All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
101 Harborside Drive, Boston, MA, 02128, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great hotel to stay"
The people was very nice and helpful
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
overall excellent stay. Service could have been better but I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Perfect airport hotel"
Super choice for a late flight in for the Boston Marathon. Close and accessible to all. Free shuttle service to the T, which we took the next day to get to our hotel which was closer to the finish line. Very friendly and helpful staff - this was my first Boston Marathon, and I'll be back! You can access the hotel from the airport.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
SML
"Have Cash Ready"
Extra, hidden charges are not a travel customers friend.
1 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
"An affordable alternative to downtown Boston"
We would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family. The hotel is near the airport and across the harbor from downtown Boston. between water taxis, regular taxis, and easy access to the metro (free from the airport), we didn't have any problems getting to and from downtown. Clean room, comfy bed, and a great staff made our stay at the Hyatt Boston Harbor very pleasant.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Shaun
"Short comfortable stay"
We were exhausted when we checked in but the staff was very helpful. We couldn't get a room with more than one bed in it so the staff offered a roll away bed. The beds were in the rooms before we ever had a chance to get to the rooms! The views are beautiful but it was too foggy and chilly to fully enjoy. We will, without a doubt return to this hotel if we have the chance to visit Boston again.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
richard
"Great place to stay to visit the city"
I stayed here when I ran the Boston Marathon in 2015. The room was very nice, clean and QUIET. I never once heard a plane taking off. I had a wonderful view of the city across the Bay. Getting into the city was very easy using the free shuttle that takes you to the Blue line on the "T". There also is a $10 water shuttle that takes you across to the aquarium in about 10 minutes where you can just walk around the North End or board the T there as well. When I checked out the morning of the race, they made it clear they would be providing changing rooms after the race to take a quick shower and get into some clean clothes. They, of course, held onto my luggage while I ran. I am completely satisfied and plan on using this hotel for future stays/races.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
brian
"Caters to conference goers."
There are some really nice things about this hotel - nice view, large rooms, light and some issues. Charges for parking - no reason - big pretty much empty parking lot. No coffee in the morning. One issue - it is a trip to get to Boston. You either have to take the ferry or the subway. This adds expense to the $42 per day parking fee.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
nancy
"Weekend Getaway"
Pros: Hotel is very nice, rooms are good size, right on the water. We had a family of four with 2 twins beds, worked fine. Be sure to ask for the water/city view, beautiful Boston skyline night and day. Hotel is right next to the airport but you cannot hear any noise, rooms are very quiet. Cons: The hotels stand alone in this section of town. There is nothing around you except the airport. Access to Sightseeing, eating, entertainment, etc. can be expensive.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Hyatt Boston Harbor hotel"
It's a nice, clean, comfy hotel, conveniently located next to the airport.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"hanging at the harbor"
$42 to park and the two bottles of water that they leave for you in the room are $5 each. Nothing is complementary. Other then that I had a harbor view room which was wonderful to have on the 10th floor. We went down to the lobby to grab a bite and a drink, both were a Lisle pricey but the buffalo wings and fried calamari were perfect. The drinks were well made and had a good balance(they weren't watered down). A water taxi was available for $12 one way and $20 round trip to multiple ports around the harbor. All in all the hotel might be a little pricey but it's a good start if you can afford it.
1 night romance trip Apr 14, 2015
Jared
Staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was spacious and clean. We had a harbor side view, which was beautiful and had a great view of the city across the water. We will definitely will be staying here again!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Great night"
Zachary at the front desk was polite , friendly and accommodating. The room was recently renovated and the view of Boston Harbor was spectacular. The water taxi located right next to the hotel, took us to the dock located between Faneuill Hall and the North End where we had a fabulous dinner. Got up for an early flight the next morning. Easy and convenient.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Kris
"Disappointed with this hotel wouldnt recommend"
I have to say that I was expecting more from this hotel after reading reviews. Fortunately I only reserved for one night of my stay with the Hyatt Boston Habour. I chose not to stay here for my second night and stayed at a nearby hotel which I'm glad I did. The customer service I received at the Hyatt was the worst customer service I have experienced in any of my travels. I do not plan on visiting this hotel again.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Beautiful, clean and comfortable"
We had a great stay at the Hyatt. We were upgraded to harbor view for free as they were accommodating a request to have rooms close to each other. The room seemed so clean and fresh! Extremely comfortable beds and chairs! The staff was more then accommodating with suggestions for us to visit and restaurants! Always willing to help or get a taxi for us as well!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Suz
Had one night for a flight. Room VERY comfortable and clean. Transportation service to and from airport helpful and courteous. Would stay again
1 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
"Too far from the city"
It is nice hotel, but If you want to travel boston it will be inconvenient
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"very overrated"
Bad service at restaurant, tried to give me an inferior room, bed so hard and uncomfortable I could never sleep, no hair dryer in room. Would not stay here again even if the room was free.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2015
Sallie
"Nice hotel, close to airport, but not downtown"
Very nice Hotel close to airport, but need a taxi or water taxi across the harbor to get downtown.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"hotel stay"
lovely staff esp Giuseppe the shuttle driver
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Candace
$42 to park is crazy! Especially for 1 night! Should be in price as with free wifi.
Response by Hyatt Boston Harbor
We are disappointed that you find the additional charge for parking is not a value. As we are located on airport property parking is very limited and highly coveted. We would never add a charge into our guest room pricing for something many guests do not wish to utilize.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Staff unprofessional just tired not willing to go the extra mile made a difference
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Debbie
"Layover"
Fantastic place to rest between flights. Beautiful view of Boston.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Shuttle services is bad! Had 2 wait twice at airport as driver drove by twice without stopping!
Response by Hyatt Boston Harbor
We are disappointed that our complimentary 24-hour shuttle service did not provide you the experience you deserve. In order to make our service more expedient for all of our guests we ask that you contact the hotel directly and let us know you are awaiting a pickup. This allows us to direct the shuttle to the areas where guests are currently waiting. We apologize if you did so and this was your experience. We understand the need for our guests to move quickly to the hotel after a long day of travel. We hope that we have the opportunity to show you this was an isolated experience.
"terribly disappointing"
We arrived and by the time we went to our room there were dirty towels. Also never got our wake up call very disappointing
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
diane
"Nice hotel. Great view. Close to airport"
Great stay. Nice hotel. Efficient for business travelers as its only muminutes from the airport. Very nice city view too. The only thing to be very careful about is the overnight parking... $42 a night!!! Seriously???
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Stephan
"Love Boston"
Was great to be able to take a water taxi over to the city. It was awesome. The staff were extremely helpful with all of our questions no matter what the topic.
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Expensive Parking!"
A bit out of the way from the city, annoying to dive to. have to go though several confusing tunnels and tolls. also they do not have parking and do not validate. be prepared to spend up to 50$ a day to park at the hotel.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Great view of city."
One night stay. Attended conference in downtown, got a good deal for a nights stay.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
A
"Weekend trip to Boston"
My husband and I stayed here for an event in Boston. Just one night, but it was quite lovely. If you have a view of Boston Harbor it is just gorgeous. We had a view of Logan Airport but it was just fine. And we never heard the planes at night. The only con was the $42 parking fee.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Great value, great room, bathroom needs cleaning"
Pros: -Great service -Great view -Great value Cons: -Bathroom was dirty
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"A bit much"
We enjoyed the stay BUT trapping people for a $22 breakfast ($4 coffee) is enough to NOT come back. Not sorry to say.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2015
Alan
"Nice Place but Pricey Food"
The hotel was very nice but I cannot believe how much they charge for food in their restaurant. Perhaps because there is nowhere else nearby to eat? $23 for the same breakfast you get at most other hotels for free. $17 for a little pizza akin to something you'd microwave at home. Ridiculous really.
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Richard G
"Beautiful Hotel"
Beautiful hotel, easy access to airport with 24 hour shuttle, lovely room with big screen television. Extremely nice, especially for an airport hotel. I'm not giving it a perfect rating because it was very noisy on my floor (on a Sunday night). Lots of loud laughing until after midnight and I had to get up at 3 a.m., so I was pretty bleary eyed when I left for the airport.
1 night trip Mar 9, 2015
One of the faucets in the bathroom was so loose it was difficult to control the water. Housekeeping staff must have seen this when they cleaned before i arrived and reported it. Why was it not fixed before another guest had to experience it?
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"A brief stay for business"
I selected this hotel because the hotels near a convention that I was attending were sold out. The staff were super helpful and friendly. The only downside was that the hotel required a considerable trip (shuttle and the T) to reach the convention hotel.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"hotel hyatt boston by a brazilian"
Excelent hotel.. Wonderful clean good service...
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
antonio carlos
"very nice."
Very nice .
2 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2015
"Fantastic Business-Anniversary Trip!"
We were there on Business and our Anniversary. We were extremely tired and decided to eat in our room. The attendant "Jennifer" who brought our dinners to us found out it was our anniversary. About a half an hour later there was a knock on the door and complimentary champagne, strawberries, and chocolates were delivered. Jennifer had such a kind smile and said Surprise! We were just floored by the experience! I also want to say for being so very close to the airport we did not hear any noise from the planes departing or arriving. The view from the hotel restaurant was outstanding. I think it is the very best view of the Boston skyline I have ever seen. Absolutely will stay there again.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice, close to airport, but easy access to downtow"
There was some sort of convention that was loud and disrupting. First when they let out over the restaurant where we were trying to have a relaxing meal and then outside our room when we were trying to sleep. Not enough noise dampers. The hotel compensated with free breakfast for our grroup
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Haven't been there for a while, but still great"
We haven't stayed at the hotel in years, but it was every bit as good as we remembered. The specific bed arrangement (king) wasn't available at our late check-in, so we had 2 double beds in our room. The front desk (Gabriel checked us in and there was another gentleman whose name we didn't catch) sent up flowers, wine and snacks as an apology, which we thought was very nice and classy. The room was beautiful and fresh. Breakfast was great (although a hotel price was paid!). We would definitely stay at the Hyatt Harborside again. Nice views of Boston as well.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Great Hotel with view of the Boston Harbor"
The check in process was quick and easy. The requests that I had made were met. I enjoyed the restaurant and the staff was very nice and helpful.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Everything went smoothly."
Everything went smoothly.
1 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
"Found food on the floor room was not cleaned prior"
The manager did try to make it up to us but fell short they are renovating, no toilet paper holder in the bathroom, the toilet paper was laying on the floor. Sad part this was a handicap accesible room.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Nice Hotel close to the airport."
Just a 1 night stay before taking off on vacation.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Convenient Airport Hotel"
Convenient airport hotel with helpful staff and a free shuttle. Comfy beds and quiet rooms. Bathroom could use a little work;would recommend new towels and re-grouting the tub/shower surround.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
"Boston"
Hotel was excellent. The service was great. The bar staff was excellent. However stay away from the breakfast. Breakfast was extremely over priced and really not that good. Would go back just wouldn't eat breakfast there
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
The hotel was fabulous. We stayed because we had an early am flight to catch. We had dinner which was excellent, went to bed on very comfortable beds and had a 2:30 wake up call. The shuttle was right there at 3:00 am and took us to the airport.
1 night trip with friends Feb 23, 2015
"Great stay!!"
Loved the room!! Everything nice and clean. Very comfortable bed!
1 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
Theresa
"Airport Hotel"
Great place to stay waiting for a flight.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015