All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America

Beautiful beach
    Great room
    Delicious food
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
"Nice hotel near Boston Logan"
I stayed here one night to catch a flight the next morning. They have a quick and reliable shuttle and the #66 bus will also drop you off right at the hotel. There is very little nearby but the rooms have a nice view of the Boston skyline and the water taxi is right next door if you need to go into town. The rooms are clean and comfortable as you would expect a Hyatt to be.
1 night business trip Nov 27, 2015
"Favorite hotel"
This is one of my favorite hotels. I only stay here when I have an early flight out of Logan, but the view of the city is fantastic. You can walk the East Boston Harbor walk along the water and enjoy the view of the city and watch the boats. As for the hotel... it's a Hyatt. What can I say!
1 night business trip Dec 1, 2015
"MR"
The hotel staff was fantastic! Harbor view was really amazing!
4 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Mahmood
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Wonderful service the entire stay.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
"airport stop"
Overnight stay for early morning departure from Logan. The excellence I have always found with Hyatt.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
"Can't wait till next Thanksgiving"
I've been coming to this hotel the past couple years and love it. The people behind the desk couldn't do enough. I love the location for what I need. The restaurant is not my favorite but I'm not there for the food.
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Price of parking makes me wish I didn't rent a car.....ridiculous! All that space out there with no cars means lost revenue. Lower the price and fill the space. Bed pillows need to be replaced....pretty bad.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
The view of the Harbor was amazing
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"Great business hotel"
Perfect hotel for business and good location to downtown. Even better when you can get a decent rate, which can hard here.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
fergal
"Perfect for a quick business trip to Boston."
Very nice hotel. I like that it had a restaurant so I didn't have to leave the hotel. For a one night stay it was very good with a shuttle to the airport.
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Courtney
"You will not be disappointed at the Hyatt at Logan"
We had the best stay at the Hyatt.. we stayed at the Hilton Airport but rated it a 3 and the Hyatt we rate it a 10 of 10. Yes its a bit expensive but on my gawd it is worth it.. great dining.. great service.. you will NOT BE Disappointed!!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"Boston Airport"
Great hotel if you need an early start at Boston Airport
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
Great View!
3 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
Jane
"Right on Harbor, right by airport"
Overall, we had a very good experience at this hotel. However, we had requested a handicap-accessible bathroom and didn't get one. It was unclear when we checked in whether the hotel didn't have them at all (we thought this was required by law) or whether there just weren't any accessible rooms still remaining. Apart from that, this hotel had about the best service I have ever received at a hotel. The rooms facing the harbor have a nice view, and there is a water taxi stop right next to the hotel. So if you want to get across the harbor to downtown, you can go by boat instead of by car. Very convenient! Although it is right across the street from the hotel, we did not hear planes taking off an landing. I would definitely consider staying here if I return to Boston.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
"Excellent at Logan"
Excellent
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Keith
Disappointed there was no pool when website stated there was a pool.
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
"There when I needed you!"
I needed an overnite stay after missing a connecting flight. Having stayed with you before, I knew I'd choose Hyatt for the airport location, free shuttle, room service, and stress free getting out for my early morning flight.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2015
"Pleased"
Had a travel mixup. Needed to stay near Logan airport. Could not have been more fortunate to find a super deal on Hotels.com. Didn't expect the unbelievable Boston Harbor either. Pleased x 2.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
"Beautiful view"
Hotel is great location for the airport. Only issue is that there isn't anything else in the area without taking the water taxi.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Too expensive but lovely"
It's probably my favourite Boston Logan hotel - but the price reflects that. The staff are uniformly good at making you feel like a real guest.
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2015
"Harbor Hotel"
Best place to stay near the airport, great bell man service, rooms service and breakfast buffet! Loved watching the ferry run across the harbor.
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Great for hub easy to get to other spots in city"
In the city for a night on the town
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Sheree
"Redemption success"
We had an issue of cleanliness the first time we stayed at this hotel 3 nights before but the manager gave us her card to stay and assured a great stay when we returned to Boston. We decided to give them another chance and they exceeded our expectations. My husband caught a cold and we stayed in and ordered room service. Food was great but service was exceptional ,the gentleman came back and brought my husband chicken soup to make him feel better. It was a very sweet and kind thing to do, true hospitality. Overall changed my perception of this hotel and definitely worth it, also its great location if catching an early flight out.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
"Fall 2015"
Transportation was a bit slow and may be due to construction. We did several transfers to the rental car site and the subway. Each time it took 1/2 hour. The transportation via water taxi was the quickest but the most expensive. The hotel has an excellent view of the city and harbor and it perfect for airport transfers but out of the way for city events.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Good experience"
Upon checking in I learned all the king size beds were taken, so I had to go with two Queens. I had one Queen with me (my wife) so it wasn't a problem. The check in comped a harbor view room in exchange for the loss of the king bed. Fair enough. The view and the hospitality was outstanding. All of the staff was most helpful and friendly. In the evening they had fire pits going on the harbor side with ample seating and an outstanding view of Boston. Access to the airport is what sold me and I wasn't disappointed. From hotel to airport in less than two minutes! The driver's for the shuttles are tops. Knew what they were doing and how to get there.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
Rex
Fantastic service from the front desk. They offered me an upgrade, and it was well worth the money! The view is spectacular!
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
"Loyal Guests who were Disappointed"
We have enjoyed our stays at Hyatt Boston Harbor many times and continue to return. It has always been our hidden gem in Boston. This stay, however, was perhaps the least of our experiences. As returning guests, we have enjoyed nicer rooms and more efficient service, though staff has always been friendly and courteous. We return mostly because of the view of Boston Harbor, what has previously been reliable shuttle service and reasonable rates (for Boston). This time, we had a runway view, not the harbor, our room had scarring in the sink that looked like debris and pink mildew at the baseboards of the restroom. Most significantly, we waited up to 45 minutes for the shuttle to transportation connections, putting us behind on schedule for most of our 5 day stay. That had never happened before and I hope will never again.
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Cheryl Ann
"Not happy"
Room overpriced. The bed squeaked every time we moved. The bathroom was so small, we could barely flush the toilet (could hardly reach the handle) - toilet lid had to be held up. Faucet on sink fell off in my hand.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2015
"A must see hotel"
This was my first trip to Boston and I enjoyed the view from the hotel over the Boston's harbour which was spectacular. The staff were helpful and outstanding and I never felt that this was an airport hotel. The sound proofing ensured complete relaxing time.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2015
"Great location, great hotel"
We were very happy with Hyatt Boston Harbor. The view of the city is spectacular! The airport shuttle was also wonderful- runs every fifteen minutes. Highly recommend.
Other trip Oct 1, 2015
Tara
"Stay if you may"
Short and sweet
1 night business trip Sep 28, 2015
"Meh"
The buffet was weak, more like the free continental breakfast you see at the budget hotels. I'd step that up a notch. The room was OK but the shade was broken and just generally not even 3-star, given the cost. Hyatt has a reputation for being overpriced versus your competition, this only reinforces that perception for me.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Patrick
"Too expensive"
We arrive for a one night stay in a room that costs over $400 to realize they room they give us is not what we paid for. Luckily, they were able to move us to the right room that featured the king that we wanted. The room was small and did not have anything particularly special about it. Earlier this year I stayed at Le Pavillon in New Orleans in a king suite room that featured a mini fridge, full closet, jacuzzi tub, significantly larger, a fire place, and a couch with a coffee table which I paid $180 less for, not to mention I received a 10% discount at the Harbor and the room was offered nothing. I felt completely cheated that a hotel could charge so much for a room that offers its guest absolutely nothing. Not to mention the terrible condition the bathroom was in. If you're in Boston don't subject yourself or anyone to waste of money this hotel is. They overcharge you for the name not because they are a great experience.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
"review"
We overnighted at Logan because of a 7 a.m. flight to San Diego the following morning, and we summer in New Hampshire. Really enjoyed lazy afternoon with drinks and early dinner on the patio overlooking Boston as well as our room which happened to overlook the new runway--meant something since my husband spent his career working at Logan.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"Excellent choice"
Complementary Yoga class was awesome in that room with that view.... Yoga instructor was awesome. Water taxi the best option to me! Very convenient to avoid traffic.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2015
Layla
"If you're staying near Logan, it should be here"
Spent one night here--there is nothing around it except a terminus for the bus line. Western views of the Charles River and Boston skyline, eastern views of the airport runways and terminals. Room lacked any sort of hotel information...no binder with services, fees, room service menu, etc. Very clean, very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
One night stay in order to attend concert at Blue Hill Bank Pavilion. Enjoyed a ride to the concert via water taxi which afforded an excellent view of the harbor. Room had a great view of the harbor and Boston skyline. Also enjoyed a morning stroll on the Harbor Walk. Food was good but pricey! Only problem was broken vent fan in the bathroom.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Views were amazing!!"
Hotel had great views. Service was good. Concierge and all info desks very helpful. The harbor view was definitely worth the price. We also loved the vicinity to the airport and the water taxi was great!
2 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Planning a repeat stay"
I stayed one night with an early morning flight out of Logan. I chose this hotel over one closer to the airport because of the restaurant revues and the seawalk. I used both. The dinner was superb and I walked on the seawalk after dinner, in spite of a light rain, and enjoyed it. The room was quiet, even though it overlooked the runways. The bed was comfortable and the room had a good ventilation system. I plan to stay here again.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2015
Mim
"Boston harbor view....stunning"
Perfect place to stay when getting on a plane and want to enjoy Boston for a day or two. Harbor view and water taxi is the way to go. Can literally walk from airport car rentals/returns to hotel. Room was spacious and quiet. Quality service and Restaurant. Would highly recommend this property and would stay again in the future.
1 night romance trip Sep 14, 2015
FRANCIS
"Great hotel near Boston Logan"
Always a pleasure to stay at this Hyatt near Boston Logan. Great location, beautiful setting and very good restaurant. Staff is friendly and professional.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Keith
"The Food"
Some of the best food ever! Try the short ribs - out of this world!
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"Beautiful Boston"
Wonderful hotel! The upgrade for the view of Boston was worth it. Everything was clean and comfortable. The lobby always had goodies out (water, coffee, apples, etc). The wait for the shuttle from the T was quite lengthy. Saw other shuttles a couple of times before the Hyatt showed up.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Cheers from two overlooking Boston skyline!"
Very accommodating. Great service and food at the restaurant on premises. Clean, quite rooms and picturesque Boston Harbor views.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2015
Greg
"Special back in Boston hotel visit"
The view of Boston Harbor was breathtaking from our room on the 5th floor The food and service was way above normal hotel food
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
richard
"yes, I'd recommend it."
arrived very late (after midnight). Shuttle provided from/to airport and it was very efficient. Great hotel, beautiful views, short - but comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Colleen
This is a beautiful property, overlooking the water. The staff was extremely helpful, friendly, and seemed to care that we had a good experience, even though we were staying only one night prior to an early morning flight. We look forward to returning.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Would return !!!Loved the water taxi !!!Service and food in the Harborside was mediocre!!!!!All the staff was excellent!!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
The hotel was beautiful and the room was lovely, with a spectacular view of Boston Harbor. I would highly recommend it over comparably priced hotels near the airport. The qualify of the food for room service was the only disappointment.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Caroline
Very comfortable stay and staff was great.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2015