All hotels in Osage Beach, Missouri, United States of America
5142 Osage Beach Pkwy, Osage Beach, MO, 65065, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Room is all right
    Dirty
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
    Bad amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad breakfast
"family vaca"
It was an AWESOME vacation. The service was so great & the room was spotless!!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Quick Stay"
I put my daughter and her two friends in a room for one night. I didn't personally stay on this trip but I was in the room and have stayed in the hotel before a long time ago. This hotel is pretty old and like many of the hotels in the area, needs a large face lift. The beds are typical old worn out hotel beds. The staff are good. It's nice that they have a lounge and restaurant. I've been in the lounge and it's ok. I have not eaten in the restaurant in many years. For the money it's fine.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
michael
"Ask for an a room on the upper level."
We had the lower level room. I wish I would have asked for an upper level because that is where the remodeled rooms were located. It was an ok stay. The bathroom needed a lot of help and the maids need to go along the edges of the room and vacuum better.
Other trip May 26, 2015
BJ
"A Big Disappointment"
When I checked in at the front desk I ask for the key to go inspect the room before we dragged all our belongings to the room. I did that because of past experience with this hotel. The carpet in this room that the clerk tried to give us was dirty and full of stains and had two iron burns in the carpet. The desk clerk claimed she couldn't find our information that was supposedly last or missed filed. What ever!!! The room temperature was a little to cool for our taste in the room. So I pulled out their blankets to put on the bed. There was this blue blanket which was paper thin you could see through it. Part of the ribbon on the top of the blanket was missing. It had been ripped off. The blanket was ragged and had a cigarette burn in it. We were very disappointed with our stay at the Grand Glaze Inn and we will never stay there again. Please do not be pulled in by the pictures that they are showing on the web site, because the rooms do not look anything like that.
1 night family trip May 20, 2015
Rita
"Very Dissappointed"
It was our first vacation and finally a honeymoon that we were unable to have 7 months ago. Being newlyweds and first time visiting Osage beach, we did not want to do it on a crazy holiday weekend and we had a small window of days we could take off. We chose the weekend before Memorial. When we arrived we found out all the amenities except the indoor Jacuzzi was closed....so no pool or bar or dining available....only cup juice and muffins in the morning. Plus nothing was in walking distance at all. The only 3 good things about this place was the bed was comfortable, the view was beautiful, and the boat rental place down below was awesome WFO boat rentals. The rental gentlemen was amazing and the boat trip for the last 3 hours we were there made up for the horrible stay.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Misty
"Has been"
This place is in need of an upgrade. If only it was 1980 it would have been perfect.
1 night business trip May 18, 2015
"Hotel"
Liked the hotel and area so much we stayed an additional day.
Other trip May 22, 2015
jay
"Room was nice. Staff was wonderful."
Room was nice. Staff was wonderful. We were disappointed the restaurant and lounge weren't open as we had chosen a facility with those amenities. Great location.
1 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Gale
"If you want party atmosphere here ya go"
Was sandwiched in between two party rooms went to trade rooms in quiet part of hotel room was dirty and not cleaned so I was stuck. Was so tired and just wanted to sleep could hear whenever done one went to bathroom etc. I stay in a lot of hotels traveling for work and this was a poor choice on my part.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
T
"they should be ashamed!"
extremely NASTY! And WAY overpriced for expectations, way, way! Faucet & shower Water was "tan" color at best - we brushed our teeth with bottle water & did not shower, mold behind the falling wallpaper, toe nails on the bathroom floor, tile caulk disgusting, TV remote did not work & when we finally "punched" it enough the reception was so bad you could barely see what was on - remember the good old days when you had to put tinfoil on the antenna? This was way worse... my socks were black after walking around the room and after paying extra for "lake view" would not have done it if i knew lake view included trash bins, truck parking, disgusting tennis courts & yucky! And couldn't open the sliding door either to enjoy the "view". Again the remote - we could not turn TV off, so when we checked out we mentioned it to the "very busy" desk lady, and she said "ok" & turned away- probably didn't want a feedback.... Lake Ozarks & Inn at Grand Glaze -STAY AWAY FROM
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
lmc
"My Stay"
Was there for a wedding... The hotel was nice, but the smell of carpet cleaner made my eyes water...
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Don't believe the "PICTURE""
For the price $100per/night this place was WAY overrated...tub seam to have mold, as well as the sink!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
Damon
"Not the Best"
Hotel was in a pretty setting and walking up it looked rustic and nice. Our room was clean as it should be. It was disappointing. The bathroom tub had some mold and crakes. In big need of updating so rooms can be cleaned properly. We were surprised when the man behind the counter ran our card when we checked in. I have never had a hotel to do that. We did have a beautiful view of the lake, but the littledeck we walked out to was in bad shape also. We had a good time while we were at the lake and even ran into some old friends at the hotel while we were there! There was also a man from Jamaica that worked for the hotel that was amaziing! He was probably the only reason we gave the hotel a chance. He helped us with our clothes and even hung them up for us in our room and unloaded our suitcases! He was very nice and made out stay at the hotel. We were there celebrating my sisters birthday, and of course wanted a nice clean place to stay!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Jance and siste
"Older hotel on lake"
The few people on staff were helpful. Breakfast was a fiasco. Little food on first morning no breakfast at all 2nd morning because "restaurant is open". Coffee ran out both mornings; took 20+ min to get more. Cleaning rags found on floor in bathroom on check-in
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"There is no indoor pool."
We left after 1 day as there was no indoor pool, there was basically no one else there and our room was clear at the end of a long hall, away from everything. When I asked to leave due to there not being an indoor pool as the picture detailed, the lady at the desk was wonderful. She was very nice and agreed to our leaving without charge. The hotel needs much, much updating. It has a restaurant, but no one was there. All in all, it was very disappointing.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Penny
"Good Hotel"
It was perfectly perfect; an inexpensive hotel, with a nice view, close to stuff. Room was clean, TV worked, and hotel staff was super friendly.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Good for the money. No complaints
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2015
phillip
"Great Staff above and beyond requirements"
Hotel was great! Staff were EXCELLENT! Extra pillows, towels, no problems
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"I'll be back!"
Check in and out was fast and the staff were very friendly! A few updates are needed but the location and quality was great! Convenient to all shopping and the view was great!
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
We have stayed here several times and have always had a good experience. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We will be back again.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
Enjoyable stay. Friendly staff.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
Shelley
"can't wait to do it again"
Very friendly staff. Get little get away. Can't wait to return
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Disliked our stay at the Glaize"
I would not stay at this hotel again. Needs updated, elevators needed servicing, trash on the balcony & on the ground below. Cob webs in the room, terrible lighting & not enough plug ins. Also so far on my account I have been charged twice.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Teri
"Good stay for your dollar"
Our room, hallway, and the lobby were very clean. Our room seemed to be remodeled more recently than some of the other rooms I've seen pictures of. The furniture was newer and the bed was comfortable. We did venture down to the game room and it was dirty and old,the entire hallway was in need of thorough cleaning.We did enjoy our stay and for the price it was well worth it.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Very nice front desk."
Adjacent doors in same hall closing after 10:00 p.m. extremely loud.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
"Dated facility"
Very dated facility in all areas. While facility had large spa tub it too was dated and rest room areas were dirty. Room bath tub was dirty. Staff at desk and housekeeping were friendly
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
susannah
"Ok place. Poor customer service."
Because of a change of plans I checked out after one night and I could not get the 2nd night of my stay refunded. The room door was wide open and balcony door unlocked upon my arrival presenting a security issue.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"hotel great - guests noisy"
The room, staff, etc. were great. No complaints there. The only issue I had was that because it is a conference center, the second and third night that we were there, there was a large young crowd. They were very noisy until about 2:30 AM.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Dorothy
"Need to improve their service and cleanliness"
Light in bathroom was burned out and wasn't it fixed. TV would not get local channels and they couldn't fix that when reported. Large hot tub with a great view but dirty scum ring around it because it hadn't been cleaned
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
"hotel"
nice place would come back again
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"A little long in the tooth"
Couch had a sway in the middle. Not enough room receptacles, which made it necessary to crawl around under the table to unplug the TV in order to plug in the microwave. One could read, make coffee or keep things cold in the room fridge. Just not all at the same time. Lighting was very poor. I ended up buying a 100 watt bulb so I could read, because management said there was nothing they could do. It is possible they, like me, were new in town and did not know where the Walmart was. However I Googled and drove there two miles to the north with no incident and purchased the bulbs. My swivel chair was broken, and they brought me a good one when I asked for a replacement. It was the off season. I did not expect much and it was fine for reading and prayer time. Nice lake view.
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Awesome stay"
We got a room for the night we checked in and the manager upgraded us to a lake view room no extra charge and for no reason cheep price for a great room was very clean quite very nice great water pressure hot water awesome view I would recommend this motel we will definitely stay here again
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
mindy and ken
"The beds and linens were horrible."
Hotel that needs updated. Beds were very uncomfortable and pillows were worse. It was clean and serviceable for one night.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Disappointed..........."
Hotel very dated and in need of updates. Couldn't get decent reception on television. I doubt if we stay again.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"Inn at Grand Glaize."
Great view of lake. Room was roomy and king bed was very comfortable. However carpet was well worn and heavily stained which detracted from the experience.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
Vernon
"Mixed reviews"
My friend and I stayed recently at the Inn at Grand Glaize and had a great time. The doorman was especially nice and the hotel staff, even better! It is an older hotel that could use a fashion upgrade, but is generally in good working condition. Two things I might suggest the hotel do; have smoking floors, not smoking rooms and have the directions to certain areas of the hotel marked on the outside of the elevator doors instead of inside the doors. I have mixed reviews on the room, one mattress was harder than the other to sleep on. One side of the room was missing a picture, but the framing was up and ready. I would stay here again, despite the little things.
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
"Very pleased"
It was a part business, part pleasure trip to this area. I was referred to this hotel by a resident who lives and does business in the area. I found the staff from Jeff and Linda at the front desk to the bartender/waitresses Ellie, Nikki, and Amy all to have all been extremely pleasurable to be taken care of by and I will certainly come back to this hotel upon my next stay in the area.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Nice view"
Good view from the room off the main strip easy to get to. Could use some up dating.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Bryce
"Nice get away"
I stayed here for my yearly week end get away with my sister. The hotel overall was very nice but it could be a beautiful place to stay. It is tucked away with a breathtaking view of the water. The housekeeping crew were very friendly and helpful. The hotel itself is very outdated and could use some renovations and grounds uptake (a lot of overgrown landscaping and maintenance tools lying around). We wish the restaurant was open for Sunday as we wanted to stay in for dinner after a long day out but there are restaurants close to the hotel. The room itself while somewhat outdated was very comfortable with wonderful sheets and down comforter on the beds and sliding doors onto a balcony with a view of the lake. I would stay here again and recommend to other people.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Debbie
"Quiet Stay"
Stayed 4 nights. Staff was friendly. Great price for a hotel with a balcony and a view of the lake (make sure you ask for the lake view, or you get parking lot view). Hotel was quiet, purpose of our stay was to relax...this hotel allowed for that. Played pool in the game room and soaked in the hot tub, went to the bar for drinks, and enjoyed the view from the balcony of our room. Enjoyed our stay, & would stay again. We are very happy we chose this hotel for our stay.
4 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
It was an great experience, very clean rooms and good service.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Don't hesitate"
You won't do better for the price. Real good room & staff.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Older Property"
Hotels.com does not allow specific info so I will be as general as possible. Inexpensive yes not worth the money. Older property definitely.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
marcia
"Expected Better..."
The facility was OK. I was hoping for it to be more up-to-date. I suppose the biggest disappointment was the bathroom. Although the sink/counter area was a nice size, the outlet for the hair dryer, etc. was right next to the toilet paper holders so you had to bump into them in order to fix your hair. Also, the holder for the hair dryer was wobbly and I feared it might dismount from the wall at any moment. The ventilation in the bathroom was sub-par and the shower/tub was dated. Also, the toilet did not have a lid which was strange! Had breakfast in the restaurant one morning and our waitress seemed a little flighty and not very competent. My omelet was very greasy.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Mo
"This hotel is Run Down"
Sad to say other reviews were correct. I arrived an front the front desk ladies were wonderful. Going in the building looks older. I went to my room which was ok room no view an they mean it-I had a huge window that overlooked a roof. Stained carpet bathroom run down not enough lamps a bed side table in front of an ajoining room. Went to check out the hotel went to pool area an outside paint peeling nails sticking up in boards. At the whirl pool an sauna room a window had been broken an a new glass put in but broken glass still on the outside of the window like the job was never done.The whirl pool had a skim of soap scum on top of the water. My room the ac/heat would not stay working and the water coming out of the sink faucet was very slow even turned up on high. I will not be going back. I travel often an this was a scouting trip for a larger group retreat-This is not the place.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
marcia
"More than I expected."
We were both very pleased with our stay. From the first greeting by the concierge, Chris. Most friendly, helpfull person ever! To the desk personel arriving and leaving. Our room was all and more than we expected, especially since it was the end of the tourist season.We will deffinitely be back next year adn try to stay longer!
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Bill F
"Close to our destination"
the staff at front desk were friendly & helpful. Check in & check out was very quick. Bar/Restaurant in building is always a plus. Close to many places to eat. For the money, would stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"not good enough as seen online"
Pool and gym was small, not enough communication with staff. No bell hooks, although there is a area for one
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Sandra P
A little outdated but more than adequate for the average traveler. Centrally located in osage beach area. Cost quite reasonable. We didn't use the restaurant or lounge so no comment. Room was large enough with a small balcony overlooking the water. Staff very gracious and helpful. I'd stay there again
4 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Tom M
"Looks like this was once a nice place"
Arrived in the lobby to loud intoxicated patrons of the bar yelling at the sports on the TVs, smoking allowed at the bar and the lobby was filled with it. Get on old elevator that has 20 layers of old peeling paint (why not take off the paint and start over?) Room was very spacious but dated. Bathroom clean but shower barely worked, more water coming out around the seal that there was coming from the shower head. This place is a maintenance nightmare that could be a really great place if renovated. Hotel Impossible should intervene.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014