All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
101 Harborside Drive, Boston, MA, 02128, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Loyal Guests who were Disappointed"
We have enjoyed our stays at Hyatt Boston Harbor many times and continue to return. It has always been our hidden gem in Boston. This stay, however, was perhaps the least of our experiences. As returning guests, we have enjoyed nicer rooms and more efficient service, though staff has always been friendly and courteous. We return mostly because of the view of Boston Harbor, what has previously been reliable shuttle service and reasonable rates (for Boston). This time, we had a runway view, not the harbor, our room had scarring in the sink that looked like debris and pink mildew at the baseboards of the restroom. Most significantly, we waited up to 45 minutes for the shuttle to transportation connections, putting us behind on schedule for most of our 5 day stay. That had never happened before and I hope will never again.
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Cheryl Ann
"Not happy"
Room overpriced. The bed squeaked every time we moved. The bathroom was so small, we could barely flush the toilet (could hardly reach the handle) - toilet lid had to be held up. Faucet on sink fell off in my hand.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"A must see hotel"
This was my first trip to Boston and I enjoyed the view from the hotel over the Boston's harbour which was spectacular. The staff were helpful and outstanding and I never felt that this was an airport hotel. The sound proofing ensured complete relaxing time.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
"Great location, great hotel"
We were very happy with Hyatt Boston Harbor. The view of the city is spectacular! The airport shuttle was also wonderful- runs every fifteen minutes. Highly recommend.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Tara
"Stay if you may"
Short and sweet
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Meh"
The buffet was weak, more like the free continental breakfast you see at the budget hotels. I'd step that up a notch. The room was OK but the shade was broken and just generally not even 3-star, given the cost. Hyatt has a reputation for being overpriced versus your competition, this only reinforces that perception for me.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Patrick
"Too expensive"
We arrive for a one night stay in a room that costs over $400 to realize they room they give us is not what we paid for. Luckily, they were able to move us to the right room that featured the king that we wanted. The room was small and did not have anything particularly special about it. Earlier this year I stayed at Le Pavillon in New Orleans in a king suite room that featured a mini fridge, full closet, jacuzzi tub, significantly larger, a fire place, and a couch with a coffee table which I paid $180 less for, not to mention I received a 10% discount at the Harbor and the room was offered nothing. I felt completely cheated that a hotel could charge so much for a room that offers its guest absolutely nothing. Not to mention the terrible condition the bathroom was in. If you're in Boston don't subject yourself or anyone to waste of money this hotel is. They overcharge you for the name not because they are a great experience.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"review"
We overnighted at Logan because of a 7 a.m. flight to San Diego the following morning, and we summer in New Hampshire. Really enjoyed lazy afternoon with drinks and early dinner on the patio overlooking Boston as well as our room which happened to overlook the new runway--meant something since my husband spent his career working at Logan.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Excellent choice"
Complementary Yoga class was awesome in that room with that view.... Yoga instructor was awesome. Water taxi the best option to me! Very convenient to avoid traffic.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2015
Layla
"If you're staying near Logan, it should be here"
Spent one night here--there is nothing around it except a terminus for the bus line. Western views of the Charles River and Boston skyline, eastern views of the airport runways and terminals. Room lacked any sort of hotel information...no binder with services, fees, room service menu, etc. Very clean, very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
One night stay in order to attend concert at Blue Hill Bank Pavilion. Enjoyed a ride to the concert via water taxi which afforded an excellent view of the harbor. Room had a great view of the harbor and Boston skyline. Also enjoyed a morning stroll on the Harbor Walk. Food was good but pricey! Only problem was broken vent fan in the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Views were amazing!!"
Hotel had great views. Service was good. Concierge and all info desks very helpful. The harbor view was definitely worth the price. We also loved the vicinity to the airport and the water taxi was great!
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Planning a repeat stay"
I stayed one night with an early morning flight out of Logan. I chose this hotel over one closer to the airport because of the restaurant revues and the seawalk. I used both. The dinner was superb and I walked on the seawalk after dinner, in spite of a light rain, and enjoyed it. The room was quiet, even though it overlooked the runways. The bed was comfortable and the room had a good ventilation system. I plan to stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Mim
"Boston harbor view....stunning"
Perfect place to stay when getting on a plane and want to enjoy Boston for a day or two. Harbor view and water taxi is the way to go. Can literally walk from airport car rentals/returns to hotel. Room was spacious and quiet. Quality service and Restaurant. Would highly recommend this property and would stay again in the future.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
FRANCIS
"Great hotel near Boston Logan"
Always a pleasure to stay at this Hyatt near Boston Logan. Great location, beautiful setting and very good restaurant. Staff is friendly and professional.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Keith
"The Food"
Some of the best food ever! Try the short ribs - out of this world!
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"Beautiful Boston"
Wonderful hotel! The upgrade for the view of Boston was worth it. Everything was clean and comfortable. The lobby always had goodies out (water, coffee, apples, etc). The wait for the shuttle from the T was quite lengthy. Saw other shuttles a couple of times before the Hyatt showed up.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Cheers from two overlooking Boston skyline!"
Very accommodating. Great service and food at the restaurant on premises. Clean, quite rooms and picturesque Boston Harbor views.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
Greg
"Special back in Boston hotel visit"
The view of Boston Harbor was breathtaking from our room on the 5th floor The food and service was way above normal hotel food
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
richard
"yes, I'd recommend it."
arrived very late (after midnight). Shuttle provided from/to airport and it was very efficient. Great hotel, beautiful views, short - but comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Colleen
This is a beautiful property, overlooking the water. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and seemed to care that we had a good experience, even though we were staying only one night prior to an early morning flight. We look forward to returning.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Would return !!!Loved the water taxi !!!Service and food in the Harborside was mediocre!!!!!All the staff was excellent!!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
The hotel was beautiful and the room was lovely, with a spectacular view of Boston Harbor. I would highly recommend it over comparably priced hotels near the airport. The qualify of the food for room service was the only disappointment.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Caroline
Very comfortable stay and staff was great.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015
"Great place to rest and recoup"
We were returning from 9 days in Europe and needed the chance to start shifting our body clocks. This was a great place to do so. The bed was comfortable, the room dark and the airport noise was nonexistent.
1 night romance trip Aug 23, 2015
Lynn
"Great hotel with amazing views"
The hotel itself was extremely clean, staff was very friendly and beds were comfortable. The only complaint is there is only one restaurant option. The breakfast was good but seemed overpriced and during dinner, our service was awful. We did end up back at the restaurant for dessert and Trevor was awesome! The restaurant is open late which is a plus. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely come back. They shuttle you to the airport or subway and also offer a water taxi so it's easy to get to the city. The front desk staff and concierge were amazing!!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
New to Boston
"A quick overnight"
a quick overnight stay for a connection for a early connection.
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Angela
"Room With a View"
Room was comfy and clean. The view over the harbor was beautiful - what a sunset!
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Tonia
"Great spot with draw backs"
great place beautiful place to view, but had trouble in the bar area to be acknowledged for food and drinks. Really no restaurant thought there would be a better selection of food on the menu. There is nothing close by to walk to............ you are just stuck in the hotel.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Guy
Too expensive for location an service
3 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at. Beautiful views if the harbor. Room was very clean, spacious and updated. Only comment is that there was no refrigerator in the room. Loved the water taxi and outdoor fireplaces at night.
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Hyatt Boston Harbor Aug-15"
Gorgeous view onto Boston downtown & harbor. Shuttle from airport & to Subway - no car required for a Boston only visit. 30 min from downtown by car, bus/rail or water taxi. Restaurant to small for the number of guests, hence long waiting times, which is not so good when you arrive late & there are now other opportunities near by. Restaurant personal was helpful & supportive of the situation. Wonderful harbor viewing outdoor tables with fire pits. Room had as well a wonderful sight onto downtown but a plumbing problem with the sink. Otherwise service was good & reliable. Reasonably priced outdoor parking.
3 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Super Logan Convenient"
I had an extremely early morning flight and stayed the night before departure. It really could not have been an easier experience getting to Logan at 5 in the morning. Great view of Boston from outdoor dining area!
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Dawn
Very easy access to the airport. Easy shuttle service to airport and rental car return
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Outstanding View"
Outstanding, would always stay here when in Boston
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"getaway"
absolutely loved everything about our stay! and the view was spectacular!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Hotel Staff Are The BEST!!!"
My go-to hotel when in Boston for the following reasons: View of the city can not be beat, and neither can enjoying a cocktail from the patio while gazing at that view, rooms are soundproof = no airport noise, staff are exceptional - EVERYONE make you feel welcome (even random encounters in the hallway or elevator - all asked, "How is your stay?" and "Can we do anything to help?"), rooms are clean and comfortable, easy access to airport and city. Unfortunately we encountered maintenance issues with the bathroom this time around (and never in all the years we've stayed here has this happened), so our stay was less than perfect - but made better by the front desk (Louis) who instantly took care of everything and offered a welcome bottle of water.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
K
"Very nice hotel with relaxing harbor views"
Clean room, very nicely updated and appointed. The bathroom was not user friendly because there were no towel bars. I was in the room alone so I hung my towel and washcloth over the shower curtain rod. I hung a hand towel over the makeup mirror arm. This would have been an untidy situation if more than one person was in the room.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
Kimberly
"Pleasant"
The view was fabulous
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Consider location/Beautiful view of Boston"
We stayed overnight to take the ferry to Provincetown. The hotel is located in the airport. We took the water taxi t across the harbor to visit the city. Uber or a taxi is much cheaper and more reliable. Other than the hotel restaurant, there is nothing nearby. The hotel is in pretty good condition. Restaurant was good for breakfast, but expensive.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
Kenneth
"Beautiful room close to airport and downtown"
Had a one-night layover in Boston and wanted a nice hotel next to airport but close to downtown.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Bad Experience"
Very disappointed overall for the price of the room vs. the quality of service. Bath towels not replenished...... had to call the concierge. No bath mat left except for one day......had to call concierge. No shampoo or condition and soap replenished any day......had to call concierge. Called and ordered room service one afternoon during our stay, after having waited nearly an hour, I called down to check on the order and was told they were sorry BUT HAD MISPLACED THE GUEST NAME AND ROOM NUMBER!!!! After waiting an additional HALF HOUR, our order arrived, just as we were leaving the room to head into the city!! Over all very disappointed, would not recommend the hotel and will say the price was exorbitant for the quality of service and facility.
4 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Lester
"Won't go back"
Great place but I think having to pay to park while staying at the hotel is to much
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Great place"
This was a great hotel to stay in!! We will be back If you need a refrigerator ask they have them! I would pass on breakfast $20 for runny cold eggs, and almost silver dollar pancakes Or $25 for a breakfast buffet that's limited
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Anthony
"I will be back to stay when in the"
Very comfortable stay with a beautiful view. Food and drinks were overpriced
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
MARY
"Best choice for Logan airport stay"
Stayed at the Hyatt overnight since we had an early am flight and wanted a short trip to the airport. I have stayed at all three Logan airport hotels and the Hyatt was my favorite. They have free wifi in rooms (unlike the Hilton) and the rooms are newer/nicer than the Embassy Suites. Not to mention the harbor view was outstanding! Slept with the shades open to enjoy the Boston night view. Free shuttle takes you to the Silver Line or Blue Line airport stops so that you can get to other Boston locations. This is hand down my choice for future stays at Logan.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Bed Bugs?"
The hotel was beautiful and the people there were very nice. I had a great view, unfortunately I woke up on my first night and my feet were covered in tiny white itchy bumps. I'm afraid that I had been bitten by a bad case of the bed bugs! I've never experienced this before and everything else was great, but you can't quite get over a bad case of sleeping with bugs! Won't be returning.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Incredible views!
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"Welcoming and comfortable"
This was a great place to stay for an overnight before flying out of Boston. The evening menu at the restaurant was varied and delicious. Try the ribs. The room was comfortable and well-appointed. The manager was welcoming and extremely attentive and helpful throughout our stay. The harbor views, both day and night were spectacular. There is a lovely walking path just outside the hotel along the harbor.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2015
Jody
"nice hotel"
great room with a great view of boston harbor!
1 night romance trip Jul 8, 2015