All hotels in Miami Lakes, Florida, United States of America
7925 Nw 154th St, Miami Lakes, FL, 33016, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Don't do roaches...."
We had to stay in this hotel because we were traveling with our dog and had no time to research. Staff was very nice, room and the bathroom seemed clean when we got in. Everything was good until we woke up on the morning of our one night stay and saw a tree frog in the room and then a roach on the wall. I was disgusted and couldn't help but check out as soon as possible.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Valery
"-1"
The worth hotel i ever been
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Low Water Pressure Issues"
I stayed on a weekend with a Monday checkout. Sunday morning the water was not working. I was informed by the front desk agent that the city of Miami Lakes was having low water pressure and also a lot of other hotel guests were using the showers this morning as it was a major checkout day. When I pressed the issue the agent offered to move me to the first floor where the water pressure was better. Having one day left in my stay I refused the move but requested use of the shower in one of the first floor rooms. This was inconvenient and I have never had this experience before in any hotel. Aside from this matter the hotel was just..ok.
3 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Perfect"
Perfect
2 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
Clean rooms, excellent staff, assisting in everyway imaginable, and nice location. 10 out if 10!!
2 night family trip Oct 10, 2014
Ismael Ramos
"Nice hotel and location"
Nice & pleasant get away, ggreat price and location
2 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
"Half and half"
Exiting the elevator onto my floor I was overwhelmed by the unfortunate odor of cigarette smoke. Luckily, the room was clean, and the staff was very nice, and there was certainly a comfortable bed.
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
Elissa
"concert stay"
Room wasn't ready at check in, had to wait. They tried to give us a smoking room, disgusting. The water pressure was very weak Not aa lot of food for breakfast, coffee was watered down so was the juice. The bed was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Irene
"Not bad for the price; okay for a short stay."
I booked a non-smoking room for 2 nites with my daughter to attend a concert in the area. I didn't smell any smoke inside my room, however once I came out of the room I could smell cigarette smoke in the halls. The sink is on the outside of the bathroom so to wash your hands you have to come out of the bathroom to do so. Okay for a quick/short stay. Not a vacation spot.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Jackie
"Nice furniture, bad staff"
Okay so I was staying in Miami with two friends for a concert. We ordered a non smoking double bed room. We wanted early check in and we would pay a fee if needed, regular check in is at 3 pm and we got there at 11am, the front desk girl "Barbie" said that they only had a smoking room with two beds. We took it. It smelled horrible but we tried to air it out. The BAD PART was that the shower did not work and we needed to get ready for the concert. We told her and she kept saying I'll let you know. Every 30 mins we called and she said nothing is available to switch. At 3 pm... 4 hours later we go down there and she is eating, she says well I can let you use another rooms shower. So we did. She did not even try to make us switch rooms not even to the original room we ordered. We should have just waited and we would have gotten a non smoking with a working shower. the next morning we had to use another shower too. The managaer told us he could switch our room for a new one we said no were checking out anyways. Atleast he actually tried! Horrible experience
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Andrea
"Terrible Stay 9/27/14"
The stay was "OKAY" however the overall customer satisfaction was very poor. I have a 1 year old, and I had asked for a crib before my arrival, I had to ask again on my arrival, after taking a two hour nap with my son there was still no crib. When I stepped outside the hotel I had to remind the receptionist once more to please bring the crib back and would like it there prepared and ready when I arrived due to the inconvenience; however, they did not even set it up, they just left it thrown there for me to make. I wouldn't recommend this place again.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Jonathan
"hotel"
It was nice and clean. The rooms were quiet.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
The beds are great! The place needs some updating but overall a good value.
6 night trip Sep 12, 2014
The pool was dirty and I had to pick up the debris myself with the scooper. There were no towels for the pool and the area was not swept or clean.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Dissapointing"
I went to this hotel 5 yrs ago and the upkeep/maintenance has gone down considerably.
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Terrible Stay"
I book this hotel 6 months in advance for a NONE SMOKING ROOM. My first day check in they put my family and I on the 4th floor SMOKING ROOM,NO A/C AND NO WATER TO TAKE A SHOWER!!! The next day I went to complain and was told I was double book. WOW!!! How do you double book someone that makes reservation 6 month in advance? I had too wait the whole day to get a new room. Down stairs bathrooms were disgusting. The breakfast room had trash over flowing the trash cans at 7:00 am in the morning.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
JIM
"Problem when I select "Pay at hotel" option"
Everything was good, but when I arrived to the hotel late at night, my reservation was cancelled because my credit card was blocked for the bank, security matter and they cannot charge $1 to reserve. The problem is that I wrote my telephone number when I reserve the room and never received a call to advise me that something was wrong. In the hotel explained me that is not a policy of the hotels, in general, they dont call the clients when this situation occur, I not agree with that, is a bad policy. I was lucky and the hotel had more availables rooms at that moment, but imagine if not, normally is not easy to find vacancy hotels in the area at 11:00 pm. The Staff helped me immediately and gave me an extra room with a good discount, I appreciate that.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
It was a good hotel rooms where clean just on our way to the pool the little room was full of cigarettes Budds. The room itself was clean needed some help and the staff member never called back. Other than that good place.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
ale
"you get what you pay for!"
over all the breakfast was good, room was nice and convenient and roomy. But there was hair in the bathroom, bathtub and toilet. There was a leak from the air conditioner, so the surrounding carpet was soaked!
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
lily
Hotel staff was friendly, but hotel was not up to par w/ the price.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Bad experience"
The first room we checked in had a front door that did not lock, so we changed room. I believe the carpet in the second room was shampooed right before we moved in because it was wet and had a strong smell to it. In addition, the AC unit in the second room would work for about 20min and stopped working. We had to restarted every 20min to keep the room cool. It was a miserable stay. I will not come back.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
daisylibra15
The staff here is very friendly and compensated for some of the quirks such as a thermostat that I had to "reset" by pushing a button under the a/c unit...ha! For the price, it was a good stay. The bed was comfortable, it was quiet, and the room was very clean.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
C
"great loCATION"
GOOD
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
"Not bad for the price"
We stayed 2 nights. Overall it was okay. The ac seemed to be leaking a tiny bit in the corner of the room so there was a wet spot on the floor. Location is great for food options and gas. It's a little bit older of a hotel so not as nice as the newly built la quintas out there.
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
"regular"
No hot water in bathroom Shower was clodop
1 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Bang for Buck"
I had no problems, it was what you expect for the price you pay.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
"Very Good experience"
Had a very good time. Nothing major to complain about.The breakfast should have more to eat. after that great hotel to stay.
2 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
Betwen the paper thin walls and the barking dog somewhere on my floor I got little sleep. For the money - it was definitely not worh it. "Breakfast" was almost non-existant.
1 night business trip May 13, 2014
"Nice hotel and very pet friendly!"
My mom really enjoyed her stay!! Thank you for my making her transition to be apartment so incredibly smooth and comfortable.
Other trip May 7, 2014
Young Professio
"Training Class"
I was in town for business. Hotel was in average to above average condition. Very convenient location for Miami Lakes area. Restaurants and stores in walking distance. Nice safe area.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2014
Very nice but breakfasts was not all that great..
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"family reunium"
they came to clean the room too late in the afternoon have to ask twice for service
2 night trip Apr 12, 2014
mercedes morales
"Convenient location"
I was 30 mins away from all the places I wanted to go to. The service was good. Just didn't like the fact that we had 4(girls) people in the hotel room and they gave us only 2 rolls of toilet paper. Besides that they did a great job cleaning and making the beds. The pool outside wasn't all that but we enjoyed it. And the maintenance guy was funny.
4 night trip Apr 9, 2014
"Not Bad"
I was here for work, was originally supposed to be a one week trip but turned into three. Hotel was ok. Common areas were a bit dirty and old looking. Room was pretty clean. Bed was eh. Bathroom was tiny. Very low water pressure in the shower. AC worked a little too well. Breakfast got boring quick, only basics and a waffle machine. Picture looks exactly how it looks daily. People at the desk were friendly and helpful. Room service left my room clean everyday. Wasn't the best hotel but was good enough to sleep in for three weeks. No major complaints. Shopping centers and restaurants across the street and free parking. Wifi was a bit slow but free. It was overall satisfactory although because of the time of year I was there (spring break) it was way overpriced. It's a standard 80 to 90 dollar a night hotel at other times of the year.
7 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"great stay"
Great stay. Discreet location.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
lunatic black
"Nice hotel. A little bit far from the airport."
I did only stay for one night. The room was really nice.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
Crhistian
"The hotel was close to the jazz festival."
The hotel staff was very helpful. The manager change my room quickly with I inform her water was leaking from the A/C unit onto the floor. The hotel is had easy access to the interstate. Hotel room was clean but dated, could use remodeling.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
Keith
"Great Spot"
The hotel service overall was incredible i didnt have to wait long for check in nor room service. I felt like i was home and never left thats how comfortable and the presentation of my room was. If i was planning another trip i would stay here again and also tell other friends or relatives.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
"Meh"
My A/c just stopped working about 11pm, and I was not going to stay up to wait for it to get fixed. The fitness room had a treadmill with an uneven track, so I almost fell before I decide to quit. Bed was comfy. People were nice. Breakfast was average fare (waffle maker, breads and pastries, yogurt, oatmeal).
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
Set up of this room is inconvenient. There is no sink in the bathroom. You have to leave the bathroom, go around the corner, to get to the sink which is near the front door. Rather strange. That is our only complaint. Otherwise, everything was good.
1 night trip Mar 3, 2014
Pelletier
"smelly"
The hotel had a strong bleach odor, the bed was uncomfortable and the floors were sticky and in a state of disrepair. Pretty noisy as well.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"smelly"
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"pet friendly"
Hotel was clean, rooms are great, pets are free! I booked through hotels.com, when I checked into the hotel the front desk clerk did not explain where any of the amenities were. He just explained where the room was located. He was the only negative of the hotel. Besides the bad check in the great of the stay was great. Housekeeping staff is very friendly.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Kate
"Will stay there again!"
The staff was friendly and accommodating with directions and places to go. One complaint; our stay was too short :)
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2014
StaciB
"It is ok to spend $190 per night"
It is nice and clear, but it is far away from downtown Miami
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2014
Sophia
The room is comfortable, in buena.el breakfast is good but always the same. lack safe in the rooms. area hotel location is very good, the location is located about 15 kms from the airport but with Highway 826 is fast arriving. alrrededor about all supermarkets , restaurants , gas stations, there is a fast food Mexican restaurant very good. if you go to the Mall Saugrass is closer. Catholics to have very beautiful church of Our Lady of the lakes nearby. in general. I would recommend to a friend .
5 night trip Jan 23, 2014
JOSE R MORILLO
"Nice Hotel at Miami Lakes"
Good option for business trips and related activities in the area. Great and helpfull staff.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
EDV
Perfect location for weary travelers who were waiting for the moving van to deliver their worldly goods the next day. For us, the room and service were great. Continental breakfast included waffles!
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2014
Weary Travelers
"overnight visit"
it was ok for the money. Breakfast ends at 9, so don't "sleep-in". ac had no buttons...
1 night trip Jan 12, 2014
batistas
"grear place"
Awesome service and a great place to stay. Will definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Jan 10, 2014