All hotels in Mammoth Lakes, California, United States of America
3626 Main St. (SR 203), Mammoth Lakes, CA, 93546, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.7
"Room was a disappointment"
Tripped on Torn rugs, coffee pot and sink not cleaned from previous guest. Phone did not work and toilet not bolted to the floor
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
retired quests
"Average, Maybe a Little Below"
Old dated rooms. Mostly functional. Clean. Okay, if you get it cheap and stay one night.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Doug
"Close to family's residence & work"
The location was great...the room was clean & comfortable & had a small microwave & refrigerator. The office staff was friendly & helpful. We were disappointed that there was no water in the swimming pool.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Jerry Loynachan
"Worst hotel room I've ever stayed in"
Bath towels and hand towels are yellow and cheap quality. Room decor is terrible, and not clean. Definitely will not stay there again, even though it's the cheapest rate hotel in Mammoth Lakes, I rather pay more to stay in another cleaner hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
Our room met our needs for this trip. We loved the largeness of the room, and small kitchenette. Front desk was friendly. Needs some upgrades but other than that was clean.
2 night business trip Jun 26, 2014
Really needs maintenance!!! Leaks, uneven floor, and shower
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Manny?"
Hope I got his name right, but the manager/desk clerk stayed up waiting for my late arrival & then woke up early to help guide my U-Haul truck & car trailer out of the parking area ( which is tricky ) ...just used it for an overnight stay while moving and even though its a bit old & really a skiers hangout, the management team make it worthwhile...
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
the mole
"Comfortable"
I was hesitant to book this stay based on the reviews so I was pleasantly surprised. Room had dated decor (oh well) but was very clean. Bed and pillows were comfortable. Mini fridge & microwave were the reason I booked to save money on food. I was there less than 12 hrs but it was quiet at night. I was just staying there for an early morning kayak trip on Mono Lake so I didn't explore Mammoth Lakes at all. Continental breakfast was pretty sad but overall, it was a great place to sleep. Hot water and large shower/tub. Sink was in-room. (Room 237, stayed on the upper level in the back side.)
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Mindy M.
"Good room"
Good location in middle of Mammoth and decent facilities and helpful reception staff. Hotel could do with some modernising esp on decor. We had a room with 2 windows upstairs on outside which made a huge difference as we were staying for more than one night
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Adequate"
The staff was very nice and hospitable. The room was adequate and served the purpose. If you don't want to spend a lot , this is good enough. Dated but comfortable.
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
Noel
"Nice family owned hotel"
Room was huge. Booked a room with 2 queens and instead got a room with 2 kings and a pull out sofa. Hot tub is clean and HOT. Staff is awesome and were very friendly and helpful. I will definitely be staying here again.
Other trip May 15, 2014
"great for the price"
This is one of the most inexpensive hotel options in Mammoth. Although the outside is somewhat dumpy, the room was very clean and in good condition. The bed was very comfortable. The bathroom had new tile and was spotless. The room had a microwave and small frig which was very convenient. Free breakfast was a lot of white flour but they had good chocolate chip cookies! Overall, we would stay here again - clean, comfortable for a terrific price!
Other trip May 4, 2014
Lori
"Quiet little spot"
The friendliest man greeted me when we arrived and remembered my name first thing in the morning when I went to check out - it was very nice. The room is a bit dated, yet clean and comfortable and perfect for a quick stop in travel.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
"Not worth the savings"
I did not like this hotel at all. The outlet did not work, the lamp would not turn on, there was a patched hole in the bathroom that was not painted, and a hole in the spare blanket. I will never stay here again. This hole in the wall hotel is just that.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
"Best hot spa ever!"
Mgmt was very hospitable. The shower water pressure was very good. The best was the hot spa. It was heated higher than any other place we have stayed at. Great, especially after a long day of skiing.
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2014
Tony Phillips
"Nice hotel, close to mammoth mt."
Our room was huge, it was a pleasure to stay there. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
"Good value, Friendly manager"
if you have a crowd ask for room with 2 queens and a spare bed. Will easily sleep 5.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Adequate; get what you pay for."
If you all you really care about is having a roof over your head, and a simple, somewhat spartan, but clean room will do, this place is fine. It is an older, but adequately maintained motel on the main road going up to the mountain. My son and I were in Mammoth for skiing, not for the experience of an upscale motel/ rental condo. There are very few places in Mammoth that aren't double or triple the cost of this motel.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Jeff H.
"stinky"
parking very poor, room smelled like urine,staff was pleasant they tried to take care of it with other scent but you knew that smell was still their, did not get the Windham reward points had a double room only needed a single, room is very old ceiling coming apart thought some tiles might fall.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
slick
"Very simple but nice hotel near the slopes"
We were looking for a simple hotel near the slopes and the village and found this one. It is simple, clean and near many restaurants. To go to the slopes, you can either drive or take a bus from the hotel.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Jean
"This is a "1-Star" Hotel"
For standard hotel "star" ratings, this is a "1-star" hotel. The condition of the room was barely acceptable. The "continental breakfast" was very poor. Only the coffee, fruit, and cereal were acceptable. Toast, donuts & muffins were inedible. The absolute cheapest one could buy. Toilet paper was similarly very low quality and only one-ply. The bed was way too soft and too old, and the TV picture quality was quite low. The walls between rooms were thin, and I could hear the conversations of the others around me. On the plus side, the room was reasonably clean and the staff nice.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2014
B
"Downtown Motel"
I spent 3 days skiing in Mammoth. Really enjoyed Rodeway Inn. Free breakfast, Frig and Microwave in room. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"better than expected"
I got a room for the weekend in a last minute ski trip to mammoth and the rodeway inn was my cheapest option and on my eyes that's the best option. Seeing that the place had a one and a half star rating I was expecting something preeettty horrible. I was quickly surprise to find that right off the bat the employees and just service in general was pretty good. The rooms are small and the furniture is probably twice as old as me but I didn't mind it one bit. The part that really surprised me was the room was extremely clean. If there's any problem that I find in inexpensive hotels is that they are gross!!! That alone would make me recommend the place to anyone trying to get away without burning a hole in your pocket. The location is perfect there plenty of shops and restaurants close by and bus right out front that takes to straight to the mountain. Overall my stay was enjoyable and I really have nothing I can complain about. It wasn't the greatest by any means but neither was it the worst. I give the rodeway inn a 3/5
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
Dom
"Easy stop for the night."
Quite hotel. Small parking lot. If you get a room in the second floor, then you have to climb very steep stairs in order to get to your room.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Olivier.
"rodeway-mammoth"
old and outdated. Shower had mold in it. Owners need to put a few bucks back into this property and it could actually be nice. I will never stay there again. Breakfast was not very good.
4 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"easy access to ski lifts"
comfortable, right for the price, easy access to rooms.
2 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
MA
"Mammoth on a Budget"
Great spot for a quick and easy weekend trip. Nothing fancy, BUT the fridge is nice and the staff tends to be really helpful with late check-ins as long as you let them know in advance. The Jacuzzi isn't outstanding, but it works. Some 2bd rooms are fairly large, the TV, wifi, and heater all work and it's easy to get to Main lodge. Grab some beer and string cheese on your way up and there's not much more you need.
Other trip Feb 25, 2014
Saucekettle
"cheap and convenient in Mammoth"
This was the most affordable option in Mammoth Lakes so my expectations were low. The staff was very pleasant to deal with and the room was clean and comfortable enough, I would go back.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2014
"Big Rooms"
The two queens room had a sofa pull out. The room was very big. Sheets and towels were very dated. The showers were a bit iffy. The tiles were coming apart. Great location to Mammoth.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
Al
"Great Location..and Hot Tub."
I stayed 2 nights there with my boyriend. The staff was super friendly and informative. The room was what I expected for the price, clean and cozy. It does have a lodge feel and smell which I liked. The jacuzzi was really big, just what we needed after a day in the snow. The shuttle (in front of the hotel) was free and took us conveniently where we needed to go to snow board without worrying where to park. There is good places to eat and cheep gear rentals in walking distance. All in all a great stay in Mammoth!
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Alissa
"Dog hair"
Hated my stay. They don't wash the comforters. Dog hair was all over when I checked in,
2 night trip with friends Dec 30, 2013
Texas
"You get what you pay for"
the check-in staff were great. Extremely nice and very accommodating. Our pillows were extremely flat. But, when we asked for another set, the new pillows were great. The beds aren't rock hard flat, just bouncy soft with no support. For a motel, its not bad.
3 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Josh
"Help"
If you decide to get this hotel not bad for price,do bring candles to burn it has this odor that is very bad hotel needs to be renovated never had any problems very quiet
3 night trip with friends Dec 21, 2013
Tony
"Perfect location, great price"
I absolutely enjoyed the stay. Good price for the room. Gentleman at the front desk was extremely helpful and nice! We got to the hotel around 8 pm and it was snowing outside, so it was amazing to walk into a warm hotel room!!! And they had HBO ans Wi-Fi!!! perfect for our trip!
Other trip Dec 21, 2013
Masha
"Close to the Shuttle stop."
The room was clean and was located next to a bus stop. Convenient if you decide to take the shuttle to the mountains. Maintenance would respond late if you are in need. During our stay, the maintenance guy missed our room to finish cleaning it up. When we arrived in the evening, the detergent in the bath tub remained as is and the cleaning was unfinished (hope does not happen again). When we complained to the receptionist, she gave us a new room for that night.
4 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"overview"
The exterior of the hotel is awful but the room was quite clean. The bathroom and refrigerator, microwave and bed were quite clean. The linens needed replacing and the sink dripped. Staff were very friendly. Easy access off the main road.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2013
"2nd chance"
We checked into the sister hotel across the street from this hotel and they were remodeling! The finished product might be fine BUT there was no hot water and they were still working on it at 7:00 pm. They set us to the Econo lodge which is now called the Roadway Inn! Across the street! It was a nightmare! Towels that were yellowing, unkept room and overall shabby look!
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
jeanne
"EconoLodge will become a Rodeway Inn."
In room coffee maker leaked. Microwave and refrigerator were very handy. View out the window was the wall of the next door hotel.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
Cal
"Terrible place"
Bathroom is SMALLLLL. We couldn't sleep on the bed. It was VERY uncomfortable, Don't get me started on parking. There is virtually no parking space. I will never stay at this motel again.Great location though. Very close to all restaurants and attractions.
2 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"Great location!"
The place is clean, and the price is right. I don't need to spend the day there as I'm on the road most of the time fishing, and shooting pictures. All I want is a clean quite place to clean up at days end, and sleep. This motel covers my needs to perfection.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Jack
"Good Value"
Room was clean and hotel attendants were helpful. Location was close to ski area and food services. Very adequate for a short stay.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Craig Nelson
"Great for overnight stay passing by"
We were passing by and stayed there overnight. Its not a 5 star motel but it was comfy, quiet, clean and the front desk staff were friendly. What more can you ask for ? We would stay there again.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
K
"Cramped but satisfactory"
The hotels are all tucked into the mountainside, but in this case it made parking cramped and not easy to navigate but workable. Rooms are small but adequate. Smaller appliances but they all worked. The floor was a little creaky, old and this made it a little bit audible when people moved about. Ice maker got stuck and overfilled the bucket more often than not but at least we got ice.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
A very old motel but comfortable for overnight. It was clean but needs a lot of updating. Breakfast was very minimal but enough to get us on the road.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2013
Burt and Carol
"Small hotel which is good for one night"
I would't recommend this hotel. It is small, old and expensive... For one day it's ok though
Other trip Oct 2, 2013
Sabrina
"Old hotel"
This hotel is very much a budget property and should be priced more so. The rooms are very outdated and old and need a lot of upgrades. It is decent for one night but I would not spend more than that here. The breakfast is cereal, coffee and donuts. The staff was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
cynthia
"Old & Tired"
This hotel is old and tired. It needs a remodel. Luckily we were only here a few hours, arrived late & left early. We picked it because of the short stay time and it was the cheapest one we could find in town. We were missing shampoo & only had 1 wash cloth in a double bed room & the office wasn't open at 6:30am when we needed them. I'd say if you are going to be in your room any length of time, select a different hotel until it is remodeled.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Yuck!"
Paid for a non smoking room but it smelled like a Las Vegas casino!! The bed felt like bricks! The room was gross and I was afraid to walk around bare foot!! Definitely not worth $95!!!
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"nice area"
Great location however the hotel needs a little updating.
1 night business trip Sep 15, 2013
veronica
"Great location at Mammoth Lakes."
My husband and I stayed here for one night. It was perfect for a one night stay and the price was great. Would stay here again. It's an older hotel and has all the basic needs covered.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013