All hotels in Osage Beach, Missouri, United States of America
5142 Osage Beach Pkwy, Osage Beach, MO, 65065, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
"Nice rooms, very good rates"
This hotel was a good deal for the price, we got a special mid week rate. It is very close to everything at Osage Beach area, restaurants, mini golfs, and premium outlet shopping. It has gone through some very nice renovations, the rooms are large and nicely appointed. Outside areas are still needing some work, pool, decks etc.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Theresa
"Good place for getting away for a few days."
Since my girlfriend & I just wanted to get away from the city for a couple of days to get away from all the stress back home and have stayed here before liking the visit last time. We chose to stay there again, not only for the familiarity but because its right by the road that takes you toward the shopping areas, movie theater and other destinations. Unlike our last visit, this time there was a very friendly and welcoming doorman who's name I wish I got. He made a long trip worth it in a strange way. People at the front desk were nice and polite, fast at getting us checked in and helpful. The room was just as listed and comfortable. The only drawback was finding a dirty wash cloth hanging in the shower. I don't know if the cleaning crew missed it or what but that was the only thing we found that was not pleasing.
2 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Joshua
"Sswaney"
Hotel needs to be remodeled
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
People at the front desk and at the door are very nice.The rooms look nice,but need more cleaning, behind the beds,night stand and under the table.The hallway was dirty too.But the view from the balcony was amazing and is close to the state park with nice beach and warm water.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Nice room but bad reservation follow through"
Massive fail for the reservation process. We requested a room with 2 beds and a lake view (extra charge for view) on the hotels.com booking site we listed 3 adults and 1 child as occupants. When we arrived to check in the room given us had 1 bed and looked out over the parking lot. How were 4 of us supposed to share 1 bed. The man at the front desk was polite but said the hotel was booked up and there were no 2 bed rooms available. He finally gave us a room with 1 bed and a sleeper-sofa that someone else had not yet checked in for so we didn't have to sleep on the floor, I hope the people who reserved our room just wanted a sofa and didn't need the sleeper. The bathroom was a bit dated and needed some maintenance but was ok for a weekend visit. The bed was very comfortable. We filled out the hotel survey card but no one has reached out to us about the problem or the extra lake view charge.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Budget friendly 4th of July at the Lake"
This was a low price room at the Lake of the Ozarks. Resort has had better days but I was surprised that the room had comfortable furnishings new paint and carpet and was in pretty good shape. The lobby and restaurant need redecorating however. Pool did not look clean so I didn't use it. But boats are nearby and plenty of restaurants close by as well. Service was very friendly and made the stay pleasant. Housekeeping and front door staff were efficient. If you are looking for an affordable resort and are not particular about the place this might be a good choice.
2 night trip Jul 3, 2015
"Satisfied family stay"
It had a great lake view and the staff was very friendly. We truly enjoyed our stay. Would have been nice to include breakfast, but no complaints.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Strange day but saved by super-nice Judy!"
Our stay started oddly waiting behind people at the front desk with questionable means of reserving a room, and Judy handled the couple professionally while observing the policies of the company, which we accepted as a part of proper registration protocol. She quickly noticed we were waiting, made it clear that we would be checked in quickly, then apologized for our inconvenience. Judy felt that a 40ish traveling couple doesn't want a room near children and quickly put us into a more quiet part of the hotel with a great lake view, which we loved. I love chatting with people and found Judy and I have one thing in common (retail store close to St. Louis - where I'm employed), then we found subjects to talk and joke about! I don't know the night guy's name, but he was very helpful with changing our room after the A/C wasn't working well in the second room (with no evening maintenance that day). Third room we had was perfect and we didn't mind moving our things two doors down. Hotel was peaceful, quiet, and the guests were really friendly; including a group visiting from England, and nice family from nearby southern Missouri. Pool was clean, and the indoor hot tub was relaxing. Only complaints are air conditioning units that need some repair, and some basic maintenance updates. I feel we have a new comfortable hotel to reserve next time we stay in Osage Beach!
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"room with a view"
Beautiful view overlooking the lake from our balcony. Great place for the price
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
"Grand Ol' Inn"
The employees and amenities are advertised like a 4-5 star hotel and everything is dated (if your looking for old charm then this hotel is for you). Was this a premier hotel maybe 20 years ago. The staff was excellent and seemed to be happy. From reservation to checkout this was smooth transaction. My only complaint was I asked for a non smoking room and the room I received had a smoker in it previously and although clean it still left me with that smoke smell on my clothes and luggage when I depart the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2015
Justin
Great location. The hotel is dated and could use some updating but overall not a bad place. We would stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Tyler
"Loved it"
It was great
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Bri
We really enjoyed ourselves and would recommend it again
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Review"
The hotel is quite run down. The first room thy assigned us had a moldy toilet. Since there was no staff on site in the evening to clean they upgraded us to a room with a view. The staff we encountered were friendly, just insufficient staff to take care of problems.
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
"I felt like I was at the resort in "Dirty Dancing""
We had an amazing time at this hotel. The views were incredible and although the hotel is a little dated and the bar/lounge is not open through the week, (I am sure we were there just too early in the season.)The staff was very helpful and there is a lovely girl (Lauren) that rents boats at very reasonable prices. We are roadtripping and thought we should have just stayed there for a week.
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
jennifer
"family vaca"
It was an AWESOME vacation. The service was so great & the room was spotless!!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Quick Stay"
I put my daughter and her two friends in a room for one night. I didn't personally stay on this trip but I was in the room and have stayed in the hotel before a long time ago. This hotel is pretty old and like many of the hotels in the area, needs a large face lift. The beds are typical old worn out hotel beds. The staff are good. It's nice that they have a lounge and restaurant. I've been in the lounge and it's ok. I have not eaten in the restaurant in many years. For the money it's fine.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
michael
"Ask for an a room on the upper level."
We had the lower level room. I wish I would have asked for an upper level because that is where the remodeled rooms were located. It was an ok stay. The bathroom needed a lot of help and the maids need to go along the edges of the room and vacuum better.
Other trip May 26, 2015
BJ
"A Big Disappointment"
When I checked in at the front desk I ask for the key to go inspect the room before we dragged all our belongings to the room. I did that because of past experience with this hotel. The carpet in this room that the clerk tried to give us was dirty and full of stains and had two iron burns in the carpet. The desk clerk claimed she couldn't find our information that was supposedly last or missed filed. What ever!!! The room temperature was a little to cool for our taste in the room. So I pulled out their blankets to put on the bed. There was this blue blanket which was paper thin you could see through it. Part of the ribbon on the top of the blanket was missing. It had been ripped off. The blanket was ragged and had a cigarette burn in it. We were very disappointed with our stay at the Grand Glaze Inn and we will never stay there again. Please do not be pulled in by the pictures that they are showing on the web site, because the rooms do not look anything like that.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Rita
"Very Dissappointed"
It was our first vacation and finally a honeymoon that we were unable to have 7 months ago. Being newlyweds and first time visiting Osage beach, we did not want to do it on a crazy holiday weekend and we had a small window of days we could take off. We chose the weekend before Memorial. When we arrived we found out all the amenities except the indoor Jacuzzi was closed....so no pool or bar or dining available....only cup juice and muffins in the morning. Plus nothing was in walking distance at all. The only 3 good things about this place was the bed was comfortable, the view was beautiful, and the boat rental place down below was awesome WFO boat rentals. The rental gentlemen was amazing and the boat trip for the last 3 hours we were there made up for the horrible stay.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Misty
"Has been"
This place is in need of an upgrade. If only it was 1980 it would have been perfect.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Hotel"
Liked the hotel and area so much we stayed an additional day.
Other trip May 22, 2015
jay
"Room was nice. Staff was wonderful."
Room was nice. Staff was wonderful. We were disappointed the restaurant and lounge weren't open as we had chosen a facility with those amenities. Great location.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Gale
"If you want party atmosphere here ya go"
Was sandwiched in between two party rooms went to trade rooms in quiet part of hotel room was dirty and not cleaned so I was stuck. Was so tired and just wanted to sleep could hear whenever done one went to bathroom etc. I stay in a lot of hotels traveling for work and this was a poor choice on my part.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
T
"they should be ashamed!"
extremely NASTY! And WAY overpriced for expectations, way, way! Faucet & shower Water was "tan" color at best - we brushed our teeth with bottle water & did not shower, mold behind the falling wallpaper, toe nails on the bathroom floor, tile caulk disgusting, TV remote did not work & when we finally "punched" it enough the reception was so bad you could barely see what was on - remember the good old days when you had to put tinfoil on the antenna? This was way worse... my socks were black after walking around the room and after paying extra for "lake view" would not have done it if i knew lake view included trash bins, truck parking, disgusting tennis courts & yucky! And couldn't open the sliding door either to enjoy the "view". Again the remote - we could not turn TV off, so when we checked out we mentioned it to the "very busy" desk lady, and she said "ok" & turned away- probably didn't want a feedback.... Lake Ozarks & Inn at Grand Glaze -STAY AWAY FROM
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
lmc
"My Stay"
Was there for a wedding... The hotel was nice, but the smell of carpet cleaner made my eyes water...
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Don't believe the "PICTURE""
For the price $100per/night this place was WAY overrated...tub seam to have mold, as well as the sink!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Damon
"Not the Best"
Hotel was in a pretty setting and walking up it looked rustic and nice. Our room was clean as it should be. It was disappointing. The bathroom tub had some mold and crakes. In big need of updating so rooms can be cleaned properly. We were surprised when the man behind the counter ran our card when we checked in. I have never had a hotel to do that. We did have a beautiful view of the lake, but the littledeck we walked out to was in bad shape also. We had a good time while we were at the lake and even ran into some old friends at the hotel while we were there! There was also a man from Jamaica that worked for the hotel that was amaziing! He was probably the only reason we gave the hotel a chance. He helped us with our clothes and even hung them up for us in our room and unloaded our suitcases! He was very nice and made out stay at the hotel. We were there celebrating my sisters birthday, and of course wanted a nice clean place to stay!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Jance and siste
"Older hotel on lake"
The few people on staff were helpful. Breakfast was a fiasco. Little food on first morning no breakfast at all 2nd morning because "restaurant is open". Coffee ran out both mornings; took 20+ min to get more. Cleaning rags found on floor in bathroom on check-in
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"There is no indoor pool."
We left after 1 day as there was no indoor pool, there was basically no one else there and our room was clear at the end of a long hall, away from everything. When I asked to leave due to there not being an indoor pool as the picture detailed, the lady at the desk was wonderful. She was very nice and agreed to our leaving without charge. The hotel needs much, much updating. It has a restaurant, but no one was there. All in all, it was very disappointing.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Penny
"Good Hotel"
It was perfectly perfect; an inexpensive hotel, with a nice view, close to stuff. Room was clean, TV worked, and hotel staff was super friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Good for the money. No complaints
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
phillip
"Great Staff above and beyond requirements"
Hotel was great! Staff were EXCELLENT! Extra pillows, towels, no problems
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"I'll be back!"
Check in and out was fast and the staff were very friendly! A few updates are needed but the location and quality was great! Convenient to all shopping and the view was great!
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
We have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We will be back again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
Enjoyable stay. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Shelley
"can't wait to do it again"
Very friendly staff. Get little get away. Can't wait to return
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Disliked our stay at the Glaize"
I would not stay at this hotel again. Needs updated, elevators needed servicing, trash on the balcony & on the ground below. Cob webs in the room, terrible lighting & not enough plug ins. Also so far on my account I have been charged twice.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Teri
"Good stay for your dollar"
Our room, hallway, and the lobby were very clean. Our room seemed to be remodeled more recently than some of the other rooms I've seen pictures of. The furniture was newer and the bed was comfortable. We did venture down to the game room and it was dirty and old,the entire hallway was in need of thorough cleaning.We did enjoy our stay and for the price it was well worth it.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Very nice front desk."
Adjacent doors in same hall closing after 10:00 p.m. extremely loud.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Dated facility"
Very dated facility in all areas. While facility had large spa tub it too was dated and rest room areas were dirty. Room bath tub was dirty. Staff at desk and housekeeping were friendly
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
susannah
"Ok place. Poor customer service."
Because of a change of plans I checked out after one night and I could not get the 2nd night of my stay refunded. The room door was wide open and balcony door unlocked upon my arrival presenting a security issue.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"hotel great - guests noisy"
The room, staff, etc. were great. No complaints there. The only issue I had was that because it is a conference center, the second and third night that we were there, there was a large young crowd. They were very noisy until about 2:30 AM.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Dorothy
"Need to improve their service and cleanliness"
Light in bathroom was burned out and wasn't it fixed. TV would not get local channels and they couldn't fix that when reported. Large hot tub with a great view but dirty scum ring around it because it hadn't been cleaned
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"hotel"
nice place would come back again
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"A little long in the tooth"
Couch had a sway in the middle. Not enough room receptacles, which made it necessary to crawl around under the table to unplug the TV in order to plug in the microwave. One could read, make coffee or keep things cold in the room fridge. Just not all at the same time. Lighting was very poor. I ended up buying a 100 watt bulb so I could read, because management said there was nothing they could do. It is possible they, like me, were new in town and did not know where the Walmart was. However I Googled and drove there two miles to the north with no incident and purchased the bulbs. My swivel chair was broken, and they brought me a good one when I asked for a replacement. It was the off season. I did not expect much and it was fine for reading and prayer time. Nice lake view.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Awesome stay"
We got a room for the night we checked in and the manager upgraded us to a lake view room no extra charge and for no reason cheep price for a great room was very clean quite very nice great water pressure hot water awesome view I would recommend this motel we will definitely stay here again
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
mindy and ken
"The beds and linens were horrible."
Hotel that needs updated. Beds were very uncomfortable and pillows were worse. It was clean and serviceable for one night.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Disappointed..........."
Hotel very dated and in need of updates. Couldn't get decent reception on television. I doubt if we stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Inn at Grand Glaize."
Great view of lake. Room was roomy and king bed was very comfortable. However carpet was well worn and heavily stained which detracted from the experience.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014