All hotels in Sedona, Arizona, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here1800 W Hwy 89a, Sedona, AZ, 86336, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Was very nice for price in Sedona"
Exactly what u expect in a this hotel chain. Clean rooms a plus. Breakfast was way below par though.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Good location. Basic, good amenities. Quiet."
Have stayed before. Nice Hampton. OK beds, great location. Fridge, micro, etc. if needed. The breakfast is the typical American hotel chain fare. Nobody in the industry understands nurtition, but it's fine to get you out the door.The quibble I have with American hotels/motels, (not family-owned B&Bs or high-end hotels) is that despite the sign stating that if you hang your towel it will not be replaced --99% of the time it will! I hang mine, always, but it's always replaced with fresh. If any hotel management is trying to understand why laundry prices still keep going up for them, it's because the staff almost always just replace. Don't know why. It must be easier. Otherwise the hotel is a good location for touring/hiking/visiting any part of Sedona.
2 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"Location but no view"
Nice motel, but it is overpriced. Every expensive motel in Sedona AZ should have a place to enjoy the red rocks, at least from a window, and that window should be large. If they had an observation deck on the roof, that would be great!
4 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Bollinger, C.
"Services"
Clean room. Good foods. Staffs r so nice. I'll be back again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
sheena
"Good Sedona Location"
Easy to find and pleasant & comfortable stay. The complimentary breakfast was average, although the scrambled eggs were a bit over cooked. Sausage patties included but no potatoes.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Mr G
"Very convenient to all of Sedona"
Hotel staff was very helpful with anything asked. Recommended a restaurant within walking distance and we had an amazing dinner there. Complimentary breakfast was a little iffy, but very plentiful. Would definitely stay there again though.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
Lola
Front desk agent great. Very helpful. Made our stay worth it. Suggested dining and places to see the sunset. Pool and hot tub relaxing. Breakfast was ok for typical continental fare. Would stay again! Thanks
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
"with in walking distance of a lot of resturants"
Had a good time just wished the city itself stayed open past 9
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Have a wonderful relaxing stay. Everything was nice although the rooms were kinda small and the aircon noisy. Overall, we enjoyed our stay!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Oscar
"An OK playce to stay"
We stayed at this hotel with two small kids and it was OK for the most part. Customer service was good, the hotel is very quiet, at least the room we were in, and the pool was clean. However, everything else was rather mediocre. It looks like the bathroom was clean, but I did find someone else’s hair on the bathroom floor. The sheets were clean but very old. The carpets were vacuumed but definitely old and require deep cleaning. The breakfast was offered and it was decent, but the eggs came from a carton box and did not taste real. Pool towels were readily available but they were so thin and small that they barely covered my 6-year old. The AC worked fine but it was so loud that perhaps this is the reason why I thought that the hotel’s location was quiet. Next time I would stay at a different hotel but if you are trying to save money, this one is OK for 1-2 nights.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Need serious updating"
When pulling up to the building my first impression was that the property was very well maintained check in was very friendly. Thats where it stopped. Owners need to do some serious updating. Linens were not good duvet insert was very lumpy sheets & pillowcases were gray . No exhaust fan is bathroom and lighting was poor. Did not live up to other Hamptons we have stated at. Would not choose this Hampton again.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
Vivian
It was very overpriced and the first room we gat was dirty. The Hotel needs updating. I would not stay there again
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Quiet When I Was There"
The property is older, as you'll notice once you step into the bathroom and see the bathtub and shower fixture. Nevertheless, the hotel area in general, and my room specifically were clean. The rooms have flat screen televisions, and a very effective small fridge. The fridge takes overnight to cool items, but it does get them very cold and keeps them that way. The worst thing about the facility are the room air conditioners. As mentioned elsewhere, they're loud. But, the sound is a white noise whoosh, which is easier to ignore, since it's more like wind or rushing water. There were no rattles or other noises issuing from the unit in my room, so I was able to ignore it and sleep. To a certain extent, the air conditioner white noise masks out noises that may come off of the street. There's no view, so if scenic vistas from your room are a priority, you won't get those here. Not an issue for me, since I spent the whole time hiking. The staff were friendly. Silence is a top priority for me. At least when I stayed, there were no unruly, loud thugs causing stress.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"VERY NICE EXPERIENCE"
The room was big and very clean. The bed was great for my bad back; wish I could have taken it home! The breakfast had a huge selection of hot & cold foods. I definately will stay there again!
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
DR
"Good place to stay"
Good location for any activities for the area, staff was very helpful. The breakfast was nice.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Convenient location in West Sedona"
Pool was nice, bathroom was not as clean as I like but this was taken care of right away but the staff. Shower handle was broken.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2013
Jan H
"Great Service and Comfy rooms"
Friendly staff and nice pool/hot tub made our stay comfortable. Only real downside is the hotel was too far to walk to downtown Sedona.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
TJ
"Great Job"
Staff was very helpful, they went out of their way to help, and as a professional traveler, it was a very good experience.
Other trip May 28, 2013
We stayed at Hampton Inn for two nights. The location was good and the room was clean but the lighting in the room was very dim and the hair dryer didn't work properly. Overall, I would probably stay with Hampton Inn again because we generally use the room just for sleeping in the evening. Others in my party complained about the noise in the hotel at night.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"I wanted to like the breakfast"
I booked because of the breakfast - it helped us get out the door quicker but we were tired of the food/coffee by the second day. Our first floor room was a bit dated but clean, nice beds with duvets. Walls are thin and we could hear our (loud) neighbors clearly - toilet flushed from 2nd floor sounded like a plane overhead. Hotel staff friendly and helped with sightseeing. My 4yr old daughter liked their small pool. Picazzo restaurant across the street is good. Hotel location was perfect.
3 night family trip May 1, 2013
Brent
"Best customer Service-hands down!"
I travel around 200 days a year and stay at a variety of places. This hotel has some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. From the minute I walked in it was as if they knew who I was and took care of me. As far as location most of Sedona is an outdoor and active place so you will do some driving or walking so the location is not an issue. However it is not a bad location. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. They have an okay breakfast but that was not really an issue for me because I didn't really pick the hotel for food just location. I would say that this place is not in the touristy part of Sedona but all that is right down the road. Sedona is a very beautiful place and enjoyed my stay there. Grand Canyon is about 1.50 min ride but worth it!
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
this was a well maintained property in a good location, A MAJOR disapointment during our stay was the very chilly pool and the out of order jacuzzi.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
"Nice place, but expected nicer for the money."
Overall this is a decent place to stay. The staff were very nice and helpful. The included breakfast was edible. The HotTub/Spa was covered up and not available for use and the fitness room consisted of 3 cardo devices..no weight/resistance training. I haven't stayed anywhere else in Sedona so I can't really compare with other locations. I would have felt better about the place if I would paid about 40% less. I suppose that's most other hotels are priced accordingly due to Sedona being so popular.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
"nice place to stay in Sedona"
Good value -appreciated the price for being not far from the main section of town. Nice brakfast buffet too!
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Sandi
"Good hotel for the money"
Clean hotel, excellent service from the staff. Breakfast was great. Room was a little small but adequate. Location was close to all attractions and restaurants.
4 night trip Feb 18, 2013
Michele
"Comfort, location, and price"
I stayed here with my son, daughter, son-in-law, and baby grandson while visiting family in Sedona. Rooms were large and well equipped. The location is walking distance to a natural grocery, coffee shop, and deli. The hotel breakfast was included and coffee is available all day in the lobby. Free wifi too! We were pleased with our experience and would stay there again.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2013
cindy
"great stay"
I've been to sedona several times in passing, but this was our first vacation there. The hotel was nice, good location and service. The breakfast was good. We would stay again
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Angie
"Great Staff"
Julia, at the front desk, was great! Hotel was in great shape! Great location! Would definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2013
We had a good experience.
Family trip Jan 12, 2013
"Nice Hotel - Great Staff - good location in Sedona"
We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, Dec 31, 2012 - January 2, 2013. Great location - nice room. All good, as we expected from a Hampton Inn - which we stay at often in various locations. It should be noted that on the 31st, New Years Eve, it got loud in the evening - while I could never see where the noise was coming from, it appeared there were some kids/early teens, running up and down the halls and/or very noisy in their rooms. I am not a big complainer, but it was noisy enough I was about to call the front desk to complain. Before I could do so, the noise did stop. Whether someone else complained, I do not know, and while it WAS New Years Eve, some of us did not plan to celebrate too loudly and I appreciate that the hotel staff appeared to take care of the disruption and the maintained a quiet evening for the rest of us.
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
"Good for a night"
Good service and breakfast. Except cheese omlet has ham and we don't eat meat.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Pauline
"Great location for restaurants and trails"
Room was clean but showing a few signs of wear and tear. Never been a fan of the lumpy Hampton Inn comforters!
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
Staff was very supportive. There was a nice Japanese food restaurant near the hotel.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
Jay
"Nice Place"
Good value and location. Free breakfast was legitimate.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2012
Everything was wonderful. The breakfasts extraordinary. The rates very reasonable.
6 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2012
sue p
"Hampton Inn"
The Hotel was beautiful and the employees are wonderful. However I will never book a hotel or car rental through Expedia because if you need to change anything your just out. Any changes have to be done through Expedia and the hotel is not involved. We needed to change one day of our reversavion and we had to take a lose, had be booked directly through the hotel they would have refunded our money, but because it was made though Expedia they could not. I have learned a valuable lesson. Lori
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Great Hotel for business travelers"
Great service, cleanliness, pool, spa, breakfast. Free wifi and low priced. Not the best views from our room.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"close to all Sedona sights"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast options were great. Will stay there again on our next Sedona visit.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Rich
"Great place for a few day stay to expore the area."
A clean, newer property on the new(er) South side of Sedona with convenient access directly on 89A. Front desk staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean, conservatively furnished, and everything worked.
Other trip Oct 3, 2012
"helpful staff"
Hamptons are always nice, this one was just a bit nicer, Sedona style. Quiet place, fine location, front desk staff was particularly helpful to me and others.
Other trip Sep 11, 2012
Ben
"great location to all sights"
Staff was very friendly andd helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable.
Romance trip Sep 7, 2012
GORDON
the people at the hotel were extremely friendly. I would stay there again.
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Derek was my Hero"
Enjoyed it immensely...Derek at the front desk was extremely helpful when I showed up with a bottle of wine that needed opening..although they didn't have a real wine opener..he improvised with a long screw and pliers...now that is going the extra mile!
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
"Room condition"
The hotel was convenient, clean but while the room was clean the funishing were a bit old and run down, especially the couch. Needs some definate sorucing up
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
Ron G
"If you’re under 6 feet 5 inches tall…."
Then you will have a super hard time brushing your teeth or shaving or doing anything that has something to do with using the basin in the bathroom. Or make sure you take a step ladder with you !!! Other than that, this is an awesome place to stay. Great convenient location. In room Air conditioners that work.(apparently no one has central air in Sedona). Comfortable beds. Quiet rooms. Flat screen TV with HDMI. Wireless network with reasonable signal. Good breakfast and Awesome coffee. We would stay here again.
Family trip Aug 25, 2012
roman
Very nice! Would definitely stay again.
Family trip Aug 17, 2012
"Great staff"
This is a basic hotel but it was clean and quiet. The staff were very friendly and seemed really interested in meeting our needs. The breakfast was very good. Our room did not have a view but we didn't spend much time there with so much to do in Sedona. The pool was small but adequate.
Family trip Aug 14, 2012
"sloppy service"
We usually find Hampton Inns clean and comfortable; this one seemed clean overall - clean lobby, clean pool, but we had a number of problems with our room: when we arrived, the sheets did not appear to have been changed on one of the beds; the microwave had a big brown spill inside. The front-desk lady was very apologetic and nice, and everything was fixed within minutes. However, on the third day of our stay, having been gone for hours, we returned at night to find our room unlocked, the door ajar. Fortunately, nothing has disappeared from the room, but when we complained, the front-desk person was unreceptive, unable to explain what had happened, unwilling to report the person responsible for cleaning, implying that it was not a big deal since "our lives were not in danger." Besides that security issue, our beds were also sloppily made and towels appeared to be carelessly tossed onto the towel shelf, hand towels mixed in with bath towels and wash cloths. Sloppy service. Hopefully, that was an exception since the hotel is close to the downtown of Sedona, with beautiful mountains all around it.
Family trip Aug 9, 2012
"Hampton Inn Sedona"
The town of Sedona is beautiful! The hotel was not too bad, especially considering the other choices and their prices. Hampton Inn had a great breakfast, not just a continental breakfast. The chocolate chip cookies in the lobby were a nice treat.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012