All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here560 Westport Rd, Kansas City, MO, 64111, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"AC Marriott Stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable however lighting was an issue because the room seemed dark with all lights on.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Leslie
"KC stay"
Great Euro style hotel in the heart of the city
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Meehan
"Nice hotel but would not stay here again."
Very nice hotel but not a warm, inviting hotel. The lighting in the rooms are fair-very dim. The European breakfast was by far the worst breakfast ever - with the exception of the croissants and they were beyond fabulous. The breakfast was 15.00 and no where near worth it. This is a very clean and very nice hotel - just not worth 200.00 a night. And we never received any apologies or anything for the fire alarm going off at 2:30 am - no explanation whatsoever!!!!
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Matthew
"Not worth the cost"
This was for the purpose of being able to enjoy festivities for my daughter's birthday and not have to drive. It was overpriced and not a bit worth $250/night. It should have stayed as the Quarterage at $80/night. And then to have the smoke alarm go off at 2 am because someone doesn't know how to use a microwave is inexcusable, I won't recommend anyone stay here, not for this kind of money.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Modern hotel in the middle of Westport."
Hotel recently had a complete makeover to a more modern style. Everything is very clean and nice. The staff is exceptionally friendly and the quality of the breakfast was worth the extra money, although there could be a larger selection of food. The only complaints I can think to mention are of the flashing light from the fire detection system in the room is a bit distracting and it would be nice if you could open the window a little for fresh air.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Samuel

TripAdvisor reviews for AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport

"Let them work out the kinks for now....."
04/19/15 Maria44Tucson Tucson
I just don't know what their thinking by installing slick marble floors all over this hotel including entry, hallways, elevators and showers! But I don't think anyone is realizing that when it rains or snows or people take showers they become unsafe, slippery, and people fall hard! Also having those cute sinks in the middle of the room with shallow basins just aren't practical, and overhead lighting is NOT good for personal grooming, shaving, makeup application, etc? The Air conditioning in some rooms is so loud it sounds like an exhaust fan when it turns on, way too loud for many people to sleep! Then there's problems with their new deadbolt key card systems on occasion my first room the deadbolt didn't work at all for two days, after the rain disaster I had to relocate rooms. The new in room refrigerators are nice, but some are very noisy, again some cause problems sleeping they are so noisy! Did I mention the slippery showers? The cheap new sleek phones are NOT positioned near the bed but rather on the opposite wall with the desk....why? The lighting next to the bed has light switches so small I couldn't even find them the first two days because it was night time and they're tiny! The the windows that don't open actually allowed a great amount of rain into MY room one night, YES I woke up the next morning with a large puddle of water in my room after a thunderstorm that morning. They had installed new hotel windows, I guess that's an F! I did try and speak with the Gen Mgr. who said they had only been open a couple of weeks and were still working out all the kinks and until people stayed there they just didn't know what was working and what wasn't. Well that's good if you're a guinea pig. I stayed for a week, I paid a lot of money, I did get a Marriott preferred rate, but I don't think I'll be back, after staying staying here for years as the Q, which I loved, I think they've got this place all wrong! Nice bit screen LG TV's.
"Cool new hotel in Westport district in KC"
04/13/15 rwo8468 Chicago, Illinois
New Marriott property in a cool location with lots of restaurants and pubs. This's place is very Euro style and reasonablly priced. Location is perfect! And close to the Westport and Plaza nightlife. Free shuttle as well to close locations. Great little lobby bar, marble and hardwood floors throughout. Each floor also has its own laundry facilty. Don't expect eggs and bacon for breakfast as this plac as this place has a great spread of meats, cheeses, soufflés, Croissants and Coffees. Staff extra helpful and kind!
"Modern but noisy"
04/12/15 LukeVonRose Champaign, Illinois
The hotel looks great; good location; free parking, wifi. But we were put in a room next to the elevators so the first night we heard the music from the elevator lounge all night long. The second night we said something at the lobby. They were nice about it and said they would lower the sound. It didn't even matter. The room across from us had a bachelorette party and we could hear them until 2am. Half hour later the fire alarm went off. After it stopped, we heard every movement in the hallway for another hour or so. That was pretty disapointing
"Convenient, modern, and multiple amenities"
04/07/15 cdouangpraseuth Wichita, Kansas
I absolutely enjoyed my stay here. Honestly it's the best Marriott I've stayed at. I usually stay at the Marriott on the Plaza, but will definetely be switching it up to here everytime. The location is perfect for one, if you wanna be right in the middle of the bar and food action you could literally walk right out and be there, no car needed. The hotel itself was very sleek and renovated. I had no issues with feeling claustrophobic in the room, the rooms were about as normal size as any other hotel room. The amount of things I got in this hotel room that most marriotts or any other chain hotel don't offer with higher end quality, surprised me. New irons, a subzero like fridge that had a rapid cool mode, many different moods of lighting in the room, a flat screen TV. Everything was seriously on point and new. The shower was a walk in with a rainfall shower head, it was great! My only complaint is their method for providing ice. There is no ice machine anywhere, and I was frustrated going through every floor expecting to see a room that is called an ice room have to be refilled with ice in a drawer! Really inconvenient that I had to go to the bar to get ice because there wasn't any ice refilled in these "ice rooms". Other than that, everything else is well worth the stay.
"Very bad night. I think some was killed here."
04/04/15 Theo0002
Booked stay at ac for a wedding April 3-5. Hotel look nice and has nice location. Unfortunately, our shower produced no hot water, and the second "ceiling rain" shower head did not work. There is very poor insulation here so in the night we heard every door opening and closing, to make matters worse there was a domestic violence incident in the room above us that lasted from 12-330 in the morning and we heard screamung, shouting, crying and slaming, I think someone was killed. I called the front desk in the morning to report this and spoke with Jamille. She told me she would send a repair man, which she did but had no concern for getting no sleep because of poor insulation and unable to take a shower in the morning for the wedding, she offered us free contintial breakfast in the morning, not a good gesture of faith. Poor service by the front desk in fixing the problem gives them a poor review.
"Hobbit size rooms"
03/29/15 Kevin V Omaha, Nebraska
I stay in hotels approximately 100 nights per year, maybe I've grown accustomed to certain service levels and room sizes. AC Hotel KC is a very new modern trendy style of hotel that has VERY attentive, friendly staff, an elegant feel and state of the art look. But the rooms are very claustrophobic, so much so that I couldn't stay more than one night. They will offer junior suites soon,( under construction when I stayed) I was on a weekend with my fiance, and relaxing was not to be had in the room.
"By far my favorite KC hotel"
03/26/15 OliviaJackson2015 Omaha, Nebraska
We arrived on a Friday night with plans to check out on Sunday, but we loved it so much we stayed an extra day. The ambiance is that of a luxury, European hotel. Everything is modern, updated, clean, and state-of-the-art. I definitely feel like I got way more than I expected and paid for at this hotel. Everything from the check-in to the breakfast to the security they had on hand during the weekend was amazing. Everyone was knowledgeable in what restaurants to try, where to visit to watch the NCAA basketball games and grab a couple drinks, how far the shopping centers were from the hotel, etc. You really can't beat the location either. It's in the heart of Westport (although you'd never know because it's still quiet and has it own upscale atmosphere), about 10-15 minutes from Power and Light District, and very close to the Kansas City Plaza. the only complaint I have is it would be nice to have parking only for residents staying in the hotel, not for those going to the bars/clubs in Westport. I will stay here my next several trips to KC because I had a wonderful experience and this is a trendy, new, clean, conveniently located hotel. Thank you for your wonderful hospitality and making my family's weekend a great trip.
"Excellent hotel with even better employees"
03/24/15 nateborland West Des Moines, Iowa
We were in town for just one night, and wanted to stay near Westport or the Plaza to take advantage of dining and nightlife options. We had not been to the AC before and had not even heard of it, but we are extremely happy with our decision to stay there. The staff was friendly, accommodating, and fun. The rooms are clean and useful - USB chargers and two outlets by both sides of the bed, reading lamps and lights by each side of the bed, a nice mini-fridge, huge shower, and a very comfortable bed. We initially planned to have dinner at a Plaza restaurant and then hit Westport for a few bars, but after stopping by the hotel bar after dinner we didn't leave again! Service was amazing, prices reasonable, and drinks perfect. We ended up spending our whole night in the bar, talking with other guests and the staff while catching some basketball. A wonderful experience made better by a caring and dedicated staff. Free parking, free wifi, great location. Beautiful interior.
"Awesome new hotel"
03/23/15 Heidi K Ottawa, Kansas
I didn't realize this hotel had just reopened, so everything was new. Staff very accommodating, shuttle was easy to use, lounge great drinks! Our coffee maker wouldn't work but a replacement was sent right away. Made a couple of specific requests that were met without hassle. Very new contemporary stylish place! Love that the hotel is within walking distance of so many Westport options & their shuttle will take you over to the Plaza, Power & Light, or downtown. Only downfall would be the hall noise is very noticeable, a little better soundproofing would be great.
"Great Hotel and Service"
03/13/15 John M Council Bluffs, Iowa
The room was perfect and ready to be used when I walked in. It was well kept, spotless, and in perfect condition. The manager and attendant were great and all our questioned were answered upon check in, I would strongly recommend this hotel to everyone traveling through Kansas City.