All hotels in Roslyn, New York, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1221 Old Northern Blvd, Roslyn, NY, 11576, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"November Business Trip"
There were four of us in for a business meeting down the street and needed a nice place to stay. The Roslyn was clean, staff very nice and helpful and the location was so convenient to our meeting location and to great restaurants. Easy in/out from LGA. The complimentary breakfast buffet was good, but the bacon was awful. In spite of that, we will definitely be back.
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2014
Audrey
"EXCELLENT"
Roselyn hotel to me is the best in the all Roselyn/westbury area.I comment so because I have hotel stay experience in the all area means I have stayed in many hotels of the area.I will recommend this hotel for business,pleasure and family stay.The best and freshly renovated "What a comfort.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
sergo
I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to friends.
"Pretty boutique hotel with some problems"
Really a 3.5 star, not a 4 star rating. Pretty little hotel, great breakfast. Not enough attention to room infrastructure and little help when I had a problem. Remote inoperative even after second set of batteries. Front desk did not send someone within a few hours, or replace remote. Moved to different room. Toilet broken. The hotel has potential, just not meeting it as of yet.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Perry
"Roslyn Hotel stay"
The accommodations were very comfortable. We would stay at this hotel again, if the occasion arises. Thank you.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Excellent hotel. Staff very accomodating. Room warm and comfy and breakfast was delicious. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Excellent service. Good follow through with requests
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Roslyn Hotel"
This hotel is clean and convenient.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
Marianne
"lovely"
very nice
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Alice
"very nice place to stay"
we totally enjoyed our stay here. from the great front desk staff to the incredible free breakfast. this hotel is superb!
1 night family trip Oct 23, 2014
"Location"
I needed a hotel near Rosyln, the staff was excellent, the main issue was the stairs and the bed was too firm for my back. They were remodeling during my stay and not sure if the bed would be replaced in the next phase or not.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Merry
"Lovely hotel"
I highly recommend this hotel. We stayed just one night but thought it was very nice. We arrived late and the lounge was closed but when we asked about getting a glass of wine, they opened the lounge (which is like an old lovely library). The rooms were not large, but they were fine, clean and had keurig coffee makers. They provided a nice full breakfast. My mother (95 years old) was with us and had no problems getting around with her walker. There was a wonderful restaurant next door called the Hendrix Tavern (I'm hoping I got that right), and we had a great meal.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Filthy Room and Towels"
I complained to the manager at check in that my room was absolutely filthy. I can understand old, but dirt was not acceptable. There was mold around the tub grouting, there was soap scum around sink drain. The fan in bathroom did not work. King size bed was ok, but only 3 pillows for a bed that size, ridiculous. The absolutely worst part was after I got out of the shower, I took the top towel (of 3) off the rack, dried my hair only and when I looked at the towel it was dirty. I left the towel with the manager, but I do have pictures of the rest of my issues. The manager did offer to change my room, but I did not have time to pack, I had a wedding to get to. And the damage was already done!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Cathy
It was great and the breakfast the next morning was delicious.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Short stay"
The hotel is still under construction, good location and the staff is very helpful.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2014
"Under renovation, poor service, but nice bones"
This hotel is clearly undergoing renovations, which is why the rates are as low as they are currently. It's clear that once renovations are complete, it will be very nice, but for now, the common areas leave much to be desired. The rooms are quite lovely, though. That said, I had a siginificant issue with the check-in process, as I noticed the clerk took my credit card, and imprinted it, with all of its information directly onto a sheet of paper with my reservation on it. When I expressed concern that my full credit card number, expiration, first and last name, and mailing address were all visible and that this was unsafe, he shrugged and said I could call the hotel manager. This was at 1am. I asked him if he would just black out the last 4 digits of my credit card number, but he refused, said it was policy to keep that information printed out and accessible, and that I could take it up with the manager. I obviously was in no position to refuse the reservation, since it was 1 am, I had prepaid for the room, and the closest hotel would have been another 20 minute drive. I am very very upset by their lack of security concerns with travelers' personal information. For that alone, I would not return to the Roslyn Hotel.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2014
Dina L
The hotel was under renovation which was not disclosed prior to arrival. Noisy, in construction mode. No refrigerator, toilet paper. They have a long way to go to become a class operation.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
jack
"Good price during week"
The breakfast here was awesome and the price range good value during weekday evenings. You may do better to book one night at a time but office staff was understanding. During summer there are many weekend weddings in the area. Walkable to Roslyn and port Washington thru tony north shore neighborhoods. The minor renovating didn't bother me at all
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
Les
"still doing upgrades"
Still upgrading the hotel, so don't expect it to look perfect. Hotel room was clean and neat, but decor is a little dated. Within easy walking distance of quaint downtown area, and great restaurants. Staff was very attentive and nice.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very Dissapointed"
We were very disappointed with the hotel - clearly the hotel is under severe renovation and they should have closed until the renovation was completed. The hotel does not have a restaurant - which is something that should be a must. Several fixtures were broken in our room and the overall appearance of the hotel from the inside was very alarming.. I would not recommend to anyone at any time
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Merrit Hartblay
"Will not go to this hotel"
Very poor service I did not enjoy my stay staff was not cooperative with my request and would not provide information for their managers name etc
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
ed
"Cozy little place, loved it"
Friendly staff, very clean room, great firm pillows! Had the gym which is pretty decent all to myself. Don't know what it's like on the weekends, but during the week it's a great getaway! One small thing, the walls are kind of thin, but luckily the guests are pretty quiet. Also forgot some things which housekeeping put aside for me, which I really appreciate. They're doing renovations but I definitely love this place.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Roslyn Hotel"
I absolutely love this hotel! I will definitely be returning and for a much longer stay!!!!!
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2014
"Currently repainting and covering up the age spots"
Once I found the place, it was a pleasure to stay there. If you arrive late and want to sleep in, ask for a room away from the breakfast buffet. Breakfast buffet was excellent!
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"close to Hbr Links; otherwise go else where"
I never write reviews on these sites and really don't have the time to but heres a couple points: -understand hotel is under construction but there is no sense of work being done. jobs have been half started and than half started somewhere else. cracks in ceilings with spackel left hanging, rips in chairs, wall paper torn. - speaking of sheet rock, I went to iron my shirt for the event I had at harbor links and sheet rock shot out of the iron for a good 5 mins. Once blown out the shirt had to be carefully ironed on a soiled ironing board - shower lost drastic pressure when my friend in the room next to my flushed toilet. - all ice machines broken I have spent more time then I wish on this hotel review; 5 mins max but hope to save someone from thinking a hotel in Roslyn can be this bad
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Relatively good value"
Pros: Hot breakfast included - very satisfying Service was smooth Quiet location Near a very cute Roslyn town Cons: Cleaning not thorough - we arrived to greasy foods and half-eaten cookies sitting atop a bedstand. Hopefully they paid attention to everything else. My room was close to their bar, and we could hear a lot of chatter. Walls are pretty thin - the tv in the neighboring room was blaring. Overall: Decent value for the money. Generally liked the place, but discouraged that the room wasn't cleaned properly prior to my check-in. The big upside was the hot breakfast buffet, which is somewhat of a rarity these days - particularly in New York.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
HK
"Great location for local business"
The hotel is nice. I have stayed here several times.The breakfast is always very good. This time my room was very small.
2 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
"A Boutique Experience?"
The Roslyn Hotel's tag line is "A Boutique Experience," but it's a little shabby around the edges. Even though the hotel has its own shuttle bus, you have to hire a car service to get to the nearby train station. I would have thought a Boutique Experience would have included a working ice machine; not only was the only one in the hotel broken, but there wasn't even a sign apologizing for the inconvenience or directing guest to the front desk for help (there was ice in the buffet each morning). Breakfast buffet was okay, but inconsistent-big fresh fruit spread on Monday, but less each day as it was consumed until there was none left on Sat. am. The furniture in the public areas was fine until you got close and could see the fabric was torn. The Wi-Fi was a very slow connection, so I didn't use it as much as I would have if it had worked well. For the price, you'd expect them to cover the basics a little better and provide better service, especially if they are going for a "Boutique Experience." But the location was important to me, and it's within walking distance of good restaurants.
6 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
This hotel is an older hotel in a neighborhood setting, The town of Roslyn. They have done a nice job of renovating the hotel. The bathrooms where very nicely done. The only downfall was stairs. There is a way to get into the Hotel with luggage, but we found it after we carried our luggage up a full flight of stairs to the lobby. There were also 2 stairs in our room to get to the bathroom. Over all it was a good room at a reasonable rate.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Nancy D
"Nice hotel. Currently being renovated."
The staff was very nice and the rooms were a nice size. It seems that things in the hallways and the bar area took a while to get cleaned up. And one day my sheets were not changed. The rest of my stay was very nice though.
7 night business trip Jul 20, 2014
"Roslyn Hotel"
A few things that would be helpful in order to make the experience better. 1. Mirror in the room 2. Ramp in order to move luggage from parking lot to hotel(First Floor). HB
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Howard
"Nice but partly industrial area"
Hotel was very nice as was staff and room. But it is in a partly industrial area, not good if you want to go for a walk.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"GREAT"
GREAT JOB
1 night trip May 9, 2014
ROB
"Business stay"
Location is good for downtown Roslyn. Although it's on a busy road, the room was quiet. The staff are excellent, and the room itself was excellent, although there were a few minor imperfections that would not be noticeable if it weren't for the relatively high nightly rate.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Classic Old Hotel"
I usually stay at Chain Hotels, Days Inn, Quality Inn, etc. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased by my experience at The Roslyn Hotel. My daughter and I wanted to explore the Hampton's and most Long Island Hotels are extremely expensive. I found this one online and was a bit apprehensive. I am so glad I went with my gut and booked a night for a very reasonable price. I would and have recommended this Hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
CJ
"good hotel"
ok
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Helle
"Small, friendly hotel"
It is very convenient to our family and the festivities we were attending in the area. The staff was friendly and helpful. During the remodel, installing central havoc would be terrific.
2 night family trip Jun 23, 2014
Grace
"Great place!"
Outstanding. Thoroughly enjoyable stay.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"pretty hotel but staff were indifferent"
When I asked for a different room because of the road noise, they moved me to what could be considered their worst room, behind the kitchen, across from a utility room with a loud motor running every hour and an adjoining room from which I could hear every noise. A party going on in that room until 3:00am didn't help. The staff where ineffectual in breaking up that party
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
just wish my room had a fridge and the hotel bar stayed open later than 10
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great hotel - but under construction currently"
All great things to say about this hotel. Room was clean and the lobby had a cute library in it to have a drink. My only complaint was that there was construction going on outside of our hotel room. It felt that the hotel was not full so I was a bit confused why we were not put in a room on the opposite side ( away from where they were doing the renovations). We only stayed one night and only knew we were facing the construction once 8am rolled around and we received a loud wake up.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Because of construction and remodeling it was mess with respect to parking and mobility
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Masyood Akhtar
"A little gem"
If you are looking for a break from the usual chain hotel experience, treat yourself to a stay at the Roslyn Hotel. Some years ago, I was a several times a month guest and this was my first return visit in about 12 years. It is in the process of some "remodeling" and I can only hope it will retain its original character of authentic feeling period furnishings that make it such a great fit in beautiful historic Roslyn, NY. I was baffled by the terribly ugly ultra modern furnishings in room #111 and hope it does not represent a new direction in decor. The room lacked now common placement of conveniently placed electrical outlets for travel electronics, but hopefully that will be addressed during the remodel...assuming our room had not already been done.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
ddmariah
"Construction makes for a fitful night's sleep"
The main entrance is blocked, which means guests must enter through a dimly-lit garage below. Overpriced for what this is: a glorified motel. No complaints about service, but at night a generator ran so loud I couldn't sleep. Better pay less for a stay elsewhere.
2 night business trip May 30, 2014
Eve
"Business Trip - Great Neck or East Hills area"
The hotel is conveniently located to business needs. Actively undergoing renovations. Hotel is clean and staff are friendly.
1 night business trip May 29, 2014
DB
"Nice room, but hard to get to location"
The room was suitable and comfortable and the breakfast is high quality. The main problem is the location is far from public transportation. Be ready to take lots of taxis.
1 night trip May 26, 2014
Rueben
"Cheapest in Long Island"
Overall it was a great place, even with the construction. It has a convenient location almost right off Northern Ave. Breakfast was a good spread with fruit, eggs, cereal, bagels, and even an on demand omelette chef making custom omelettes. There was a free massage chair on the second floor and fairly priced vending machines. The bar was very expensive though. There is a large skylight over the lounge filled with leather chairs and tapestries hanging on the walls. A neat feeling when you're sitting there looking up 3 floors. The staff was very friendly and the room was clean every night when I returned. The bed had a little more give than i like, and the pillows were kind of thin. The stay was well worth my money.
Other trip May 25, 2014
The hotel was being renovated so entering was a little awkward but should resolve itself when the renovation is finished. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay. The pastries could use an upgrading.
Other trip May 13, 2014
They were working on the hotel at the time of my visit. Could not dine there. The breakfast was awkward, tables were not cleaned off right away and the room itself needed new furniture. The workers were also very loud and had excessive conversations with each other.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
"Great classy place"
Great place, layout and service.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014