All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
1850 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Disney trip"
I always look for a hotel with a nice pool for the kids. Perfect location with a nice pool.
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Yesenia
"Average for the Money"
The Hotel Lobby and facade looked modern, updated and clean, but the rooms were surprisingly outdated (1980's Carpet and decor, old smell and feel).
2 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
"Nice hotel but not so nice bathroom"
This hotel was nice. Friendly staff & s'mores but the fireplace Friday & Saturday nights. The room was not very clean. The tub was dirty & had long brunette hair all over the shower curtains & walls. The room had a stuffy carpet smell. I had to ask for spray to help with the musty smell. The coffee maker was old & rusted inside. Hotel is very close to disneyland. 2 blocks. Plenty of restaurants to choose from close by and a mall also walking distance.
6 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
OPAL
Very pleasant staff and nice clean room.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2015
"Not Impressed"
Nice helpful staff. Not much for menu choices in the restaurant. Misled into paying extra for theme park view but could not see the park from room. The room was fair but very noisy from poor insulation. Outside noise was bad as well as the air conditioner sounded like like a tractor. If you want a good night's sleep, I would go somewhere else. Oh,nobody bothers to tell you about the 12.00 a day to park in their parking lot. You would think $150.00 a day should give you a spot to park. I won't go there again. Lot nicer hotels for less money in the area.
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Terry
I like to stay at a hotel with a good pool and this definitely met my expectations.
4 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nice hotel. Clean and close to Disneyland. It was our second time staying here and we enjoyed it.
3 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Bad experience"
The buffet was terrible. Overcooked and stale French toast. The coffee was gross. There was no free shuttle to Disneyland. The front desk staff were not attentive to my needs. The room had no exhaust fan in the bathroom and none of the lights turned on via switch. The HBO channel frequently lost reception while watching movies. I was very disappointed with this Hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 20, 2015
Timothy
"Dirtier than a cheap motel"
We checked into the Red Lion after a long day at Disneyland. The bed linens were damp, there were messages on the phone from previous guests that were left 10 days before our stay, the microwave smelled awful and the bathroom trash hadn't even been emptied. If they aren't emptying the bathroom trash, I shudder to think of what else they've been neglecting.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Taylor
"Great overnight."
We live in North LA and wanted to stay near Disneyland to avoid traffic hours and get an early entry to the park. The Red Lion was the best value in the area, Comfortable and convenient. Parking was a bit expensive but the shuttle stop in front was convenient.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Louis
"Summer vaca"
We were there for Disneyland vacation before the school year. It was nearby and even though parking was not free, there was enough so we didn't have trouble finding a spot. It was very affordable, the room was nice, clean and quiet despite being close to the road.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Martha
"Would stay here again!"
Really impressed with decor and the hotel overall. The room was clean and comfy. It was within walking distance from Disneyland. There were also several eateries nearby that we could walk to. A big plus for us that we did not have to pay for Disney parking on top of paying for the hotel parking ($15/Day) The only negative is that on a two occasions when dealing with the front desk (once in person and once over the phone) I don't believe they were as friendly as they could have been. They were not mean, but their tone of voice indicated that I may have been bothering them. Other than that, my entire family loved staying at the Red Lion Inn and we would definitely stay there again.
2 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Parking should be Free"
Staff was very nice - was not told in advance of parking fee's - The rates had been hiked due to the D23 Expo and this added expense for 2 days was really uncessary
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Krista
"Lovely stay"
I booked Red Lion because of its proximity to Disneyland. I was not disappointed, it was a 10 minutes walk to the gate, the staff was great, the room was clean. Overall a great experience
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Galit
The hotel was very nice. I will stay there again in the future.
2 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"The perfect hotel at Disneyland"
This hotel is the perfect place to stay when you go to Disneyland. Parking is affordable, the wifi (although slow) is free, the property is an easy 15 minute walk to the park, there is a CVS and a 7-Eleven across the street, and the room/hotel condition is excellent. The staff is friendly and allowed us an early check-in. We've stayed here many times, and are always very pleased.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Jeffrey
"Family trip to Disneyland"
Trip to Disneyland. Hotel staff very knowledgeable about the park and costs. Lots of places to eat within walking distance. Lots of tourists walking around the neighborhood all hours of the day and night. Reasonable cost to park $15/day. Self parking.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Skip this place"
With a small infant cleanliness is a top priority that I am willing to pay extra for. This hotel was a comparable price to many hotels in the area so I gave it a try. The lobby looked decent and so did the reviews. First, my husband checked in and was not told anything about the parking fee. (Sounds like we weren't the only ones. Should train staff on the details.) As we searched for our room I noticed the hallway floors were dirty and not just from one day. Everything looked old and I even saw a large bug crawling under a room door. When we found our room I was shocked. The wallpaper makes the room look like it has concrete walls, like a prison. The furniture is old and chipped, the carpet is old and the bed felt broken. I had to clean the TV remote (which everyone touches) because it was covered with who knows what. The bathroom was dirty, there were hairs in the sink and the towels are old and thin. Lastly the walls are thin and we could hear the late night partiers. Even had a group of drunk girls sitting in front of our door till I called the front desk. Having a baby, sleep is precious. Unfortunately we did not sleep well this night. We will never be back here. Worst experience ever. Please book ahead and stay at a nicer hotel. Enjoyed our stay two weeks before at the Hilton across the street for the same price!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Thank you for sharing you feedback. I am sorry for the experience you had at our hotel. I have shared your comments with our Department Managers and we will be sure to take immediate action to correct these issues. Again, please accept my apologies and I hope that we will be able to make it up to you on a future visit to our hotel. Best regards!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Not impressed and you have to pay for parking !"
Considering all of the old hotel right around disneyland we opted to stay in a newer hotel. Maybe a mile walk to disneyland. If you're needing to park your car they charge $15/day even for hotel guests. The room was clean but if this room is over $100/night pass on booking it as it is not worth it.
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
"Overall nice stay"
Very nice hotel! We, however, were very disappointed in the very tiny refridgerator as we have to travel with food for my daughter's special diet due to food allergies. Also, the temperature was not as cold as I would like so I had to keep several food items on ice in a cooler during our stay which meant frequently replacing melted ice with fresh ice.
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
They keys are a problem, they demagnatize easily, we were locked out 3 times. South tower is not very nice at all, I think that's where all the Internet deals go. Parking should be free as well considering what the room costs. Bathrooms are dated. Definitely will stay somewhere else next time.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great Stay! Bad Water Pressure."
The room was great but we had little to no water pressure in both the faucet and shower head.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
We only booked the red lion because it was really close to Disneyland. The bed was really uncomfortable, I got a lot of bug bites on my body, and the bathroom had hair in the tub.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
The only thing I have complained is need a bigger frig. Other hotel have bigger frig and in working conditions.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Vincent
Poor service, inconpetent personal.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Marisol
"Getaway trip to Disneyland"
Hotel was excellent. May the stay nice. Disneyland was within walking distance.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Rochelle
"Good choice for Disneyland--be aware of extra fees"
Nice hotel within walking distance to Disneyland (about 1/2 mile) and even closer to the 'Toy Story' Disney parking lot. You can catch a shuttle to and from the park there. Be aware that the hotel charges $15 per day for parking. There is a restaurant in the hotel and an IHOP right next door. Also be aware that, on top of Hotel.com's 'published' rate, hotels.com added about $50 in 'resort and tax recovery fees.'
3 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Peggy A
"Disneyland adventure"
Trip to Disneyland. Easy walk to park and $7.00 taxi ride to return to hotel at end of day. Nice area around pool for evening cocktails and conversation. We didn't use the pool as we hate hoping into a pool filled with noisy, splashing kids in swimming diapers. Not the hotels problem just the parents. The room was large and comfortable but the bathroom fan did not work well enough to remove steam. Making it impossible to do hair and makeup in the bathroom.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Disneyland FUN!"
The hotel is clean and seems well kept for a property so close to Disneyland. The room itself was clean and looks fresh and modern. The room and bathroom were plenty spacious for my party of four. My girls especially liked the new TV and comfy beds! The front desk staff didn't go out of their way to be helpful but they were efficient. i would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Excellent staff and clean great close to Disneyland for walking!
3 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Patrick
"Birthday Celebration"
Our stay was nice, I would have like to know up front about th parking of $15, the front desk agent never told me whn I checked in, I had to find out when she gave me $85 back instead of my full deposit of $100. The hotel needs new carpet, new door locks, and new wall painting, shouldn't walk into a room and it looks like a bathroom. Walls look like tile.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Sonya
"Horrible hotel and complete rip-off"
The Red Lion seemed like decent place to stay based on trip advisor & hotels.com reviews for my business trip. That assumption was wrong. The Red Lion looked nice upon arrival, but when I saw our room, I was shocked by the shabby look and smell. I was arriving to Anaheim 2 hours late as my flight was delayed. I was given a room that was not only warm, but smelled like a dirty, moldy towel. I immediately called downstairs and asked if this could be corrected, so they sent up a person from housekeeping who looked around then sprayed a weird bubblegum scented spray and left. As a person who is allergic to fragrances, I was very upset. The man who came to "fix" things didn't speak to me and just sprayed something without talking to me as I stood there. I then called down and asked for another room and there was no help again by the front desk. Upon further inspection, I noticed that there were hairs in the bathroom and on the nightstand -- that was the last straw, I was out of there. I ended up knocking on the door of a local relative at 2AM on a Wednesday. The best part: Red Lion did not refund me for the night even though I didn't stay there for more than 30 minutes! I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I am not that picky and have traveled around the world, and stayed in all levels of places. Hotels should be clean and fresh and this was the complete opposite.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Thank you for sharing your comments with us. I am sorry for the experience you had and I assure you we will take the appropriate steps to ensure we address your concerns. Please know that if things are not to your satisfaction, we will do all we can to make things right for you. Again, please accept our most sincere apologies and I hope that we make it up to you on a future visit to our hotel. Best regards!
3 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
"Wonderful Stay--Will Definitely Be Back!"
I stayed here on a recent trip to Disneyland. The hotel was very nice, much more upscale than I expected. The room was very clean and comfortable with a television that worked just fine. I appreciated that we had a room directly overlooking the parking lot, where we could keep an eye on our car. We also stayed in the "second" building, which required that all who enter have a key card. This was a nice added bit of security that helped me sleep like a baby. The hidden bonus was that this hotel is located directly next to the Disneyland tram, which made it easy to walk and not have to pay the outrageous parking fees.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Quality Good. Service not so good."
The hotel room was nice, but the only issue I had was that everything was about getting Extra money for the hotel. Had to pay for parking a night. The breakfast was expensive with not much variety. Especially since I was going to disneyland and that isn't cheap. I was at happier at motel 6.
2 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Beds are hard not comtable pillows are thin not good condors 00000000 zero
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
jorge
"a good place to stay"
Nice stay near Disney land a little pricey for parking they ask an shuttle but all you have to do is walk right next door to the toy story shuttle for free
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Carman
"Red Lion Anaheim, CA"
Room was very nice. Got in late from Disneyland and parking available was great. Parked the car there when we arrived and then walked to Disneyland. The day we left we were able to park at Red Lions with no extra charge until midnight. Nice feature and avoided parking at Disneyland.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Julia
"great stay"
Very professional and accommodating our first room had a few ants so we called and they immediately put us in another room. But doesn't have a mini fridge
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Tami
"Two night stay"
My room was clean, shower was a little small -I am 5'11. Bathroom overall was great could use be updated. Breakfast was ok, not much to choose from. Didn't get to check out the pool. Didn't like that you have to pay for parking $15 a night. The pillows were too soft, bed was good not too soft but also not too stiff. Overall it was good. I am use to Marriott hotels so this hotel I would give it a B
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Andrei
"Never again!!!!"
Even with a credit card, they charge an extra $40 for incidentals. They charge $15/night for parking and $9.95/day for wifi. They charge for the shuttle, even tho you can get it next door for free. I stood at the front desk for 10 minutes before I was even acknowledged. The beds were uncomfortable, not enough pillows, we didn't dare ask for more since they charged for everything else. The rooms were really small and wallpaper looked like a prison cell. We would never stay here again!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Thank you for staying with us. I am sorry for all the challenges that you experienced. I do want to share with you that the hotel does hold $40 per day for incidentals. Also, we do offer complimentary 2mbps internet access, but an upgrade is available to 5 mbps at $9.95 for 24 hours. The shuttle to Disneyland is run by the Anaheim Resort Transportation and there is a charge of $5 per day for adults and $2 per day for children ages 3- 9. The shuttle next door to us is for the Toy Story Parking Lot area and is complimentary for those guests who are parking in Disney's lot. I apologize for the confusion. I hope that you will reconsider and give us another chance. Thank you for staying with us. Best regards!
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Never again"
-room was very dirty and outdated when checked in but no other rooms available to put us into. Nothing like the pictures. They comped our parking and breakfast but at $200 bucks a night I would never stay here again. Ever...
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Brandon
Great location within walking distance to Disneyland. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was a little tight for a family of four living out of suitcases, but it was clean and comfortable. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Okay Hotel close to Disneyland"
Hotel staff not very friendly, however room was adequately clean for what we needed, which was just to rest our head after a long day at Disneyland. Short walk, about 15mins from gates of DLR, and neighboorhood seemed safe. Rougher hotels further down. I would stay again, like I said just to rest our head after Disneyland.
6 night trip with friends Jul 12, 2015
"Not worth the money!!!"
Both our rooms view was pipes...lame. Rooms had nice lay out. found a toe nail on the floor when first came in. Tub was chipped...mold in the grout that meets the tub...and both rooms..tubs did not drain and one had a glob of hair stuck in the drain...gross!!!! Also room phone was not working and one of the lights was burned out. Paid way too much to have grossness!!!! Good thing was free shuttle to Disneyland and we could leave our car in there parking lot for the day!
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Very nice stay"
It was nice
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Holly
"4 night stay for Theme parks and Ball Game."
The cost seems low and you are within a mile of Disney. However there are hidden costs. To start with there is a $15 dollar per night parking fee. There is no free breakfast, however they have a cafeteria in the hotel. They told us it would be $36 for the 3 of us to have breakfast. We ate at the IHOP next door. The room was just okay. The beds were not very comfortable but I did sleep okay. There is some small restaurants in a strip mall in the next block. Tons of high dollar restaurants in Downtown Disney close by, even Joe's Crab Shack a short drive away. Carl's Jr a block away and a Mc Donalds a couple blocks away by a Chevron. CVS Drug Store across the street. Gas at the Chevron was a dollar more per gallon than most places away from Disney, $2.50 dollars more per gallon than here in Wisconsin (thanks California). If you decide to stay here just realize that there will be extra fees.
4 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"never again"
The hallways were digustlingly dirty. Rooms were very musty. Staff wasn't helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
michael
"Near food and fun!!"
Great place to stay! Very close to Disneyland and Roscoe's!!!
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Trinette
Red lion was great close to the theme parks also close by the woody and friends parking lot no need to pay for a shuttle :)
2 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Jonathan
"Excellent place to stay"
Hotel was clean and convenient. Hotel staff was extremely helpful.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015