All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America

"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel, super nice staff, clean rooms. Everything was perfect!
3 night trip with friends May 24, 2015
Carmen Melisa
"Highly recommended"
The hotel was well situated to both business and entertainment locations. Service was good and room and hotel cleanliness were great. Very comfortable beds and room accommodations. I would highly recommend it as a great place to stay in the Los Angeles area.
3 night business trip May 20, 2015
Sheri
"Girls Weekend"
Great except the $45 a day for parking!
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
Luisa
"good hotel"
no complain
7 night business trip May 3, 2015
"a two nights stay, quiet and comfortable"
we ended up at the Omni due to a change of reservation. The original property that we were supposed to stay at was going through some major renovations and reconstruction, so the rooms that they DID have available were not ideal. first I must say that the manager of that property was very kind and professional, he gave us no grief and was very accommodating. He canceled our reservation without any charges or any other problems. The staff at the Omni were also very nice and accommodating.We were helped with our luggage out of the car, and checked in without delay. the young man that took our bags up was nice and gave us the run down of the hotel and surrounding area. The room faced out to a beautiful view. Room 1131 is Clean and quiet. the bed was very comfortable. we didn't eat at the restaurant, Noe, but the menu looked delicious. we opted for no room service as we were only there for 2 nights. This is a nice property with excellent service. My only gripe is that they should not charge $45/night for parking, no matter what "level" I am.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are so happy we were able to accommodate you during your visit to Los Angeles. Our staff is always appreciative of the feedback from our guests. We look forward to your next visit.
2 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Enjoyable stay"
I stayed 5 nights at the Omni while traveling for business. My flight was delayed and I checked in late at night. My room was ready and perfectly sized. There was a nice sitting area with a desk. The king size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom included a tub and shower. I spent some time walking in the early evening a few nights. There were certainly a mix of trendy spots and scary characters. Many great restaurants very close. I recommend using Uber to take you around vs walking after dark. Other things to note include excellent room service menu and beautiful interiors. I would stay here again.
5 night business trip May 17, 2015
"A great stay"
The Omni lived up to all expectations, the room was great but the staff there was outstanding. Highly recommend this hotel.
4 night trip May 16, 2015
Jesus
"Good, fair, nice."
It was good; fair priced, comfortable, nice people for the most part.
3 night business trip May 7, 2015
Gabriel
"Great Service"
The staff was beyond delightful.
"Great last minute stay"
Excellent one night stay!
Lorrie
"Needs remodeling"
This hotel is in dire need of a makeover. I won't be staying there again. It looked old, bathtub was in bad shape, minibar lock was broken and the lights didn't work properly. Staff were very nice, so that was a plus.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We appreciate your feedback, and truly apologize for the poor condition of the room you were in. We hope you can provide us more specific room details so that we can ensure the necessary guestroom repairs are completed. Thank you for your patience and understanding! We hope we can exceed your expectations in the future.
"Go go..."
Wonderful weekend stay....Best place to stay and meet friends...Although I didn't have time to explore all OMNI ...(only 1night)...but everyone there are very friendly...I recommend to stay there if you need to do things in Downtown during weekend...
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It was an honor to be your “home” while you were visiting with friends in Los Angeles. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back soon.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
"Great stay inspite of Kujo!"
My stay was awesome inspite of an inconsiderate patron that left their barking dog unattended in the room all night. The staff was sincerely apologetic and tried to make up for the inconvenience in every way. I would definitely come back!
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are once again truly sorry for the disruption during your stay. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we worked to resolve the issue. We hope your next stay will be a much more quieter experience.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
Shonda
"Great weekend getaway in the heart of downtown L.A"
Great place to stay on weekends when we come to L.A. to visit family. Close to restaurants, MOCA, and the Grand Central Market. The Omni is lovely, fresh flowers in lobby and hallways, comfortable rooms. We had a great view on the 15th floor. Staff are friendly and helpful.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
Excellent, friendly staff.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"I'd stay there again"
From Bay Area to LA for a family wedding. Great location, food in hotel restaurant very good, room very good. Very good value. The most important was the staff was truly terrific, very helpful. The courtesy car was a big unexpected plus for us.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
Thank you for allowing us to share in such a joyous occasion! We hope the wedding was a wonderful time with family. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Room was great and bed was fantastic! parking fee"
was nice but 45 a day for parking was a little steep especially had a meeting and they charged them 45.00 each to park. I wasn't too happy with that
2 night business trip May 8, 2015
Saverio
"Too quiet - nothing to do"
The hotel was great, but the area was not very active. Very quiet and nothing really going on. If you like an active night life, this would not be the area you would stay in. Concierge recommended a tour Legends Tour...it was a lot of fun and the guide was great. I would recommend that as well.
6 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"expected more"
expected more
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your stay. We look forward to any specific feedback you can provide insight on,
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Great stay and would go back."
Stayed overnight for a next day flight. Great everything and I would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"Jewel in downtown LA"
Awesome place, loved every moment of my stay here.
1 night business trip May 2, 2015
Byron
"Nice hotel in downtown LA"
Nice hotel and nice and efficient staff; the quickest check in ever; liked the gym and pool; found the food pricey, especially the teeny fruit cup which couldn't have been smaller and less appetizing; but overall nice stay, would recommend and will definitely stay there again next time I'm in LA.
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Wish I could have stayed longer"
This was a quick one-night stay for business. The lobby seating area was quiet and conducive to a brief meeting. My client met me at the hotel for a meeting before dinner and a ballgame and the valet staff held his car out front at no charge while we held our meeting. The hotel was exceptional and the area worth exploring - I just wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy it all.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Jesse
"Excellent Omni stay for business"
The staff was amazing!!!
2 night business trip May 3, 2015
Dorothy
"Great Hotel experience"
Unnecessary high restaurant costs
2 night business trip May 2, 2015
VINCENT
"My one day stay"
Most of the hotel employees were very nice and helpful. Everything I requested was delivered in a timely matter. The bed was really comfortable. I wasn't a fan of the valet parking, it was very disorganized. My husband called in ahead of time to have our car ready. I went down there waited a couple min decided to ask valet front desk if the car got taken out yet. She informed me that she didn't see it so the driver must have it. I waited about 8-10min unt a driver ask if I was waiting for my car, I replied yes. He ask my room # and come to find out she never pulled my keys out when my husband called nor when I questioned it. It seemed like I wasn't the only one she was doing that to.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Trista
"Nice hotel in downtown LA"
Nice hotel that's in downtown LA. It's not really near alot of restaurants in close proximity, but not too far of a drive.
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Simon
"Great price,nice place."
This was just a quick overnight stay for us but we enjoyed it. Hotel is in a nice are, easy to walk to beach and restaurants,etc. This is a great deal because the hotels on the ocean just across the street were anywhere from $300-1000/night. We were pleased, there was a $10 fee for overnight parking in the garage but we found a meter right out front that was free from 7pm-8am so that worked perfect. Laguna has a free trolley that is available until 11pm but most everything was only a 5 min walk. We really enjoyed it and would go back. There is a little road noise but it didn't bother us.
2 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
Christina
"Nice mid priced hotel"
Great hotel
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Noah
"Can't wait to come back."
Staff was very friendly, accommodating, and informative. Our stay was very relaxing and worry free. The free car service excellent.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"Perfect hotel for visiting LA"
The staff was very nice and helpful!
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Denise
"Favorite downtown hotel"
Beautiful rooms, good location
2 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Great stay! Beautiful entrance with all of those fresh flowers in the lobby!
1 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"omniiiiiii!!!!!"
it was amazing , close to everything i love the omni drive service !! we went for a concert and were driven there !
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Casey
"Nice!"
Very nice hotel this is the 3rd time we have stayed. Hotel staff very nice!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"Omni-tastic"
First rate hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Terry
"Outstanding Stay"
Due to a late business meeting, I had to stay in downtown to be near my office. This was an amazing stay. The staff at the Omni Hotel are outstanding and the car valet was impeccable. I will definitely be staying here again!
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2015
Rachel
"Hotel in middle of downtown"
Nice hotel, but hard to get in and out due to location and undersized entry for vehicles. There is a nice pool and workout place, but no hot tub.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
The best hotel I ever stayed in California. The room was clean. The staff was really nice. However the price for parking was to much $45 for parking for one night. TO MUCH!!!!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
The hotel was very clean and comfortable. I like the fact that there was a Subway across the street and MOCA was right next door. My biggest complaint was the cost for valet. Really, Omni! The $45.00 fee is incredible greedy! The customers are already paying to stay at your hotel and I feel you should reward them by at least charging a price that shows you are grateful. There are parking garages nearby, but as a woman you need to consider your safety especially in downtown LA so you are forced to pay that ungrateful valet parking price. Omni you really need to show your customers that you are thankful for their service. Stop charging $45.00 for parking!! Although I thought the hotel was clean and the staff was friendly, I will not be staying there again until the parking price is lowered
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Excellent place to stay"
Excellent hotel.It's the only place I will stay when we decide to sound the night and not drive home to Tehachapi which is 2 hours away. My only complaint is that the bar bath and hand soap they have in the bathroom leaves a white film on body and hands. Try using Dove products for soap. They are the best.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"One of the very best!"
One of the very best hotels I ever stayed at. Go for the Club rooms on 16-17th floor with lounge, cocktails, breakfast etc. - you will not be disappointed!
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Omni is a fine hotel with great accommodations and an even nicer staff. I wasn't very impressed with the area around the hotel at all, but I was perfectly happy staying in my room.
2 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Wonderful!"
This was the best hotel experience I've ever had - both personal and for work. The front desk rep who checked us in was upbeat and offered us a number of comps for staying. Our room was large, clean and the bed was very comfortable. We walked everywhere as the hotel is perfectly centralized in Downtown LA. All-in-all a great hotel, great service and we'll definitely be back.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Jenna
"Great hotel!"
My son and I attended a Lakers game and The Lakers stunk it up...of course but The Omni Hotel was fantastic!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
randall
"Perfect accommodations!"
Here with son while he is recovering for surgery. Everything and everyone have been fantastic...comfortable, quiet, accommodating...with many accessible amenities in the hotel and surrounding community. If our stay is this positive under these circumstances, imagine how great yours will be!
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are sorry to hear your son had to undergo surgery. We appreciate the opportunity to help make this stay as comfortable as possible for him and for you. We hope it was a successful surgery, and that he is on the road to complete healing.
2 night family trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice downtown stay"
Business trip, convenient to Union Station and meeting location
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are so glad to hear we provided a convenient location for your business needs. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Nice hotel in downtown LA and near Union station"
great staff and doormen, room is decent, great breakfast buffet
Elaine
We stayed overnight in order to attend the LA Opera. Our stay was excellent. The food is great; the service is awesome and our room was great! I will be back!
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We hoped you enjoyed the show at the Opera. Thank you for the opportunity to host you during your time in the Los Angeles area. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Sherrod
"Gorgeous!"
Beautiful hotel will lovely live flowers & close to amenities!!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015