All hotels in West Fargo, North Dakota, United States of America
525 Main Avenue East, West Fargo, ND, 58078, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

"Perfect location for our situation"
We were visiting family in West Fargo so the location was perfect.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
"At least it was a short stay!"
We're a family of 4, with 2 very young kids, so we were on a tight budget. Didn't have the highest expectations for the HoJo but it was actually worse than we thought! Luckily we only stayed there to sleep - 10hrs. The bathtub was filthy, so we didn't even bother using it. The fridge barely shut so to make sure the bottles of milk we brought stayed cold, we put it in a bucket of ice which we placed in the fridge. The bag for the ice bucket, by the way, broke. The coffee maker was crusty and kept turning off before it finished dripping. The heater smelled a bit when we first turned it on. I'm not sure if they vacuumed everything because we found a penny on the ground. And there was no alarm clock in the room. The breakfast was ok except for the disgusting frozen eggs. The sheets looked decent but I lightly sprayed it with a disinfectant, just in case! Fortunately, we were super tired from a long drive, so we slept like babies. The staff seemed very ice though! Would I recommend it? Not really. I'm sure there are nicer hotels that are just as cheap but don't feel as cheap and much closer to the malls.
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
The room was very musty and smelled of old smoke. The man behind the desk could care less whether we were there or not. Everything was old but mostly kept up and I like the arrangement of the room. No control over the heat though which made the musty, smokey smell even worse.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Great Place to Stay"
Very clean and friendly staff.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
"Fair stay!"
I stayed there 3 days it was oka not great. Rooms are out of date and the smell is unpleasant!
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"Wonderfully appointed room"
My wife stepped in and said "ohhh, how nice and romantic!" I tried to stay at a Howard Johnson many years ago and actually left though it was late at night because of the condition of the room. And therefore was always a little shy about trying Howard Johnson's again. So I loved my wife's overwhelming response. And I agree with her; it was a really nice room!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"Close to work"
We stay here during the work week as we live 65 miles away from work. Easy to get to and nice big comfortable rooms.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Dean
"close to my meetings"
good location, clean, quiet ,comfortable
1 night trip Sep 12, 2013
"Great value"
Great value for the money. Great waffles for breakfast!!
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Average at best"
I choose this property because it said it had a free shuttle to the airport; not only did it not but I received little help arranging other transportation. I got to the airport 25 minutes before my boarding only after I called three taxi's. The room and bed were fine and the free breakfast is a perk. Check carefully before booking to make sure your needs are me.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"room cleanliness and comfort"
our room had a stained comforter that was put back on our bed twice, and since it was smoothed, i know the staff saw the stain. we had no kleenex box, and the air conditioner was not working properly.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
I LIKED THE PRICE AND THE BREAKFAST. THE POOL WAS OK. IT WAS OUT OF OUR WAY BUT WOULD STAY AGAIN!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Somewhere to stay"
It was okay. The bathroom wasn't cleaned on a daily basis. It was located in an industrial area and across the street from a low income apartment complex and trailer court.
4 night trip Aug 26, 2013
"Work relocation"
It was an older hotel with older furniture. It was fine for the price paid and for a short stay. The Staff was nice and accommodated our requests. The Continental Breakfast was served and reflected the price paid...enough to get you going without having to go elsewhere.
2 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
Josh
"Unhappy Hotel Guest."
The accomodation were very poor. We had a bath room vanity 18" wide my wife had not place to put her make-up hairspray and other items. She had to go outside of the bath room to apply items. The A/C unit was very load we asked management to look at it, if they did nothing was fixed very load. The room was not cleaned properly, my wife left her foot socks on walking on carpet and they were black the next day. I would not stay at this again. Unfortunate as it has a convenent locatin for us!!!!
3 night business trip Aug 16, 2013
OCL
"Very Good Hotel for the Price"
While in Fargo, we stayed at 4 different hotels and this was by far the best one that we stayed in. Friendly staff, well maintained pool/spa, and very clean room.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2013
"Easy location to get to."
This hotel satisfies all the needs of the traveler. Has a pool, continental breakfast, etc. No extra frills like iron/ironing board, safe...however, all in all....a nice place to lay your head.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Chad
the motel is a little dated but not bad
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"close to the event we were attending"
I like that the rooms have a refrigerator & a microwave in the rooms.
2 night trip May 31, 2013
"Disgusting"
Would never stay there again. I cant believe they even have this place as a recommend place to stay. Disgusting. Wouldnt walk on carpet without shoes and kids was not allowed in the pool. Wife wanted to check the national bed bug site.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
Very friendly staff and rooms were very clean. Didn't use the breakfast room but it looked big.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
"Great value for the money. Would definitely stay h"
Everyone at the hotel was very helpful. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2013
Vicki
"Al fair motel at a fair price"
It was "fair" in every sense of the word, not great, not terrible..just fair.
3 night trip Jan 6, 2013
Get what u pay for. Rooms were clean, but lobby and entrance needs attention.
2 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Hotel is not bad, but the location Sucks"
The Hotel is decent for it's price, however the beds are small and uncomfortable and the hotel is located next to a waste water treatment plant which is kind of smelly and a train tracks that is way to noisy early in the morning.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012
"Clean and very quiet"
All we needed from the hotel is a quiet place to sleep that was clean. It was very quiet for a Sat. night, and although it's older and in an industrial part of town it worked perfectly. We would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 5, 2012
Rosie
"Room was filthy."
I have stayed at this motel before when I was in West Fargo on business, so was surprised at how it has deteriorated. I will never stay here again or recommend it. The room was filthy. The carpet needed vacuuming and there was an empty pop bottle behind the nightstand. I was there four days and all that they did was make up the bed and replace the towels. They never cleaned the tub or vacuumed the grit from the carpet. I asked that they change the sheets after a couple of days. Not only did they refuse to do that, I had to go to the desk to get clean towels. They failed to clean the coffemaker or leave coffee after the first day. I did not walk on the carpet without shoes and wore flip-flops in the shower. I did not use the pool, but the water was an odd color and smelled. The "executive" breakfast was rolls and coffee. The desk help was rude and unhelpful. If you have to stay in West Fargo this hotel is convenient, but not worth putting up with the uncleanliness. It is better to go into Fargo and drive the extra five minutes.
4 night business trip Oct 25, 2012
"Hotels need to be clean to attract customers."
Rooms were not clean, tubs were not clean, floors need vacuuming around the especially, one of our group found food on the floor in a couple of places. shower curtain had a spot of blood on it. The upstairs hallway smelled of dead smoke so bad that one of the group with asthma was afraid of it.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Fair Value"
The motel is quite adequate and at a reasonable price. The cancellation policy requires a 24-hour notice for the reservation to be refunded and that is not real practical when traveling a long distance by car. The complimentary Continental Breakfast had a very good variety of food and drink available. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
"Wouldn't stay here again"
The beds were extremely hard, that mixed with the loud train nearby...made it almost impossible to get good sleep! I would not recommend this hotel and would not stay there again..so many better hotels in Fargo.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
No lift or elevator, which is needed for elderly and to carry luggages to the 1st floor. Unfortunately that day there were a few resident youngsters at the enterance whose behaviour was not welcoming which the desk should have done something about.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
sudhan
"Just Passing Through Town"
We stayed here passing through on our way to Theodore Roosevelt Natl Park. This is a good halfway point from Mpls, but I should have looked closer at the map as this is waaaaay off of I-94. I booked late and was in a pinch. Oh well, kids got to swim - pool is treated with salt water which is different. Breakfast was decent. Overall, a little run down and tired decor, but super nice staff, free WiFi and everything we needed to get a good night's sleep in a clean room. Able to hit the road again feeling refreshed.
Family trip Aug 28, 2012
Mplsgal17
"mostly good"
Toilet seat was broken off. Don't know how cleaning staff did not notice.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
"One night in Fargo"
It was a good place for the price. Clean, but smelled of Chlorine. The room was clean but beds a little soft. Breakfast was limited but sufficient. Only complaint was the pool. For some reason, the water was very salty. It wasn't pleasant.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Davw
"road construction was nasty"
The hotel is clean and well maintained. The staff was very friendly, and helpful in recommending a restaurant. They need more than one waffle maker in the breakfast area!
Business trip Aug 25, 2012
Denise
"Good experience"
Nothing elaborate, just a nice room. It had a LazyBoy type chair which is very uncommon.
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
Greg
"Salt-water pool??"
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. And, had it not been for the massive construction project taking place on the main road in front of the hotel it would have been a convenient choice for the price. The only really negative thing I have to comment on is the pool. We got into the water and immediately we noticed that the water was extremely salty. I inquired at the desk and they said that is how it is supposed to be. We didnt go swimming again; everyone's skin was so itchy even after showering off we didnt dare try to swim again. The construction outside was not the hotel's fault but it did make things a bit confusing. We could see the hotel from the detour but werent sure how to get to it. If you dont plan on swimming this hotel is a fantastic deal for the money.
Other trip Aug 15, 2012
mommy
"Won't be staying here again"
Due to construction, very hard to get to, and once we did, was totally not worth it. No elevator, cheesy decor, very unpleasant stay in general. Will pay more to stay in Fargo vs. West Fargo for sure.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
Jannabelle
Nice
Business trip Aug 5, 2012
"Nice Hotel for the money"
After reading several reviews I was worried. But when we got their is was no where as bad as a few stated i was relieved and pleasantly surprised. Our room was clean, plenty of towels. Their was towels down by the pool and hot tub both worked it is clearly an older pool and hot tub and the tiles needs to be up dated. But they both were Ok for us and our needs. It was hot and the hot tub felt great. The pool was very salty but they have hard water. The breakfast should go until 10 am till 9 is not ample time if you sleep in until 9 then you miss breakfast. 9 is way to early to close breakfast. The water in the bathroom was hot and worked good, beds made, floors clean and they offered basic channels. The beds were comfortable I was in room 224 and I slept peacefully through out the night. Had air conditioning and it worked fine and not loud we had it on 69 and the room was cool I think it is off I am a freeze baby and at 72 it was stuffy and very warm. I have traveled to 30 + states and in my travels this is definitely a 3 + in my book. So please do not be afraid to stay here and for the price it was well worth it and easy to find. Look for Mc donalds next door and super 8 on the other side. I will be back here again.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
Kerbear

"No our best motel. Motel poor."
Musty smell in the room.
1 night family trip May 19, 2015
Wanda
"Less than expected"
One of the towels in our room had a rip in it. Not enough towels on the first night. Disappointed in the breakfast selection, no decaf coffee in the breakfast room. Staff had to be told when items were not there instead of them making sure all was stocked. The complementary lobby computer was not operational. The door to our room had to be "forcibly" closed or else it would stay ajar.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Room OK but experienced cleanliness/ health issues"
Room layout was ok, but smelt a bad odour when I entered. Asked them to change the room but no alternative was available. Woke up at 02:00 with by far the worst asthma attack I have ever had in my life. I am not highly asthmatic, only slightly. I staggered out into the entrance in the minus 10F air and was OK after 10 minutes or so. Afterwards I re-entered the room to pick up my stuff and hit the rooad. I put this episode down to room cleanliness, possibly animals having been kept in the room, alot of dust under the bed. Needless to say I wont be staying there ever again !!!
1 night business trip Feb 14, 2015
Martin
"Good Value"
Comfortable one night stay on a shopping trip. It's a bit out of the way, but easy to get to.
"October in Fargo"
Very good.
3 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
June
"Smelly room and not close to conveniences"
I have allergies to dogs and mold. The room smelled of both. The bed was made each day, but the room was not cleaned and I'm not sure when the floor was last vacuumed.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Decent place to stay"
The hotel is slightly out of the way. It is not close to the main shopping areas around West Acre Mall. It is a fair distance off the freeway and is difficult to enter if you are travelling west as it is on the south side of a divided highway. You have to turn before or after and go down an industrial street to reach the hotel. Much easier if you are approaching from the west. The desk staff was very friendly and was able to tell us how to get to the shopping areas without travelling all the way back to the interstate. The room was a typical hotel room. It was clean and furnished with the essentials. The furniture is somewhat dated as is the rugs throughout. The bed was comfortable and provided a decent nights sleep. The bath towels were older and not too large but were clean. The continental breakfast was exactly what you would expect. The basics. They did have an "egg omelet" but it was cold. This was a decent place to stay for a night while on transit elsewhere. I would consider staying there again as the price is reasonable.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"A decent place to crash for the night"
Stopped in on our way thru, the room was a nice size and beds were comfortable. The cleanliness was a bit lacking.... The toilet looked like it had not been cleaned since the last guests. The smoke detector started beeping intermittently thru the night so we finally took it down and took out the battery. The breakfast was a sad affair....not much selection and the fruit that was offered was rotting in the basket. On the other hand, the staff was very friendly and helpful... Recommended a great pizza place and offered us coupons:)
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Great for the price"
The price was great, room was pretty good. Not the most clean or the nicest, but it was great for the price. Would recommend.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Please clean your hotel, it's disgusting!!!!!!"
Dirtiest hotel I have ever stayed at. I couldn't believe how unclean it was. I will never stay there ever again. The complimentary breakfast, don't bother eating it either. Oh ya, almost forgot to mention the wonderful trains keeping you awake at night with there horns!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014