All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here251 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA, 90012, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A relaxing evening."
Hotel staff were all very friendly and helpful, including valet, front desk, and room service. Food from room service good, but very expensive for what you get. Room was very clean, and I enjoyed the TV, comfortable bed and make up mirror in the morning. My car was waiting for me in the morning as valet from evening arranged. Would definitely recommend and stay here again for business.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Honeymoon Getaway"
Great stay and great customer service. Great and convinient restaurant on the third floor with delicious meals! Convinient cafe and small gift shop for small purchases. Excellent customer service all around the hotel, the valet was very courteous and hard working. Only one suggestion would be, that if there was a way to Maybe have a small fridge in the room in case the customer needs one. Other than that, everything was excellent.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
Thank you for celebrating such a special occasion with us! We are more than delighted to know we could make your honeymoon stay in Los Angeles a memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back for many anniversaries in the future!
2 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
Rodrigo
"AMAZING STAFF!"
Our stay was FANTASTIC. The hotel staff was so friendly and accommodating. We made reservations in the hotel's restaurant and upon check-in the amazing concierge gave us additional comp. drink tickets to use at the bar/restaurant. Both were top notch. We are absolutely staying here again on our next visit. Our expectations were surpassed.
2 night business trip Dec 6, 2014
"I'd stay again for sure."
Great hotel, friendly staff and easy access to sightseeing and financial district. Great rooms
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Garrett
"Visiting LA"
We had a great time at this hotel! It's location was amazing and our view from the 10th floor was really cool. We could see the Disney Concert Hall from our window. The front desk staff was really helpful as well, I woke up in the middle of the night thirsty and we had just run out of bottled water, the front desk sent up bottled water for free. The car service was a really nice amenity as well. We tried a bunch of restaurants in the area and we were able to call the car to take us and pick us up. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night romance trip Feb 19, 2015
Shaine
"la stay"
Toi was the best ever! So attentive and nice. especially to our littlest. She made our stay worth it!
3 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
Derrek
"The little things"
Where to start? The hotel was visually nice but there were enough small issues that it made the overall stay less pleasant. No housekeeping service on Sunday. Room keys not working on Monday (despite having checked in with the desk twice). Elevators loooong to arrive on Sunday and Monday morning. Chose to take the stairs to go to the 3rd for coffee but every floor was locked up tight. Scary. $45 a day valet parking is ridiculous especially given that the time it takes to get the car.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Kimberly
"Very Pleased!"
Everything was perfect, we had no complaints. Great service and great room! Location is right on point; central to everywhere we wanted to go!
3 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
"Hotel Omni"
The staff were so friendly and accomodating! The hotel itself was old and not as fancy as I would have liked. The food was delicious but very exensive....and I am living in NYC!
2 night trip Feb 20, 2015
Christine
"Nice and clean hotel"
It was a good hotel for us, and the view of my room was quite good. It is located in downtown, so we could walk around near city hall, walt disney concert hall and MOCA.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Liz
"Downtown LA"
This is one of the best Hotels in downtown LA. It is a little ways to Staples if that is what you are going for, but taxi easy to everywhere.....
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Brett
"Convenient and Comfortable LA downtown hotel"
This was my 3rd stay at the LA Omni and I love this place. The quality of the service and the elegance of the hotel is wonderful.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
ANN
"Great location for access to Concert Hall and MOCA"
We had tickets for the L.A. Philharmonic at the Disney Concert Hall and had only to walk past the MOCA and cross the street for the concert. We had a very nice dinner at Noe in the hotel. All in all a very nice over night in L.A.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Awesome hotel, parking too expensive"
Fantastic hotel. I will stay here again. The only thing I did not like at all is that the parking is valet only, $45 a night. That's a ridiculous price. They should lower it. Other than that, great stay!
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
JESSICA
"Terrible hotel do not stay here"
Terrible outdated hotel with terrible staff defiantly not worth the money.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are truly disappointed to hear that we failed to exceed your expectations during your recent stay with us. We hope to have the opportunity to receive further details in order to properly address any issues you experienced. It is our goal to provide a home away from home for our guests, and we hope to be able to do just that in a future visit.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Gadi
"Top tier downtown hotel"
I stay in downtown LA regularly for business. Thus far this hotel has provided the greatest bang for the buck, its amenities are comparable to hotels that are $100 more per night. Spacious, comfortable room, with adequate views. They do not provide self parking so it is rather expensive to host guests.
2 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
TYRONE
"Convenient to Downtown"
We visited a friend who lives downtown. The location was very convenient for us. The bar and restaurant were excellent as well as the service and attentiveness of the staff. Valet parking service was fantastic, but pricey to a Midwesterner. The bellmen were extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Perfect Central Location!"
Great location for doing anything in Downtown LA. Beautiful accommodations as well.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Austin
Friendly staff. Valet brought up a forgotten phone and jacket in car.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Convenient for our plans"
I was impressed by the amenities. My only complaint is the pool does not get any sun and is isolated from the world!
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Sandra
"Thirsty"
Overall our stay was great, however, the trash was not emptied upon arrival. We also would have appreciated vending machines or anywhere to purchase water aside from the $6.00 bottle offered in the room.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed your stay. Please accept our apologies for the condition of your room when you first arrived. Your comments will be used to continue the proper training for our housekeeping staff. We hope you will provide us the opportunity to welcome you back in the future.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
caitlin
"Grammy weekend in LA"
The hotel was fine. Very limited dining options. Also they charged a lot for daily internet and blocked reception on my phone. Employees were very nice. We were there Grammy weekend. I think they should have had more staff available particularly a second concierge. The one they had was backed up all the time. And other staff had no clue on local restaurants, distances to attractions, public transportation options, etc.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We appreciate your feedback, and are deeply sorry to hear about the wait time for our concierge services. Your comments provide great insight into our guests' needs, and we will be able to plan more efficiently in the future. Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you back!
3 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Joanne
"Nice hotel near many great restaurants"
We stayed here over Valentine's weekend for a mini getaway and were very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I have never stayed at an Omni Hotel but would definitely use this chain again after our experience. The staff was very attentive, friendly, and accommodating. Our room was large and comfortable with nice furnishings. The location was great for us, as we planned to spend the weekend downtown exploring Little Tokyo and the Arts District. We also used the town car quite a bit when going to a movie and out to dinner. Robin was very friendly and we never had to wait long for him to show up. Great service! I love that this hotel is just up a flight of stairs from Grand Central Market, the best place in LA to get a great, casual breakfast, in my opinion. I would recommend this hotel in the future to family and friends that are looking for a place to stay in the area.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We appreciate your feedback, and Robin will be delighted to know she could help exceed your expectations.
Carolyn
"Great downtown hotel!"
Friendly helpful staff, beautiful comfortable room, great food!
"Friendly hotel in a prime location"
The hotel is very conveniently located downtown just a short drive to all the places we wanted to visit - MOMA, LACMA, Jewelry District shops and some great restaurants. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful in printing out maps for us to find the quickest & easiest way to our destinations. I would highly recommend the Omni.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
It sounds as if you had a very enjoyable visit to Downtown Los Angeles. Thank you for letting us be a part of it! We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2015
"Awesome Hotel!!"
Staff was super friendly, hotel food was delicious!! Couldn't ask for a better stay!
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Theresa
"quality but lacking quantity"
good
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are sorry to hear your stay was less than exceptional. We would love to hear what areas were lacking quantity, and determine how we could make improvements to meet the needs of our guests. We hope to have the opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Overnight in LA for business"
Hotel was clean and nice but a little dated. Shower is a narrow tub and lacked water pressure. Staff was helpful and friendly, but the 40 USD parking is a bit much and added to the bill without discussion or notification. Bar was nice with good food.
1 night business trip Feb 10, 2015
Greg
"LA Omni"
Stay was for opera and a few other events. Hotel decorations are tasteful and pleasant. There were no problems except for one small one: the staff had trouble getting us the newspaper to our door that we asked for -- sometimes the wrong one, sometimes too many, a small matter.
5 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"Nice hotel but bad service."
When I were told check in time is at 3pm, I went up to the front desk at 3:15pm to check in and they tell me my room won't be ready possibly for another hour. I went back in an hour to check the status of my room that was supposed to be ready an hour and a half ago, the receptionist had said to me "As you can see I have this list that I am working on, so if you will let me work then maybe I can get to you faster." I was shocked by her response. Let you work so you can get to me faster? All I wanted to know was how much longer until my room is ready because I had dinner reservation for my birthday and I need time to get ready. I was not impressed with the customer service but the room was clean and nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2015
Rita
"Omni is a Gem"
Quick but lovely - hotel is well priced for the area and appointments. Very comfortable and quiet.
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
Tina
Excelent hotel stay in this hotel because is the best
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
jhonmel
"Rest and relaxation"
The stay was very comfortable. The room was a beautiful suite, the service was excellent and the hotel was spotless.
1 night business trip Jan 31, 2015
Wayne
"Perfect downtown location."
I've stayed here many times. The rooms are spacious, the beds are comfortable, the front desk staff is responsive, and I can walk to museums, restaurants and the Music Center.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"A++, Cheers!"
Loved the service & the convenience of thr location!!! Staff was super friendly - they always greeted me & asked if I needed any assistance. The hotel was also very clean. I enjoyed both nights of my stay :)
2 night trip Jan 31, 2015
olivia
"Good rooms!"
Business convention
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"very good !!"
it was great !!
3 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
Nice hotel, centerally located.
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2015
Chelsea
"Enjoyed my stay"
I had a very comfortable bed. The shower was good. I enjoyed lunch at the Grand Café. I love the location. I will definitely come back.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2015
"Best hotel in Southern California"
I always stay here when I'm in LA. I tried other hotels in the area but none compares to the Omni!!!
2 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Great place to stay downtown LA"
Helpful staff, great location, very pleasant rooms.
3 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
"Nice hotel in downtown"
Great customer service, very clean room and in a great location. Just a short walk to many of L.A.'s attraction like Grand Central Market and the Walt Disney Concert Hall to name a few.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are happy to hear you enjoyed the sites surrounding our hotel. It was a pleasure o be your home away from home, and we look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"Good for a weekend stay"
Very comfortable room and friendly, helpful staff. Only complaint is the extremely high cost of overnight valet parking, but staff can help with other options in the neighborhood. Very convenient location to many LA neighborhoods and freeways. We walked to several fun restaurants nearby (yes in downtown LA!) and the hotel bar had a nice selection of food and drinks.
3 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Catherine
"A nice place to get away!!!"
I had a great time at the omni, staff is very attentive,room was clean,but I had a room next to a join room and I can hear the people next door to me, and I requested a room with a view and they told I would have to pay an extra 25 plus tax if I wanted the room, I thought it was crazy, because I recently stayed at the resedence marriot at L.A. Live and when I requested a room with a view, they said is our pleasure to accommodate your request, so I thought I was super nice!!!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
mayra
"Good hotel"
When we showed up I was very impressed by the hotel. It wa very nice. And the service was great
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Dakota
"gracious staff"
I've stayed 3 times in the last 2 months and the staff has always been very pleasant, helpful and professional.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"Perfect City views"
Great place for a romantic getaway.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great couple's getaway"
From the time we checked in to the the time we checked out, we had a beautiful weekend getaway. Our room was a little more than I expected, but the view was perfect. We used the robes provided left them on the floor and they were not replaced. We didn't like the noise level coming from the other rooms because it was very noisey. We ordered room service and when the food arrived it was cold. Other than minor issues, we had a great time.
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Gina
"Super dee duper"
Great room. Large and clean. Not much to see per say. The location is the heart of LA so its the more business center than the fun, exciting west side. The bar had a piano player which was lovely but the bartenders were not wanting to be there one bit. Great hotel all in all. Would stay again but wont be because im more interested in other areas...
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Georgie
"Right in the heart of downtown"
The staff was very courteous and friendly. Our room was spacious and nice. I like all the extra couches and food places in the hotel/by the hotel.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015