All hotels in East Hartford, Connecticut, United States of America
333 Roberts Street, East Hartford, CT, 06108, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Stayed for Hartford Marathon"
I stayed here while running the Hartford Marathon. The price was reasonable and the room was very clean. The internet wasn't working in the room for some reason but I was able to get it in the lobby. No complaints really - would stay here again if I was in the area! Also, they allowed you to extend check-out up to three hours which was huge considering I was running the marathon and would want a shower before the long drive home!
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Problem with our room and they gave us a suite. Very nice!
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
Jan

"Amazing Customer Service"
Thank you to the Comfort Inn & Suite East Harford, AND Hotels.com for being available to provide a room to our 19 year old daughter, while traveling to her next duty station. After being refused a room at the Holiday Inn Hartfort East because she is 19 year old daughter was refused her a room. Hotels.com stepped up,. and their exact words were "We're going to take care of your daughter", and they did. The Comfort Inn & Suites East Hartford took her in, and we are so "Thankful" I can't say enough good things!!!
1 night business trip Nov 9, 2013
jsefers
"Great for business travel"
This hotel has been newly renovated and has a modern feel. The staff is well trained and are able to handle any request for business travel without issue. The rooms are well laid out with outlets in the table lamps beside the bed (a must for business travel) and are very clean. The wifi allows for connection of as many devices as needed and is reasonably fast.
Other trip Nov 15, 2012
4 night trip May 23, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites East Hartford

"Great Place"
08/29/15 Richard V Wareham, Massachusetts
Daneil and Steve have the best personality they make you feel at home.The rooms were very clean and the breakfast has a little of everything for you the options and Quality are great to get into hartford
"Friendly Staff"
08/25/15 Sandra A S Thompsontown, PA
We were very happy with our accommodations here. The room proved to be clean, and the staff exhibited friendliness, especially Steve at the front desk and Lissa at the breakfast bar. Oh, yes, and we acquired our free breakfast from an immaculate counter. The location is great for traveling into Hartford. Route 84 is an easy on and off.
"Great place to stay!"
08/24/15 Nathanael M West Hartford, Connecticut
It has easy access from Rt. 84 . It is not very busy. The rooms were very clean and well equipt . The breakfast options and quality was excellent thanks to Lissa ! The staff was very friendlyand helpful all around.
"Hello....Anyone here?"
08/20/15 mary c Takoma Park, Maryland
My utmost concern with this property is the lack of concern for safety and security. I had multiple issues with my room. First when checking in-there was no one at the desk and no one appeared for several minutes-nothing to indicate I should not be nervous-as a young lady finally appeared and apologized-explaining she simply forgot to place a sign on the desk-asking me to help myself to a cup of coffee while I waited? I finally got to my room-which was nice-unpacked-and remote would not work for the television. I walked back to the desk-as the young lady at the desk explained she was on alone-and I am almost 100% sure I woke her up-as she was sitting on what appeared to be a stool, leaning on the wall. Needless to say-she looked more comfortable than me at this late hour.
"Best kept secret in East Hartford"
08/19/15 Michelle H Millbury, Massachusetts
Wil and I have been to the Comfort Inn several times over the last few months and have to say that our last experience there was by far.....our Best yet!!!! Sarah checked us into a King suite (we usually stay in a standard double room but that was the only smoking room left) and we were blown away by the space and comfort. It felt like we were away on a little mini-vacation that we didn't want to end. Sarah was so nice & accommodating, making sure we had enough towels and always available to answer any question. This review would not be complete without mentioning the amazing waffle breakfast to end our stay. Special Thanks to Lissa for being so sweet, especially as we arrived just as breakfast was ending (early risers we are not...lol) but she still served up a delicious breakfast & didn't make us feel like we were keeping her from getting on with her day. We could have stayed and chatted like old friends for hours if we didn't have to regretfully end our weekend & head back into the real world. Looking forward to our next get away and this time, trying out the jacuzzi room we heard so much about.....see you soon, Sarah & Lissa! :):) ~Michelle & Wil
"Great place while in town"
08/18/15 keneshia d North Carolina
My family and I stayed here for the weekend from North carolina.... I can say the very inexpensive hotel I was quite taken back with the amenities included. The rooms were nice sized. Coffee pot in room and a hot breakfast in the morning. The location was great right off the highway mins away from mall and downtown. And a nice Mexican restaurant/ bar across the street. When coming back I will be right back here at the comfort inn. Don't let me forget the customer service. My daughter came down to the front desk 5 times and the young girl Sara was pleased to help. She went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable. She was very sweet and and polite! We will be back!!
"Loved this place !!! "
08/17/15 ECaldwell123
Very pleased , at the front desk a girl name Sarah was so pleasant , very nice. She was so kind, Loved the hospitality and I will always recommend coming here because of the great service. I checked in Sunday and out by Monday ! This will always be my go to whenever I'm back in town ! Thanks Sarah :-)
"Good suite"
06/03/15 Hollyberry74
Just spent 3 nights here in a two room suite for a conference in the area. The room wasn't fancy but it was big, clean and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was pretty small, with the sink and vanity outside the bathroom. Loved the big mirror on the closet door too. The only thing I didn't like was that there was a nice big kitchen with a full size fridge, microwave, countertop burners AND a dishwasher, lots of cupboards, but no dishes, utensils or pans. It would have been nice to have those item so we could have actually used the kitchen to cook meals. We did find Daneil who found a utensil that worked as an ice cream scoop for us though. It was decent for what we needed and good price for the space.
"Good for a night when you have to be in Hartford"
06/02/15 Conrad D Cherry Hill, New Jersey
This is a usual comfort inn in regard to hotel layout and style of amenities. Room size ok, but we both found the beds a bit soft. Road noise from Interstate a bit too much, especially if you open the window for some fresh air like we did. The room had that familiar hotel room smell. If you've traveled enough you know what I mean. Not really offensive, but not smellin' great either. Moving past that the TV is fine, the bath a tad small but the vanity is nice and large and located outside the bathroom. Heat lamp was a nice touch. Breakfast here was a bit boring and seemed like they were close to running out of everything even though there was a nice lady keeping things clean. Please get rid of the instant coffee machine. All things considered, good for a night when you need to be in Hartford.
"Restful and clean"
05/25/15 Sue B
Felt aafe here. The hotel is clean and the bed comfy. Check on was quick and the desk person was very pleasant. We have no complaints. There were some noisy wedding guests, which is not their fault, but once our door closed the noise did not carry into the room. Recommended.