All hotels in Warwick, Rhode Island, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2081 Post Rd, Warwick, RI, 02886, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Trip"
Just arrived in RI and in need of advice. The hotel people helped us find our way in their beautiful city.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Stever
"Great rooms and good service"
The bed was super comfortable, very nice courtyard and good service. We found this full service hotel to be a very good value. Legal Seafood right next door too!
1 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Overnight Stay for Early Morning Flight"
Excellent Suite. Clean Room Quick Check in. 2nd time in this hotel. Only issue was having to wait for the shuttle for 20 minutes after we called from the airport. Other than that all staff was very helpful and friendly and the room was perfect.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
catherine & dave
"Radisson"
Lobby was clean. Walking to room there was an odor. And the room had a funny odor.
Response by Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
We apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of our hotel, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that the quality of our facility and guest rooms is kept up to the highest standard. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, as it enables us to determine our areas of improvement and devise solutions so we can improve our service and satisfy our guests.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great for late arrivals"
the hotel is showing it age - the interior could use some updating or freshening. Especially the hallways and elevator.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2014
Cher
"Airport option"
Room design was not ideal - cramped toilet/shower "closet" separate from small sink area. Rest of the room fine.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Close to airport and I-95"
Staff was very helpful and always had a smile on their face.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
"Right next to the Airport and great room service"
I stayed in the deluxe suite and it was amazing. The whirpool tub was great.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
"Radisson providence"
Clean, comfortable room; good location
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
the hotel obviously has a moisture issue. last year when we stayed our room was flooded. thought it was a singular instance. this time the carpets were always damp and smelled musty throughout the whole hotel.
Response by Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2014
jb
"Great hotel close to airport"
Everything was great. Personnel very accomodating. Worked with my late departure time.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Dad
"getting home"
Great location and every clean!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Traveling Mom
"Good night's sleep."
Great beds. Clean and comfortable. Front desk staff helpful with directions. Found the onsite restaurant convenient for breakfast.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Anne
"Very convenient"
We stayed here for 2 nights, our daughter had Orientation at Johnson & Whales, it worked out great. The people at the front desk were very helpful with directions - to both the Downcity and Harborside campuses. Very affordable,restaurant right at hotel (food great), will be staying there again later this year when we take our son down to visit his sister. The only drawback, is that it doesn't have a pool.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
"Works Well!"
I had scheduled a 6:00 am flight at Green Airport. This hotel is right across the street so very convenient. However, no airport noise. They have an airport shuttle bus available at no charge. Room was adequate although the one farthest away from elevator. Bed was very comfortable and everything worked. Pricing was as you would expect.
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
Lynn
"Nice choice close to the airport"
Very convenient to the airport, pleasant staff. The bar/restaurant is a bit understaffed but the food is very good. I always stay here when in Providence.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Aside from the size and layout of the sink/shower area the whole experience was good. Unfortunately that bath area is important.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great area, extremely close to the airport."
Staff was excellent; room clean and comfortable. Easy access to x-way. Only a few minutes away from the ocean. Beautiful area.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Friendly staff. Very close to airport"
Staff friendly. Room was comfortable and clean. Was flying out the next day and could not beat location for car drop off or location as it is next to hotel.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
darren
"Great Place For The Price."
Clean room. Service was fine. Had what we needed for our short stay. close enough to airport.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Andre
It rained while we were staying. The stay was comfortable. The staff was kind enough to lend her personal umbrella since it was raining.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
ram
"Great for the night"
We only stayed a night in between traveling. Very friendly staff, great room and comfortable. Had a relaxing time.
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Rose
The airconditioning was not working in our room , otherwise it was a good experience.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"Easy in-out from airport"
Great location as it relates to the airport. Nothing other than that stands out as special. I did not eat in the dining room, so no opinion on that. The staff was friendly.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2014
Tim Hagborg
"Very convenient and close to all"
Good staff, very convenient and close to all (beach, college, stores and 1-95) love it and the gym too.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Pat
"great hotel"
I needed a hotel close to where my son lives and this hotel was a great fit. The only disadvantage was the pool was in another location which we had access to but because of other time constraints, we were not able to use it. The staff was awesome.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Stayed for one night for a conference. Even though the hotel is manned by J&W hospitality students, they did a fabulous job of accommodating me and my guest moving us into a room with two double beds without a problem. AND THOSE BEDS! My goodness, I could have stayed in my bed for the entire day. It was extremely comfortable. The room was clean, parking was adequate and the price was right. The only thing that could have made my stay better was that my cell phone reception was awful.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
Jamaine
"Real Hotel Service"
A real service stay - realize that students are servicing you and they go out of their way - tipping goes to the scholarship fund. If you can put up with some learning curves you are up for great service from check-in to departure.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Friendly and personal service"
I had a great stay at the Prov. Airport Radisson. I liked the back terrace with the fountain, which was an unexpected little refuge. The service was great, in both the hotel and the restaurant.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
"Clean but not quite as advertised"
I opted for the upgraded "Executive Whirlpool Suite" for my overnight stay. On the positive side, the room was very clean and the folks at the front desk were extremely nice. Just know that the room wasn't really a "suite"; it was a single room with a sliding glass divider between the bed and a sofa. There was also no kitchenette. More attention should have been paid to the bathroom. The toilet wouldn't flush without leaning on the push button and the "whirpool" was nothing more than a retrofitted bathtub with a couple of sidejets. It too had a dodgy switch that had issues staying engaged. In summary, it was a clean room close to the local airport but next time I'd opt for a standard room as the "upgrades" really weren't worth the addition costs.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Micahel B
"Providence Airport Radisson Hotel"
I thought the staff tried very hard to please me. They were very cooperative and friendly. This is an old hotel which has been remodeled. The bathroom was small. It seemed dated as did the room, but it was clean. Maybe new carpets would help. The phone was on the desk and that always bothers me as I would like it by the bed. That is a big error for business travelers.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Very friendly staff from the front desk to the maid service. Nice room.
3 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Average.
3 night family trip May 29, 2014
"Excellent price - exceptional staff - great food!"
I went through Expedia to book the hotel. Initially the price sold me on the room. Upon checking in, the exceptional staff ensured I was was taken care of! The rooms are clean and well kept. I already booked the Radisson for my next business trip! Additionally, I highly recommend the resteraunt! I'm looking forward to dinner there again!!!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
J
"Clean and Comfortable"
Stayed for two nights May28 and 29th, 2014. Front desk was very friendly and helpful. Entrance was very nice and clean. Hallways were well lit, carpeting was in great shape and quiet. I am somewhat of a clean freak and I could find no problems in my room. No dust or dirty tubs and sinks. The bedding was super clean and the room was very quiet. Parking is ample and there is a nice little place to eat or have a drink. All in all I highly recommend this hotel and would stay again without hesitation. It is also a block or two away from 95 North to Providence and then 195 to Bristol or Newport.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"Very Close to the Airport"
Some of the things reminded me of an older hotel and we were located in the very back of the hotel so it was quite a long walk from the lobby but overall it was good.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"Very nice place"
VERY close to the airport. Surrounding restuarants. Very nice seafood place next door. Hotel restuarant wasn't the best for breakfast. Conveniently close to Interstate. Very nice place.
2 night business trip May 11, 2014
"An excellent hotel"
This is a clean and comfortable hotel run wonderfully by Johnson and Wales students and alumni. While there is not much in the surrounding area other than the airport, it is not far from Providence. A very small thing: it's great that there's a little Starbucks station in the lobby, just make sure the racks are filled with something beyond a few bagels. It gives a sense that the bagels are old or no one is really looking after it.
1 night family trip May 10, 2014
"Buisness Trip"
The hotel staff was exceptional and well organized from my check-in through my checkout. My room was very comfortable over my 3 week stay and received great housekeeping each day. The hotel is partnered with a local grad school program which was unique but did not cause any noise or parking problems. This hotel does not exert fancy but it is well worth the stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Business Travel
"Great service"
All staff was very helpful Teddy in particular was very helpful. We checked in late at night after a family event with two sleeping toddlers. Teddy was attending to some function that was going on in a banquet room and noticed I was having a hard time with my bags and my two year old. He quickly interrupted what he was doing and helped me to my room. Thank you Teddy!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"excellent"
i traveled with my mother who is handicap and not only was the staff very helpful but the room was great we had no problems at all if we need to stay at a hotel again in the area this will be my first choice!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Great Hotel for the price"
Stayed for two days. Rooms were clean, staff very nice and helpful. Only downside was the size of rooms. I felt it was on the smaller side. But for the price still it was a great deal. Will stay there again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Vinay
"Wedding weekend"
Flew into town for a friend's wedding. Had a wonderful time at the hotel. The highlight being the wonderful bed. The bed was so comfortable that my SO and I wanted to go back once we were back to our own mattress. Hell, I even called back to find out what kind of mattress it was, so we can replace ours. For a quick turn around weekend in Providence, off season, the convience and proximity to the airport was just what we needed.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
boB
"unreliable shuttle service"
I called for the shuttle van and was told 5 minutes. Twenty minutes later I called again. The shuttle came and although I signaled he drove right pad t me. Finally a van driver from a different hotel who passed me three times before stopped and took me to MY hotel because he saw what happened and pittied me. There is more bad service when I checked in but there is too much to tell.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Paul Frankhouser
Problem with the booking process but hotel staff very pleasant and helpful. Rooms were clean but the design of bathrooms not very user-friendly. Toilets in 2 rooms very wobbly. Very slow service in hotel restaurant
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
The front desk had alot of workers behind it...they didn't feel very welcoming...never smiled...felt as if they were talking about us...also couple guys were speaking another language where I could hear and it felt extremely uncomfortable.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great hotel for access to the airport"
I stayed at this hotel at the end of a very exhausting business trip, because I had to fly out early the next morning. The entire experience at this hotel was relaxing, with very friendly staff and a nice, clean room. To top it off, the hotel shuttle runs on demand 24 hours a day. I was able to get to the airport without waiting and the driver was pleasant. I will definitely use this hotel again.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Rachel
"Close to the airport"
We arrived early and were allowed to go ahead and check in. We stayed two night while in town visiting family.
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
tracey
"Great hotel with an excellent parking special."
Loved everything about it. Nicely furnished rooms, very clean. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Spacious lobby with well-stocked snack concession. Rather unusual restaurant with non-pub-fare offerings, delicious. 24-hour shuttle, very convenient.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"Convenient to airport and good dining"
Only a one night stay to catch early flight . Well satisfied and would be a repeat jerry
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014