All hotels in Pine Mountain, Georgia, United States of America
17800 US Highway 27, Pine Mountain, GA, 31822, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Our stay was great. The cottages were very nice and private even though the units were situated close together. The scenery was awesome. Dailey maid service was excellent .
Other trip Nov 2, 2013
Very pleasant experience. Such a beautiful area! We loved the bike trails that covered most of the property. Hopefully, we can visit again.
Other trip Oct 30, 2013
lonnie/brenda
The hotel grounds are beautiful! The room was nice, even with a parking lot view.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
"Quick get-a-way from Atlanta"
The room was a bit noisy which made it difficult to sleep, the service and food in the dining area left something to be desired. Great location and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 18, 2013
"No cell service and poor WiFi signal"
The place is a motel. There was not any cellular service in the room and the Wifi signal was very weak. The room was very small and not clean. The main building spells musty and old.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
Jules
"Going Geocaching 10/18 - 10/19."
Have stayed here before. Now that the remodeling has finished it's a 7 on a 10 scale. Will go again but not through Expedia ? Some kind of computer glitch doesn't show your reservations on their system. Obviously their systems, the Wi-Fi was up one day & down the next. Same issue last time we were here. Very courteous, attentive staff. Just know if you order breakfast, lunch or dinner, it takes 20 - 30 minutes no matter what you order. Regardless, we'll be going again before the end of the year for the local seasonal attractions.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Rodney
"Great location to the area attractions"
Our 2nd visit to Pine Mountain. We chose to revisit the Animal Park & Callaway Gadens. Abounding natural beauty. Great long weekend trip! Average, clean accommodations. Friendly southern staff.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Explorer
"Quick and easy."
It was a surprise for my wife for our aniversary, I booked a couple nights before this Friday. It was easy and no hidden cost. The surprise was on me, cause the experience was just perfect. Thanks!
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Neil
"Quick getaway"
we were pleasantly surprised with an upgrade to a cottage. The free entry into the gardens was a nice perk. You could probably spend a couple of days there exploring the gardens. We hope to come back and enjoy a golf package and the Christmas lights!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
D.B.
"Still stuck in the seventies"
My wife and I stayed at the Mountain Creek Inn for two night and found the good and the bad. Our room on the ground floor had a view of parked cars. The huge gold curtains kept the light out to the point that the room was dreadfully dark. There was no choice but to keep them shut for privacy. Perhaps a second set of sheer curtains might help let some light inside. The vents in the bathroom were so full of lint that I started to clean them myself. One of the dining rooms is called the "Plant Room". Well, where are the plants? The other dining room has an old golf bag and bike hanging from the ceiling. I wonder if the management has ever sat in this room, which is built with beautiful wooden beams and thought about what the public sees? One of the most beautiful gardens in the world, Callaway Gardens is literally across the street. What does it take to bring some beautiful trees and plants and nature inside this barren room? A huge live tree growing up into the skylight in the middle of this restaurant would be a marvel in itself. People come here to relax and enjoy nature, but inside, it's dark and musty and seem like the seventies. The armrests on the lobby furniture are stained from age. The free coffee is only available in the morning. One night we enjoyed a few drinks in the bar area only to be disgusted by a patron who was served shots and beer and became obnoxious without raising any red flag to an inattentive bartender. I just don't get it.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
John T
"serene surroundings"
it was a nice place ..just was a little disappointed the room wasn't as the picture.. I liked the brightness and the orange colors in the picture but when we got there it was newly painted a dull green and the room was very dark even with the curtain open.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2013
Todd Howell
"Pine Mountain, Callaway Gardens"
This hotel was at best just OK in some respects, and behind the times in other respects. Example: No fridge or microwave in the room. Only two bars of soap, one at the sink and one for the tub. They were the smallest bars of soap ever. Only one use for a shower. Just not adequate. Towels and wash cloths were nice heavy duty materials. Resturant not open all the time and breakfast price list excessively high. No free breakfast like most hotels have. In general for the money, we would not be staying at this hotel again. The staff at check in were not eager to wait on me at check in and in fact went behind closed doors for what sounded like a little meeting while I was left standing there. I know it was off season, but just maybe if they offered a little more like some of the other hotels I stay in, then just maybe their business in the off season would be better. Word of mouth is the best advertisement and they are losing out on this type advertisement..
Other trip Sep 20, 2013
"Glorified Motel; marginal at best"
For the price, I felt the room left a lot to be desired. Beds were OK as was the TV. Did not like the motel format whereby entrance to the room was acessible from the outside (security issue). Clean bathroom but tiny. The only restaurant was also marginal. thx AD
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
I would have been nice not to have traveled back into town,but I enjoyed my stay.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2013
The hotel was so bad that I didn't stay and took a loss of what I had already paid on hotels.com. They should not let this hotel post such nice pictures because the rooms are nothing like the pictures. This is an very motel where they have painted the rooms to try and make it look better. This was the worst I have seen.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
"Pleasant stay."
The room was nice and very clean. Surroundings were beautiful.Staff was helpful and very courteous. Breakfast buffet was good. Room price was reasonable and included admission to Callaway Gardens. The restaurant was good but a little pricey. Overall our experience was very good, and I would stay there again and recommend the hotel.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Pat
"close to sites"
Enjoyed the area and had a good time.
1 night romance trip Sep 10, 2013
"best choice for callaway"
Took over 2 hours to check in, all the bikes were rented, key lock had to be replaced...and we had a great time!!! We had to laugh that several things went wrong, but sometimes things happen. The manager was a great guy and made things right. When visiting Callaway Gardens it really is best to stay on property. It made everything we wanted to do so easy! We loved the huge pool. Even with a lot of people there, it didn't get crowded. The restaurant had friendly service and a delicious turkey burger!!
3 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
Rita
"We loved it and can't wait to go back."
I had read the reviews and thought they were questionable but i chose Callaway because nothing seemed better. I was pleasantly surprised that everything was very nice, modern, clean, safe and comfortable. The cottage had everything we needed. There was a great screened porch. The bathrooms were modern and spacious. The kitchen was stocked with cookware and detergent. The attractions were plentiful too. I have no complaints.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Pine Mountain Inn - Callaway Gardens"
Checked in about 6:30 on a Friday night. The wait looked long but was really quite short. All the hotel staff was very helpful and quick to respond to any request. Our room was clean and very nicely decorated. Wonderful weekend all around.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Sheila
"Nice but need to be more careful"
The room was nice enough. The bed was comfortable. The outside says "old". Remodeling should be done for a fresher look. I was shocked at an incidental charge that I did not know was being actually charged to my account and later found that bc I went thru Hotels.com, should have never been charged to me in the first place. Sure, they quickly put it back on, but as a single mother, this overnight trip was a luxury and this could have caused bank acct issues, had I not just been paid.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2013
Regina
"The hotel overlooks a beautiful lake/golf course"
I thought I had booked the lodge on the site of Callaway Gardens, but it was a near by hotel operated by Calloway Gardens. The hotel is old but very clean and comfortable. It overlooks a beautiful lake and golf course. The gardens are right across the street. We only spent one night, but it was comfortable. Breakfast in the dinning room was on the expense side.
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
Joy
Great value and location to Callaway gardens. Pool is large and easy to get to.Lovely time at a lovely place. Great eating place very near by. Can NOT beat the price and location for the gardens.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Need to improve breakfast"
The breakfast buffet didn't offer any kind of bread unless you asked for.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Way too crowded with families."
Food Overpriced in resort and no decent restaurants in town. The Gardens were not that wonderful. Selby Gardens in Sarasota FL much better where we live. I would not go back. Second floor room with no elevator. Not a bargain at any price.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
very nice weekend get away -accommodations comfortable and clean - nearby gardens with zip line were very nice! we will go back soon -
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
ASL
enjoyed our stay at southern pine cottage in Callaway gardens. Room as claean, location was great. The pool area at Southern pine seemed to be a little run down.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
jane
"Wonderful Lodging next to excellent surroundings"
Rooms were very nice and the golf and gardens were wonderful
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Dennis
"Nice, but a bit outdated."
The 2 bedroom villa that we stayed in was the perfect size for our family with 3 adult children. The beds were very comfortable and the place was clean. The decor is dated, but for the price I guess I can not complain. The maids came at 9:00 every morning expecting to clean, but some of our crew were still asleep. 2 out of the 3 mornings they never came back to clean. I would go back but probably request a more updated villa.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
Millie
Hotel room need to be updated
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
a alderman
ROOM FINE . BALCONY DIRTY WITH WADS OF BLACK HAIR,AND TRASH. HAIR ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR THAT WAS NOT OURS, AND SHOWER THAT DID NOT DRAIN FOR HRS. YOU TAKE A SHOWER AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO DRAIN. NO GUIDE TO THE CHANNELS TO GUIDE A VISITOR...........
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
Room was uncomfortable in that the window had to be opened for light and others walked by and could see in. There was only one chair with no stool. If you moved the desk to the other wall you. Could put two chairs, the curtain didn't cover all of the window which made for a light room at night. This made it hard to sleep. The bathroom sink was too small to hold toiletries for two people. The large closet is a waste of space . Odd room being that it was large yet not comfortable. The first day we did not get room service until 5:00. Then they just handed us clean towels. Having no guest laundry was a disappointment.
3 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"good time"
Nothing fancy, but it was a nice room.
1 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2013
Zack
"Anniversary stay"
We spent our honeymoon at Callaway Gardens and just returned from our 44th anniversary. We booked a room with two queen beds but when we arrived to check in, they upgraded us to a Junior suite with a living room and separate bedroom, king sized bed, and also two baths, this because they found out it was our anniversary. Also there was no additional charge for the upgrade. They are the greatest!
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Jack
"JUST OK"
Years ago our family used to visit Callaway Gardens often but stopped going after a handful of unpleasant experiences (room not ready, room not clean, etc). This trip reminded me of those reasons again. We showed up at 2 pm ready to check into the Inn. Although check-in is not until 4, we thought surely we would be able to get our room. I was wrong - the room was not ready and I was told that I would get a phone call once the room became available. We never did receive that phone call. However, we were allowed to visit the gardens while waiting for the room which was nice. The gardens are not as nice as they were back 8 - 10 years ago but still is a nice place to visit. Once we returned to the Inn again to check in a second time, we discovered that parking is a problem. It is hard to find a parking spot close to the front desk to check and even harder to find a spot to park outside the room. The room was OK although it smelled like paint. As I mentioned, the room was recently remodeled and that is what it looked like - an older hotel room that has been remodeled....nothing great, just OK. The pool is OK and the food is OK (bordering on poor). We do plan to visit the garden again but only if we can get a room at the other hotel on the property.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Liz
"Awesome hotel"
I was very impressed with this hotel!!! My girls and I all were impressed with the location, the staff, and the room. It was child friendly and adult friendly! They had a great swimming pool along with a bird observatory, a gold fish pond, and was perfectly close to the gardens.
Other trip Jun 27, 2013
"comfortable bed"
very nice rennovated room but sheets needed changed when w e checked in. Housekeeping took care of it immediately. The lobby smelled musty, but our room did not. the bed was very comfortable. overall we were pleased with our stay.
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
debbie
"room was near pool"
room was clean & updated. would have liked to have a small fridge in room. we requested 2 rooms 2 full beds and were given 2 rooms 2 kings - they sent someone up immediately to give us keys to rooms that we had requested
Other trip Jun 16, 2013
"Beautiful location, great staff."
The room was very good, though the bathroom was a bit small. The open closet/coffee area was helpful for storing luggage and pool supplies for me and my niece, nephew, wife. The best part was the back door that opened to a lovely little patio looking out over a grassy field and then the lake. It had a table and chairs. Every staff member I encountered was extremely friendly and helpful. And the gardens offer great recreation for outdoor lovers: bike trails, golf, fishing, nature walks, lake swimming with mini golf, shuffleboard, etc. We will be back.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2013
"Kid Friendly"
wonderful!! extremely family oriented.. Kids will love it!
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2013
Terry
"Relaxation at its Best!"
Most relaxing!! The newly remodeled room was outstanding and the staff was excellent in taking care of our needs. A special thank you to all of the staff and especially front desk clerk Tera for helping us with the room selection. The resort is beautiful with endless hiking and biking trails!! You can rent boats and bicycles and sometimes you get a free hour or two with an advance registration! The lake was outanding with lots of sun and sand!! Swimming pools, golf , gardens, butterfly pavillion and much more!! The resort location is great for a quick 30-45 min. drive to FT. Benning/ Columbus Ga., FDR Warm Springs, Auburn University and the WW2 Tuskegee Airman's museum run by the National Park Service!!. Eat at the fine resort restaurant or drive 5-10 minutes to Pine Mountain for other eateries..All of the restaurants offered above average dining and reasonable pricing. Don't miss FDR's summer "White House" in Warm Springs Ga. The resort is truly one of the best for couples and families!! Have fun..We loved it!!...Bill & Aleta
2 night trip May 26, 2013
Bill & Aleta
"Callaway Gardens"
This hotel has seen a lot of activity and is beginning to show wear & tear. With few visitors, the breakfast buffet was ill-attended and we elected to go elsewhere; pricing was over the top. Callaway is really a Park rather than a Garden. Best time is in early Spring when azaleas are in full bloom. We were about 30 days late. Our visit was part of a roundtrip , no way to change the dates.
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"adequate"
Lousy, Air conditioner recycled every ten minutes and sounded like a large jet taking off. Housesmaids were loud and seemingly not concerned about the noises they made with their carts, this started before 8am.
1 night business trip May 28, 2013
"It's not what you reserved, but..."
Apparently rooms are randomly reassigned because I heard multiple complaints at the front desk and on the grounds. We reserved a room with two queens but got one king bed. That's tough for a family. They couldn't move us since it was a late arrival and they were full. No roll aways and the promised additional bedding never showed up. We didn't get the requested room until we were standing at the front desk at 6 am, threatening to leave. Not sure what they were thinking. I am thinking I'll stay somewhere else from now on.
Other trip May 29, 2013
"Reservation screw-up AGAIN!"
I have stayed at the Callaway Inn twice in 10 years. They could not get my room request correct either time. This is a very fundamental process in order for quality service to be delivered. They could not do it correctly. It took about an hour to correct the problem with no apology for screw up. The front desk attendant assure me it was not her fault but it was the computer's fault. That was our only comment from the staff.
1 night trip May 24, 2013
Senior traveler
"Still as great a place as it has always been."
Great!!!
2 night trip Apr 17, 2013
"Mixed review"
I love Callaway Gardens an the convenience of the mountain inn and the fact that the garden admissions is included make it worth putting up with some not so nice rooms. They apparently did a partial update, but used the old furniture and didn't and TV. The beds and linens are nice, but the rest of the room left a lot to be desired. The patio outside our room hadn't been swept or cleaned as there was someone's trash left on the table. Hopefully they will do better with the rooms they are currently refurbishing. The front desk clerk was not overly friendly and that was really the only contact we had with the staff.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2013
Lindsay
"Quiet and peaceful!"
Staff was friendly and answered all questions. Staff at Callaway Gardens were very friendly and offered/suggested other activities available. Local grocery store not impressisve. If you forget basic items go to the "Family Dollar", they have more variety. No refrigerators/microwaves in the room. Bring a cooler if you want to stock/save on drinks.
Other trip Apr 14, 2013
Vickie
"Plenty of room for the whole family."
The staff members were very helpful with the check-in, check-out and any questions asked. The cleaning staff did a wonderful job. I was very impressed with the size of our cottage. All the comforts of home! Plan to return with more family members.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"room smelled paint"
room smelled paint. there were no other rooms available to move to so had to sleep with paint smell. woke up couple of times to let some air in the room.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013