All hotels in Lisle, Illinois, United States of America
3000 Warrenville Rd, Lisle, IL, 60532, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"good stay w only 2 quirks."
The hotel accommodated everyone w dignity. Business trip for a 5 day artist retreat was a different challenge for hotel to meet needs of people whose extra luggage was various art supplies from adhesives, brushes, dyes, metals, paints, all sizes of buckets & bins. Etc... Quirk: The hotel closets are extremely small & u must share it w a safe, iron & board, luggage rack which leaves you with any where from 8 to 24inches width to hang clothes or whateva art canvas, fabrics, boards or easels u need in closet. Also, some people smoke & the residual stench lingers for next visitor which was me. The hotel sent concierge to me w new card key for much better room. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Artistic Quilter
"Disappointing Experience"
Soap shortage, only 1 bar/room. Laundry ran out of washcloths. Restaurant closed. Ran out of box lunches for workshop attendees. No gift shop. Only 1 closet sized vending area for whole hotel. No parking for check-in or unloading, had to walk from parking lot around the side of the building. Kitchen staff would not accommodate breakfast request of one egg over easy with toast. No rack of maps, things to do, etc. in lobby. No phone book, things to do directory, etc. in room. All areas, especially room maids and wait staff were short staffed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Ron
The hotel was very clean and very quite. I will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Latasha Thomas
Didn't receive the club access room I booked and had to pay for breakfast. Was refunded the difference of the room cost within two days. Otherwise, everything you would expect from a Sheraton. Tip: If you are getting a cab from the airport to the hotel, don't get a cab from the Taxi stand. Call a suburban cab company recommended by the hotel. They do a flat rate to and from the hotel. If you take a cab from the Taxi stand, you pay meter and a half to get to the suburbs.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Sondra
"Very disappointing"
Three women went for a weekend getaway. We booked the Sheraton because the Expedia site said it had a spa tub, along with a pool. We were looking for the hot tub, which it did not have. The hotel materials in the room state it has a sauna, which it has removed; so there is only a pool. There was remodeling construction going on above our heads the entire weekend, beginning before 8 am., which was not mentioned to us upon arrival. The "coffee shop" was a table next to the check in counter with Starbucks coffee in coffee pots at $3.00 a cup. The staff, although friendly, were not forthcoming with suggestions or information. Overall, it was a disappointing weekend for us.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
clean very nice service good, no frig , but nice stay
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Perfect location"
Perfect location for a large company meeting. Excellent rooms for company associates. Awesome conference room for the two day meeting schedule. Greatest hotel with superior service. Thank you.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Jimmy L
"A Nightmare"
It was unbelievable, you can't even understand all of this happening to one family in a one night stay. We get there and the pool, which is the main reason we chose the hotel, is closed for renovations. This was not stated on their website nor did they apologize for any inconvenience. We get to our room and there is still trash in the trash cans dirty towels on the floor this I overlook. The air conditioner unit was making an awful sound. And the room was unbearably hot, this was 1:00, I went down to the front desk to ask that someone come look at the air. By 4:00 we couldn't handle the heat anymore so we left to go find some dinner, when we came back they still hadn't looked at our room. Finally they sent someone up and he says it is broke there is nothing they can do and leaves. Thirty minutes later I go back down to the front desk and ask them what they are going too do. They move us to a suite with a pull out couch since there are 3 of us, we get up to the room, moving everything ourselves, and there is no couch in the room. And the TV doesn't work in the living area. So I go to call down to the front exhausted at this point and...the phone doesn't work. Back down I go. Needless to say, it was a NIGHTMARE I will not recommend or ever go back to this hotel, I still think I deserve a refund.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Janette M
"Needs updates"
Sadly- nothing seemed to work, Internet, Room service, Food quality and cleanliness all needs a lot of improvement
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Business Traveler
Very nice room, really comfortable bed, friendly helpful staff
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Needs outlets near bed"
Could not charge my phone unless it was on the desk
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice Place"
Nice place to stay - rooms were a little small, but the staff was great and there is a nice lobby and bar on the first floor.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"CLOSE AIRPORT AWESOME FRIENDY SERVICE"
THE BED AND PILLOWS WERE AS NICE AS ANY HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and relaxing. Only thing that was an inconvienience was the pool and gym area were closed. but otherwise, the stay was great.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Pretty good visit"
Hotel is having work done but trying to perform needed updating. Shower head and pressure was bad but overall a pretty good stay. Thanks.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Old needs an update"
The room was not very clean the sheets on the bed were dirty. Old furniture mismatch lamps. This hotel needs an update!!!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Good quality"
Very comfortable beds. Pleasant atmosphere. Very professional staff at front desk.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Joanna
"It was just ok"
Bathroom exhaust fan was not working...so it was mist everywhere after taking the shower
Other trip May 10, 2014
z man
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Comfortable room Shuttle service went "the extra mile"
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you so much for the great feedback. Our shuttle Driver George is amazing anytime you need a shuttle please stop in at the front desk. We do hope to see you back soon.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Horrible customer service"
Told by an employee that their check in age was 18, booked a room, later a different employee told me the check in age was 21. So I could not check in. And they would not give me a refund
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Dear guest I apologize on behave of the staff. If you were given the wrong information. Unfortunately the check-in age is 21 yrs of age for all starwood properties.Unless accompanied by an adult. When booking through 3rd parties we are not responsible for any wrong information given to you by a booking operator. We do hope to have you visit us soon.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
p
"Freindly staff"
Staff seemed to go out of their way to please us. Courteous . Room was very nice. Comfortable. Every thing worked. I'd stay again.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Dear Bill Thank you so much for your positive feed back. We will soon be going through a major renovation updating our rooms and also adding many new and exciting things to the hotel. We thank you again and hope to see you back soon.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
bill
"Good hotel...could be great with minor changes"
The only complaint I have about this place is that in the bathroom there was a lot of spots that it was obvious that mildew was growing and others that it was obvious mildew had been scrubbed off of the ceiling. This was a pretty big deal for me and having my son around that.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of our property. After taking ownership of the property in late October 2013, we have realized improvements are necessary and we have put an improvement plan into place. This will be taking effect within the next month. We are expected beautifully updated results! We urge you to stay with us again in the future and we are sorry that the condition of the bathroom overshadowed your stay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"nice stay"
Very nice but felt nickel and timed. Should offer coffee for free.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback and we will take your comments into consideration!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"College Visit"
My son and I came to Naperville to visit North Central College as a possibility for him to further his education next year. I stayed at the Sheraton and was extremely satisfied overall. It was clean, the rooms were big and well appointed. The hotel was in excellent condition, staff was attentive. I would stay again and recommend it to others.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
We appreciate your wonderful feedback! We take pride in offering the best service and we are happy that you received just that! Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Patrick
"Not too nice for the price"
The entrance door by the parking lot was broken so a long walk to the main entrance. The room looked like it was off line for a time there was a badly completed repair above the shower head, mold in the caulk in the tub. The general feeling in the hotel was of neglect or lack of operating $$ sign holders in the facility with nothing in them, bulbs out in lights and there was more.....
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
I am very sorry to hear that you experienced issues during your stay. With us taking ownership of the property as well as our transition from a Wyndham to a Sheraton in late October, we have unfortunately had to inherit many pre-existing issues brought on under the previous management company. We are planning on renovating this year to provide an updated, more comfortable experience for our guests. We hope you decide to stay with us again in the future!
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
weekly traveler
"Comfy beds"
Great amenities! Very quiet stay and relaxing! A great place to stay!
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying at our property. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Theresa
"Too long to check in"
When I arrived, the desk did not have my reservation that I booked through an internet site. They took copies of all the documents I had and even asked me for the price that I had paid. It took about 20 minutes to check in.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I do apologize for the fact that your reservation was somehow lost in transition. Providing our guests with quick and efficient service has always been our goal and we are saddened to hear that you didn’t receive the service you deserve as a valued guest. Should you decide to stay with us again, please email me directly and I will help you out personally! We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Holiday and wedding visit"
It would have been nice to have a little refrigator and microwave in room. And the pool was out if service for several days.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
We do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with our pool being out of service. We have been waiting on a crucial part that needs to be replaced. We are hoping to have our pool up and running within the next few weeks! As for the microwave and fridge, I do apologize that you did not have these items in your room. We are sorry that we could not better accommodate you!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Huge room, comfortable bed. Didn't use any of the amenities since we weren't there long. The rooms are soundproofed and it really makes a difference. Quiet, quiet, quiet!
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit to our city and hotel. We really appreciate your kind words and encourage you to make a return trip to see us again so you can utilize all of our amazing amenities! If ever again in the area, please think of us as your home away from home.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Nina
"Very poorly managed hotel."
This hotel clearly has issues. I was there for a seminar and the hotel was poorly prepared for our 100 person group. Even though there is no where else that's convenient to eat (i.e. you're able to walk to) the only restaurant onsite wasn't prepared to handle us the first day, did a little bit better the second (although many people had figured out how to go somewhere else) and was simply closed the third and fourth days leaving the understaffed bar staff to cope. In defense of the food staff, they did the best they could and the food wasn't too bad. Another thing I found disappointing was even though they market that they're "green" (leave your towels on the floor only if you want clean ones), every effort I made to keep and re-use my towels did not work . . . had clean ones left everyday. Also, their advertised "free wireless" was virtually useless as it would take up to several minutes for a page to load. Good things . . . my bed was comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was very good.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2013
SFGALB
"Spend more to stay elsewhere"
Although "nonsmoking," the first room was an ashtray: smoke + antismoke chemicals enough to knock you over. To his credit, the young man at the desk immediately changed my room; it was not his fault as the last time this hotel was remodeled was surely before he was born. In general, it was "clean," but old & tattered. The second room: still lingering smoke smell (but this seemed ever-present in the building overall); carpet swept but many stains; bathroom stains/scuffs in the sink & toilet but new towels & semi-recent but broken tile; all woodwork & furniture was scuffed & dingy; the desk buckled in the center; sheets brightly clean but frayed with holes; mattress ancient; faded, dirty chair; room darkening curtains were new -- a strategic move. The a/c unit roared into a jet engine every 20 minutes -- had to shut it off to have any chance at sleep. 3 of 4 treadmills in fitness center were broken & all covered in about a 1/4" of disgusting grime. Button panel on elevator -- poetically -- is missing a couple of screws, nearly falling off. I hope the well-meaning employees find good jobs elsewhere, and that Wyndham realizes what a horrid liability this property is to their brand. If they put their competitor's name on the door, they would be sued. Keep shopping for a place to stay; this is NOT it.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
K.L.
"First Class Treatment"
This hotel impressed me from the moment I walked in the door. The decor is tasteful and awesome. You are greeted immediately and every staff member meets you needs with a smile. The suite I am in is the best suite I have ever had in any hotel, even more expensive places. I am comfortable and satisfied and extended my stay another 7 days because I like this place so much. I would recommend it to everyone.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Angela
"Perfect hotel for us"
We visit family in the area and do not spend much time in our hotel room. We use hotels only for sleeping and showering. This hotel was comfortable, clean and had good water pressure. I also like hotels that have magnifying mirrors which this did.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Not good!"
Was not really happy with the greeting we received at the hotel from front desk staff, he seemed like it took all he had to book us in. We didn't even have any of our room requests granted, no king bed or smoking floor. There was a pool convention at the hotel and the people whom were attending were ignorant and took over all the entrances to the hotel and pretty much trashed the grounds to the hotel and your staff did not to control them even though I heard other guests making comments! Our room was very unkempt and the bathroom ceiling was a mess and looked like the room above flooded it and they never repaired this room! We have stayed at other Wyndhams but this one was highly disappointing!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Close to Everything"
We were in town visiting family and this hotel was a nice central location for all of our visits. It had very close to highways, restaurants and even an unplanned trip to Target for essentials. The room was very clean, the beds were one of the most comfortable we slept on during our week away from home. I would definitely recommend to friends and family to stay.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Monica
"Experiance"
The hotel itself is clean, nice and friendly, a little bit older, but well maintained. The breakfast buffet was mediocre and too expensive. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only downside was a Billard turnament. The people were loud during the night, even at their rooms. All over a good choice for a great price.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"need maintennce"
I ordered a king bed and they were out. Gave me a room full of dents on the wall and one big hole. I called the management and they apparently knew already but did not care. This room needs repairs and should not be in service.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Family time"
Overall it was great, on the second day my key cards didnt work and after housekeeping cleaned the bathroom they took the soap and didnt replace any soap. Also on Sunday morning I received a knock on the door at 8 am to see what time I was checking out by housekeeping, then the same person returned at 10 am to find out again what time I was checking out after I had already informed her the first time....
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Medicore"
Overall hotel experience was luke warm. Staff were pleasant but for the price, the room was nothing special; the bathroom had a broken faucet handle; everything was medicore
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good bargain"
This place is well maintained. Quiet and clean. It is near shopping ( Car is needed ) and the high way ( I 88 ). The bar and restaurant need some re-vamping or at least some light enhancement but over all, this place is recommended.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Quality, Affordable Luxury"
Great place to stay if you want affordable quality.
5 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Convenient location at a great price"
A convenient location to the different premium outlets in the Chicago area! Great place to relax after walking, shopping and dining.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"customer"
Web site stated standard rm had frig & microwave. when we arrived, rm didn't have. front desk stated only suites had these amenities. got great deal@ hotels.com, but@ $80 a night, frig & microwave should b standard. if I had kids w/me, I woulda stayed somewhr else less for these amenities. Shouldn't have to pay over $130 to have it
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Connie
"Pretty nice hotel but"
Everything was OK except mornings when cleaning service come every day at 8am asking whether they can clean or not?!! Even if we left info on the door "please come clean later". So annoying...
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Aga
"Okay, but aging."
The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. The amenities, however, were kind of out dated. The pool was too cold and the air conditioning in the room did not get cold. The air conditioning felt more like a fan, but it was okay for the weather. On a hot day, a guest would get too hot. The sauna was old and the locker room neated to be updated. Overall, the hotel was okay for an overnight stay.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Details Details"
First bed's sheet was so thread bare it was see through. I found two hairs on the sheet and asked to be moved to another room. Second bed was much better with nice clean cotton sheets but the mattress was too slouchy for my comfort. Door handle of first room was also wonky. When I was moved to the second room it was on the top floor but I was not told there was a free breakfast and drinks in the captain's lounge. Also I attended a convention at the hotel and it took them 30 minutes to locate the box I had shipped there.
5 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"See below"
Did not expect to pay for breakfast . No newspaper. Every person is an adult??? Then you charge extra for a babycribe ????
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Shower head, handle, tub spout very loose. Found a couple hairs on pillow
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Sandy
"House keeping"
Hotel was very nice only complaint was that before 8 am house keeping was knocking on the door to clean the room.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. The only negative I have is that maintenance needs to check the little things in the rooms. Light fixture loose, shower head cap flopping, light bulb out. Despite the above I love the hotel. Clean, Quite, Friendly.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013