All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
251 S Olive St, Los Angeles, CA, 90012, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Quite clean
    Great room
    Regular internet service
"Great hotel great staff."
Excellent!!! Was there for the AC/DC concert at Dodger Stadium. Very convenient.Great bar. Staff great. Hotel very nice. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2015
We had a nice experience. All of the staff greeted us with smiles and we're very helpful.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
"Beautiful hotel close to Dodger Stadium"
Fantastic! Upon arrival we were greeted by two valets and two bellmen. Even though we didn't need any assistance, the bellmen were still sweet and helpful. In the past, at other hotels, when I have told bellmen I didn't need help they have walked away in a huff...they equate "no help" with "no tip". These men were still welcoming. At check-in we were again greeted cheerfully and surprise!!! An upgrade! An even more lovely room with access to the Executive Lounge. The lounge was managed by a lovely young woman who was VERY attentive and at all times aware of whatever supplies, food, or drink were needed. We were there from 5:00 to approximately 6:30p.m. Sept.28th (I'm sorry, I did not get the young lady's name). However, please note. She is an asset to your hotel and to your company. The room was great! Extremely clean and well-appointed. My friend and I are both International Flight Attendants, based in Los Angeles. Between the two of us we have well over fifty years seniority, staying in hotels in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. We've seen it all, so to speak. This property is OUTSTANDING!
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Elaine
"good stay"
The room was clean and very comfortable bed. The only real problem was the AC it really didn't blow that great even on High setting. While dressing in bathroom NO AIR what so ever so you would put make up and do hair only to be sweating it off and wet!
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Schoohie's
"nice place to stay high parking fees"
quick get away hotel was nice clean parking was way to high in cost
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
Namon
"Bug bites"
Everything was great. The staff and the food were perfection! One thing that did notice was that I woke up with bites all over my body while I was there during my 3 day stay. I wasnt feeling well so I stayed in my room most of the time. There might have been a mosquito in my room or maybe bedbugs. I didnt notice anything unusual on my bed itself. The linens looked clean. Otherwise, it was a wonderful experience.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are sorry to hear that you were not feeling well during your stay. We hope you have fully recovered by now. Your comments are appreciated, and we will share them with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2015
Maritza
It was a great stay .. Thank you omni !
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
"Everything was fine"
Service was good. The room was fine. You can only Valet park for $48 a day and we didn't see any other parking nearby. We didn't eat there, but was in the bar and all was fine there (4 drinks $50 during Happy Hour.) There was nothing special about it at all. We probably would not return.
1 night family trip Sep 16, 2015
"They don't 'like' hotels.com"
The rooms were terrific. Beds were very comfortable. Restaurants and all of the employees were exceptional. The front desk however was a nightmare. After traveling in excess of 12 hours we were greeted by someone at the front desk who told us there were no reservations in our name! We had reserved TWO rooms.i told him the rooms were under the same last name to please check. He announced he had no rooms reserved in our last name...I told him we had booked through 'hotels.com' and the guy responded with "we HATE them"!??? All and all a very nice hotel and a terrific price through hotels. Com but not worth the embarrassment and aggravation from the inefficiency and poor attitude at the front desk. It was very obvious that we were treated differently because we reserved through hotels.com. Going to stay at a different hotel the next time I'm in LA. they can keep their poor attitude!
3 night business trip Sep 19, 2015
PAUL J
"Amazing accommodations and price!"
My wife and I came up for a mini getaway. The hotel staff was very friendly, and more than happy to help with anything we asked. The room was beautiful and provided great lighting. If we ever come through Los Angeles in the future, we WILL stay here again!
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Brandon
"Everything for a perfect stay"
Great location Wonderful service Perfect for business traveller My first choice hotel in LA
1 night business trip Sep 17, 2015
Caroline
"Good Stay in DTLA"
It was a pretty good stay for the most part. The hotel room was clean, the staff was friendly and kind. The only problem I had was that hotels.com did not inform that there would be a $200 deposit for incidentals due at check-in. I didnt want a hold on my card considering that the room was paid for in advance, so the hotel was kind enough to let us use cash. There is also no street parking and valet is $45/day with in and out privileges so be prepared to pay extra for parking. Not really a big deal considering the hotel is in DTLA. However, there are several parking garages nearby but they're not within walking distance. Overall it was a great stay!
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
M.Everett
"Good place to stay downtown"
Good hotel - it would be great with free internet in the rooms.
4 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
sherri
Walking distance from the Opera. Parking was too expensive
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Athos
Lovely, tranquil ambience and very friendly staff. Sterling in the lounge restaurant was a delight and the piano man is exceptional. Highly recommend this property!
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2015
Marianne
"Excellent experience from start to finish"
Excellent experience - from the valet parking to reception to the room (especially the bed). Highly recommend for your stay in downtown LA.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Weeding Trip"
The Omni Hotel was great! The rooms are clean, spacious, and we'll maintained, oh... and their king size bed was very comfortable too! As soon as I arrived to the Hotel I was greeted by friendly valet attendants and my check in to the hotel was quick and easy.I will definitely stay here again in the future.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Emmanuel
"so far so good"
nice price but expensive parking
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
HaoZhe
"Incredible staff! Great service. Great Location."
My wife and I have a habit of exploring, and one thing I very much enjoy are large cities. We chose the hotel as part of our Labor Day SoCal four day adventure, and really got the most of it's location. Truly just moments from the expressway, there isn't a bad view in the house and you are within walking distance of very cool locations. We hit up Little Tokyo for some seriously awesome Ramen for the first night and strolled through the city atmosphere wide-eyed at the beautiful architecture that L.A. promises. We are hikers so we didn't mind the photogenic sidewalk routes, but cabs and Uber drivers are everywhere, and the valet at this location is a well oiled machine. We hit up Hollywood and just about every tourist spot the next day and I'm confident if you are wanting to see anywhere in the area, this is the location you're hoping for.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Alex
"Friendly staff"
Friendly and helpful staff Great location for downtown activitied
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Excellent Everything"
Not a single complaint about this hotel! Everything was beyond 5stars for us! Staff location town car pool fitness room and concierge was excellent! We appreciated everything they did for us! Totally recommend Omni for anyone traveling to Los Angeles!
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
ryan
Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Diff entity staying again when in LA.
2 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2015
Juan
"Festival getaway"
Its a really comfortable and stylish hotel within walking distance of downtown which is the prime reason I picked it. During the day they have some fruit infused waters that are nice to grab as you head out for the day. But they seem to enjoy nickel and diming their guests, ie 10 per day for wi-fi and 48 per day for parking. I found a parking garage down the street for an overnight rate of 16 per day. On a positive note the bar makes a good Manhattan and they have friendly customer service.
3 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Samuel
It was great only thing was missing was a microwave to warm up my food for guest to use.
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Shannon
"5 star Omni"
Beautiful hotel with a very accommodating staff. The drinks at the bar were amazing!!!
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
Shannana
The valet were the nicest people I met in LA.
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Keith
"Almost fine. Your suggestion will NOT be heard"
It was ok overall. Please be aware that parking will cost you $50/ night. I asked them about any fees or charges I should know about when I checked in and they didn't mention anything about parking, which was NOT included in the contract either. I had the option to park at my friends apartment two blocks away for free but I thought parking was included. Nevertheless, I got charged for every night, although two of those nights I barely even parked two hours. And when I called afterwards to suggest that they should be a bit more informative and transparent about their fees, the gentleman on the other line practically blew me off and had no interest whatsoever in listening on what I had to say. It was overall a good experience but the lack of consideration for the customer and what I had to say just ruined my experience there. Please be aware
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
Thank you for staying with us! We are absolutely disappointed to hear about the service you received from our staff. Please know that that attitude is not acceptable to us, and we will address it with the appropriate department heads. Helen Simmons General Manager
4 night trip Aug 24, 2015
ERION
Beautiful place to stay quick ride to anywhere in LA and museum is next door but no jacuzzi!!!
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Chuck
"AMAZING, so accommodating, great staff!!!"
They went above and beyond to make our stay amazing!!! We asked for batteries in the middle of the night and in 10 minutes they were knocking with batteries for us. The view is amazing, the staff all great. Will definitely stay here next time I go to L.A for concerts.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2015
"nice stay in dtla"
great stay! really nice staff, from the front desk to room service to car service peeps, everyone was lovely. perfect location & great room. not the trendy modern standard, where our friends stayed, but much quieter & low key for the sleep we needed after fyf fest. would definitely stay again. tasty breakfast options too with blue bottle on the menu - yum! also loved the fruit-infused water served during the day in the lobby. what to know: valet parking is $$$, but it's dtla; fridge is locked & for their stuff only, so request a fridge if needed; toiletries are fine, but soap was harsh on sensitive skin, so bring your own if you are picky or have sensitive skin.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
martin
Awesome
2 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Arturo
Expensive, no free wifi, valet was 58 a night
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
We had a lovely stay at the Omni. The service was wonderful. We stayed on the concierge floor which was great for breakfast and late afternoon munchies and drinks. Our server up on this floor, Angelo, was very nice and attentive. We would go back!!
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Kathryn
"Good stay, pricey though !!!"
The stay was good ! It was quiet and serene ! The hotel was clean, room was clean. Internet sucks( doesn't matter that it's free ) and the parking is way too expensive . $48 per car per night! Ridiculous !!!! Especially knowing there is no where else to park for the hotel ( no self parking ) so you have to pay the $48 for vallet ! Otherwise the stay was great. Me and the hubby enjoyed some QT here.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Taylor Swift get away"
Besides the cost for valet which is the only way to park your car I was very satisfied with your hotel. Very clean, very quiet. Enjoyed my stay.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice ,quiet rooms"
the room was nice, clean, quiet. Our only complaint was the Noe Restaurant was a huge disappointment. We always like to dine at the hotel we stay at . The menu was very limited, expensive and service was marginal for a place that wasn't the slightest bit busy. The Grand Cafe for breakfast was great! A more varied dinner menu with some regular food options would be a welcome addition for Noe.
5 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Virginia
"Great experience every time!"
Wonderful service and hotel....
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Angela
"Location, Service, Food"
The Omni has become my hotel of choice in LA. Situated downtown for easy access to office buildings and several sites, a courtesy car is offered for transportation within three miles of the hotel. The food is exceptional so we rarely eat out. There's nice outside seating at the bar and outside the coffee shop.
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Tyra
"Good for business travelers"
This hotel is walking distance to the courthouse. It is a good business traveler type hotel. The rooms are big. The hotel is bordered by busy streets and you can hear the car/street noise easily in the rooms. Ask for a room on a higher floor to avoid the noise. It serves a purpose but would not choose the hotel if I was traveling for pleasure/tourism. Would otherwise prefer more of a resort type hotel.
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
Thank you for your review. I apologize for your experience with your room request. It is certainly our goal to impress our guests with our customer service and it is very unfortunate that your request was not handled expeditiously. We hope you will give us another opportunity for us to demonstrate the level of service on which we pride ourselves. Helen Simmons, General Manager
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
The bathroom could use a small table or shelves to place items on. No makeup mirror
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Gilberto
"We visited our daughter who lives downtown L. A."
Check in was smooth, and very pleasant. Room was very nice and clean with a very comfortable bed!!! I would highly recommend this to both families or couples... Omni Is the only way to relax in comfort...
Response by Omni Los Angeles Hotel at California Plaza
We are so glad we can be a convenient and enjoyable place for you to stay while visiting your daughter. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty! Please do not hesitate to let any of our helpful associates know if we may be of any assistance during your upcoming visits. Helen Simmons, General Manager
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Classy Hotel, but the usual nickel and diming..."
Classy hotel, large comfortable rooms, friendly staff, nice outdoor pool. At check-in my wife and I were put in a nice room... with a view of gravel and what appeared to be AC units... so we call the front desk and they put us on the 14th floor with a great view of the city. Also, they only do valet parking (expensive!) But everything is negotiable... we talked them down to $35 with in/out privelages (cheap parking all around). No refrigerator, except the minibar where you can expect to pay $7 for a bottle of water. Don't forget to join the omni club (but there is a catch... it only works if you book through them directly)... although if you ask they will at least give you the free internet if you join.... but not the welcome pack or points for your stay (welcom pack is basically 2 bottles of water). Also.. they have a 24 hour business center.... that you have to pay to use. Although, I simply needed to print something, and the staff was very helpful and said if it was only a few pages, just email it to them and they would do it for me. So if you need anything at all, just ask the very helpful staff. Friendly tip for free business center.. simply don't slide your credit card and click on one of the options and it will ask you to close the program... close it and click alt+tab and go to the home screen and simply click on IE and there you go. You can even print this way... but time is limited and it will kick you out after a few minutes and you will need to start over
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Timothy
Walking distance to a lot of great restaurants and shopping! Also had a wonderful brunch at the Grand Room at the Omni!
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Hotel in Downtown LA business district. Very nice place. Very close to restraunts and shopping.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Good value for the money but need to improve Wi-Fi"
The Omni provides good value for the money. Only issue is the wi-fi which is very inconsistent. Need to fix or business will suffer.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Over paid for a hotel with no jacuzzi for guest, $45 parking because you cant park on streets and $14.99 for wifi.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
teresa
The hotel was great. I have stayed there over the last 10 years. This trip I got a call the day before I was to leave on a family emergency and had to leave 1 day early, Omni said they weren't going to charge me for that day. Will Hotels.com give me a credit?
3 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Great restaurant and bar on site 45 bucks for parking a bit steep. Nice place overall.
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
Juan
"Lovely Stay"
We really enjoyed our stay at the Omni. The room was spacious and well-appointed and the service was great. We don't usually use the concierge when we travel but we needed some assistance booking a tour and the concierge was very helpful, warm and friendly. She even remembered to follow-up with us to see how our tour was after the fact. Our only complaint was that the bathroom door squeaked loudly! We asked the hotel to fix it while we were out during the day ony to return to find it had not been. My husband tool care of it himself by smply oiling the hinges with oil he happened to have for his electric shaver. We would have preferred the hotel take care of ths problem. Other than that, the experience was very good!
4 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Nicole
"A-Okay"
Comfortable, quiet, nice restaurant. No complaints!
3 night business trip Jul 14, 2015