All hotels in Rockville, Maryland, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3 Research Ct, Rockville, MD, 20850, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Well located"
A colleague and I both stayed at the Crowne Plaza one evening. It was a quick trip to the Washington area but the friendliness of the front counter staff made it very enjoyable. They recommended a GREAT restaurant for dinner and printed out directions to the restaurant and from the restaurant to the Strathmore Music Center.
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Randi
Hotel was nice but a little isolated from restaurants. I have one complain. Booked 2 rooms for 2 nights and prepaid at hotels.com. One room for me and one room for my son and his wife. My son got billed for an extra 2 nights on his credit card. They told me it was a mistake and would take care of it. Let's see what happens.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
JCH
"Front desk staff helpful"
When I accidentally booked the wrong night, I was on hold almost an hour with Expedia to change the date. The girl at the front desk took pity on us, and she called her vendor line to straighten out the mess. I was still on hold, listening to bad recorded music, and messages telling me how important I am. The room ended up costing $14 more per night, despite your recorded message about no cancellation fees, no problems. We were tired of waiting, after a long day of travel.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Crown Plaza review"
No vent system in room bathroom, rooms too dark, bathroom dark. Wifi system very poor. Complimentary computer had ridiculous blocked access to perfectly legitimate websites. Hard to conduct business when the site you need is blocked. Complimentary breakfast was very good. Wait staff was good. In general staff was good. Building was hard to find at night. Needs a larger sign out front.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
No refrigerator or microwave like u promised after your enquiries and feed back to me. Was disappointed upon reaching the room to find non of the things I asked about wasn't there
2 night business trip Mar 28, 2014
"Courteous staff"
Unfortunately, a bus of people arrived for supper and the serving and kitchen staff were totally caught unprepared. I waited one hour for a caesar salad. I did not get an explanation but fellow diners told me about the circumstances. The managing staff finally heard about the situation and came to help and I received an explanation and apology.
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2014
"Fince choice if you need to be in the area."
Hotel was fine, not great and not bad. Just fine. Staff was very nice. Sort of a tired middle-aged property in the 'burbs.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Convenient"
Very convenient to 270 but still quiet in the room which was nice. Staff was very nice.
4 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
This hotel was vey comfortable, and most importantly very clean. Great customer service. Friendly staff. The only thing was that I wasn't able to use wifi in my room. Not sure if it was because I have apple as oppose to PC. and the computer stations in the lobby, had only two computer that was old and not user friendly. Other than that it was a great experience.
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Sara
"Comfortable and pet-friendly."
Comfortable hotel that welcomed my dogs, though a per pet fee was charged.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2014
Halkid2
"Stay at Crowne Plaza"
The stay was okay. The biggest problem was teh air conditioner. I am a light sleeper every time it used to come on, the noise would wake me up!.
3 night business trip Mar 2, 2014
Kasukhela
Very good service indeed.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
The hotel is very nice, the rooms are clean, all is good indeed. The only problem we had was the heater-- it was too noisy, so we had to turn it off for night. But all else was very good.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2014
"NICE HOTEL"
It was worth the money. I was visiting my son and this hotel was only 10 minutes away right off the hyway. The check in was easy and the room was more than adequate The only problem was the the cover on the bed had ribs. It made sleeping somewhat uncomfortable.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2014
Bruce
"Close to all we needed during our visit!"
Convenient and met all our needs.
1 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Dennis
Nice hotel but as I read in previous comments the heating system needs work. Maybe it was just my room...Other than that it is a nice room.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
RJ
"Crowne Plaza, Washington, DC"
The only drawback was there was only an outdoor pool and whirlpool. The pool was out of service for the winter months. A hot spa is extremely refreshing after a hard business day. The dancing and yoga facilities were fantastic. The speed of the internet is only fair.
2 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
David Haven
"Nice hotel for the price"
The Crown Plaza DC was not the same caliber as some Crown Plaza's that I've been in, but it was a great price and the staff was very nice. The room was a good size, which was a plus since there were 3 of us staying in it. The bathroom was reasonably new and clean. The only downside was it was a bit dark and dreary, versus a new fresh hotel room. The courtyard area in the hotel was nice and well lit, with nice places for sitting. I wish they'd started serving liquor a bit earlier as we wanted a glass of wine before the wedding we were attending. The food selection was also quite limited, but didn't matter since we did not eat there.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Off the beaten if you're vacationing"
The hotel itself is located in a Business complex area & hard to find. We requested months ago a room with a king size bed & asked for an early check in. We arrived approximately 11:30am & they said they did not have any King size available until later that day. The hotel was empty! We hardly saw any people anywhere.....the entire 5 days stay. Our room smelled like mold & musty. I informed the front desk & they said they would look at while we were out. We returned to the room late & still smelled awful. Asked again the next morning. They apologized & said they could move us or look at resolving the issue immediately. They gave the bathroom a thorough cleaning & replaced the shower curtain (which I believe was the issue). The smell was gone! The food service at the restaurant was lacking. Every meal we ate at the hotel restaurant (3 breakfast & 1 dinner) the staff always seemed to disappear. Which I found annoying when you wanted a refill of a beverage or your check.....
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
LH
"In DC but not in bad center of city"
The hotel looks just like the pictures. I felt overwhelmed by how it looked. I got comfortAble fast. Very nice looking the amenities were excellent. EXCEPT why ate they charging for coffee. Why Are they charging for apples. No snacks for free :(. I'd recommend this place overwhelmingly EVER before any hotel in the immediate city of DC. staff ok. We relied on shuttle for lots and it was helpful
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Guy
"Good for Business"
Great hotel surrounded by office parks, obviously meant for business travelers. Hotel is in perfect condition and staff is very helpful. No other food or other services within walking distance, but staff provided lots of options for food delivery and restaurant looks good. Room is well set up for working or leisure. A great choice for the business traveler.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Very Nice Hotel"
The room was beautiful & very clean. The staff was friendly & helpful, would stay here again. The only thing that I didn't care for was the AC unit in the room was noisy.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Wedding Weekend"
Beautiful, comfortable, room!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"very nice hotel!!"
I got this room at a very good rate. The service was great and the room was very nice. Nicer than I expected considering what I paid. I would definitely go again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Tina
"Comfortable stay at reasonable rate"
Very good.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
Cheung
"Crown Plaza stay was perfect."
The decor, cleanliness and large sized room made for a wonderful stay. The bed was firm but comfortable and we enjoyed a great night sleep. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
No am coffee. No local shuttle to king farm ranch. Room was ok. Window in our room opened onto second floor wedding area, not an atrium, just open to the wedding area. . Different for sure. Our room was as far away from the front as you can get. Typical of discount hotel reservations.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
"Good price, Clean room, Close to Metro"
We picked this hotel as a reasonably priced hotel for our trip to DC. It is located far enough away from DC that the price is reasonable, yet close enough to Metro. Parking at the hotel was free. The hotel is located in a business park and caters to business travelers and conventions, so it has to be good to get repeat business.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Zac
"Crown Plaze - Rockville MD."
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. They only had a single king bed suite for the 3 in our party. They did mange to locate a roll-away the next day for no charge. Parking was a bit sparse.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Good hotel!"
Excellent experience. So many times I've had bad "free breakfasts" eaten in styrofoam cups and plates, that it is nice to sit down, be waited on, and get served with real silverware and porcelain, especially when a filling elegantly presented bowl of oatmeal is just $3.99. I'll take that any day to standing over one of those flip-around waffle makers or those nasty scrambled egg paddies.
Other trip Mar 18, 2013
"Good hotel"
A good clean hotel. My room was comfortable and quiet, and the staff was pleasant.
Other trip Mar 14, 2013
Laurens
"Very nice hotel, easy to find"
Wonderful check in experience. Wonderfully nice and bubbly staff. Very nice and clean hotel room. Two slight negatives, first one is we were given a handicap accessible room, neither of us are handicapped. The room was nice on all accounts except the shower. Neither one of us could keep water in the shower so it went down the drain. Had a river on the floor of the bathroom. Used all the towels to try to dry the floor so we wouldn't slip as we got ready. Next time I will request a different room. Besides the shower, the room was very comfy. Second negative is the computer in the business center was real slow. I wanted to print my boarding pass, the computer took 15 minutes to bring it up. Then after waiting that long, the ink in the only printer was out. Kind of a waste of time.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
Auntie J
Hotel was excellent at every level - very satisfied.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
"Very nice hotel for business or family use"
Hotel was nicely maintained. Rooms were comfortable. Breakfast was typical of most hotels. Staff was very helpful and extremely professional.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
Stay was very nice. The shuttle was a big plus. The hotel is located very close to nice restaurants and shopping and the shuttle was used by our group quite a bit. Hotel staff was great. All personnel were friendly and knowledgeable.We would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 6, 2012
Great place next to That's Amore, a wonderful Italian restaurant! Very friendly staff.
3 night trip Dec 3, 2012
Miranda
"Wonderful"
This hotel is very clean and I can't say enough good things about the service I received from the front desk. Really enjoyed my stay and will be returning.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
Ri
The room was nice. The bathroom had french doors and really didn't close well. The walls are thin like any hotel and we listened to the couple above us fight all night. The hotel isn't really close to you can want somewhere to shop and eat. The staff was really nice and the hotel was clean.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2012
The hotel was very nice. Beautiful room. My only complaint was they were knocking on the door to clean it 3hrs b4 checkout.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2012
"Good room, but too noisy!"
The room itself was good and the hotel was lovely, but we had way too much noise. Our room was surrounded on *three* sides by hallways. We didn't even have a window onto the outside. Our windows opened onto a hallway leading to an inside conference room where they had an event that started 9 am on Saturday! We were woken by crying babies, people talking and music. Only people involved with that event should have been given rooms that opened onto the event. And then the next morning we could hear people cleaning up that room: moving chairs and vacuuming! I'd probably consider staying at this hotel again if I could be guaranteed a room that opened to the outside and could find out what events were going on that weekend that might be noisy!
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2012
K.R.
"business hotel"
Lovely sedate hotel, signage very poor. Room was outstanding but used the coffee and shampoo and neither was cleaned up or replaced for the second day there. The dirty coffee cup and papers were still on the counter on day two. Food in restaurant was excellent, gourmet quality but on 11/6 they told us there was no beef. ODD? Not a family hotel, more for usinees clients Should not charge $1.00 for coffee in lobby.
Other trip Nov 9, 2012
This hotel was terrible in every way. We found a bug in our bed, they moved us and gave complementary breakfast the next day. Breakfast buffet was terrible!!! The scrambled eggs were cold since they dont light up the warmer. This hotel is ugly and depressing, Do not recommend it in any way
2 night business trip Nov 2, 2012
"Comfort and Service at its best"
We were very happy at this hotel even extended our stay, nice rooms and very clean. Free breakfast OK not great same meal everyday, would definitely stay here again, employees very pleasant and helpful.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2012
"Nice, comfortable and quiet"
The room and bathroom were very clean but not completely spotless (I'm picky). It was nicely decorated with comfortable beds and very quiet, no outside noise even in the hallways. The bathroom was big and had a nice tub shower with great water pressure. The staff was friendly and the restaurant had very good food.
Business trip Sep 20, 2012
vregister
"unassuming from the exterior..."
From the outside not much to see, and there is no spectacular view, with that being said however; the room was fabulous! Very clean, modern and the bathroom was amazing. Would definitely recommend this place for a weekend or for business.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
We had a most wonderful stay at the Crowne Plaza. Service was great, our room was great, had a fun time using the gym and pool. Will definitely stay again when in Maryland. The food was excellent!!
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
"Would not go back"
First the front desk would not give me the suite I had ordered on the web site. then After I gave her my printed copy - she said I it was Hotels.com fault. finally after she told me I should have checked with them by phone - she gave me my room. Ok so I had a suite - the AC unit sounded like a diesel truck each time it started and the bed had a dip.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"reasonably close to Bethesda Naval Hospital"
Room was very appealing
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
Tammy
"Not so close to National Mall DC"
Good. But apparently hotel did not receive request to have both our 2 rooms close to each other. Check-in took a while to resolve this. Hotel recommends a call directly to the hotel in future if booking done thru a 3rd party such as hotel.com.
Family trip Jul 12, 2012
"Crowne Plaza for business"
perfect stay for a few days business
Business trip Jun 24, 2012