All hotels in Plantation, Florida, United States of America

"Not what I expected"
I booked this hotel because the proximity to Sawgrass Mills Mall. I don't drive so the shuttle service is very important to me. The hotel says "free area shuttle" in the description, but this is true only twice a day (9 am and 3 pm, coming back to the hotel only at 5 pm), the rest of the day is $ 15 for a very dirty van. This was not what I expected, at all. Another downfall: not room service. Apparently, the "Express" part of the name means not room service. Good to know, a little late (maybe I missed that in the description of the hotel amenities? if it's so, my fault). The hotel staff offered us only two alternatives for delivery: chinese or pizza. Having not car, no restaurants nearby, at 10.30 pm the first day of our stay, was kind of depressing. The room had a little kitchenette but not a single fork or plate. Another "Express" thing? Probably. But now I know. The furniture in the room looked old, the room smells, the carpet had stains. The bathroom/shower area was depressing, the fan way too noisy. The staff was just ok, except for a very nice gentleman (sorry I didn't catch his name) who, after our check out, let us leave our luggage with him for a couple of hours, because the hotel policy don't allow it. Another downfall! but this gentleman helped us. Thank you! Overall, I will not come back. Last year we stayed at the Sheraton Suits Plantation, and next year we will book it again. For almost the same price and both without shuttle service, I prefer the Sheraton.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. We hope that you will give us another try in the future. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Night before cruise hotel"
The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and it was close to the cruise port.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Sandy
"Nice place for a business trip"
Very comfortable beds, clean room, good breakfast. Parking is a little strange, as there are only a few spaces near the main entrance, but well lit and secure. I attend school in the area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your wonderful review. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Alan
"Riciculous Gym"
Nice rooms, fair price, good location, friendly staff, ridiculous gym. The one elliptical machine they had was of a poor grade and was nearly non-functional. Why tout having a gym if you place poor equipment in it?
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. We were waiting on a part for the elliptical equipment and it has now come in and it is working. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Alan
Besides, hotel is 21ml from airport and sea port everything else was above my expectations
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Gross"
The room was disgusting..hair everywhere..bed smelled like nasty body odor..somebody blew their nose on the little throw blanket..heavy dust in the room ,obvious by how thick it was piled up on top of the tv..i have stayed at many HIE before all over the country..this was by far the worst and cost the most..as for good points the breakfast was great..if the rooms dont take your appetite away. HIE was always my go to hotel wherever i traveled because they were so consistently comfortable clean and well maintained .. NOT this one.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. Please accept our appolgies for your less than satisfactory experience. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"Good hotel for a quick trip."
Overall this is a decent hotel. Only disappointment was that they would not allow us a late check out. Check out was at 11:00 and we requested a check out of 12:00. We were told they could not accommodate due to the hotel being sold out the following day. We checked their website and they were not sold out.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. We hope to see you again on your next trip. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Clint
"A relaxed stay in Fort Lauderdale"
We found Plantation a quiter but nice area. You will need a car staying there but having said that it was not far from Golf courses, restaurants, Sawgrass Mills or Hollywood Int. Airport. The staff were both helpfull and very friendly. We stayed 4 people in a 1-bedroom suite (one kingsize bed and one sofabed) and had a good space for all of us. The only negative thing was that upon arrival (late) we had to make up the sofabed ourselves !
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your nice comments. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
7 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Jannie
"Jingle Ball Concert"
Short stay, but very nice hotel. Very clean and great location.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your kind remarks. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to family."
Attending funeral of of niece. Told desk clerk, BEFORE booking online, he suggest only discount rate available was for Florida residents $10 off regular price. Located online rate cheaper to make room for other family members. So I book that out of desperation. Then funeral director asked me did I get the bereavement discount $50 savings told no because what I was told. He called hotel they told him because I had booked online no further discounts were available for the family. Writing this with the intent of helping others in their time of need death in the family. I pray this will never happen to anyone else. Nice and clean facility to stay in not taking away from that.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comments. Our condolences for your loss. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Beth
"Family"
Very nice place, wish we could have stayed longer
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Stephen
"Noise"
The walls were paper thin and I could hear every word said next door. Unfortunately there was a very noisy family there and at 1:00am the kid was still running around and the "{mother" was shouting at her. If this is how your hotels are built, this will be my last stay
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. Our apologies for a less than satisfactory experience. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
Ian
"Great Stay l"
Good breakfast, confortable room, Great client Service.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General manager
4 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
Jorge Luis
"wonderful happy staff"
Extremely friendly staff. Every person greeted us with a smile. Would highly recommend this hotel and great location to shopping and events.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for that amazing review. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Rachel
"okay"
Hotel was okay. Will not book there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Great place to stay super clean with very friendly and helpfull staff
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, WOW! thanks for being our guest and for that wonderful review. Please do come back again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Pedro
"Hotel was perfect for business"
Hotel was clean room was clean staff was great and helpful
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for that very nice review. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
jason
"So comfy!"
Had an amazing stay, I am very picky with hotels and this proved to be both affordable and clean. All the amenities were well kept. The breakfast as great, staff was very friendly and helpful. It's also close to many dining places and mall. I really enjoyed it all. Next time I'll be back here.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please do come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
I was impressed with how clean the room was. The breakfast was pretty good.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"travel guru"
Nice hotel, newly built or in great shape, very clean, and grwat service, had a suite which was nice and spacious, bedding was comfortable, breakfast ok with decent choices. Goxod value for what I paid, a bit far for ft lauderdale activities but for the value i didnt mind, free parking and a few restaurants nearby.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your kind words. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night business trip Dec 15, 2014
MARC
"OK, but..."
The one CONSISTANT issue every night was parking. I understand the area is developed, and it is too late to do anything about this, but it was a total nightmare. There IS parking along the back side of the building, but that entrance did not go to the wing I was in. So, I ended up walking all the way around just to get to a door that would get me to my wing. I doubt I will be staying there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties with parking. There is ample parking but as you mention the later you get in the further you have to park from the door. I hope that you'll give us another opportunity to serve you. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
3 night trip with friends Dec 9, 2014
"Not what i expected from a Joliday Inn Express"
Needs maintenance, wifi did not work properly, bolt on the door for security did not exist anod you see the hol taht it wask there very dissapointing
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your remarks. We do apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. Please be advised that we were replacing our Wi-Fi server and during that period there were some difficulties with the signal. That project is now complete and we are enjoying a clear WiFi signal of nearly 80 megs Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
fernando
"Hotel review"
Hallway had a lot of noise at night. You could see hall light at night through door jam. Otherwise everything else was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your remarks. Please do come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"Business"
Arrived back to room at 5:30 first day, room had not been cleaned. No microwave, small room, small parking area. Comfy bed, good water pressure, nice workout room. Breakfast OK.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
Debbie
"Nice hotel close to family reunion location."
We had a late check-in. Called ahead and informed the staff of they change. They were very helpful during our stay.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Sheryl
"OK stay"
The Cable options did NOT have Bravo channel - that was disappointing. Room was freezing cold. Attempted to adjust the thermostat but nothing happened. No extra blanket in room either. Good breakfast options - better than many places.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your comments and concerns. Please do come back. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
"Awesome Service"
Really had a good experience. The staff were friendly and helpful. The facility was very clean. Only problem I had was that our room key did not work a couple of times and that was inconvenient. I would return to this hotel.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for that Five Star rating and for being our guest. Sorry about the keys. Please do come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2014
Faith
"Nice and clean hotel"
Everything was good for price. The room was clean.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your nice remarks. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Very good hotel"
The food is good, and the staff amaizing, very good for the amount you paid.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thanks for being our guest and for your nice review. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
"Thin Walls"
Very nice hotel and very similar to other Holiday Inn Express with the amenities. However, the walls are very thin. I heard most of the conversations of the room next door all night long.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Edgar
"You hear everything going on in adjacent rooms"
We could not sleep well because of the sounds of the rooms next door, and the footsteps of the people passing in front of our room. The room is very sensitive to noise. It has good breakfast, it was very easy to book, and the process of checkin and checkout is very quick.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General manager
"Good choice in Plantation"
I was traveling with my mother who has limited mobility. The front desk was very accommodating about supplying a wheelchair for me to transfer her to our room and even let her keep it in the room for a day when she was going to be there alone for an extended period. The breakfast was very good with a wide selection of choices. Very comfortable bed!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for that wonderful review. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Pamela
It was a good stay at the hotel. Clean room, good breakfast and the location is very convenient.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your very nice review. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"H I Express Plantation"
The breakfast was very good and hotel was nice, but the hotel was hard to find because it did not have a lit up sign near the main road and parking may be an issue.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. Please come again soon. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Would highly recommend the hotel"
We had a great time. Very central location with plently to do and places to eat
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for the great review. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
3 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Ann
"1 night stay"
1 night stay. Nice breakfast. Friendly staff. Lobby public areas are kept way too cold. Turn down the AC. That was my only issue
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your very remarks. We will ajust the A/C.a bit. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Christopher
"The breakfast was great!!"
The room was fine besides the fact,that the towels were limited,and they ran out of blankets for the sofa bed,the breakfast was great!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. We always appreciate any remarks that will help us improve our service. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
JAYNEALYCE
"impressive"
Largest Holiday Inn Express I've ever stayed in very impressive. Very clean front desk staff very friendly and informative. Would stay again. Walk to Dennys. Offered shuttle (at a rate) to airport.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your kind remarks. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
"My experience"
The service was ok. The room was hot. The ac took a long time to cool down. I wanted my night to be perfect for me and my boyfriend's birthday just little details can ruin your night. We had a good time overall. Breakfast was ok too we were on time and it took a long time to get fresh food.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
Maria
"great"
Great
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear guest, Thanks for staying with us and for that excellent review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourselves. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Lloydra
"Business trip 11/14"
I was there for business. First time staying at this location. I will stay there again. Only down side was no microwave in room & no dining. Staff was nice and helpful, free breakfast, fridge in room, clean and felt safe. Again, I will stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us and for your kind remarks. Please do come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Joanna
"Would recommend this hotel highly"
Staff very professional and welcoming. The room was very comfortable. The location was in a very busy traffic area but was nicely set off the road and the traffic sounds did not intrude.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us and for your very kind words. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"GREAT BARGIN!!! Wonderful stay."
WONDERFUL!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for stsying with us. We are happy to hear the you were pleased with your stay. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
"Convenient location, clean and comfortable rooms"
Clean and comfortable rooms, hassle-free check in, overall value for money. Front of hotel not particularly attractive however amenities all in reasonable condition and bed comfortable for a good night's sleep.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thanks for staying with us and for your kind remarks. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Kisha
Would visit again if needed.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear that the hotel met with your satisfaction. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Donny
"Great experience"
The clerk at the front desk was super nice. We checked in quickly and had no issues with the reservation. The lobby was clean and quiet. The room was very inviting and had modern decor. It was clean and very spacious. Breakfast was decent and several options to choose. The only complaint I have is with the parking lot. Spaces are very limited closer to the entrances. Also the lighting in some areas could be better. Some area's were too dark. But overall my experience was better than projected. I would definitely stay again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear that you found the hotel to your liking. Please do come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Very excellent,quite and clean front desk was accommodating .
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to see that you liked your stay. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
"Good option for Plantation area."
Hotel stay was nice and comfortable. Breakfast was also very good.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with us. Glad to hear that you found our hotel satisfactory. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
3 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"One of the very best hotel!"
This is one of my favorite hotel, easy access to restaurants. Very friendly staffs.The was very clean and neat. Love it!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale-Plantation
Dear guest, Thank you for such a nice review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again. Sincerely, Armando Valdes, CHA General Manager
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Awa
"Really relaxing"
I'm not much of a writer however our stay was very relaxing and refreshing, front desk staff was good at what they do and pleasant, rooms were clean and smell fresh, I would've liked there to be another option re breakfast as I am not a scrambled eggs kinda gentleman but it was ok,
3 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014