All hotels in Galveston, Texas, United States of America
5400 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX, 77551, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9397

I really enjoyed my stay,will definitely return
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Great stay for relaxation."
Great hotel on Seawall. Pool was nice. Rooms were nice and clean.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"hotel is pretty, but service sucks"
The check in/out did not match my email confirmation.One of the pool side bartenders refuse to wait on us for no reason at all. I told the manager and he did nothing. The place us nice but the service sucks! You pay additional funds for the name you think will give you above average services and well we got ripped off.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Sheila
"Galveston summer vacation 2015"
The hotel was immaculate! Perfect!
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Adriana
"Not a pleasant stay"
On second not of stay one of the beds were not even made. Bed was left unmade!
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Fidencia
There was a big cockroach on the corner of the ceiling and the wall on our first night. Went over to the front desk to let them know, so they can send someone to kill the cockroach.(it was too high for me to reach) Nobody in the front desk really cared until I asked to speak with the manager.
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Great stay, clean, comfortable room with a great view of the Gulf. Staff services were very good, helpful and accommodating. Self Parking was adequate and parking area was well lit at night. Close to all amenities, conveniences and sites. I would recommend this hotel to family & friends.
2 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Gene
"Mediocre service for an over priced hotel"
Customer service was lacking. First of all, the confirmation I got said check in 3pm and check out 12 noon. Staff at the hotel told me that information was incorrect and since I purchased from a third party I was given incorrect info. Sounds like hotels.com and Hilton need to straighten something's out. We had to wait for check in at 4 and be out by 11am the next day. Their excuse or explanation was the most frustrating.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
All was good except the elevators we had to take the stairs most of the time up and down. Can you also make sure I received my HHonors rewards toward my stay. Thank you
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Elsa
"Wasn't bad but wasn't exceptional."
The hotel was average. Nothing horrible but nothing spectacular either.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Christopher L.
Hotel is in a great location, rooms were clean and comfortable. Overall, staff was friendly and helpful; pool attendants were a little abrasive, and could use some additional softskills training. Would definitely recommend for a short visit to Galveston and the beach.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Me and my husband wanted to get away from several days to relax. This was the perfect place for that. The pool and swim up bar were very nice. The staff was over generous also.
3 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
"Great getaway"
Great stay. Food was great pool was great room was great. Nice to go somewhere and no surprise. Will stay again at the hilton
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
david
"Great View"
Two day get away with family. Stayed on 10th floor. Awesome view of gulf. Just a quick walk across street to beach. Landry's Seafood and Rain Forest Cafe right next door.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
"Galveston get away"
Elevator's where a little slow and cleaning personnel with their big carts were always in same elevator with us..it was always a tight squeeze.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Manuel
"I love everything in hotel"
i love it
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Sara Ingrid
"disappointed"
Given that this place was right in the center of everything we wanted to see we booked a weekend stay. I was disappointed with a few things. For what we paid, I would have expected a bit more. First there was mildew on the shower curtains--I was happy to find a coffee maker in the room but there was only two packets of splinda and two of sugar and one Equal--also only two cups. I had to find someone in the hall that could bring more to our room. You would think they could be more generous. The pool was nice! If you are going for a quiet get away know that there will be a DJ there playing LOUD music all afternoon and as you swim around the pool area we noticed plastic drink glasses floating in the water. A plus is that we had great pool side service and someone checked on us often. If you want a place near an umbrella get there early and stake out a spot. Will I book this place again? I'm not sure given the price we paid and my satisfaction was not met.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Good Location, Smoke Odor,Roaches,MediocreService"
The Hilton is in a great location. It is right next to Landry's Seafood, The Rainforest Cafe, and within walking distance to beach. The service was mediocre. When we first arrived to our hotel, we were taken to our room which smelled heavily of smoke. Our bellhop denied it smelled but there was even a machine in the middle of that room that was being used to air out the strong smoke odor. He couldn't deny that so he called the front desk to see if they could switch our room. Luckily they did. The menu in our room said that the breakfast buffet is served til 11:00 so we arranged our day around that time. However when we went down to eat breakfast they said it stopped at 10:00. So that was a big let down. We were also told that our hotel provides discount for the pleasure pier, however there were no discounts available. Towards the end of our 3day stay as we were packing, we discovered there were several large cockroaches (very big) running around in our room. This was very disgusting. My wife notified the front desk and they did nothing to compensate us except tell us an engineer would come by later to take a look at it. This hotel has lots potential however due to our experience I would reconsider staying again on another trip.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"great stay and experience"
Great stay. Early check in. All staff were very friendly. My only concern was I would have rather had queen sized beds instead of full.
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Good Experience"
We went with family down here. We booked 3 rooms and stayed in the back tower, rooms with gulf view. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The furniture seemed new and up to date. This tower seemed newer than the tower the front of the building, FYI. You can only access the rooms we stayed in through the back elevator, so it was a little confusing at first. Lots of foot traffic in the hotel as it is right next to the convention center and the beach. So another reason we were happy staying in the back tower. Pool was crowded but pleasant. All staff was very nice and accommodating. Would stay there again in off season.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Randi
"Dance Competition & Mini Family Getaway"
Overall a GREAT place to stay! Had no major issues with our stay what so ever! I was very skeptical prior to arrival and didn't want to leave upon checkout!
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Marguerite
"Peaceful."
Extremely relaxing. Very peaceful hotel.
2 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
latarsha
"Great for weekend getaway!"
Amazing location across street from beachfront. Great pool with swim up bar and great service at pool!
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
Carissa
"Going back!"
Loved it. Nice pool area and bar service.
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
Deb
"Nice, just not what we had originally wanted."
of course we wanted a view to the ocean, our fault not to ask.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Kathryn
"They over charge for drinks at pool bar"
Everything was good except for price of drinks.
2 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
scott
"Great place to stay!"
Great Hotel and staff!
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Carlos
"Would stay again just for the view !!!"
Room was amazing! clean , updated, beds were comfortable, robes were nice fridge worked amazing. 9th floor tower room awesome view of the ocean and pool. Cons - although there is free wifi in common areas no free wifi in room. No free breakfast. Large parking lot to walk theough then another half block to light to to cross to beach. This is only an issue for persons with medical conditions that make walking hard. Oh and pool was only open 9 am to 11 pm. Wish it were 24 hour pool.
50 year anniversary.It was great
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Staff was very nice.
"Loved it!"
Room was nice! Pool was nice! Loved our stay!
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Belinda
"Nice wait."
The hotel itself was nice and comfortable. When we arrived the check in had us wait an hour and a half for the room to be cleaned before we could go up. The staff comped us a free breakfast for the wait.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Roger
"Beautiful view"
Loved my stay. The pool area was great and very convenient to have the swim up bar.there was a nice breeze all day so it never got to hot
Janifer
"4th Of July Getaway"
Stayed for 4 days over July 4th holiday. This hotel was right on the beach and we had a very nice, clean room. Newly remodeled. Lots of parking. Was overall pleased. My ONLY complaint would be that the room attendant didn't leave fresh towels on my 2nd night (but after calling room service some were brought straight to me) and the pool could use a good cleaning, but it WAS packed with people for the 4th! Final answer: It was a great time!
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Wonderful staff. Very clean and quite rooms."
Our room was great. Quite and very clean. Hotel staff were all very friendly. The only issue we had (and from the looks of the lobby not only us) was that our room was not ready for us. Check-in time was 3:00 PM and we were told it would be a bit and gave our phone number. I went back after 4:00 and they were able to find us a room. I saw several groups waiting. I am not sure what the hold up was but it looked to be the same situation the next day as we walked through the lobby. But overall the people could not have been nicer. I would stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Debbie
"Galveston business trip"
The hotel seemed to be newly renovated and the room was comfortable and clean. The service was friendly and helpful.
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
They charge for everything. Everything. Nonetheless I know the neighborhood pretty well so I knew where everything was. We certainly won't be staying at this hotel again.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Sven
"Great Stay!"
Great stay! The beds super comfortable in fact we ordered the mattress for our bed at home. Love the big towels! We were missing drinking glasses but housekeeping was quick to get us glasses.Overall great stay.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
wesley
"Great for price"
Good for the price we got it for. Main issues were the double beds were very small for us, almost seemed like twins. The rooms was small but I didn't mind that but you need a good nights sleep and the beds didn't suffice. Hotel overall was ok, great pool area. The pool attendants/waiters had superb service. I would stay here again but I would probably ask for something better for sleeping arrangements, especially with a pregnant wife.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Samuel
"Family Vacay"
A wonderful trip. Staff was very friendly. I have no complaints. We had a great time at the pool.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Tanesia
"Family weekend getaway"
Great hotel, conviently located on seawall, walking distance to krogers and many restaurants, great stay
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
BROOKS
Great staff and a modern, beach side place.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
Made two reservations on the internet the first one that got there had a room. The second on the girl at the desk said she couldn't find and was very unwilling to help in any way . The other party had to drive back to Huntsville. as we wanted to stay in the same hotel for a mini family reunion
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Pam
"Great stay! Family friendly, perfect location"
We stayed here for 2 nights with our toddler. We did a pre check in when we arrived in town hoping to check in early so our son could nap. The hotel called us at 1:30 and had our room ready! This allowed us to enjoy the entire day. The room was clean and updated. We had a mini fridge, but could have used a microwave in the room for our child. The staff is very nice and helpful. The pool was nice, gets pretty loud at night but very family friendly. The only complaint about the room is the air conditioning and balcony. To keep the room cool, we had to run the air constantly. The exhaust from the air blows onto the tiny balcony and gets hot in the summer. This might not be a problem if you could turn it off but we had our son sleeping inside and needed to keep it running in order to cancel out the noise from the pool while we hung out on the balcony. The location is ideal. There are restaurants, a grocery store, beach all within walking distance. We will stay here in the future over any other hotel! Loved our stay at the Hilton!
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Excellent Service.
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
luis
"Great Views!"
excellent accommodations and service!
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
Len
"Weekend Getaway"
Easy check in, friendly staff. My daughter and I had a great time,can't wait to go back!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Jonathan
The room was absolutely disgusting. When we entered, we noticed a very strong smell of chlorine. Also the entire room, including the time and all furniture was covered with a layer of condensation. The robe in the closet was moist. It was not a comfortable experience. We finally were moved to a different room, but it really was inconvenient and set a negative tone for our stay, which was only for one night.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
very nice... Great parking and close to everything...
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015