All hotels in El Paso, Texas, United States of America
5035 South Desert Boulevard, I-10 at exit 11/Mesa St., El Paso, TX, 79932, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"I do not recommend this hotel!"
Really bad. There are bugs behind the mattress and they don't care. The breakfast is just waffles and orange/apple juice. Served in only 3 tables at the small lobby for all the hotel guests.
1 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
Eduardo
"Great hitel for the price"
Great hotel for the price. Friendly staff
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
JORGE ARTURO
Is good
4 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Ismael
"What can you expect?"
Everything on the surface appears to be just another budget hotel. Then you meet your roommates, they are brown with 6 legs. They didn't seen to mind us being there. They seemed to enjoy the pizza box from our left over BJ's dinner. The shower looked like it had brand new tile, but you would expect to find its likeness in Mexico...I would say it was quiet, but that would be because you couldn't hear anything over the sound of the air conditioning unit running all night. It wasn't the worst I've been in, but I will not be staying again.
Other trip Jun 25, 2015
"A Nice Place to Stay"
We stayed at Days Inn for one week while visiting family in the West El Paso area. Initially the hotel was difficult to find and get to, because it is located on a one way street and a off ramp from Interstate 10. The staff at the hotel was very friendly and accommodating. Our room wasn't ready, but we were provided another clean room immediately. The "quiet" running air conditioning unit was especially welcome after a day in the sun. The room was well appointed with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and a microwave along with all the necessary bathroom amenities. A large flat screen TV with cable access was a welcome diversion after a day of visiting. The one faulty item was a broken shower head, but it was useable. We would stay here again.
7 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Glenn
"El Paso West"
just passing through, there was no toilet paper in the room, its an older hotel so just doesn't look clean, no where to take a dog. The town of El Paso is a bit scary
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Good Night Stay."
For an overnight stay it was not bad. Finding a parking where you can hear the alarm, or eye out was a little bit challenging. It was quiet & fell right to sleep. The room was overall good.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2014
"wonderful"
Wonderful
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great as expected."
Good rates and clean rooms. I've stayed here several times
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
"Small but clean"
Nice for a quick night to stay. Nothing fancy.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Untrustworthy"
Unfortunatly we had a very sad experience. We made some Amazon shopping and made them sent to the hotel and two deliveries were missing, even though they were received and singed by the hotel employes, the answer was they were lost and do as you want. The manager made no try to compensate the lost and only said we have no obligation, we do it only as a courtesy. Besides the money lost they are not trustworthy. We'll never go back. They offer breakfast, and for a 46 rooms hotel they have only 9 chairs. In a family hotel? We were in line for 30' to get to the waffles machine. Definetly not a hotel for us.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
Federico Marin
"Perfect for an overnight stay"
Staff was friendly and efficient. The whole family enjoyed the swimming pool before bed. The room was big and comfortable, with fridge and microwave. The internet connection was very very fast. And there's a big mall three blocks away for any need.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Martin
check in took quite awhile i understand it was after hours but it was honestly the longest checkin ive had in awhile and i travel for work and i live out of hotels. lengthy check in makes anyone cranky after a thirteen hour drive.
Other trip May 23, 2014
k
"East on I - 10. From San Diego"
Called the grant desk very helpful for my 2 room together. Breakfest staff in morning above & beyond out way check out . Keep up great customer service. Will stay for my return trip. Booked great rate on Expedia
Other trip May 18, 2014
Andy
Had a last minute trip to make & this was a nice place to stay.
Other trip Apr 18, 2014
It was just OK
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
d. Corbin
Didn't realize it was RIGHT on the interstate but it worked for a quick stay. Breakfast was decent, rooms looked to be remodeled fairly recently. Wasn't a big fan of the area but it worked for a quick stop!
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
Jenna
"Right off the freeway so convenient"
Pool was drained because if winter? My only real complaint was the towel are super small and scratchy . Clean and comfortable for a quick overnight trip
Other trip Jan 18, 2014
Kris
"Rolling through town"
Nice place just the location stinks - REALLY close to the freeway! Hotel staff was cool and the rooms have been updated nicely.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
RO2FO
"Workers"
They construction workers staying there were a little loud in the mornings and one was pretty creepy.
3 night trip Oct 27, 2013
"gets the job done"
Hard to get to and nothing fancy. Room was clean as it could be expected for a smoking room. Bed was okay there were mirrors everywhere thay were stained from the smoke. Would stay again if I need a quick rest.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
grampslarge
"Not Bad/Not Good"
We stayed here previously and didn't mind it for a couple nights on the first floor, but this time I think we stayed too long. We were there 3 nights and on the second floor and it was very loud. The bed wasn't as comfortable as I remembered, the a/c kept the room either FREEZING or it was stuffy, and there was inadequate lighting if you had the curtains shut. The toilet would clog if it had more than one piece of toilet paper in it, but it would unclog itself. A few positives: the bed was nice and big (KING), I liked that the tv was mounted, and the shower head was awesome. All in all, for the price it was what I should have expected. I will probably shell out for a better hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Madeline
"LEFT IN MERE HOURS!"
Hmm...do you like being woken up with some stranger banging on your door yelling out some girl's name that he is looking for? Based on the yelling that took place just past midnight, perhaps this man left his woman with another man in another room but they were taking too long so he decided he needed to stop the party. And this man decides to start kicking doors until he finds her and the first door he would kick would be my door. Decided that it would be best to pack up and move on down the street. Oh, and no one at the front desk as I rolled out of town. If this, on the other hand, sounds appealing to you, then this is the place for you!
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Good hotel to stay a few nights"
The hotel are ok, its clean and near to the malls. The rooms are confort and they have a good space to park your vehicle.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Marcela

"De compras"
En relación con el precio el hotel esta muy bien, cómodo para hospedarse un par de noches y buena ubicación
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Adriana
"Mala información"
No muy bien, ya q al llegar nos recibió una persona inexperta y al pedirle q sólo necesitábamos una noche no supo informarnos de q había q hacerlo por la web, y pagamos una noche más sin usarla :(
2 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
"mas o menos"
pudimos visitar varios lugares porque traíamos vehículo pero esta alejado
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Maricruz
"El paso"
Bien
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Nephtali
MX
"Cargo a tarjeta de credito al hacer Check In"
Al realizar el Check In me pedian en el Hotel la tarjeta con la cual hice la reservación y tenian en su sistema un número que no correspondia a la usada durante la reservación y me generaron un voucher abierto, pero esto creo inconformidad ya que ya se habia liquidado y me habian hecho el cargo a mi tarjeta de credito
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2014
Doble Cargo al Check In
MX
"Excellent location for vacations and more"
The hotel is very close to stores and many other things that make a trip comfortable, the staff was always very helpful and they responded to all my questions as well as provided me with valuable help. The only thing I'd recommend if they want to be "greener" is to stop using polystyrene cups and dishes to serve breakfast
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
Erick
MX
"Hotel cerca de centros comerciales"
Fue muy comodo estar cerca de Centros Comerciales y a un lado del FreeWay 10.
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Israel
MX
"Fin de semana en familia"
Un fin de semana en familia padrisimo. Buenas habitaciones. Padre alberca. Muy cerca de los oulet.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
MX
"viaje de placer y compras"
Esta muy bien el hotel lo malo es el desayuno lo levantan muy temprano a las 10 am. creo que deberían tenerlo mas tiempo, los que vamos de paseo por lo regular nos levantamos un poco mas tarde.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
ivan
MX
"Hotel ideal para la familia"
Buen hotel y excelente ubicación para ir de compras
Other trip Mar 17, 2013
2 night trip Apr 14, 2014

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn El Paso West

"Pool side"
01/12/16 Ray B Dallas, Texas
Requested a poolside room and thats what i got. Pool a little bit busy but manageable. Room fairly clean. Did find cheetos in night stand. Not enough outlets in room tho. Besides that service you would expect from a 2 star property.
"online booking"
01/12/16 davidgQ6461XZ Houston, tx
Booked online and printed out my itinerary and confirmation sheets ( 2 queen beds/ smoking) and when I arrived after a 760 mile/ 11 hour drive, to check in to my room, it was nonsmoking. I told them and showed them my confirmation sheet and was told , Oh well. Don't have one. I said its right here, handing him my booking. he just kelp saying no, no. Just wanted to set back and enjoy a drink and cigg and not have to go outside in 24 degree weather to do so. Won't be staying there again.
"Was not happy"
01/02/16 michaelpO3412JX San Antonio, Texas
The shower was very powerful and it could not be adjusted. After traveling for hours in a car that is something I looked forward to, but it.was not.comfortable at all. The outlets wouldn't hold our chargers so we couldn't charge our phones. NOT GOOD!
"STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE"
12/29/15 RonInt2014 El Paso, Texas
My booking on-line apparently had me in a handicapped friendly room, which was also a 'smoking rule'. I went to the front desk, and the 'hoodie' attired gentleman said that was my booking, and he could cancel it and rebuke it at the Day's Inn rate which was higher. I told him I have never been charged just to change a room, and he stated I could check out and find another hotel. El Paso was experiencing a massive snow storm. He became abusive, and if it were not for the weather I would have asked for a refund. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. This guy had a big chip on his shoulder. The hotel is in a class of a Motel 6. The bathroom had no vanity, the clothes closet was a corner area, about 2 1/2 feet wide. The breakfast was below standard with the only hot meal offering being a waffle maker. Simply put the Days Inn is totally not worth the $69 rate.The check-in experience was deplorable, and something I have never experienced in my many years traveling worldwide. There are other hotels closeby offering much better value.I tried this hotel based upon several reviews which were totally misleading.
"Wyndham / Days Inn NEEDS TO DO BETTER!"
12/04/15 kloosd Mesa, AZ
My wife and I travel typically three or four times a year and because we are budget conscious, we tend to use inexpensive hotels. Several years ago we felt that Days Inn motels were at least as good as any other inexpensive hotels and decided to usually select Days Inn. Our most recent stay at the EL PASO WEST DAYS INN might be considered typical, and our evaluation of it follows. THE GOOD POINTS the room was reasonably clean, didn't have a foul odor and the bed seemed clean and fresh. The heating/cooling system seemed quite good and we loved the ceiling fan. The breakfast in the morning was reasonably good considering the price we had paid for the room. THE PROBLEMS we found with this room where the typical ones I find more often than not and should not occur in any motel room regardless of the price paid. Here they are: 1. The sink stopper did not work. Unbelievably, I have found more Days Inn lavatory sinks with unworkable sink stoppers than with workable ones. I need to also mention that the hot water faucet at the sink provided a teensy amount of water. I'm 81 years old, and despite my age I can pee a larger stream than came out of that hot water faucet! 2. Lack of electrical outlets is another problem. -- Every room should have at least two outlets accessible on either side of the bed for those who need to plug-in necessary appliances such as CPAP units, oxygen units, etc. -- The table area, now frequently used by computer users needs to have outlets available. The room at the EL PASO WEST DAYS INN had no outlet and I had to move a heavy dresser to plug our two computers. DAYS INN should have an outlet strip available so that travelers like us with two computers, two cell phones in a tablet to charge have a place to plug them in. -- One last irritant is your use of a browser-based gateway for using the Internet. This is fine and dandy with computers, but does not work with my Wi-Fi-based Internet radio, which I rely on for sound in the ear to help me sleep. So, to put it simply-- STUFF NOT WORKING AND LACK OF ELECTRICAL OUTLETS ARE TWO BIG PROBLEMS FOR YOUR DAYS INN MOTELS. YOU NEED TO DO BETTER!! DuWayne Kloos 612-432-1141
"Dazed Inn"
11/15/15 Sheri G El Paso
Attended a wedding near by and stayed the night here to avoid a long, late night drive home. The room was nice, updated with new paint and a huge TV, wall mounted with wiring hidden in the wall. Well Done! No remodeling needed except for maybe the tub/shower. Didn't pass my "would I take a bath in here?" test. Sorry. Took a shower though! Separate sink and vanity with room for a cosmetic bag on the counter. We were on the second floor and the view of the pool at night was a beautiful sight. Such a pretty blue and well lit. There was a hot tub too. Didn't try either one, but I think it'd be quite enjoyable. The hotel is right near the highly used I-10 corridor and I could hear traffic noise when the air was not running. I was able to sleep though, and slept well (might have been the alcohol) Comfortable pillow top bed and bedding. I liked the pillows. Breakfast was OK. You can make waffles in the shape of Texas! How cool is that! Super small room and they rope it off at 9, so be sure to get there in time. You can't even get any coffee after 9. That was a bit disappointing, cause I really could have used it. I did like the 12 noon check out time and tried to sleep off the hangover, but had a hard time with people checking out and the cleaning crew making their rounds. It was a busy place! Overall, it was a great place to stay. Worth the $75 for sure. If you are an out of town traveler, it truly is a great location for El Paso/Las Cruses sightseeing adventures.
"Good place to stay"
11/05/15 K1714HGsharonw Los Angeles, California
Good location, central to everything; staff were really helpful, room was clean, was happy with my stay here.
"They didn't get my reservation "
10/31/15 Monica R
I made a reservation for today a week ago, give my credit card information and they didn't have it. I only hope don't get a charge for that on my next bill. I will not make an online reservation using trip advisor anymore
"excellent"
10/23/15 733theresan el paso
Good price. Staff very polite, room was excellent (clean + spacious). Loved my stay at such a wonderful hotel. Would definitely stay at this location again if ever passing thru.
"Very Nice and Clean Days Inn on the West Side of El Paso"
10/12/15 Suzanne B Big Sandy, Texas
Our room was very nice, spacious and well kept. It was tastefully-furnished with a large, flat screen television (with a good selection of channels), comfortable, queen-sized beds, a mini-fridge and microwave, and a clean bathroom area with plenty of towels. We also really liked the fact that there was a ceiling fan in the room (not to mention the soft, plump pillows). Once we had unpacked our belongings, we sat by the pool and watched the gorgeous sunset over the Franklin Mountains. We also enjoyed watching the sun rise, while taking advantage of the complimentary continental breakfast in the lobby area, the following morning. I just wish that we could have stayed several more days and nights and done some sight-seeing, but we were on a pretty tight time schedule and had to be in the Phoenix area by the next afternoon. This will definitely be our go-to hotel the next time we make a trip to El Paso.