All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
5035 South Desert Boulevard, I-10 at exit 11/Mesa St., El Paso, TX, 79932, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"A Nice Place to Stay"
We stayed at Days Inn for one week while visiting family in the West El Paso area. Initially the hotel was difficult to find and get to, because it is located on a one way street and a off ramp from Interstate 10. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and accommodating. Our room wasn't ready, but we were provided another clean room immediately. The "quiet" running air conditioning unit was especially welcome after a day in the sun. The room was well appointed with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and a microwave along with all the necessary bathroom amenities. A large flat screen TV with cable access was a welcome diversion after a day of visiting. The one faulty item was a broken shower head, but it was useable. We would stay here again.
7 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Glenn
"El Paso West"
just passing through, there was no toilet paper in the room, its an older hotel so just doesn't look clean, no where to take a dog. The town of El Paso is a bit scary
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Good Night Stay."
For an overnight stay it was not bad. Finding a parking where you can hear the alarm, or eye out was a little bit challenging. It was quiet & fell right to sleep. The room was overall good.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"wonderful"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great as expected."
Good rates and clean rooms. I've stayed here several times
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Small but clean"
Nice for a quick night to stay. Nothing fancy.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Untrustworthy"
Unfortunatly we had a very sad experience. We made some Amazon shopping and made them sent to the hotel and two deliveries were missing, even though they were received and singed by the hotel employes, the answer was they were lost and do as you want. The manager made no try to compensate the lost and only said we have no obligation, we do it only as a courtesy. Besides the money lost they are not trustworthy. We'll never go back. They offer breakfast, and for a 46 rooms hotel they have only 9 chairs. In a family hotel? We were in line for 30' to get to the waffles machine. Definetly not a hotel for us.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Federico Marin
"Perfect for an overnight stay"
Staff was friendly and efficient. The whole family enjoyed the swimming pool before bed. The room was big and comfortable, with fridge and microwave. The internet connection was very very fast. And there's a big mall three blocks away for any need.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Martin
check in took quite awhile i understand it was after hours but it was honestly the longest checkin ive had in awhile and i travel for work and i live out of hotels. lengthy check in makes anyone cranky after a thirteen hour drive.
Other trip May 23, 2014
k
"East on I - 10. From San Diego"
Called the grant desk very helpful for my 2 room together. Breakfest staff in morning above & beyond out way check out . Keep up great customer service. Will stay for my return trip. Booked great rate on Expedia
Other trip May 18, 2014
Andy
Had a last minute trip to make & this was a nice place to stay.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
It was just OK
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
d. Corbin
Didn't realize it was RIGHT on the interstate but it worked for a quick stay. Breakfast was decent, rooms looked to be remodeled fairly recently. Wasn't a big fan of the area but it worked for a quick stop!
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Jenna
"Right off the freeway so convenient"
Pool was drained because if winter? My only real complaint was the towel are super small and scratchy . Clean and comfortable for a quick overnight trip
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
Kris
"Rolling through town"
Nice place just the location stinks - REALLY close to the freeway! Hotel staff was cool and the rooms have been updated nicely.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
RO2FO
"Workers"
They construction workers staying there were a little loud in the mornings and one was pretty creepy.
3 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"gets the job done"
Hard to get to and nothing fancy. Room was clean as it could be expected for a smoking room. Bed was okay there were mirrors everywhere thay were stained from the smoke. Would stay again if I need a quick rest.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
grampslarge
"Not Bad/Not Good"
We stayed here previously and didn't mind it for a couple nights on the first floor, but this time I think we stayed too long. We were there 3 nights and on the second floor and it was very loud. The bed wasn't as comfortable as I remembered, the a/c kept the room either FREEZING or it was stuffy, and there was inadequate lighting if you had the curtains shut. The toilet would clog if it had more than one piece of toilet paper in it, but it would unclog itself. A few positives: the bed was nice and big (KING), I liked that the tv was mounted, and the shower head was awesome. All in all, for the price it was what I should have expected. I will probably shell out for a better hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Madeline
"LEFT IN MERE HOURS!"
Hmm...do you like being woken up with some stranger banging on your door yelling out some girl's name that he is looking for? Based on the yelling that took place just past midnight, perhaps this man left his woman with another man in another room but they were taking too long so he decided he needed to stop the party. And this man decides to start kicking doors until he finds her and the first door he would kick would be my door. Decided that it would be best to pack up and move on down the street. Oh, and no one at the front desk as I rolled out of town. If this, on the other hand, sounds appealing to you, then this is the place for you!
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Good hotel to stay a few nights"
The hotel are ok, its clean and near to the malls. The rooms are confort and they have a good space to park your vehicle.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Marcela
"Good for a couple nights,"
Good hotel, not a luxury hotel, but we were pleased with it. The breakfast was a little hard to put together as is was not set up well.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
Janie
the hotel was nice, the rooms clean and confy, they offer good continental breakfast and in resume was perfect!!!
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
No Internet Access, Musty Smell in room, Not much of Choice for Breakfast, Nice Pool and Hot tub, Very Comfortable Bed!
Business trip Sep 15, 2012

"Mala información"
No muy bien, ya q al llegar nos recibió una persona inexperta y al pedirle q sólo necesitábamos una noche no supo informarnos de q había q hacerlo por la web, y pagamos una noche más sin usarla :(
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"mas o menos"
pudimos visitar varios lugares porque traíamos vehículo pero esta alejado
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Maricruz
"El paso"
Bien
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Nephtali
MX
"Cargo a tarjeta de credito al hacer Check In"
Al realizar el Check In me pedian en el Hotel la tarjeta con la cual hice la reservación y tenian en su sistema un número que no correspondia a la usada durante la reservación y me generaron un voucher abierto, pero esto creo inconformidad ya que ya se habia liquidado y me habian hecho el cargo a mi tarjeta de credito
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Doble Cargo al Check In
MX
"Excellent location for vacations and more"
The hotel is very close to stores and many other things that make a trip comfortable, the staff was always very helpful and they responded to all my questions as well as provided me with valuable help. The only thing I'd recommend if they want to be "greener" is to stop using polystyrene cups and dishes to serve breakfast
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Erick
MX
"Hotel cerca de centros comerciales"
Fue muy comodo estar cerca de Centros Comerciales y a un lado del FreeWay 10.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Israel
MX
"Fin de semana en familia"
Un fin de semana en familia padrisimo. Buenas habitaciones. Padre alberca. Muy cerca de los oulet.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
MX
"viaje de placer y compras"
Esta muy bien el hotel lo malo es el desayuno lo levantan muy temprano a las 10 am. creo que deberían tenerlo mas tiempo, los que vamos de paseo por lo regular nos levantamos un poco mas tarde.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
ivan
MX
"Hotel ideal para la familia"
Buen hotel y excelente ubicación para ir de compras
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
GUILLERMO

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn El Paso West

"Great Value"
08/22/15 kellyrG787SO Houston, Texas
This hotel was very clean, and well kept. The staff was friendly and helpful. I recommend this property.
"My Stay At The Days Inn"
08/12/15 louier480 San Diego, California
My wife and I have been guest at a Days inn for several years now. We especially like the people that are employed at the Days Inns where we have stayed. Sure,... there are nicer places to stay with better accommodations and better continental breakfasts but when you just want a clean, comfortable room to get some much needed rest on a long trip. the Days Inn will accommodate you just fine! I have stayed in the Hiltons and the Marriott's of our world on business. But I find while traveling with my wife across this great land, The Days Inn has serviced us well!! Blessings! Dr. Marvin Rouhotas Jr.
"El Paso"
07/24/15 Harvey W Greenville
The staff was great. The room was clean, clean, clean. I loved the shower. The breakfast was excellant. We had 2 Queen beds. Some of the Days Inn only give you 1 King or 2 doubles. This had nice desk, chair, 2 queens, micro wave, frig, hair dryer, iron, ironing board and the price was GREAT GREAT. The pillows were sooooo comfortable, I tried to buy all 6 of them. The manager said, 3 other guest had asked him the same thing. He is willing to take it to the corporate to see if maybe Days Inn could sell the pillows. The mattress was comfortable too !!
"Woderful Hotel"
06/30/15 Joe G Portage, Indiana
We were in El Paso for the national Bowling tournament and stayed there for 4 nights. The rooms were very clean and the staff very helpful in helping us find local places to go. When we got there the only rooms left were second floor rooms and they offered to move us the next day. Not to worry, they have an elevator.
"Clean, comfortable outstanding location"
06/29/15 anthonymN2624TE Las Cruces, New Mexico
The location was right off I-10 east in El Paso. There were several restaurants and stores within walking distance ( one mile or less for most folks). The rooms were good size and very clean. The staff was friendly, outgoing and helpful. It is also very affordable. I would recommend this motel
"Nice Place to Stay"
06/11/15 Glenn M O Lakewood
We stayed at this hotel for one week and enjoyed the place. The two cons are the location of the hotel and a broken shower head. The hotel is located on a one way street (Interstate off ramp and a city street merges together). The pros overcomes the slight nuisances the cons present. The room is very clean and restocked with amenities daily. The coffee maker, refrigerator, and microwave are great plusses for quick snacks between sight seeing. The daily breakfast is a good way to kick start your day. The air conditioner and fan worked extremely well and was quieter than most that I experienced in other hotels. Great big flat screen TV makes for easy viewing and relaxing after a busy day. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay there again.
"days in El paso"
05/26/15 D5082rob Phoenix, Arizona
Front desk agent awesome. 22,23 may. Had a couple small issues upon arrival. Hair dryer not working. Needed extra towels. Front desk promptly addressed issues and resolved immediately. Very professional and friendly. Clean room. Nice for the money.
"Not Good"
05/25/15 Glben747 Hemet, California
Wow, filthy room. Stains and crumbs on sheets. Blood stains on pillows. Stains on walls, carpet. Toilet was filled with excrement. Tub has a ring. I can live with slightly worn, which it was, but cleanliness is a must. We won't be coming back.
"last minute stop"
05/13/15 John F El Paso, Texas
I was passing through El Paso and extremely tired. I stopped here not expecting much. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. Just needed a place to sleep and get back on the road. Good price. Got a waffle in the morning and hit the road again. Will stay again if I need a place to stay in El Paso.
"Horrible, Incompetent, Staff...."
04/08/15 DeRon D El Paso, Texas
This by far has been the worst hotel experience I have ever had. Employees are left in charge that have no clue how to resolve issues, or contact information for anyone who can (supervisors, ISP, CSP, etc.). I was told "I'm new and my manager is gone...Sooooorry" The smug look on the employees face infuriated me to a point where I never want to give this hotel chain a single cent of my company's or my money from this day moving forward. I am absolutely disgusted with this place. Save yourself the trouble and stay at a decent hotel!