All hotels in Lisle, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3000 Warrenville Rd, Lisle, IL, 60532, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Holiday and wedding visit"
It would have been nice to have a little refrigator and microwave in room. And the pool was out if service for several days.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Huge room, comfortable bed. Didn't use any of the amenities since we weren't there long. The rooms are soundproofed and it really makes a difference. Quiet, quiet, quiet!
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Nina
"Very poorly managed hotel."
This hotel clearly has issues. I was there for a seminar and the hotel was poorly prepared for our 100 person group. Even though there is no where else that's convenient to eat (i.e. you're able to walk to) the only restaurant onsite wasn't prepared to handle us the first day, did a little bit better the second (although many people had figured out how to go somewhere else) and was simply closed the third and fourth days leaving the understaffed bar staff to cope. In defense of the food staff, they did the best they could and the food wasn't too bad. Another thing I found disappointing was even though they market that they're "green" (leave your towels on the floor only if you want clean ones), every effort I made to keep and re-use my towels did not work . . . had clean ones left everyday. Also, their advertised "free wireless" was virtually useless as it would take up to several minutes for a page to load. Good things . . . my bed was comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was very good.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2013
SFGALB
"Spend more to stay elsewhere"
Although "nonsmoking," the first room was an ashtray: smoke + antismoke chemicals enough to knock you over. To his credit, the young man at the desk immediately changed my room; it was not his fault as the last time this hotel was remodeled was surely before he was born. In general, it was "clean," but old & tattered. The second room: still lingering smoke smell (but this seemed ever-present in the building overall); carpet swept but many stains; bathroom stains/scuffs in the sink & toilet but new towels & semi-recent but broken tile; all woodwork & furniture was scuffed & dingy; the desk buckled in the center; sheets brightly clean but frayed with holes; mattress ancient; faded, dirty chair; room darkening curtains were new -- a strategic move. The a/c unit roared into a jet engine every 20 minutes -- had to shut it off to have any chance at sleep. 3 of 4 treadmills in fitness center were broken & all covered in about a 1/4" of disgusting grime. Button panel on elevator -- poetically -- is missing a couple of screws, nearly falling off. I hope the well-meaning employees find good jobs elsewhere, and that Wyndham realizes what a horrid liability this property is to their brand. If they put their competitor's name on the door, they would be sued. Keep shopping for a place to stay; this is NOT it.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
K.L.
"First Class Treatment"
This hotel impressed me from the moment I walked in the door. The decor is tasteful and awesome. You are greeted immediately and every staff member meets you needs with a smile. The suite I am in is the best suite I have ever had in any hotel, even more expensive places. I am comfortable and satisfied and extended my stay another 7 days because I like this place so much. I would recommend it to everyone.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Angela
"Perfect hotel for us"
We visit family in the area and do not spend much time in our hotel room. We use hotels only for sleeping and showering. This hotel was comfortable, clean and had good water pressure. I also like hotels that have magnifying mirrors which this did.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"Not good!"
Was not really happy with the greeting we received at the hotel from front desk staff, he seemed like it took all he had to book us in. We didn't even have any of our room requests granted, no king bed or smoking floor. There was a pool convention at the hotel and the people whom were attending were ignorant and took over all the entrances to the hotel and pretty much trashed the grounds to the hotel and your staff did not to control them even though I heard other guests making comments! Our room was very unkempt and the bathroom ceiling was a mess and looked like the room above flooded it and they never repaired this room! We have stayed at other Wyndhams but this one was highly disappointing!
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Close to Everything"
We were in town visiting family and this hotel was a nice central location for all of our visits. It had very close to highways, restaurants and even an unplanned trip to Target for essentials. The room was very clean, the beds were one of the most comfortable we slept on during our week away from home. I would definitely recommend to friends and family to stay.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Monica
"Experiance"
The hotel itself is clean, nice and friendly, a little bit older, but well maintained. The breakfast buffet was mediocre and too expensive. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only downside was a Billard turnament. The people were loud during the night, even at their rooms. All over a good choice for a great price.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"need maintennce"
I ordered a king bed and they were out. Gave me a room full of dents on the wall and one big hole. I called the management and they apparently knew already but did not care. This room needs repairs and should not be in service.
3 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Family time"
Overall it was great, on the second day my key cards didnt work and after housekeeping cleaned the bathroom they took the soap and didnt replace any soap. Also on Sunday morning I received a knock on the door at 8 am to see what time I was checking out by housekeeping, then the same person returned at 10 am to find out again what time I was checking out after I had already informed her the first time....
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Medicore"
Overall hotel experience was luke warm. Staff were pleasant but for the price, the room was nothing special; the bathroom had a broken faucet handle; everything was medicore
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good bargain"
This place is well maintained. Quiet and clean. It is near shopping ( Car is needed ) and the high way ( I 88 ). The bar and restaurant need some re-vamping or at least some light enhancement but over all, this place is recommended.
Other trip Sep 11, 2013
"Quality, Affordable Luxury"
Great place to stay if you want affordable quality.
5 night trip Aug 29, 2013
"Convenient location at a great price"
A convenient location to the different premium outlets in the Chicago area! Great place to relax after walking, shopping and dining.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2013
"customer"
Web site stated standard rm had frig & microwave. when we arrived, rm didn't have. front desk stated only suites had these amenities. got great deal@ hotels.com, but@ $80 a night, frig & microwave should b standard. if I had kids w/me, I woulda stayed somewhr else less for these amenities. Shouldn't have to pay over $130 to have it
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Connie
"Pretty nice hotel but"
Everything was OK except mornings when cleaning service come every day at 8am asking whether they can clean or not?!! Even if we left info on the door "please come clean later". So annoying...
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Aga
"Okay, but aging."
The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. The amenities, however, were kind of out dated. The pool was too cold and the air conditioning in the room did not get cold. The air conditioning felt more like a fan, but it was okay for the weather. On a hot day, a guest would get too hot. The sauna was old and the locker room neated to be updated. Overall, the hotel was okay for an overnight stay.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
"Details Details"
First bed's sheet was so thread bare it was see through. I found two hairs on the sheet and asked to be moved to another room. Second bed was much better with nice clean cotton sheets but the mattress was too slouchy for my comfort. Door handle of first room was also wonky. When I was moved to the second room it was on the top floor but I was not told there was a free breakfast and drinks in the captain's lounge. Also I attended a convention at the hotel and it took them 30 minutes to locate the box I had shipped there.
5 night trip Aug 20, 2013
"See below"
Did not expect to pay for breakfast . No newspaper. Every person is an adult??? Then you charge extra for a babycribe ????
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Shower head, handle, tub spout very loose. Found a couple hairs on pillow
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
Sandy
"House keeping"
Hotel was very nice only complaint was that before 8 am house keeping was knocking on the door to clean the room.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
I have stayed at this hotel a number of times. The only negative I have is that maintenance needs to check the little things in the rooms. Light fixture loose, shower head cap flopping, light bulb out. Despite the above I love the hotel. Clean, Quite, Friendly.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"Lisle il"
Wireless Internet wasn't very good. It was slow and was unable to use laptop to send emails and other Internet functions.
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Nice rooms but beds are super uncomfortable"
The hotel itself was really nice, the rooms were spacious and clean and the workout facility was second to none. The pool was nice too, The location was near the highway so it was convenient and the town is quiet and safe but still close to Chicago. The continental breakfast was overpriced and lacked options. The hotel also ran out of towels so we had to run down to the pool and get some of those tiny thin towels to use in our room after a shower. Also my biggest complaint which is the most important is the beds were very uncomfortable ... my back was killing me each morning.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Attempted Renovation on Dated Property"
Dated rooms w/ updated bathrooms but old air handling units, lamps, switches. Room door handle damaged. Elevator signals broken, taped together. Not even a complimentary cup of coffee in the am. $3.00 at filthy do it yourself unit. Dingy fitness room and pool at the end of crazy one way out maze. I am from a farm area. I can tell the difference between "old but well kept" vs just old and ignored.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Greg
Just providing the facts… 1. The latch on the door was misaligned and caused the door not to close properly. 2. The decorative pillow on the bed was dirty. 3. There was water damaged and excessive wear on the bathroom vanity. 4. The room was excessively humid; the a/c ran constantly and was extremely noisy. I realized on the day I was leaving there was a puddle on the floor surrounding the a/c unit.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Windy
"Kick Off To Vacation"
I loved everything about the hotel. Our only drawback was the fact that the room was facing all the air-conditioning units and the noise was bothersome. The bathroom are large. Found the length of the vanity to be superb for holding all my accessories.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Mrs OC
"85th Birthday"
The Hotel was clean and comfortable, service was good. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Good food and a very nice gym in the hotel. Staff was fabulous. Some strange minor flaws that seemed out of place with the rest of the "fit and finish" of the hotel: cracks in the ceiling over the bathtub, bathroom door knob had parts coming off, things like that. Only one convenient plug for recharging computers, cell phone, etc. The internet was indeed free, but it was really slow and you had the "option" of paying extra to get the decent internet you were expecting in the first place. But don't let the minor quirks detract from the value of the hotel - it was a great hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"Nice Facilities, Bland Location, Poorly Maintained"
The Wyndham in Lisle looks very nice, but the facilities are in sore need of some maintenance. The bathroom exhaust system/fan was not operational, the shower light failed to turn on, the toilet ran all night because of the lever chain getting stuck between the valve and its seat, and the air conditioner was incredibly noisy. The staff was very friendly. There are no vending machines on the hotel floors, so if you want a late night snack, you have to go down to the lobby. The internet service was speedy. The view from my room was nothing attractive - just the rooftop of the adjacent conference center. Given the price, I would have expected something a lot better maintained.
3 night trip Jul 8, 2013
"Classy and Clean, Convenient and Comfortable"
We had king bed on second floor. Lobby and lounge, pool and workout room beautifully designed and maintained. Landscape and garden well-kept. Ballroom was having a wedding and many of the wedding party were staying as well. Looked like all had a great time. The bed was awesome! comfortable as was the room.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
pat
"Fair hotel needs to be updated"
The location is great. The hotel is outdated and needs to be upgraded. The mattress in my room was so old that the springs creeked and itt slanted to one side. The staff nicely changed my room to a better bed. The furniture is worn and the eating/bar area is like a cafeteria. It was clean and the staff was very courteous. This hotel has many possibilities at Windham would so choose to upgrade it.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Less than Expected"
I was expecting a jacuzzi and sauna at this hotel, and by was I disappointed. The jacuzzi has been filled in and the sauna was broken. It didn't have a light and the heat controls didn't work. The hotel staff was friendly, but they weren't knowledgeable about the area. We needed assistance with some car trouble and they didn't have any idea where we should go. The coffee maker in our room didn't work properly and the room itself wasn't cleanly. I expected much more from this hotel than we received. I would not recommend this hotel in the future.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Lil
"Nothing Fancy - but great deal"
Very spacious room. Was very quiet in the lobby and lounge/restaurant - almost too quiet like the hotel was deserted (Mon/Tues night). But food there was actually really good and well priced. Employees were helpful, and even gave me a ride to my office in the van. Overall a great deal - would stay again.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
On Lisle Business
"HAD A NICE VIEW FROM OUR ROOM"
VERY NICE
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
LIZ
"Nice, clean, updated rooms."
Nice, clean, updated rooms. Wish pool was nicer. It was kind of small and didn't have a jacuzzi.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
"Does not meet expectations"
No problems. However, property is a bit "tired" and needs a makeover, carpeting, etc. Grout around tub had a nice crop of mildew. Disappointing for a Wyndham.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Very nice Facility and Amenities"
Upon checking in the staff was excellent. As it turned out our room air conditioning did not work, but after staff attempted to repair it, they offered us another room that had working air. The staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
Mara
"Not The Best Wyndham I've Visited"
The hotel was ok-wasn't the best Wyndham I've stayed at. The toilet was very low and was loose & wobbly.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2013
M. Henderson
This hotel is not well maintained. The room was not well cleaned. The pool area was dirty. The hot tub described and shown on the website no longer exists. Overall, a big disappointment.
2 night family trip Jun 10, 2013
"Relaxing robes!"
Room was very nice, bed was confortable. Would definitely go back when in the area.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"Convenient and economical"
Overall stay was great. Room was comfortable and good enough for my friends and I. The only recommendation that I would suggest is providing a much comfortable seat in the rooms. There was a small chair, which was not that comfortable for watching tv. Overall though, the beds were comfortable and the bar made some really good drinks.
3 night trip with friends May 24, 2013
Juan
"nothing exciting"
The shower was falling apart. I had to screw on the face plate and the cover for the showerhead kept falling down. I also expected at least a small coffee pot not a single serve type with only 2 pods. There was also only one wash cloth in a room reserved for two adults. Getting a cup of coffee in the lobby in the morning was even worse. Only one machine worked and there were multiple people waiting. It took a few minutes for each cup. Far too long when you have 5 or 6 people waiting. The staff was indifferent to questions, like it was a bother.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
Glenn P.
Air Conditioner was noisy when it ran.
"Overbooked"
Although I booked my room with two beds in February, when we checked in in May, we were told they were overbooked and they could only give us a king bed and a rollaway. Meagan at the front desk was very apologetic and gave us coupons for breakfast and changed our room for the next night. So although I was not happy, Meagan made it right and I appreciated how apologetic she was and sincere in trying to make it right.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
The hotel was nice and the staff was very helpful. I would suggest if you are going to stay to have a car. There is nothing close to do. The food was all good but a bit expensive. Didn't get to use the pool but it looked nice. Was dissapointed that there was no hot tub or sauna that I could see. They did provide a frige in room when asked. Overall stay was nice.
"strange experience"
the Hotel is very nice but we had very strange experiences. First they gave me a room that someone else was in-that was very uncomfortable but they did provide free breakfast tickets to compensate. At 11:30pm, we were awaken by water dripping sounds, when I turned on the light, I found that water was running out of the ceiling (like a faucet) where the fire sprinkler was, called front desk and they sent up maintenance but he just said that the room above us ran too much water and it would stop, it took awhile but it did finally stop. Never had these experiences before, so I am rating the cleanliness of the room as 1 and the maintenance as 2, as the carpet was wet when we arrived, so this issue has happened before.
"TUCC WOMENS CONFERENCE"
Hotel was understaffed,waiter in the lounge completing food orders was very frustrated and became agitated with the guests.Waiter at the dinner banquet displayed the same emotion but other waiters were very nice but service was slow.
1 night business trip May 17, 2013
"good location"
The room was clean. We had early check-in which helped us meet up with friends. We did not eat in the hotel restaurant at all so cannot comment on the food, except in our meeting room.The beds were very comfortable.
3 night trip with friends May 9, 2013