All hotels in Sedona, Arizona, United States of America
1800 W Hwy 89a, Sedona, AZ, 86336, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Pleasant stay in Sedona"
Staff at check-in was helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
I am happy to hear the staff at check in provided good customer service. We are all thankful for your time and feedback. I am happy to share your review with the team and we all hope to see you again soon. Thank you, Melissa Jordan
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"Wonderful"
Hotel, Staff, enviroment all very inviting. Love the coffee bar. Breakfast has lots of choices and well stocked...although they could use more table and chairs, and blinds. The morning sun was strong in the lobby. I would choose this hotel again for the value and comfort in Sedona again. They think of everything ahead of time, so you don't have to ask for anything. My only complaint is the bed....it's too firm for me. Otherwise, GREAT hotel.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you so much for your time and feedback. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our beautiful hotel in gorgeous Sedona. Your review is very important and I will share with the team. From all of us here thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again. Sincerely, Melissa Jordan
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
"good location"
Excellent service, and a wonderful breakfast. Sedona is a beautiful city.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you so much for your time and feedback about your stay here at The Hampton Inn Sedona. We value all reviews and appreciate you choosing to stay with us. I will surely share this with the staff. We all hope to see you again soon. Thank you
2 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Great, except only paper cups."
Great in all ways except I requested a couple of wine glasses one evening. I was told they had none. Most hotels of this class would surely have a few wine glasses, or at least some thing "glass" to drink out of as a special request!
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you very much for your time and feedback. I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. I am sorry we do not have glassware on property unfortunately brand standards, but it is something I will look into and agree with you on. I will surely share your review with staff. We all hope to see you again. Melissa Jordan
2 night trip Feb 19, 2014
The breakfasts were nice, the lobby was relaxed and sun-filled. The room was clean. The only criticism was the room heater had a burned dust smell that made it hard to keep on. But that was a small item. This hotel is really a relaxed, clean, quiet place to stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you very much for your time and feedback. I am so happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. I will surely share your review with staff. We all hope to see you again. Melissa Jordan
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
debbie
"Nice hotel... Unpleasant staff"
Hotel was great. There was a night manager that I checked in with and he was not a pleasant man to deal with. There were issues with my stay and his comment to me was there was nothing he could do to help me. As a manager, he should always be trying to find a solution for his guests.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you very much for your time and feedback. I am sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations as I would hope to hear. I will absolutely look into this and I thank you very much for bringing it to my attention. Melissa Jordan
Other trip Feb 23, 2014
"Ok for a night's stay"
Older Hampton. Thought it looked clean at first. However, found a pill on the floor.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay here with us at The Hampton Inn Sedona. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your feedback. I will absolutely share this with the staff so we can continue to improve and we all here want to thank you for your business. We hope to see you again. Thank you, Melissa Jordan
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
shelley
"Would Stay Again"
My stay here with my husband was very good. We had a two night reservation and were very satisfied with the hotel and it's staff. The refrigerators and microwaves in all of the rooms were very helpful, and the included breakfast was more than adequate for our needs. We would stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at The Hampton Inn Sedona. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your feedback. I will absolutely share this with the staff so we can continue to improve and we all here want to thank you for your business. We hope to see you again. Thank you, Melissa Jordan
2 night family trip Jan 14, 2014
"disappointing"
Usually, I find Hampton Inn comfortable. However, the Hampton Inn in Sadona was not comfortable. The carpet was filthy, especially in front of the elevator. The bed was uncomfortable. The bottom sheet was ill fitted so I had to get up several times during the night to put it back on. The comforter continuously slid off the end of the bed. The pillows felt like a sack of kitchen sponges. Consequently, I only got about 4 hrs of sleep, which made my day of hiking less than pleasant. The towels were thin, worn and discolored. Breakfast was marginal. The oatmeal was thin and watery and the raisins to put in the oatmeal were hard and completely dried out. The coffee was just bad. I was disappointed by the Sedona Hampton Inn and would not stay there again. With all the hotels and resorts in Sedona, I'd recommend someone look elsewhere if they are considering the Hampton Inn in Sadona.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay here with us at The Hampton Inn Sedona. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your feedback. Please accept my sincere apologies that your stay here was not up to standards. I will absolutely share this with the staff so we can continue to improve and we all here want to thank you for your business. Thank you, Melissa Jordan
1 night family trip Jan 12, 2014
Kerry
"Nice hotel near the atractions of Sedona."
Many facilities around for food, entertainment and shoping. Staff was friendly. Rooms are big and comfortable for families traveling with children.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay here at The Hampton Inn Sedona. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your feedback. I will absolutely share this with the staff and we all here want to thank you for your business. Thank you, Melissa Jordan
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Central location"
This was a nice hotel. Friendly staff. Unfortunately, there was no view from the room window, which is hard to achieve in Sedona, where every horizon looks like something from an old Western. But we enjoyed the room, and the staff were very attentive.
Response by Hampton Inn Sedona
Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your stay here with us at The Hampton Inn Sedona. We know your time is valuable and appreciate your feedback. I will absolutely share this with the staff and we all here want to thank you for your business. Thank you, Melissa Jordan
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Enjoyed stay. The Duvet on the bed was hard to handle.
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Was very nice for price in Sedona"
Exactly what u expect in a this hotel chain. Clean rooms a plus. Breakfast was way below par though.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
"Good location. Basic, good amenities. Quiet."
Have stayed before. Nice Hampton. OK beds, great location. Fridge, micro, etc. if needed. The breakfast is the typical American hotel chain fare. Nobody in the industry understands nurtition, but it's fine to get you out the door.The quibble I have with American hotels/motels, (not family-owned B&Bs or high-end hotels) is that despite the sign stating that if you hang your towel it will not be replaced --99% of the time it will! I hang mine, always, but it's always replaced with fresh. If any hotel management is trying to understand why laundry prices still keep going up for them, it's because the staff almost always just replace. Don't know why. It must be easier. Otherwise the hotel is a good location for touring/hiking/visiting any part of Sedona.
2 night trip Oct 29, 2013
"Location but no view"
Nice motel, but it is overpriced. Every expensive motel in Sedona AZ should have a place to enjoy the red rocks, at least from a window, and that window should be large. If they had an observation deck on the roof, that would be great!
4 night business trip Oct 18, 2013
Bollinger, C.
"Services"
Clean room. Good foods. Staffs r so nice. I'll be back again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
sheena
"Good Sedona Location"
Easy to find and pleasant & comfortable stay. The complimentary breakfast was average, although the scrambled eggs were a bit over cooked. Sausage patties included but no potatoes.
Other trip Oct 5, 2013
Mr G
"Very convenient to all of Sedona"
Hotel staff was very helpful with anything asked. Recommended a restaurant within walking distance and we had an amazing dinner there. Complimentary breakfast was a little iffy, but very plentiful. Would definitely stay there again though.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2013
Lola
Front desk agent great. Very helpful. Made our stay worth it. Suggested dining and places to see the sunset. Pool and hot tub relaxing. Breakfast was ok for typical continental fare. Would stay again! Thanks
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
"with in walking distance of a lot of resturants"
Had a good time just wished the city itself stayed open past 9
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Have a wonderful relaxing stay. Everything was nice although the rooms were kinda small and the aircon noisy. Overall, we enjoyed our stay!
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
Oscar
"An OK playce to stay"
We stayed at this hotel with two small kids and it was OK for the most part. Customer service was good, the hotel is very quiet, at least the room we were in, and the pool was clean. However, everything else was rather mediocre. It looks like the bathroom was clean, but I did find someone else’s hair on the bathroom floor. The sheets were clean but very old. The carpets were vacuumed but definitely old and require deep cleaning. The breakfast was offered and it was decent, but the eggs came from a carton box and did not taste real. Pool towels were readily available but they were so thin and small that they barely covered my 6-year old. The AC worked fine but it was so loud that perhaps this is the reason why I thought that the hotel’s location was quiet. Next time I would stay at a different hotel but if you are trying to save money, this one is OK for 1-2 nights.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Need serious updating"
When pulling up to the building my first impression was that the property was very well maintained check in was very friendly. Thats where it stopped. Owners need to do some serious updating. Linens were not good duvet insert was very lumpy sheets & pillowcases were gray . No exhaust fan is bathroom and lighting was poor. Did not live up to other Hamptons we have stated at. Would not choose this Hampton again.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2013
Vivian
It was very overpriced and the first room we gat was dirty. The Hotel needs updating. I would not stay there again
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"Quiet When I Was There"
The property is older, as you'll notice once you step into the bathroom and see the bathtub and shower fixture. Nevertheless, the hotel area in general, and my room specifically were clean. The rooms have flat screen televisions, and a very effective small fridge. The fridge takes overnight to cool items, but it does get them very cold and keeps them that way. The worst thing about the facility are the room air conditioners. As mentioned elsewhere, they're loud. But, the sound is a white noise whoosh, which is easier to ignore, since it's more like wind or rushing water. There were no rattles or other noises issuing from the unit in my room, so I was able to ignore it and sleep. To a certain extent, the air conditioner white noise masks out noises that may come off of the street. There's no view, so if scenic vistas from your room are a priority, you won't get those here. Not an issue for me, since I spent the whole time hiking. The staff were friendly. Silence is a top priority for me. At least when I stayed, there were no unruly, loud thugs causing stress.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"VERY NICE EXPERIENCE"
The room was big and very clean. The bed was great for my bad back; wish I could have taken it home! The breakfast had a huge selection of hot & cold foods. I definately will stay there again!
4 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
DR
"Good place to stay"
Good location for any activities for the area, staff was very helpful. The breakfast was nice.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Convenient location in West Sedona"
Pool was nice, bathroom was not as clean as I like but this was taken care of right away but the staff. Shower handle was broken.
1 night trip with friends Jun 4, 2013
Jan H
"Great Service and Comfy rooms"
Friendly staff and nice pool/hot tub made our stay comfortable. Only real downside is the hotel was too far to walk to downtown Sedona.
1 night trip with friends May 26, 2013
TJ
"Great Job"
Staff was very helpful, they went out of their way to help, and as a professional traveler, it was a very good experience.
Other trip May 28, 2013
We stayed at Hampton Inn for two nights. The location was good and the room was clean but the lighting in the room was very dim and the hair dryer didn't work properly. Overall, I would probably stay with Hampton Inn again because we generally use the room just for sleeping in the evening. Others in my party complained about the noise in the hotel at night.
Other trip May 9, 2013
"I wanted to like the breakfast"
I booked because of the breakfast - it helped us get out the door quicker but we were tired of the food/coffee by the second day. Our first floor room was a bit dated but clean, nice beds with duvets. Walls are thin and we could hear our (loud) neighbors clearly - toilet flushed from 2nd floor sounded like a plane overhead. Hotel staff friendly and helped with sightseeing. My 4yr old daughter liked their small pool. Picazzo restaurant across the street is good. Hotel location was perfect.
3 night family trip May 1, 2013
Brent
"Best customer Service-hands down!"
I travel around 200 days a year and stay at a variety of places. This hotel has some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. From the minute I walked in it was as if they knew who I was and took care of me. As far as location most of Sedona is an outdoor and active place so you will do some driving or walking so the location is not an issue. However it is not a bad location. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance. They have an okay breakfast but that was not really an issue for me because I didn't really pick the hotel for food just location. I would say that this place is not in the touristy part of Sedona but all that is right down the road. Sedona is a very beautiful place and enjoyed my stay there. Grand Canyon is about 1.50 min ride but worth it!
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
this was a well maintained property in a good location, A MAJOR disapointment during our stay was the very chilly pool and the out of order jacuzzi.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
"Nice place, but expected nicer for the money."
Overall this is a decent place to stay. The staff were very nice and helpful. The included breakfast was edible. The HotTub/Spa was covered up and not available for use and the fitness room consisted of 3 cardo devices..no weight/resistance training. I haven't stayed anywhere else in Sedona so I can't really compare with other locations. I would have felt better about the place if I would paid about 40% less. I suppose that's most other hotels are priced accordingly due to Sedona being so popular.
2 night family trip Mar 22, 2013
"nice place to stay in Sedona"
Good value -appreciated the price for being not far from the main section of town. Nice brakfast buffet too!
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
Sandi
"Good hotel for the money"
Clean hotel, excellent service from the staff. Breakfast was great. Room was a little small but adequate. Location was close to all attractions and restaurants.
4 night trip Feb 18, 2013
Michele
"Comfort, location, and price"
I stayed here with my son, daughter, son-in-law, and baby grandson while visiting family in Sedona. Rooms were large and well equipped. The location is walking distance to a natural grocery, coffee shop, and deli. The hotel breakfast was included and coffee is available all day in the lobby. Free wifi too! We were pleased with our experience and would stay there again.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2013
cindy
"great stay"
I've been to sedona several times in passing, but this was our first vacation there. The hotel was nice, good location and service. The breakfast was good. We would stay again
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Angie
"Great Staff"
Julia, at the front desk, was great! Hotel was in great shape! Great location! Would definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Jan 31, 2013
We had a good experience.
Family trip Jan 12, 2013
"Nice Hotel - Great Staff - good location in Sedona"
We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, Dec 31, 2012 - January 2, 2013. Great location - nice room. All good, as we expected from a Hampton Inn - which we stay at often in various locations. It should be noted that on the 31st, New Years Eve, it got loud in the evening - while I could never see where the noise was coming from, it appeared there were some kids/early teens, running up and down the halls and/or very noisy in their rooms. I am not a big complainer, but it was noisy enough I was about to call the front desk to complain. Before I could do so, the noise did stop. Whether someone else complained, I do not know, and while it WAS New Years Eve, some of us did not plan to celebrate too loudly and I appreciate that the hotel staff appeared to take care of the disruption and the maintained a quiet evening for the rest of us.
Other trip Jan 6, 2013
"Good for a night"
Good service and breakfast. Except cheese omlet has ham and we don't eat meat.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Pauline
"Great location for restaurants and trails"
Room was clean but showing a few signs of wear and tear. Never been a fan of the lumpy Hampton Inn comforters!
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
Staff was very supportive. There was a nice Japanese food restaurant near the hotel.
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
Jay
"Nice Place"
Good value and location. Free breakfast was legitimate.
2 night romance trip Nov 30, 2012
Everything was wonderful. The breakfasts extraordinary. The rates very reasonable.
6 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2012
sue p
"Hampton Inn"
The Hotel was beautiful and the employees are wonderful. However I will never book a hotel or car rental through Expedia because if you need to change anything your just out. Any changes have to be done through Expedia and the hotel is not involved. We needed to change one day of our reversavion and we had to take a lose, had be booked directly through the hotel they would have refunded our money, but because it was made though Expedia they could not. I have learned a valuable lesson. Lori
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Great Hotel for business travelers"
Great service, cleanliness, pool, spa, breakfast. Free wifi and low priced. Not the best views from our room.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
"close to all Sedona sights"
Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast options were great. Will stay there again on our next Sedona visit.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012