All hotels in Concord, New Hampshire, United States of America
96 Pleasant St, Concord, NH, 03301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fantastic hotel and restaurant!"
I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the Concord, NH area.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
Sue
"Great dining - needs better air conditioning"
Air conditiononing was not working properly, room temp hovered around 80 degrees
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
"Disappointing for the price"
The main problem was the air conditioning was not working. Our room was 83 degrees most of the night which made for a poor nights rest. The room was clean and nice looking and there was even a small slice of cake which made a nice treat. But the sheets were on the rough side. Low water pressure when I took a late night shower to cool down. The restaurant was closed when we went downstairs for breakfast around 10:30am. I spent about twice what I normally do on a hotel for a business trip to give myself a boost between hard days of work and I was very disappointed.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"small room, but clean"
The room was pretty small for the amount of money paid, but it was clean. King bed would have been better but there's no way it would have fit in the room.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Absolutely Lovely!"
The Centennial is a charming hotel with a friendly staff! It was our first time staying there, but we plan to stay there again the next time we are in Concord. The rooms were beautiful, clean, and comfortable. The hotel restaurant (Granite) was fantastic!
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
Trish
"Reasonably priced for a quality stay."
Overall the hotel and stay were great. Two small things of note: 1) We went to dinner and brought leftovers back to the hotel. It wasn't until the next morning that we realized the room's fridge wasn't even on, and 2) it was cold the night we stayed so we turned the heat up only to figure out cold air was being pumped in simultaneously.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
"Fancy"
Overall a very nice hotel. Rooms are large and modern, but bed was a little gross- we found some hairs and stains but sucked it up. Room service and restaurant are really expensive but theres plenty of food places in the area. Loved the loft feel of building and decor.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2013
"It was awsome!"
Very impressed. They waived a date change fee of $100. Upon arrival there were complimentary cookies just made and laid out in our room. Bath robe and slippers laid out. Supplied a bed check light to check for cleanliness. I plan on returning.
Other trip Jan 26, 2013
"Great hotel for everyone!"
I really like this hotel! I came to this city because I had a interview in the school nearby. In general, this hotel is REALLY GOOD. It is the best hotel I can find near this place. It looks like a castle from the outside:) You can walk to downtown and there are a bunch of nice shops there. The staffs are extremely friendly.....Anyway, the hotel is fantastic and I will recommend it to everyone.
Other trip Dec 9, 2012
Lynn
"A gem of a small hotel!"
Beautiful historic building updated with tastefully modern decor. Very comfortable rooms, and a wonderful restaurant. A great surprise!
Other trip Dec 1, 2012
"Different but enjoyable"
Enjoyed the Hotel. Very nice old building renovated. The room seemed warm at night and I had trouble sleeping. Maybe it was a refrigerator that was in the room that kept going on and off. The restaurant downstairs was very good.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Dirty Room - renovation needed!!"
great hotel but filthy carpet and hairs on pillows...
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
G Man
"Impressive"
The accommodations were very clean and comfortable and cozy. I felt like staying at a friend's house. The food at the adjoined restaurant is amazing. The complimentary dessert by my bedside was a special treat. I'll stay here often.
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2012
TC
"Very comfortable and attractive rooms"
The room and common areas were beautiful and very comfortable The staff was very helpful although it would have been good if they had menus available from local restaurants No wireless internet connection, although they did provide a wired connection Good sized refrigerator and DVD player in room was a plus
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Cathy
"overall very nice"
The turn down service of cookies or popcorn balls was great. The room was comfortable and the morning front desk was very helpfull. The evening front desk was struggling to cope with too many incoming calls. We just wanted some hot water for our teas. There was another lady asking for the same thing ahead of us. I think a little coffe/tea maker in the room would solve this problem.
2 night romance trip Oct 15, 2012
"Pleasant enough."
We reserved a Deluxe King/Queen room and were put in a room for limited mobility patrons with low bathroom fixtures, easy access shower and a bathing seat in the middle of the bathroom. In addition to being on the ground floor which is not my preference, leaving the bathing seat in the bathroom shows a lack of attention. The bed was comfortably firm with crisp sheets, blanket and duvet. The TV had decent cable with a variety of channels. There is a DVD player in the room. Water pressure in the shower was ok. There was no coffee/tea maker in the room, something I would have expected in a boutique hotel in this market. There was a refrigerator with 2 bottles of water. There was no minibar. We interacted with at least 4 different front desk staff members during our stay, most of whom were a bit on the gruff side. The restaurant in the hotel ("Granite") was pretty good. Breakfast is a la carte and pretty good. There was nice mulled cider in the evenings available at the front desk, as well as coffee and tea in the mornings. Overall, a pleasant enough stay.
Other trip Oct 20, 2012
Gulliver
"Great 2-night stay in mid-October"
Plus: Very comfortable room with plenty of room in our double-queen room. Really enjoyed the evening baked treat brought to our room each night and the apple cider (if I got back to the hotel in time). Negative: only thing I can think of is they do not offer any complimentary breakfast of any type. Nice historic building in quiet but central area of Concord. We really enjoyed our 2-night stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful also.
Other trip Oct 18, 2012
"Historic tour"
The hotel portfolio claims you will have a luxurious nights sleep in their comfy bed. One of the most uncomfortable beds I have slept in. Hotel room was akward and the Queen bed was shoved in the corner which meant one of us had to climb over the other to get out. Desk was at entrance of room which meant you had to turn side ways to get passed the desk to enter the room. Stafff was less than friendly. The pictures of the hotel and claim of premium hotel did not live up to their website. Fluffy pictures but all fluff and no service.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2012
Raymond
"Wonderful weekend"
Great stay. Bed comfortable, plenty of room, excellent food and service in restaurant.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
"grand old home hotel"
was really impressed, loved the bathroom!!!! could use another chair in the rooms
Other trip Sep 30, 2012
Debbie
"Close to all must-see"
Outstanding! When you drive up to the hotel it's not what you would have expected. The Hotel is amazing. Staff are friendly. Food excellent , good wine selection. I would stay there again.. Thank you for making my stay so enjoyable!
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2012
Cheryl
"My stay was ... eh"
When we first drove up to the hotel, my first reaction was, "What a dump." The picture on the website did not reflect what the outside of the hotel really looks like. The inside was so much nicer than the outside. The room was very small (the bathroom door hit the toilet seat). There was a used tissue in one of the robes. The toilet paper holder fell off the wall. The refrigerator was loud. The water was too hard (they need a water softener).
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2012
"Perfect overnight stay with excellent dining"
An overall very pleasant surprise and not expected -- a real surprise..
Other trip Sep 15, 2012
Max
"Four star hotel I don't think so"
I have been to many places in the world and when this stated a four start hotel in Concord, NH I was excited to stay there for one night. The room's carpet was disgusting. The bed linens felt very used and worn out. Lastly, the mattress was hard as a rock. I would rather stay at a holiday inn if I had to do it over again. The room rate was high and thought it will live up to my expectations and it did not.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"Really great"
I had driven by the Centennial lots of times but never noticed it. Then when I booked a night there I wasn't even sure I'd ever seen it, but as I drove up I thought - oh yah, this place. Everything about it was really nice and now I plan to go back to try the restaurant, which looked great too.
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
"the worst internet connection I have ever had"
We chose the hotel based on, among other things, the fact that it has free wi-fi in every room. We were at the end of a wing, and the internet didn't reach us. I had work to do, and lost the internet connection after 5 seconds, after 20 minutes, after 3 minutes, all day. I complained and complained. Nobody at the front desk had the technical expertise to understand what I was complaining about. The so called "technician" said it was too much trouble to turn off the modem and reset. I never would've stayed there if I had known the internet was worse than non-existent
3 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"Lovely historic retreat with modern amenities"
Quiet atmosphere. Well located. Friendly service. Bathroom was oversized. Plenty of towels. Spa- like welcome with robes & slippers on bed. Cookies & weather report for the next day thoughtful touch.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Traveler
"Pretty nice"
Nice room and pleasant bar. For the money it would not kill them to include a breakfast with the stay.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012

"Excellent hotel"
Only stayed overnight, but found the hotel to be excellent. Reception was really welcoming and extremely helpful. Breakfast was outstanding!
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"What a gem"
We happened upon this hotel while on our way back from Boston on hotels.com. And we were so happy to have found this gem We arrived late and our room was a little too hot. We were immediately brought to another room with a complimentary late night dessert Will definitely return !!
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Gorgeous boutique hotel"
Room was beautiful. Had delicious home baked goods on the bedside table each night. Staff really looked after us.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Sian
"almost there"
Very good in every respect except in house dining was quite expensive compared to other restuarants and hotes nearby.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2014
david
"Real New England Experience"
This was our second stay at the Centennial. The rooms, staff, food and overall experience have always been excellent. We will be back again.
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
"PLEASANT FIND"
We were just traveling through, and were glad to find this charming and well appointed hotel. It has lots of history, and beautiful rooms with great attention to detail. I would highly recommend it!
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Stan
"Convenient comfortable stopover"
Everything was just fine - a comfortable, convenient stopover after Cape Cod and an afternoon shopping at Merrimack. The restaurant was excellent. Friendly, welcoming staff.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Ken
"OK but Pretentious - especially the restaurant."
This is the ONLY place I have stayed (at any price) that had no coffee/tea making facilities in the room. When I tried the restaurant number in the morning got a snippy recording saying they were busy serving customers. The front desk suggested I come down to the lobby for the free brew at the reception desk. All I wanted was coffee in my room before facing the day. Eventually a pleasant woman arrived with some coffee, but then mentioned how unusual that request had been when I went to the restaurant for breakfast. What is that about? The restaurant is OK but over promises and under delivers.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"OK for Concord"
They gave us a handicapped room , that was immediately next to the entrance, saying they were full... however the parking was almost empty. They did offer us a 10% discount when I told them we were not happy with the room.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Overnight Stay"
We stayed at the centennial overnight during a recent visit to the coast. What a pleasant surprise!! Very clean, boutique style hotel with large airy rooms. Did not have a lot of time to explore but will be back next time we are in the area.
Other trip Jan 14, 2013
Very nice hotel. Very imposing building. Situated about a 15 minute walk from the cente of the town. Food expensive though. Ate out for breakfast & dinner. Staff very friendly, especially Crawford, the bar steward. Would recommend this hotel
1 night trip Oct 10, 2012
D Spear

"Dégoûtés!Logés sous les combles pour 185€!"
Pour être sûrs d'avoir une chambre non fumeurs,nous avions opté pour une chambre plus chère à 185€. Arrivés tardivement le soir ,nous avons eu affaire à un réceptioniste peu agréable qui nous a donné une chambre au 3ème sous les combles avec deux lucarnes pour fenêtres ,alors que je lui avais précisé qu'il me fallait une chambre bien aérée. Retour vers le réceptioniste à qui je dis le prix payé pour la chambre :il nous donne sorte! de suite toujours sous les combles!le sol était en pente,la configuration en méandres!:chambre petite,et le reste mal agencé ! Et le comble une clim qu'on ne pouvait pas régler sur off et une arrivée d'air froid juste au-dessus nos têtes une fois couchés! Ceux qui ont bien noté cet hôtel n'ont pas eu le plaisir d'avoir une chambre au 3eme!
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2015
FR
Fin de semaine au bike week laconia !!! Très bel hôtel chaleureux ,très bien rénové tout en conservant le charme centenaire de la maison !!!
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
annie
Bel hôtel. Personnels tres sympathiques et attentionnes. Lit confortable. Nous avons passé un beau séjour. Nous y retournerons l'an prochain.
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2014
"Probably best place in town."
Nice rooms, good for dinner. Bar closes too early (10pm). Overall a good recommendation for a short stay.
Other trip May 29, 2014
DE
"Lovely hotel with a great restaurant."
A lovely stay at a quiet, well located hotel. The cupcakes in the room each afternoon were a lovely touch and much appreciated!
Other trip Apr 25, 2014
DE
"hübsches Hotel mit gutem Restaurant"
Das Hotel ist sehr hübsch und gut renoviert, Das Personal sehr nett und hilfsbereit. Die Zimmer sind gemütlich und das Bad gut ausgestattet. Das Restaurant ist für Dinner sehr empfehlenswert. Live Musik im Foyer. Das Frühstück ist sehr teuer. Kleine Portionen und alles kostet extra. Die Dame von Service war überfordert, wenn auch sehr freundlich.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Ulli
DE
"Air climatisé non fonctionnel"
Très joli hôtel. Cependant, l'air climatisé ne fonctionnait pas. Nous avons signalé le problème à la réception. Plutôt que de nous suggérer de changer de chambre, on nous a fourni un ventilateur minuscule qui n'a malheureusement pas fait le travail. Résultat: nuit horriblement chaude et désagréable. D'autant plus désagréable que nous étions avec nos enfants de 3 et 5 ans.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
François
Great hotel which served as the basis for our NH explorations
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2013