfasts were terrific with no problem getting seating as we had found with other venues... this Hotel was well worth the stay!
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Dennis & Natalie
"Worth what you pay"
This hotel had great pool, hot tub, and breakfast. It was exactly what I expected for what I paid.
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
Janet
"As expected"
Hotel provided everything you needed. Breakfast was nice, everything was clean and comfortable, and the staff was nice.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Very nice hotel; near Birch Run."
The room was clean and neat. The location was great-near Birch Run and only 10-15 minutes from Frankenmuth. The only complaint were the TV's My friends and I had adjoining rooms. The one TV had trouble with the volume on one of the stations and our TV had no closed captioning. There were green "sentence strips" where the captioning was supposed to be-no words.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast had alot of choices and was very tasty. Would recomend staying there.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
"cold pool"
indoor pool was cold, ceiling in room falling down
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
joe
"Close to expressway, outlet mall, and town"
The room was reasonably priced for a holiday weekend and very clean. Staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast had many options and the food was very good. The hot items were hot and the cold items were cold... not always the case with continental breakfasts. We ordered a late fish dinner from the local Gold Post Pizza. They were familiar with the hotel, dinner was delicious, fast and hot. They remembered to bring condiments and utensils even though we forgot to ask.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Clogged shower drain"
The room and hotel in general was beautiful, comfortable, and conveniently located. The only bad thing was the shower drain was clogged so it was draining slowly.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Excellent staff"
Super fast check in and very nice front desk staff. Rooms could use a little cosmetic touch up but the beds/pillows were comfortable. Good location for frankenmuth and dining is close by. Try tonys if you're a bacon fan!
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2014
Had a great stay. Not far at all from Frankenmuth. Good breakfast. Our toilet kept running. We told the clerk and it was fixed when we got back.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Happy Travelers
"Great experience!"
Mariah called our room after we brought our luggage in. I mentioned that the room looked great but the road noise was going to be a problem. Mariah immediately checked for another room for us and brought our new key and took us to the new room. This demonstrates caring about the guest experience. Thanks to Mariah and Hampton Inn this was an above average experience for us.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Patti
The reason why I did not give a better rating than I did was there was ants all over the room. I understand that sometimes you can not control ants ( god knows they are pests) but I did not see any signs that this problem was trying to be resolved. The employees were very pleasant, I really liked the staff, they were great.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
"very quiet"
Very clean, comfortable, and quiet. Staff very friendly.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
eli
"was very noise baseball teams was at the hotel"
was not good all the ball teams was outside all night sunday didn't sleep very good
Other trip Jun 16, 2014