All hotels in Taos, New Mexico, United States of America
1333 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur, Hwy 68, Taos, NM, 87571, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Decent hotel"
The hotel was just ok. There are better options for around the same price in Taos
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"worst place in taos"
I left two days early bc this place was such a dump. low price not worth it.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Christmas Day at Days Inn"
It was a very comfortable, clean, quiet, and welcoming stay. Front desk staff was very friendly and accommodating. Good continental breakfast- enough variety for diverse type of eating tastes. Great waffles! :-) It was a bit far from what we had planned, but yet the town isn't very big, so the drive wasn't all that far. It was however, very close to a couple of the highlights of our trip-- the Rancho de Taos Church and the Hacienda de los Martinez!!! Keep up the good work!
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
Eli Vega
I was the only guest in the whole hotel. Kind of creepy. I guess this would tell you that nobody else wanted to stay there.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Don't waste your time or money"
The only good thing I can say is that the bed mattress was comfortable. The hotel clerk was unable to communicate in English. The facility was old and run down. The room door was difficult to latch and several times the maids left the door open. Shampoo was made available but no conditioner, soap or toilet paper. There was little outdoor security lighting. Breakfast was not edible. We had to go out for a decent breakfast every morning. The TV channel listing in the room showed three times as many channels as the old TV actuall got. There was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. I would not have stayed at this hotel if it had not been prepaid.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Not worth the price"
I made last minute reservation here which made the price higher than usual, but I was totally disappointed once I got there. There were several other nicer (MUCH nicer) hotels to stay at in Taos that don't cost nearly as much.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Katie
"Rip Off"
Most expensive room on a 3 State vacation & the worst Hotel.Com should check these places before booking. Will never use you again & certainly not recommend your service.
1 night business trip Oct 16, 2013
Stella Wright
The television reception was poor. I only watched TV in the evening when I relaxed and one night you got reception and the next night the channel was not available. The bed had only one overhead light which meant everyone slept on that side and the mattress was overused on that side.
4 night trip Oct 13, 2013
Pleasant, quiet, basic, big rooms. Good value for the money. Much cheaper than hotels in Taos with more atmosphere.
Other trip Oct 6, 2013
"Place needs a facelift."
We reserved this room, sight unseen. Had we driven by, we would not have stopped. Plant pots outside held trash and weeds. Took quite a while for the desk person to get to the front desk when we arrived. The room was okay, but upon further inspection, a picture on the wall had a broken plastic clear cover and what looked like blood splatters on the wall near the picture. We just ignored it - but it made me feel uncomfortable. The Wi-Fi never did work. The soda and water machine in the hall was empty. The ceiling in the hall had a big hole and looked as though they had a recent leak from a pipe. We noticed that in our 3-night stay, we were usually the only people staying at the hotel. It seemed as though the owner-managers were having a hard time.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Peggy
"Nothing Special"
Room and motel premises were clean, but nothing special. Neighborhood was OK. Was a little far from my business location. Would consider ataying there again.
6 night business trip Sep 9, 2013
"Okay for minimal requirements"
Our room had a strong odor of disinfectant but was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Pablo
Breakfast was not that great
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Edith
"Many choices in Taos, this shouldn't be one."
You get what you pay for. My rankings say it all. This hotel failed at all levels and it even looks terrible as you drive by. Very seedy.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Ok for the price!"
The room was clean and there was everything that we needed just for 1 night stay.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
"Days Inn Taos"
Nice Pool and Nice Clean Room wijth good breakfast
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Cathy
"Reasonably priced hotel for a couple of nights"
Room ok. We got a good deal on price AC worked fine. Some distance from downtown Taos but not unreasonably far. Breakfast was spartan. Bathroom fan howled very loudly. One night is plenty
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Al
"Great room and great price"
Staff was friendly and courteous. Side outside door by our room would not lock properly. Room was clean and smelled good. AC struggled to work properly, I'm sure they would have changed our room if I asked. Overall a very nice place to stay.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Danny
"Clean room- great beds- but has some issues."
Although the outside of the hotel is run down and in need of some TLC, the room itself was clean & the beds were great. The front desk staff was not very helpful & the side door we used after hours did not latch & was not secure. Overall - OK for our one night stray- but would not stay again if there are other options.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2013
"Met needs"
The room was comfortable and the staff was courteaous and helpful. The room was a little run down and needing some minor repairs. No serivices like resturants in the area. But overall it met my expectations for a room in the category.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2013
"It's good enough."
These guys are not good with paperwork. Or communication. Check your receipt. But I didn't have any significant problems. And the room was nice.
Other trip May 16, 2013
n.
"Days Inn April 2013 stay."
Looks like a work in progress, but staff were friendly.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
"Good and Cheap"
Good place if you don´t want to spend to much money.
Other trip Mar 15, 2013
"Terrible"
room not made up when staying there the Iron was broken no replacement breakfeast was always late and coffee was cold by in large the worst hotel I have stayed at in a long time.
5 night trip Feb 24, 2013
"Avearage"
Walls were not sound proof. Can hear people walking and flushing toilets, had to complain to staff to get the voice down.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2012
DTN
"So bad it was funny"
Checking in and out was easy. Staff was nice. Breakfast was up to par with any normal continental breakfast. Bed sheets has stains and tears in them. The ceiling had exposed wires from where someone tried to install a light or fan. The room was poorly designed- there was a cable outlet and electric outlet over halfway up the wall. The sink made a grinding noise when water was turned on. The "direct tv" only got 6 channels. You can hear every step of someone above you. The overall stay was so bad that I couldn't do anything but laugh at what a joke of a hotel it was. I would have rated this a 0 out of 5, but it wouldn't let me. This place wouldn't even be worth 30 bucks per night.
Trip with friends Jan 1, 2013
"spend you $ elsewhere"
I like to snowboard but am on a budget. It is not hard to please me, but this place needs help, management must not exist, nobody would answer phone calls nor come to front desk, stayed three days and so did large boxes that were dilivered by ups or fed ex, right in the lobby, two stacks of three large boxes. Sheets were worn out and they could not fill our request for towells, also towells and sheets had long hairs everywhere on them, they just said rudely that they didn't have any towells and haven't washed any. Lamp shades were falling apart and some of the power outlets did not work. Wifi was impossible. Like I said, I was just looking for a bed and running water, but it would be better if this place just went out of business or even burns down, as long as there isn't anyone inside. On the upside, we had a roof over our heads, but if you are looking for service and comfort, please seek other means.
Other trip Dec 23, 2012
"Find another place in Taos"
Besides having deferred maintenance, the non-smoking rooms very much smell like smoke (enough that your closthes still will the next day). Hotel staff is freindly enough, but frankly, the front office smells like a gym. A 2 rating overall is somewhat of a gift.
3 night business trip Oct 22, 2012
"Autumn in Taos"
Good location.Cleanliness & quality of furnishings leave much to be desired.Overall,will not stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2012
"off the main highway pretty easy to find"
room was nice, hotel needs to be a little more sound proofing, other guests coming and going thru out the night was disturbing and hearing doors slamming shut was a little annoying and disruptive but other than the room was clean and nice
2 night business trip Oct 8, 2012
jpolk
"Stay only if you are desperate."
Very, very basic hotel off main road with no amenities and industrial type view. Found bedbug in the sink and left early.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
"Exactly what I wanted and expected"
Clean room, friendly staff. The rate was good and I didn't want to spend too much, so this was exactly what I was expecting.
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
Sonia
"Not again - ever!"
Hotel floor had cheetos on it from prior guest, dirty towel hanging on back of door, T.V didn't work on all channels, horribly noisy, rude manager, weak breakfast, bad coffee, was promised a quiet room and received the worst one in the hotel. Was met with "not my job" when I reported all the above. :( You get what you pay for. I'll never, ever stay at a Days Inn again - anywhere!
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
"Pleasantly surprised."
The staff was very friendly. The room was nice, clean and very comfortable. A very pleasant stay and the price was very reasonable. Looking forward to staying again.
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Shawn
In yure advertising you mentioned full breakfast, this was not true. Cerael and wafles is not full breakfast.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
"no"
Served it's purpose
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
"Smokers welcome"
The whole hotel has a very noticeable cigarette smoke smell, even inside of my non-smoking room. The continental breakfast left much to be desired, but with so many good restaurants in the area it was easy to find great breakfast. The staff were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
"Close to shopping and sight seeing"
Reasonable rates for a comfortable no frills stay
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
The room was great and clean. The beds were very comfortable. Even tho we were on the 2nd floor they helped with the luggage up the stairs. Nice.
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
JC Campbell
"simple and well priced"
My only complaint is that I didn't check out till almost 11AM, and felt pressured to hurry up so staff could clean my room. Otherwise, a good simple motel.
Business trip Aug 30, 2012
There is no elevator and the stairs are very steep and beware if you need to have a need for a lower room and the staff will not try to help or work with you at all. These are not a handicapped friendly place
Family trip Aug 25, 2012
"Continental breakfast with waffles!"
The bathroom fan in room 103 makes an incredibly loud noise as if it is broken or needs replacement. We never turned it on because of that. As for the continental breakfast, we loved the possibility of making our own waffles, but I would replace the orange juice with bananas or apples, if possible. The juice didn't taste very good. But it's a good average hotel for one night or so! Thanks.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
Olives
"close to downtown"
Nothing real special, just ok. Did'nt stay for breakfast because there was none, just sweet rolls, no batter for the waffle maker. We stayed in the next Days Inn at Wolcott IA. Oily chair with stains, mouse in the room at 3:00 AM [we checked out at 3:15 AM. Rude lady on the desk said to come back after 2:00PM to complain, desk clerk upon check in took our credit card in the back room to process [I didn't like that]. No more Days Inns NEVER NEVER EVER. I would sleep on a park bench before another Days Inn.
Other trip Aug 19, 2012
"Ok for one night"
The hotel was pretty rough but was ok for one night. I would definitely not book for more than 1 night
Family trip Aug 18, 2012
The hotel was reasonably priced and the room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar openned an hour late and had very little to select from. No fruit, yogurt, donuts or juice and no real cream for the coffee.
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
good
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
Maggie

"A comfortable dump"
It was okay, but too expensive considering the rundown state of the hotel.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014

"hotel bien placé"
hotel accueillant et propre. tres bon petit dejeuner et wifi gratuit. pas de frigo dans les chambres. n hesitez pas a aller manger au guallajara grill à 3 block de l hotel.
karine