All hotels in Taos, New Mexico, United States of America
1333 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur, Hwy 68TaosNM87571United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Comfortable
    Regular internet service
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
"Terrible!!!!"
Manager was very rude. Dirty towels, hair in every bed (in the sheets), spit wads on ceiling in bathroom and dried boogers smeared on wall. The worst hotel I've ever stayed in!!!!!
3 night family trip Mar 17, 2016
Shiloh
awesome hotel , close to everything
2 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
stephen
"Slightly better then I thought it would be"
I booked this hotel then read the reviews, I should have read them first...So I was happy that it was better then what the reviews said. There was a problem with our reservation that took about 30 min. to get resolved. The coffee maker in the room had an old disgusting filter form some one else still in it and the sheets didn't seem to fit our bed. The coffee at breakfast was the worst coffee I have ever tasted I stopped for coffee at a gas station after. Other then that the breakfast was OK and room was OK and the TV and internet worked well. The heater is old and loud so I turned it off at night so I could sleep. Our room was right next to an entrance with a door that didn't get locked at night. Since I was by myself with two small children I worried about our safety. I did like that I could park really close to the room.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
Rocket
"Days Inn Taos"
Hotel room had constant noise coming from something in the walls/ceiling, which I assumed was the plumbing/pipes. This noise kept occurring all night long about every 10 minutes.
4 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
"My new Taos ski headquarters..."
All I needed for a quick overnight ski trip to Taos. Clean, affordable, SWEET TV, and breakfast didn't suck.
1 night trip Dec 4, 2015
Hotel was clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2015
Jack
"Days Inn - Taos"
Went to Taos to visit friends. Room was adequate, not fancy--but I was not there to spend time in the room. Entrance and egress was easy. Price good
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
"Just Say No"
There are many great choices for lodging in Taos, unfortunately the Days Inn is not one of those. When it comes to the Days Inn just say no. The manager, when you can find him, has no people skills. When we got to our room the smell of the air freshener was overpowering and made it difficult to breathe with my asthma. We left the window open until late both days of our stay. We only had a half of a small bottle of shampoo and when my wife asked the manager for more you would have thought we were asking for a million dollars. I think they must have purchased the pillows at the dollar store, (very uncomfortable). There was hair stuck on the wall of the shower before we got there and still there when we left. The breakfast is minimal at best. The outside needs painting. We stayed here a few years ago and everything was good but today it needs a major makeover starting with management.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Bruce
"Taos overnight trip"
The room was clean and served the purpose of getting a good nights sleep. Was missing a bar of soap. And the toilet flushed very loud with a whistling noise.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
"Go somewhere else"
Staff was very rude
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2015
"Hostile hotel"
The person running the front desk was unfriendly and seemed irradiated that anyone was there. The blanket and cover looked like they hadn't been washed for some time and we tried to not touch them while we slept. We got one soap (for hands and bath), one towel each, one wash cloth each and the coffee was there, but no sugar or creamer---talk about minimal. The only positive was the breakfast was nice enough--- we ended up going to the Super 8 next door and it was much cleaner, friendlier and very refreshing after the Days Inn.
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Camp Instead"
Taos is a beautiful area with limited hotel options. Which is probably why this hotel is still in business. There are no mini fridges in the rooms (or at least the one I stayed in) which I thought was a standard item these days. The hotel was run down, or poorly maintained with things like no caulk around plumbing fixtures like the toilet base, sink faucet and shower/tub. The AC did not work properly as in it did not work and there was a sign on the AC controls which said "do not turn dial past 7 or unit will freeze". I realize that this is a days inn but it is hard to justify paying money to stay somewhere when a tent and a public restroom would have been better.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2015
"Night in Taos"
We just stayed overnight and the hotel served is purpose. However it could be updated.
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Manager and all was good very nice
4 night trip with friends Sep 21, 2015
g r
"Worst hotel experience in a long time"
Disgusting room, smelled like curry and cat urine. Turned on the light and the bulb exploded knocking out the power. The manager helped get it fixed right away, but seemed annoyed with me for asking- acted like he didn't believe there was a problem. Won't go back.
1 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"September visit in Taos"
Wonderful stay in Taos. Manager pleasant and accommodating. Room bare essentials, could have been in a little better condition and a little cleaner.
5 night romance trip Sep 16, 2015
"very filthy Days Inn"
i ended up not staying there and could not cancel my reservation. I WILL NEVER USE EXPEDIA AGAIN.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Good place to crash for the price, the manager was somewhat short and difficult to understand although he did without issue anything he was asked. The room was very clean, comfortable, and inviting overall with one exception, the shower curtain appeared to be made of something absorbant rather than vinyl or something slick and plastic, and therefore had a VERY strong mildew odor, it was quite unpleasant at first, i considered conplaining, i kept the bathroom door closed, opened the window, never bothered me again. The bedding, floor, and everything else was quite clean. Minor issue, i wouldnt mind staying there again.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2015
"Nice overnight"
Nice place for overnight stay while traveling through.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Worst hotel I've ever stayed in, albeit, briefly"
This property is an embarrassment to the Days Inn brand and to Expedia. Tear down this dismal property and put it out of its misery.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Was OK if you only need a cheap place to sleep for a single night. Best part of the stay was a decent free breakfast with a waffle maker.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
"You get what you pay for, Buyer Beware"
This place was not clean and the worker (owner) does not seem to peak english. I think he spoke a total of 6 or 7 words, but mostly just gave thumbs up to signal agreement. Frankly, I was afraid of this place, it's location and certainly the hotel itself. Also, take notice that air conditioners can't handle the load of cooling the room down, they have signs that advise occupants how to avoid the air conditioning unit from freezing.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
"Looked Old But Had Redeeming Qualities"
Our carpet was good. Our bed was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Days inn Taos New Mexico"
Well managed maintained property. Staff is professional and courteous . Property location is close to everything. I will diffidently stay here agin!
1 night trip Aug 12, 2015
Karl
"Going the extra mile"
We arrived with a cooler full of food and were surprised to find no refrigerator in the room. We mentioned it to the front desk clerk, who arrived with a refrigerator and microwave on a dolly about 10 minutes later and set them up for us. Great service!
3 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
tom
"Taos visit"
Clean, quiet, comfortable. Would like to see chipped paint around outside windows scraped and painted, looked bad, and is easy fix. Would also like updated tv, and cords not hanging down walls.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"don't stay here"
Not a very clean hotel. Staff was very rude.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
"Worst hotel in America"
This place is a dump! I doubt it will have the Days Inn name much longer. The owners have run it into the ground. Had we seen it before we reserved our room, we never would have made a reservation. Unfortunately, the staff isn't any better. They may be the most unaccommodating staff that my wife and I have ever dealt with. When a room has mold and ants, the staff should listen to you instead of arguing with you.bnothing was clean, including the lobby. The outside had trash blowing across the parking lot. And it's right on the Main Street for everyone to see. It was quite obvious these people took no pride in ownership. If you're still considering this hotel, run for your lives!
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Business trip to Taos, inexpensive place to stay and it showed. It's ok if you're in and out of Taos, but don't expect this to be the type of place you can lounge around at...outdated and not the most comfortable. Having said that, it was clean enough to sleep and shower in...not for much else.
2 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Independently owned and not up to the standards of the brand. Dilapidated exterior is the first sign that little is being done to maintain the property. Room was not clean with visible cobwebs. We found and killed several spiders and other bugs. Rome air conditioner worked poorly and noisily. Entire place had a weird smell like a mixture of cleaning fluid and tobacco smoke, even though it is a non smoking motel. We will not return.
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Al
Room was disgusting It was old worn and damaged in spots
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
The owner clearly hates women so have your husbands deal with him he also watches every move you make in the hotel like checking on peoples dogs. Its creepy!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Filthy Sheets and Horrible Customer Services"
My family and I stayed here for one night. When I went into the lobby to check in I encountered a very unpleasant man at the front desk that seemed to find the act of checking a guest to be a burden. Not once was I greeted in a professional manner nor was he pleasant in any way. When we got to the room I discovered that there were numerous stains on the bed sheets. I called down to the front desk and the same man came up from the front desk. He had a very negative attitude when I requested that the sheets be changed, and at first refused to do so until I demanded a refund or room change. He did change them, but refused to give us a new blanket (which was also stained). He refused to acknowledge that it was stained. Later that night when I took a shower I noticed that several of the towels were stained as well. We were also only given a single bar of soap for three people. I suppose I could've called to ask for more, but given the attitude he had about the sheets I decided not to. The coffee maker in the room was filthy and I didn't use it. It appeared to not have been cleaned in a very long time. The outside of the hotel is in very poor shape as well. Peeling paint from the window frames and overall a very rough looking building and parking lot, especially compared to the other hotels right down the block. I'll not be staying at this location ever again, and I highly recommend you find another hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Poor condition."
For the price, $100, it was horrible. The room smelled like smoke, the toilet flush didn't work properly and the air conditioner didn't put out cold air.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Get what you pay for, very basic."
It served the purpose but would not stay here again. Strict check in time, very basic room, odd sink setup, almost non existent wi-fi. Provided breakfast was very minimal. Had to pay additional pet cleaning fee that was not disclosed in Expedia check out price. Bed was ok, the TV was from the late 80's early 90's at best.
Other trip Jul 10, 2015
A
"Mehh"
Wall a/c unit didn't work well. Staff was not pleasant. Stayed here because I was traveling with a pet.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
Ashley
Toilet clogged, beds uncomfortable. I think that's enough.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
JJ
"Older but Nice"
The hotel was obviously older but well kept and everything worked well. Plenty of water pressure, decent breakfast, beds were fine but pillows a little lumpy. But for the price, a screaming deal.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"OKAY FOR SHORT STAY"
BED WAS COMFY BUT DO NOT LOOK UNDER THE BED UGH. SKIMPY ON TOWELS. OKAY FOR A SHORT STAY.
Other trip Jun 15, 2015
BETH
Just traveling through and needed a quick place to stay. The room was clean, the bed comfortable. Room had a mini-fridge and coffee maker. Just what we needed at a good price.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
"Convenient location for my needs."
Quick service. Quiet room. Basic. Met my needs for a quick overnite stay.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Taste of Taos"
No refrigerator in the room. The continental breakfast was very limited. No orange juice or fruit. Just some toast and batter to make waffles.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Coffee: Coffee was horrible."
The stay was okay, however, the amenities could have been better. Such as the coffee. The coffee was horrible! It was weak. There were only two tables to sit and eat. There was no one to help with the kitchen.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"located farther from town than expected."
Stay was peaceful. Coffee maker was broken. Top missing off of water reservoir. Bedspread old and woe .
Other trip May 7, 2015
jly
"It was okay."
Asked for a roll away bed. Never received one. Yogurt was a month old.
2 night trip with friends Apr 28, 2015
"taos rest stop"
Stay was alright nothing fancy. Person behind counter could not understand English nor could he speak english. Dealt with him during check in and check out. Breakfast was truly continental
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
richard
"basic cheap place"
the motel is quite dated what has to be expected considering the low price. next to a noisy highway just like many similar cheapies. breakfast room has only 3 tables which was not a problem during a low season but might become a tight squeeze when the motel fills up. the room a/c very noisy. overall pretty good value for your money. 8 min drive to Taos center.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Andrej
"Convenient location"
Central Taos was very congested with traffic.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"The Bed was very good"
There were some disappointments (Breakfast is weak - there were some creaking sounds that woke me up, the shower was not very warm - although other rooms said it was fine. We heard terrible stories of friends that stayed at other hotels that had really awful beds. This Days Inn in Taos had a wonderful bed and great pillows. So that was a winner for our two night stay!
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
S.
"Good for an overnight stay"
Everything was as you might expect from an economy hotel. We had a comfortable night and were ready to go next morning. That was all we wanted and it fit the bill.
1 night trip with friends Mar 9, 2015