All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
560 Westport Rd, Kansas City, MO, 64111, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Loved it!"
Had an amazing time in Westport! This hotel is close to everything, staff was very friendly, room was clean, I loved the hard wood floors! My only complaint is there wasn't any dressers or drawers to put our things away but you could hang them up. Other than that.. Great time!
2 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Timberly
Beautiful, but not practical. Little functionality. For this price, you would think parking would go to hotel guests. But this is NOT the case.
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
Thank you for your feedback in regards to your stay with us. I do apologize for the parking issue. This has been addressed and rectified. Parking, as always, is complimentary, and now steps have been implemented to insure that the availability is only to our registered guests. I do hope you will consider us for future stays!
1 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Amazing Service."
The property is modern, sleek, and in one of the best nightlife districts in the city. We ran into a maintenance issue with our room, but the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. Hugh, the general manager was great and went above and beyond to make things right. Very impressive. I pla to stay again next time I am in town.
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
I am sorry to hear about the maintenance issue, but I am very please to hear that it was handle professionally and to your satisfaction. Westport is a very lively neighborhood, and we look forward to having you stay with us again as you continue your exploration of the area!
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Patrick
We loved this hotel. We will definitely stay there again. Clean, lovely hip decor, efficient, a good location.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Holly
Marlin was the best!!! He was really the only one I dealt with. He was very helpful and professional but friendly. Helped us navigate and find where we needed to go. He is the reason we will come back!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
great location. right by Westport
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Great hotel and a great location. Walking distance to every place in Westport!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2015
Grant
"Definitely staying again!"
One of the very best hotels we have stayed in quite sometime. Bed was amazing as qas rhe pillows. The staff was very nice and the GM was wonderful when we were checking out. Will definitely be staying again in the future!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Gwen
"toilets"
Every thing was fine except the toilet. Very uncomfortable. Our 11 year old almost feel in.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"AC Marriott Stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable however lighting was an issue because the room seemed dark with all lights on.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Leslie
"Great Place"
I use to stay here all the time when it was the Q. Pleasantly surprised with how fast and nice the hotel was updated. The bar is nice, but the bartenders rock. Battle of Westport is a new favorite. This will be my go to hotel for future travel to KC.
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
Thank you for staying with us!! I am glad to hear you will be choosing us as your KC Hotel for future visits and look forward to having our Bartenders create new and exciting beverages for each visit!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
TJ
"KC stay"
Great Euro style hotel in the heart of the city
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
Thank you Meehan for taking the time to review our Hotel. Westport is a great neighborhood to explore and hope that you come and stay with us again!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Meehan
"Nice hotel but would not stay here again."
Very nice hotel but not a warm, inviting hotel. The lighting in the rooms are fair-very dim. The European breakfast was by far the worst breakfast ever - with the exception of the croissants and they were beyond fabulous. The breakfast was 15.00 and no where near worth it. This is a very clean and very nice hotel - just not worth 200.00 a night. And we never received any apologies or anything for the fire alarm going off at 2:30 am - no explanation whatsoever!!!!
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am sorry that you did not feel that hotel was inviting, as we have completed an extensive remodel to the property and implemented brand new procedures just for that purpose. I am please to hear that t he croissant was exceptional, as it is our signature breakfast item!
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Matthew
"Not worth the cost"
This was for the purpose of being able to enjoy festivities for my daughter's birthday and not have to drive. It was overpriced and not a bit worth $250/night. It should have stayed as the Quarterage at $80/night. And then to have the smoke alarm go off at 2 am because someone doesn't know how to use a microwave is inexcusable, I won't recommend anyone stay here, not for this kind of money.
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
I am sorry that the stay was not what you were expecting. I would be happy to discuss your stay if you will contact me direct at the hotel. We are working to make this the best hotel possible, and with feedback like yours, it gives us the tools we need to improve.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"The shuttle ride"
When we arrived at the hotel we ask about nearby restaurants in the power and light district. I ask if we needed reservations at the many restaurants we were told existed. We were assured we did not need any reservations. However, we found this not to be true. All restaurants were booked until 9-10 PM. Our concert began at 8. The shuttle was to pick us up. It did not. The staff member we called to pick us up directed us to several locations over a 45 minute to an hour walk in the cold. When we arrived at the hotel (finally were able to hail a cab). We went in to the bar. The hateful lady told us the bar was closed. I did note 2 men were at the bar drinking and socializing with the bar lady Sometime later. I noticed beer in a different location along with other snacks. I ask if I could purchase beer from that location. The staff member assured me that was acceptable. About 30 Minutes latter my husband returned to the snack area to purchase 3 more beers. The staff member became rude and told my husband he could not purchase the beer as the bar was closed. I called the general Manager, he was assured me he would call back he did not
Karon
"Modern hotel in the middle of Westport."
Hotel recently had a complete makeover to a more modern style. Everything is very clean and nice. The staff is exceptionally friendly and the quality of the breakfast was worth the extra money, although there could be a larger selection of food. The only complaints I can think to mention are of the flashing light from the fire detection system in the room is a bit distracting and it would be nice if you could open the window a little for fresh air.
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
Thank you, Samuel, for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay. I will look into what avenues we have in regards to your recommendations. I do appreciate the feedback, and look forward to your next visit!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Samuel
"Great new hotel in a fantastic Westport location"
Staff is great, hotel is nicest in KC. I plan to stay here from now on when traveling to KC
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
JW
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
1 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Lauren

TripAdvisor reviews for AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport

"Lacked space and vision"
08/23/15 mkayelively
I stay in hotels 4 nights a week, approximately 46 weeks a year. There were many things I liked about the hotel and decor but felt it didn't follow thru completely. I stayed here for work. Our normal hotel was overbooked so we were bumped to this hotel. Upon arrival the staff seemed very confused and didn't seem to know what they were doing. Once we checked in, I was excited to check out the rooms. No carpet was nice except the floors definitely needed to be cleaned better. The restroom was very small. The toliet was an odd square shape which wasnt comfortable. The shower was narrow and the flooring was very slick. The seal didnt set correctly with the door shut so water ended up on the floor. The water pressure was subpar. I was expecting more because of the dual shower heads. But was let down. The beds were small. The linens and matress were average. Expected more due to the prices I saw online. The room was quiet and the air conditioning worked wonderfully. Nice television and mini fridge. In the morning I was disappointed by the breakfast selection. I was expecting to be blown away but it wasn't that great of selection and the price was too high. Staff seemed offended I wanted to check it out prior to purchasing. I ended up walking down the street to the Corner Restaurant. Well worth the walk and food is great with reasonable prices and great selection. Staff in lobby was much friendlier than staff when we checked in. The location is good. But for the price Id stay elsewhere.
"Very clean and modern with a great staff!"
08/17/15 Trevor B Parkville, Missouri
The AC Hotel in the Westport area of Kansas City is a great, clean hotel with a very modern flavor. Located on Westport Road, The AC Hotel allows for easy walking to some of the great Westport attractions and parking is not an issue as the hotel has ample private parking for guests. The rooms are very clean and the amenities are top notch. These facts, coupled with a staff that are very friendly and professional make the AC Hotel a great place to stay while in Kansas City!
"Wonderful hotel, great location"
08/14/15 hokennyc1 Rumson, New Jersey
This hotel is perfect. The room had exactly what I needed, no less, no more. It centrally located and there is easy access to the shopping district ( The Country Club Plaza) and the night life ( Westport ). Parking is free. Parking at most hotel in this area are not free. This is my hotel of choice for all of my future stays in KC.
"Wonderful Property!"
08/13/15 gjoyal
Where to start? From walking in the front doors you could tell this property was clean and very well kept. The staff was welcoming and seemed very knowledgeable about the property and the surrounding area. Will definitely stay here again!
"Super Cool Decor"
08/10/15 Mike E
The hotel has a very convenient location for the Westport nightlife, but is also centrally located for other nearby entertainment destinations (downtown or plaza area). The decor of the hotel is very modern and minimalist. There are nice finishings and the rain shower was great. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I would keep in mind this hotel is located in an area with nightlife, many guests arriving late, some noise was heard but we still slept well. All in all it was a great stay and I would recommend this hotel.
"Fat people stay away"
08/07/15 hiseitz eau claire wi
The AC is the latest attempt by a chain to be a hip, happening, hotel with reasonable rates. Our room was hip and happening looking, but once we started using the room we discovered comfort wasn't one of the ideas in the design. There is no carpet which is fine. The bed was very uncomfortable and the linens were sub par. They would not stay on the bed. The toilet is cool looking but stuck in a cubby that is difficult for a larger person to fit in. The floor in the shower is slippery so be sure to take care or put a mat down. The furniture is not comfortable. If you are young and skinny and like incessant ambient house music playing in the lobby this would be the place to stay, but it is not The Standard. On the other hand, the staff was very friendly and the shuttle service is great. We had some other housekeeping type issues and discovered after following up that the current manager had "left" the day we checked out. The other manager did end up comping our room, but I still would not stay here again.
"Super Impressed"
08/06/15 Lyndria925 Little Rock, Arkansas
AC Hotel Kansas was awesome. Staff some of the greatest you will encounter, super busy last weekend and didnt stop until they flagged down taxi for us. The Hotel is Beautiful and super Clean. We loved the room No Carpet, very modern one of my favorites I've stayed in and I travel quite a bit. This Hotel is a win, also shuttle takes you to a huge shopping district a couple of miles away super friendly also.
"Looking forward to future visits"
08/04/15 stacy2002
We were thrilled with our stay at the AC Westport over the weekend. Having lived in Kansas City for 14 years, I was a bit hesitant to stay in the Westport area since it was not a place I felt safe visiting after dark when I lived there. After reading articles and speaking with friends about the positive changes that have occurred in the area I was excited to see it for myself. The area is completely different than from what I remember. I felt completely safe and even walked back to the hotel by myself with no issues at 1:30am. The area is full of trendy restaurants and bars. I prefer the local feel of Westport over the tourist and chain restaurants of the Plaza. Our room was clean and comfortable. I appreciate the "wood" floors as opposed to carpet. The bed was a very comfortable with high end hotel bedding. The only negative thing about the room was the inadequate lighting over the vanity, made putting on makeup a bit difficult. I wish I had a better memory to individually acknowledge the staff that we encountered. Everyone was warm, friendly, and welcoming. We are looking forward to another visit to KC in the fall and have found our hotel of choice for all our future visits.
07/30/15 bctrvlers Omaha, Nebraska
A newly opened Marriott affiliate that is in a great location in the heart of the Westport KC area. Very clean "European" feel and look including the breakfast . Just stayed overnight while visiting family in the area but would definitely stay again. Great option for staying in/near Westport. Staff was friendly and helpful.
"Great place to stay!"
07/27/15 ebbtidekee Omaha, Nebraska
Very European, no carpet in room, extremely clean and very comfortable, room extremely quiet. Would definitely stay there again. Free off street parking, nice bar area, close to all kinds of actiivites, bars/food within walking distance.