All hotels in Lisle, Illinois, United States of America

Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Food is not good
    Bad pool
"Early Valentine's Overnight"
This was an early Valentine's overnight and extremely enjoyable. Newly renovated room, very comfortable bed, beautifully renovated bathroom, and extremely friendly front desk service. Will book again!
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Earl
"Great business hotel"
I needed a bed just for 1 night on a Friday. I searched Expedia (by location and price) and got the usual suspects (Fairfield Inn, Motel 6, etc.). But this hotel stuck out - just $5 more than Fairfield. Because it was a weekend it was not busy at all. The hotel is undergoing renovations, but it was not dirty, messy, etc. The staff also put me on the newly renovated 7th floor (which I think is usually for Sheraton Preferred Guests) and it was FANTASTIC!!! Plus, I got free Internet :)
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Great stay, will return"
Clean, friendly staff and prime location.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel in an older building. Rooms are very nice. Breakfast is the standard affair. I would go out. Plenty of restaurants and shopping within walking distance.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
"The hotel is in renovated which I did not expect."
When I booked the hotel for a surprise getaway it was because of all the amenities offered on the hotels website. When I checked in to set up the room I was disappointed to find the hotel in a remodeling phase. No lounge area with activities as I had planned. No sauna and a chilly pool area we decided was simply to cool to stay in. Everything was clean though. I'm sure when it's finished it will be great. I picked the more expensive room, but was disappointed. I should have paid regular price instead of a club room. The staff was fantastic though. Excellent service.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Jeanna
"Family Fun"
The hotel was under construction which we did not know. The hotel staff was great. We would stay again.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Mary Ann
"close"
same room as a couple weeks ago. huge and nice. the sofabed had dirty linens and was replaced immediately, it was not the most comfortable sofabed.
I loved the room, clean, very spacious. We needed a sofabed and it was horrible. You slept with a bar across your back. I was very impressed with everything except that.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Return Visit"
We were very pleased with the Hotel and the Staff was very accommodating.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Marli
"Lisle Sheraton Stay"
The staff was friendly. Some construction was taking place, but they made sure that didn't detract from the stay. The room was clean and the food and beverage was good as well.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Lynne
"Nice, friendly staff"
Very nice staff who helped as soon as I walked up to the desk. Room was well stocked and the beds were neat and clean.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Grace
"Last impression is always lasting"
We stayed at this hotel because the wedding was across the street so the location was ideal, if you are looking to enjoy downtown Naperville, seek shelter elsewhere. The rooms are really old and dated with formica counters and paint peeling off of furniture. the service in the lounge was rude and slow. there was a huge pool tournament going on so lots of people gathered at the front door smoking which you had to pass thru every time you went to your car. "they serve Starbucks", well actually, you serve yourself a cup on your way out and then you pay them 3 dollars, not something I would want my guests to remember as their last experience.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
heidi
"Excellent!"
Very clean; room was quiet. We enjoyed or stay and will definitely stay again!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Shary
Was there a wedding easy to get to from the airport easy to find nice clean rooms nice linen four pillows no surprises when checked took seconds to ck in and out friendly staff overall excellent
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"amazing stay"
The Sheraton has amazing guest services. They took care of all of our needs and answered all of our questions. They let us stay a few hours after check out time and still took care of us. I would highly recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
JSC
"Noisy, Loud & Rattling Room Air Conditioning"
The room air conditioner kept me awake most of the night. I didn't turn it off because if I don't have air moving, I can't sleep. I mentioned it to the front desk person and he said the hotel was going to be completely renovated in a year.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
S.P.
"good stay w only 2 quirks."
The hotel accommodated everyone w dignity. Business trip for a 5 day artist retreat was a different challenge for hotel to meet needs of people whose extra luggage was various art supplies from adhesives, brushes, dyes, metals, paints, all sizes of buckets & bins. Etc... Quirk: The hotel closets are extremely small & u must share it w a safe, iron & board, luggage rack which leaves you with any where from 8 to 24inches width to hang clothes or whateva art canvas, fabrics, boards or easels u need in closet. Also, some people smoke & the residual stench lingers for next visitor which was me. The hotel sent concierge to me w new card key for much better room. I would stay there again.
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
Artistic Quilter
"Disappointing Experience"
Soap shortage, only 1 bar/room. Laundry ran out of washcloths. Restaurant closed. Ran out of box lunches for workshop attendees. No gift shop. Only 1 closet sized vending area for whole hotel. No parking for check-in or unloading, had to walk from parking lot around the side of the building. Kitchen staff would not accommodate breakfast request of one egg over easy with toast. No rack of maps, things to do, etc. in lobby. No phone book, things to do directory, etc. in room. All areas, especially room maids and wait staff were short staffed.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Ron
The hotel was very clean and very quite. I will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Latasha Thomas
Didn't receive the club access room I booked and had to pay for breakfast. Was refunded the difference of the room cost within two days. Otherwise, everything you would expect from a Sheraton. Tip: If you are getting a cab from the airport to the hotel, don't get a cab from the Taxi stand. Call a suburban cab company recommended by the hotel. They do a flat rate to and from the hotel. If you take a cab from the Taxi stand, you pay meter and a half to get to the suburbs.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Sondra
"Very disappointing"
Three women went for a weekend getaway. We booked the Sheraton because the Expedia site said it had a spa tub, along with a pool. We were looking for the hot tub, which it did not have. The hotel materials in the room state it has a sauna, which it has removed; so there is only a pool. There was remodeling construction going on above our heads the entire weekend, beginning before 8 am., which was not mentioned to us upon arrival. The "coffee shop" was a table next to the check in counter with Starbucks coffee in coffee pots at $3.00 a cup. The staff, although friendly, were not forthcoming with suggestions or information. Overall, it was a disappointing weekend for us.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
clean very nice service good, no frig , but nice stay
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Perfect location"
Perfect location for a large company meeting. Excellent rooms for company associates. Awesome conference room for the two day meeting schedule. Greatest hotel with superior service. Thank you.
2 night business trip Jul 16, 2014
Jimmy L
"A Nightmare"
It was unbelievable, you can't even understand all of this happening to one family in a one night stay. We get there and the pool, which is the main reason we chose the hotel, is closed for renovations. This was not stated on their website nor did they apologize for any inconvenience. We get to our room and there is still trash in the trash cans dirty towels on the floor this I overlook. The air conditioner unit was making an awful sound. And the room was unbearably hot, this was 1:00, I went down to the front desk to ask that someone come look at the air. By 4:00 we couldn't handle the heat anymore so we left to go find some dinner, when we came back they still hadn't looked at our room. Finally they sent someone up and he says it is broke there is nothing they can do and leaves. Thirty minutes later I go back down to the front desk and ask them what they are going too do. They move us to a suite with a pull out couch since there are 3 of us, we get up to the room, moving everything ourselves, and there is no couch in the room. And the TV doesn't work in the living area. So I go to call down to the front exhausted at this point and...the phone doesn't work. Back down I go. Needless to say, it was a NIGHTMARE I will not recommend or ever go back to this hotel, I still think I deserve a refund.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Janette M
"Needs updates"
Sadly- nothing seemed to work, Internet, Room service, Food quality and cleanliness all needs a lot of improvement
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Business Traveler
Very nice room, really comfortable bed, friendly helpful staff
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Needs outlets near bed"
Could not charge my phone unless it was on the desk
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Nice Place"
Nice place to stay - rooms were a little small, but the staff was great and there is a nice lobby and bar on the first floor.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"CLOSE AIRPORT AWESOME FRIENDY SERVICE"
THE BED AND PILLOWS WERE AS NICE AS ANY HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and relaxing. Only thing that was an inconvienience was the pool and gym area were closed. but otherwise, the stay was great.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Pretty good visit"
Hotel is having work done but trying to perform needed updating. Shower head and pressure was bad but overall a pretty good stay. Thanks.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
"Old needs an update"
The room was not very clean the sheets on the bed were dirty. Old furniture mismatch lamps. This hotel needs an update!!!
1 night romance trip May 17, 2014
"Good quality"
Very comfortable beds. Pleasant atmosphere. Very professional staff at front desk.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Joanna
"It was just ok"
Bathroom exhaust fan was not working...so it was mist everywhere after taking the shower
Other trip May 10, 2014
z man
"Yuck!"
Horrible food, service, rooms, etc. almost had an allergic food reaction bc the waitstaff spoke no English and told me the wrong thing. Totally gross bathroom. Drain clogged. Shower wouldn't clear. Room was loud. All around bad experience!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
Melikgb
"Nice hotel close to downtown"
Comfortable room Shuttle service went "the extra mile"
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you so much for the great feedback. Our shuttle Driver George is amazing anytime you need a shuttle please stop in at the front desk. We do hope to see you back soon.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Horrible customer service"
Told by an employee that their check in age was 18, booked a room, later a different employee told me the check in age was 21. So I could not check in. And they would not give me a refund
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Dear guest I apologize on behave of the staff. If you were given the wrong information. Unfortunately the check-in age is 21 yrs of age for all starwood properties.Unless accompanied by an adult. When booking through 3rd parties we are not responsible for any wrong information given to you by a booking operator. We do hope to have you visit us soon.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
p
"Freindly staff"
Staff seemed to go out of their way to please us. Courteous . Room was very nice. Comfortable. Every thing worked. I'd stay again.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Dear Bill Thank you so much for your positive feed back. We will soon be going through a major renovation updating our rooms and also adding many new and exciting things to the hotel. We thank you again and hope to see you back soon.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
bill
"Good hotel...could be great with minor changes"
The only complaint I have about this place is that in the bathroom there was a lot of spots that it was obvious that mildew was growing and others that it was obvious mildew had been scrubbed off of the ceiling. This was a pretty big deal for me and having my son around that.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of our property. After taking ownership of the property in late October 2013, we have realized improvements are necessary and we have put an improvement plan into place. This will be taking effect within the next month. We are expected beautifully updated results! We urge you to stay with us again in the future and we are sorry that the condition of the bathroom overshadowed your stay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"nice stay"
Very nice but felt nickel and timed. Should offer coffee for free.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback and we will take your comments into consideration!
2 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"College Visit"
My son and I came to Naperville to visit North Central College as a possibility for him to further his education next year. I stayed at the Sheraton and was extremely satisfied overall. It was clean, the rooms were big and well appointed. The hotel was in excellent condition, staff was attentive. I would stay again and recommend it to others.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
We appreciate your wonderful feedback! We take pride in offering the best service and we are happy that you received just that! Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
1 night trip Mar 1, 2014
Patrick
"Not too nice for the price"
The entrance door by the parking lot was broken so a long walk to the main entrance. The room looked like it was off line for a time there was a badly completed repair above the shower head, mold in the caulk in the tub. The general feeling in the hotel was of neglect or lack of operating $$ sign holders in the facility with nothing in them, bulbs out in lights and there was more.....
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
weekly traveler
"Comfy beds"
Great amenities! Very quiet stay and relaxing! A great place to stay!
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for your positive review! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself while staying at our property. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Theresa
"Too long to check in"
When I arrived, the desk did not have my reservation that I booked through an internet site. They took copies of all the documents I had and even asked me for the price that I had paid. It took about 20 minutes to check in.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I do apologize for the fact that your reservation was somehow lost in transition. Providing our guests with quick and efficient service has always been our goal and we are saddened to hear that you didn’t receive the service you deserve as a valued guest. Should you decide to stay with us again, please email me directly and I will help you out personally! We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Holiday and wedding visit"
It would have been nice to have a little refrigator and microwave in room. And the pool was out if service for several days.
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
We do apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with our pool being out of service. We have been waiting on a crucial part that needs to be replaced. We are hoping to have our pool up and running within the next few weeks! As for the microwave and fridge, I do apologize that you did not have these items in your room. We are sorry that we could not better accommodate you!
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Nice for the price"
Huge room, comfortable bed. Didn't use any of the amenities since we weren't there long. The rooms are soundproofed and it really makes a difference. Quiet, quiet, quiet!
Response by Sheraton Lisle Hotel
Thank you for your recent visit to our city and hotel. We really appreciate your kind words and encourage you to make a return trip to see us again so you can utilize all of our amazing amenities! If ever again in the area, please think of us as your home away from home.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Nina
"Very poorly managed hotel."
This hotel clearly has issues. I was there for a seminar and the hotel was poorly prepared for our 100 person group. Even though there is no where else that's convenient to eat (i.e. you're able to walk to) the only restaurant onsite wasn't prepared to handle us the first day, did a little bit better the second (although many people had figured out how to go somewhere else) and was simply closed the third and fourth days leaving the understaffed bar staff to cope. In defense of the food staff, they did the best they could and the food wasn't too bad. Another thing I found disappointing was even though they market that they're "green" (leave your towels on the floor only if you want clean ones), every effort I made to keep and re-use my towels did not work . . . had clean ones left everyday. Also, their advertised "free wireless" was virtually useless as it would take up to several minutes for a page to load. Good things . . . my bed was comfortable and the water pressure in the shower was very good.
4 night trip Oct 9, 2013
SFGALB
"Spend more to stay elsewhere"
Although "nonsmoking," the first room was an ashtray: smoke + antismoke chemicals enough to knock you over. To his credit, the young man at the desk immediately changed my room; it was not his fault as the last time this hotel was remodeled was surely before he was born. In general, it was "clean," but old & tattered. The second room: still lingering smoke smell (but this seemed ever-present in the building overall); carpet swept but many stains; bathroom stains/scuffs in the sink & toilet but new towels & semi-recent but broken tile; all woodwork & furniture was scuffed & dingy; the desk buckled in the center; sheets brightly clean but frayed with holes; mattress ancient; faded, dirty chair; room darkening curtains were new -- a strategic move. The a/c unit roared into a jet engine every 20 minutes -- had to shut it off to have any chance at sleep. 3 of 4 treadmills in fitness center were broken & all covered in about a 1/4" of disgusting grime. Button panel on elevator -- poetically -- is missing a couple of screws, nearly falling off. I hope the well-meaning employees find good jobs elsewhere, and that Wyndham realizes what a horrid liability this property is to their brand. If they put their competitor's name on the door, they would be sued. Keep shopping for a place to stay; this is NOT it.
3 night business trip Sep 29, 2013
K.L.
"First Class Treatment"
This hotel impressed me from the moment I walked in the door. The decor is tasteful and awesome. You are greeted immediately and every staff member meets you needs with a smile. The suite I am in is the best suite I have ever had in any hotel, even more expensive places. I am comfortable and satisfied and extended my stay another 7 days because I like this place so much. I would recommend it to everyone.
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Angela
"Perfect hotel for us"
We visit family in the area and do not spend much time in our hotel room. We use hotels only for sleeping and showering. This hotel was comfortable, clean and had good water pressure. I also like hotels that have magnifying mirrors which this did.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013