All hotels in Kansas City, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here560 Westport Rd, Kansas City, MO, 64111, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"toilets"
Every thing was fine except the toilet. Very uncomfortable. Our 11 year old almost feel in.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"AC Marriott Stay"
Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable however lighting was an issue because the room seemed dark with all lights on.
2 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
Leslie
"KC stay"
Great Euro style hotel in the heart of the city
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
Thank you Meehan for taking the time to review our Hotel. Westport is a great neighborhood to explore and hope that you come and stay with us again!
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Meehan
"Nice hotel but would not stay here again."
Very nice hotel but not a warm, inviting hotel. The lighting in the rooms are fair-very dim. The European breakfast was by far the worst breakfast ever - with the exception of the croissants and they were beyond fabulous. The breakfast was 15.00 and no where near worth it. This is a very clean and very nice hotel - just not worth 200.00 a night. And we never received any apologies or anything for the fire alarm going off at 2:30 am - no explanation whatsoever!!!!
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
Thank you for choosing to stay with us! I am sorry that you did not feel that hotel was inviting, as we have completed an extensive remodel to the property and implemented brand new procedures just for that purpose. I am please to hear that t he croissant was exceptional, as it is our signature breakfast item!
1 night business trip Mar 28, 2015
Matthew
"Not worth the cost"
This was for the purpose of being able to enjoy festivities for my daughter's birthday and not have to drive. It was overpriced and not a bit worth $250/night. It should have stayed as the Quarterage at $80/night. And then to have the smoke alarm go off at 2 am because someone doesn't know how to use a microwave is inexcusable, I won't recommend anyone stay here, not for this kind of money.
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
I am sorry that the stay was not what you were expecting. I would be happy to discuss your stay if you will contact me direct at the hotel. We are working to make this the best hotel possible, and with feedback like yours, it gives us the tools we need to improve.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Modern hotel in the middle of Westport."
Hotel recently had a complete makeover to a more modern style. Everything is very clean and nice. The staff is exceptionally friendly and the quality of the breakfast was worth the extra money, although there could be a larger selection of food. The only complaints I can think to mention are of the flashing light from the fire detection system in the room is a bit distracting and it would be nice if you could open the window a little for fresh air.
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
Thank you, Samuel, for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay. I will look into what avenues we have in regards to your recommendations. I do appreciate the feedback, and look forward to your next visit!
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Samuel
"Great new hotel in a fantastic Westport location"
Staff is great, hotel is nicest in KC. I plan to stay here from now on when traveling to KC
Response by AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport
JW, I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us at the new AC Hotel Kansas City Westport. We strive to create a great experience for all of our guests, knowing that everyone has a choice where to stay. We look forward to your next visit!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
JW

TripAdvisor reviews for AC Hotels by Marriott Kansas City Westport

"Nice, New, Boutique"
05/20/15 Ladetra W
My experience was OK. It was a new boutique hotel. There is amazing scent that is released every time the main lobby doors open to welcome guests. The rooms were quiet, probably due the well off clientele this hotel attracts. The obvious atmosphere of the hotel is new and boutique, but functionality is to be desired in some areas. The double beds, are full not queen sized. The counter space in the bathroom is none existent, and the bathroom doors, although chic, and modern, do not provide much privacy when in the shower or relieving yourself. The breakfast was $14(not worth it). Staff was very accommodating. I would stay again.
"Maybe the best value for a top rate hotel in KC 4.5 stars"
05/20/15 fdoamerica Atlanta, Georgia
Everything good. Renovated, great location, super clean, comfortable, affordable, free wifi and great service. If there was an issue it was the tepid water temp for showers and the $15 European breakfast (though well done).
"Great Location, Just Opened"
05/19/15 Michael M Boone
We enjoyed staying at this month at this newly-opened hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the courtesy transportation to the Plaza area was prompt, professional, and congenial and much appreciated. The rooms are very clean, but the lighting was very poor--far too dim to shave, apply makeup, or work at the desk. Also, the shower area, although attractive, was quite claustrophobic and very small. (In addition, the door to the shower/ toilet area was frosted glass--no privacy.) Do note, too, the beds are only double beds or one queen--no king beds, I believe. The bar was arranged nicely and very inviting to guests in the lobby area. Complimentary coffee and a pastry would offer a nice gesture to guests. We travel to KC frequently and might stay in the future, but at this point in time, other hotel options are, perhaps, a bit more "user-friendly."
"Excellent hotel with extremely friendly staff"
05/16/15 eugenecat
Very modern and clean in both look and feel. Really love the vibe of this place! The location is great, too: food and drink options are plentiful in immediate walking distance. But really it's the people who made the greatest impression. From the first smile from the valet to the above-and-beyond helpfulness of the service desk members, every person I met was a joy and made my stay better. I'll happily stay here again.
"Best shower and bed, ever"
05/11/15 Emily L
Beautiful rooms, amazing shower experience, comfortable bed, gorgeous room. The breakfast was the best breakfast I have ever had in a hotel. Ever. Buy the breakfast, you will not regret it. I will be coming back. Great location, too. The rain head shower was heaven. The room was very modern and the hotel was quiet. It is right across the street from World Market.
"Beautiful hotel, INCREDIBLE service"
05/10/15 Michael D Omaha, Nebraska
We have been so impressed with this hotel. Not only are the accommodations top notch, modern, and clean, but the service is ON POINT. The ice machines weren't working and we requested a bucket from the front desk. They got busy and didn't get us the ice in time before we had to leave. When we made it back for the night we found a handwritten card in our room, along with a fresh bucket of ice, telling us they had paid for our breakfast the following day. At breakfast we got to meet David, the head chef, who was so passionate and wonderful. He even made us these special Nutella & coconut covered fresh strawberries. A++ experience at an incredible value. Can't wait to stay here again!
"Modern and comfortable hotel with amazing staff."
04/30/15 Patrick G Dallas, Texas
We had a wonderful 2 night stay as a weekend getaway for my wife and I. The hotel decor is modern yet warm with a lot of wood tones. We were pleasantly greeted each time we came in the hotel when the staff was not busy. The rooms are very modern, with a double sided mirror that is bathroom vanity on one side and a mirror toward the living area on the other. A frosted glass door leads to the bathroom. I appreciated that they have dual flush toilets and a very nice Grohe shower system with a really nice sleek linear drain. The feel in the bathroom is great. The room itself is pretty normal size, with a sitting area that works great to read the paper (they had KC papers downstairs you could take up to your room). Lighting fixtures were all LED that I could see, and they had undercabinet lights that worked good for mood lighting or just leaving on as a nightlight. Another really cool feature of the room that I've only seen in European hotels was the 'Master' switch. You could basically hit a switch at the door that kills all lights in the room. Perfect for leaving the room lighting as you wish and just hitting the switch to shut everything off as you leave. The alarm clock was mini (perfect as everyone uses cell phones), there were nice LED reading lights on either side of the bed, and there were also USB charging outlets on each side. There was also a small fridge with free water, and enough room to put a bottle or two of wine. The staff here was just amazing, I would come back if only for that reason. They were extremely nice when we asked if we could take a corkscrew up to the room, had an excellent dining recommendation (Char Bar, walking distance, see my review there), and gladly came up to zip my wife's dress when she was dressing for our date and I was out (although who wouldn't want to do that). I cannot say enough about the staff. Location is wonderful, you are of course close to some great eating in Westport and about a 5 minute drive from Country Club Plaza.
"Let them work out the kinks for now....."
04/19/15 Maria44Tucson Tucson
I just don't know what their thinking by installing slick marble floors all over this hotel including entry, hallways, elevators and showers! But I don't think anyone is realizing that when it rains or snows or people take showers they become unsafe, slippery, and people fall hard! Also having those cute sinks in the middle of the room with shallow basins just aren't practical, and overhead lighting is NOT good for personal grooming, shaving, makeup application, etc? The Air conditioning in some rooms is so loud it sounds like an exhaust fan when it turns on, way too loud for many people to sleep! Then there's problems with their new deadbolt key card systems on occasion my first room the deadbolt didn't work at all for two days, after the rain disaster I had to relocate rooms. The new in room refrigerators are nice, but some are very noisy, again some cause problems sleeping they are so noisy! Did I mention the slippery showers? The cheap new sleek phones are NOT positioned near the bed but rather on the opposite wall with the desk....why? The lighting next to the bed has light switches so small I couldn't even find them the first two days because it was night time and they're tiny! The the windows that don't open actually allowed a great amount of rain into MY room one night, YES I woke up the next morning with a large puddle of water in my room after a thunderstorm that morning. They had installed new hotel windows, I guess that's an F! I did try and speak with the Gen Mgr. who said they had only been open a couple of weeks and were still working out all the kinks and until people stayed there they just didn't know what was working and what wasn't. Well that's good if you're a guinea pig. I stayed for a week, I paid a lot of money, I did get a Marriott preferred rate, but I don't think I'll be back, after staying staying here for years as the Q, which I loved, I think they've got this place all wrong! Nice bit screen LG TV's.
"Cool new hotel in Westport district in KC"
04/13/15 rwo8468 Chicago, Illinois
New Marriott property in a cool location with lots of restaurants and pubs. This's place is very Euro style and reasonablly priced. Location is perfect! And close to the Westport and Plaza nightlife. Free shuttle as well to close locations. Great little lobby bar, marble and hardwood floors throughout. Each floor also has its own laundry facilty. Don't expect eggs and bacon for breakfast as this plac as this place has a great spread of meats, cheeses, soufflés, Croissants and Coffees. Staff extra helpful and kind!
"Modern but noisy"
04/12/15 LukeVonRose Champaign, Illinois
The hotel looks great; good location; free parking, wifi. But we were put in a room next to the elevators so the first night we heard the music from the elevator lounge all night long. The second night we said something at the lobby. They were nice about it and said they would lower the sound. It didn't even matter. The room across from us had a bachelorette party and we could hear them until 2am. Half hour later the fire alarm went off. After it stopped, we heard every movement in the hallway for another hour or so. That was pretty disapointing