All hotels in Anaheim, California, United States of America
1850 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA, 92802, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great Hotel for Disney Vacation"
This was my first time staying at Red Lion and I was very happy with the property. I was in town for the Disneyland Half Marathon and the hotel was great for my needs. Check-in was easy, the room was great and housekeeping did an excellent job in keeping the room clean and comfortable. My only issue (and this isn't really the hotel's fault) was that the ART bus, which picks up in front of the hotel and takes you to Disney, was very unreliable. So, you may end up walking to Disney (about a 15 minute walk)if the bus doesn't show up. However, I would definitely stay there again.
4 night trip May 7, 2015
Edward
"Good first visit"
We had a great stay at the Red Lion. This was our first time staying at this hotel and we were very pleased with our experience.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
Amber
"SLEEP COMFORT BE HAPPY AND DONT WOURY"
WONDERFULL
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
fadel
"The new Happiest Place On Earth"
I've stayed at many hotels in Anaheim and this is the best of all. It is conveniently close to the Convention Center, and has its own restaurant so you don't have to walk somewhere else, or deal with the heavy crowds at local eateries during big conventions. (The restaurant also has booze). My kids--especially--loved this place. We had a cool view of the Disneyland fireworks, and on Friday, they were treated to free s'mores by the pool. We also felt very safe being able to take a late-night stroll to the nearby 7-11 for snacks. I'm staying at this place again--for sure!
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Raymond
"Just decent"
Staff were friendly. Food at the hotel was expensive and not good. Our room was decent. A nice motel probably would have been better and cheaper. The showerhead leaked. The toilet flushes incredibly loud and woke everyone at night. There was a crack in our bathroom mirror. All just little things, but little things that should be tended to and repaired.
3 night family trip May 5, 2015
"our stay"
The stay was wonderful. I booked through a third party. In doing so, I was not told about the cost associated with breakfast or parking until I had already booked the hotel. This would have been the deciding factor of staying at this hotel.
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Lilah
"Comfort"
3 on room comfort because of the bed was not properly fix and it looks used. The room ambience and color of the room feels sad and dark. We have to turn on many lights because of this. It should be happy color, since its near the happiest place on earth, Disneyland.
2 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Randy
"Great experience"
We came to Disneyland and stayed 1 night. The hotel was within easy walking distance of the park. I was very happy with the check in service and that they held our bags and had our room available when we came back from the park past midnight. The room was clean and very comfortable. I'm a very light sleeper and the room was soundproof, I heard no noise from the hall or the parking lot. The breakfast was delicious with many options for our family of 4. I was a little confused as to why breakfast was only provided for 3 of the 4 of us. But overall I would absolutely recommend the Red Lion and would stay again.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Close to everything in OC"
Everything was great! Clean, comfortable and convenient. $15 parking fee. Very good wifi.
3 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"Hotel that feeds off of disneyland's business!"
First off the front desk people were the only nice staff. The beds were uncomfortable. Both of our water drains were stuffed and slow draining, also they had a foul odor. Then we went down to the breakfast buffet which was far from cheap. Our server was very rude and took forever to bring us anything we needed and the food was cold. Also are TV signal was in and out. We love Jacuzzis and this hotel didn't have one.
2 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Bryon
"California Stay"
Room was nice. Close to Disneyland.
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Margaret
"Excellent Stay"
Excellent stay! Wish we could have stayed longer but it was quiet and peaceful after a long and fun day at Disneyland. Hotel staff was friendly and the room was very nice with comfortable beds.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"getaway"
Just a little get a way for the family. Hotel is very nice. Hotel is close to everything you need. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
"Great hotel and great price."
The hotel was great. Take a look at the buffet before you purchase!
1 night trip with friends Apr 19, 2015
Nicole
"convinient"
Super close to Disneyland, didn't mind the walk at all. People who work there are very nice.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
MAYRA
"Good place to stay."
We stayed here for our trip to Disneyland. The rooms were clean and supringsly quiet. I will definitely stay here again on my next trip.
2 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
erica
"Great Anaheim Convention Center Access"
We stayed at this hotel because we wanted to be near the Anaheim Convention Center and we were happy with our choice. The hotel is less than a ten minute walk to the convention center and about a 15-20 minute walk to Disneyland/California Adventures. There's a CVS pharmacy right across the street and an IHOP right next door. The hotel was very clean and up to date. Staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Jose who worked in the breakfast buffet room. They have a good breakfast buffet that costs around $11.00.
5 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Angela
"Great fun"
We brought our son and his family to Disneyland . It was a birthday trip for our son and our grand child.
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Peggy
"Nice Hotel, breakfast only covers 2 people."
The hotel was enjoyable, and the beds were very comfortable. The free breakfast only covered 2 people and was fairly pricey for additional members of my family. That was the only negative part of our experience.
3 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Stay"
Hotel good but 15.00 dollars a night for parking is ridiculous. I've stayed in Anaheim many times and never paid for parking
1 night trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great for the convention center"
We stayed for the Star Wars Celebration convention at the Anaheim Convention Center. The hotel was perfectly located between the convention center and Disneyland. We could walk to both, though for Disneyland, we walked to the Woody shuttle parking lot and took the shuttle to Disneyland. The rooms are not fancy, but clean and what we needed for our trip. Our kids all got sick on the trip, and the hotel staff were totally understanding and helpful when we needed several sets of bed linens over the course of our stay.
5 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Holly
"⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
It's walking distance from Disneyland. Everything is around the corner. Next trip we will definitely stay here.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Brenda
"Not satisfied"
Felt old inside. Needs remodeling
Response by Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Thank you for your feedback. I want to ensure that all my guests enjoy the features, amenities, and decor of our hotel. I will be discussing your concerns with our Managers. Thank you for staying with us. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to regain your business. Best regards!
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Good location!"
The room was very clean, and the fridge and microwave were nice to have. The noise from other guests and housekeeping staff is pretty significant, and you can hear every word spoken in the room next to you clearly, as well as people using the toilet...running the air conditioner and a white noise app took care of that for the most part. The pool was nice, and thankfully the weather was great the entire week we spent there. Otherwise, the location was great for walking to the convention center and Disney and the Gardenwalk shops/restaurants.
7 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
"Good Stay"
We were there for a convention. It was a wonderful stay. Everyone on staff was friendly. The bed was a little too firm for my comfort but overall a great stay.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
"Decent hotel at a great location"
Booked this hotel for the Star Wars Celebration convention last April. The parking area, hotel premises, location are all awesome. Rate was pretty reasonable too. Walking distance to the convention center as well as restaurants and a local CVS. The room (we had a double queen room) was OK. I'd give it a 7 of 10. It's clean enough, but if you are used to the Four Seasons, Hilton, etc. this may bother you... but it's definitely better than a Motel 6 or the other one-off places in the area. The staff were friendly and very helpful.
4 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
percy
"Disneyland and Star Wars Celebration destination."
We were in the area for Disneyland and an event at the Convention Center. This hotel is located perfectly between each and within decent walking distance of everything. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. They took care of any concerns we had, which we only had one and that was transportation back to the airport which they arranged a private car for us. Rooms and very nice and the bed is quite comfortable. We enjoyed our stay and will be staying here again if we come back to the area.
4 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
"Convenient Parking"
Met my expectations. Appreciated onsite secured parking in very popular area.
1 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
"Awesome!"
My family and I had a wonderful stay, everyone made it a great experience for us while visiting Disneyland.
3 night family trip Apr 12, 2015
Adrienne
"$30 in questionable charges"
Was a little surprised by the $15 'resort' fee and the $15 parking fee. Besides that, fine place to stay. But you really need to add $30 a night to whatever rate you are quoted.
2 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
RICHARD
"Very Disappointed Customer"
When arriving price of hotel was way more then what I booked it for, plus an additional 15.00 a day for parking and 40.00 a night for incidentals!! My room had a broken bath tub and a broken lamp. Went down stairs to get coffee one morning because to have coffee in your room its an additional .75 cent charge per cup. The guy behind the counter told me the coffee pot was broken, later to find out it wasn't he was just lazy! The fridge required a button to be pushed every 2 hours!! very inconvenient when your traveling with a child who requires cold milk. Ordering a pizza through the restaurant down stairs took 3 times as long as they told us. Only one luggage cart and it had a flat wheel for the whole 6 days we were there. I will NEVER stay at the Red Lion again!!!!!! Poor customer service and facility!!!!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry for the experience you had. I am disappointed that we did not put our best foot forward and share with you a stay more typical of our hotel. I want you to know that your comments have not fallen of deaf ears and I will do all I can to address your concerns. I hope that you will come back and give us another try. Thank you again for your feedback! Best regards!
1 night family trip Apr 13, 2015
kristina
Had a two day pass for Disney and stayed overnight. The hotel was so well located. Take a right when exiting Toy Story parking lot, half way down the block is the hotel. Lots of restaurants nearby. Great place to stay.
1 night family trip Apr 14, 2015
It was a good stay, kids enjoyed the pool and s'mores.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
omar
"shuttle service at the hotel"
Overall great hotel for a good price. Only one complaint when booking a shuttle at the hotel to the airport. Make sure to workout all the fees. Shuttle driver got angry at us at the airport because the hotel kept some of the fees. Hotel did a poor job explaining how the service works.
4 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Anna
"very nice"
Very pleasant, clean. Check in easy,check out hectic but only because a bus load of folks just got there! Would definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Lynda
"vacation"
I chose this hotel because breakfast was included. When I asked about the breakfast I was told we not in the level that included breakfast. Very disappointed.
1 night romance trip Apr 5, 2015
"Clean and quiet"
The hotel has some years on it, but it still looks good and is very clean. We were at an event at the convention center and completely enjoyed the stay. The room was very quiet, but some hallway noise could be heard occasionally. The one annoying thing was the bedside clock radio was sensitive to touch and would play, unplugging the thing solved that problem immediately. This hotel will be top of my list for next year's event.
4 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
Glen
Easy walk to Disneyland and restaurants. Room was clean and everything we needed for a family of 4.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
"noisy , thin walls"
The room had very thin walls , interconnecting doors that causes loud noises. You could hear your noisy neighbors , and the mattress is very noisy. The seventh floor water pressure is pretty low, the bathroom vanity sucks. The fridge doesn't keep your stuff cool for long.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Thank you for your comment. Your feedback is valuable to me and I will look into addressing your concerns. I hope that you will give us another chance and stay with us again. Best regards!
3 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
sonia
"Didnt meet expectations"
the quality of the linens we're okay. The bathroom wasn't in good condition, the door had damage and was hard to close, the curtain had stains and peices of thread coming out all over. They use DirectTV and the signal kept going on one day, the one day we were resting from the parks. The swimming pool gets a lot of wind. Won't stay here again, I expected more from Red Lion.
4 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Annalise
"Very happy!!"
Loved our stay! The kids loved the heated pool. It was a very nice place. Breakfast was wonderful. It was beautiful.
2 night family trip Mar 29, 2015
Christina
"Plenty of other fish in the sea"
The hotel is in a prime location but there are many others to choose from. The pictures of the Red Lion are definitely deceiving. The fire-pits by the pool are cracked and look old, and there isn't even a hot tub. We had to ask them to come and clean our room at 3 p.m after they had already come to our hall and skipped us. The shower pressure is awful and mini fridge is extremely MINI. The bed is extremely comfortable though and the location is the best part of the hotel, although there are about 10 others with in a 1/4 mile which I'd prefer. Don't be fooled by the pictures on Hotels.com.
3 night romance trip Mar 30, 2015
Great hotel. Conveniently located to Disneyland.
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2015
"Dont be fooled by the online photos!"
We booked this placed due to its ratings on Expedia. i wished I'd have read other reviews like yelp, google and TripAdvisor as well. Let me start with the good; Beautiful landscaping, close to Disneyland. The not so good: For starters, charging a blasted "resort fee' (in addition to an already overpriced nightly rate) because they are allegedly partners with Disneyland is a joke! This place is a far cry from being anywhere near "resort' status. When asked what do I get for the daily resort fee, I was told by front desk clerk one of the many benefits is discounted Disneyland tickets of $7 per ticket. Ok, yeah right... So next day when I try to purchase those "discounted tickets" i'm told they are sold out and i would have to got to the park and pay regular admission. I bought our tickets elsewhere from another "partner" for a lot less than a $7 discount. To add insult to injury, at checkin we were also advised that we'd have to pay $15 per day to park our car! WOW! Really? Well, I thought certainly they would offer shuttle service to Disneyland(being they are partners and charge resort fees right?) NOT!!! Ok, lets move on to the hotel itself. The hotel hallways smell musty and down right stink. The elevators are gross, you can see nasty hand grime on the buttons form excessive use. Our room was not vacuumed, we ran out of towels, and soap, My wife asked the housekeeper to please address those concerns, yeh she replied it never happened. Billing at check out was another mess!
Response by Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry to read about your experience. I will be sharing your comments with our Teams to address your concerns and improve our service. My goal is to ensure our guests are satisfied with their accommodations and please know if there is something not right we will do all we can to assist you. Again, please accept my sincere apologies and I look forward to your next stay. Best regards!
"Red Lion Hotel Review"
I stayed for three (3) nights and two (2) days. My first impression of the hotel when exiting my shuttle was "Nice curb appeal, I like the entrance tiles". The lobby was neat and quiet, though it did take almost 7 to 10 mins before anyone spoke to me. After getting checked-in, which was relatively quick and easy, I found my room and was welcomed by pleasant smelling room that was clean and orderly. The view wasn't as great as explained online but I digress to its un-importance to myself personally. The maid service was very nice, they were in-and-out in no time, leaving the room spotless and re-stocked with the great hygienic essentials expected during hotel stays. Overall, I enjoyed the stay there and would recommend it though I admit it is Not the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Ps. My name is Thafari, Thafari Serrano in full context.
2 night business trip Mar 25, 2015
Close to Disneyland . Great staff and location. Free breakfast left a lot to be desired.
1 night trip with friends Mar 24, 2015
sheri
Upon arrival, we asked for a room not near the elevator or ice machine. We ended up in a handicap accessible room. Other than all of the extra hand rails and the odd shower head setup, everything was excellent!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
kent
"room is outdated and didnt feel very comfortable"
its one shuttle stop from disney which is great but we would not stay again there. the carpet looks old and dark so its very questionable how clean it is. the curtains are so dusty. me and my son were sneezing and congested every night we were there. the A/C is so loud too.
Response by Red Lion Hotel Anaheim Resort
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am sorry for your experience. Please know that we will do all we can to ensure your comfort. If there is anything that does not seem right, please let us know! We do have a Manager on Duty 24 hours a day and it would be our pleasure to assist you. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you will give us another try in the future. Best regards!
3 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
"Close to Disney, easy access to everything"
Check in could be easier, parking could be easier.....
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
marc
"Perfect location!"
The hotel was at a perfect distance from disneyland. The parking fee was a bit much at $15. Hreat hotel thougj, friendly staff, and very clean.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015