All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand

Great pool
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Good internet service
"Good hotel customer care/poorhotel.comcustomercare"
The hotel manager was very helpful. There was a problem with my reservation booking because of the difference in the time zone. I felt Hotel.com customer service was not at all helpful trying to resolve issue. I had to actually go to the hotel in the hope when I showed up they would give me the hotel room I had paid for. The hotel manger immediately resolved it. I recommend the hotel for good customer service and I was extremely disappointed in hotel .com customer service.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
"Decent stay, but a 3 star hotel"
This hotel is absolutely, positively not a 4.5 star hotel. While the staff was nice and welcoming, the hotel should be in the 3 star category. The decor is outdated, the rooms are generic, the bath/shower combination is awkward, the elevators take FOREVER! The hotel is a bit down Soi 18, which was fine for me because I enjoy walking. For those who want to be right on the BTS, it will take about 15 minutes to get there, or be at the mercy of their shuttle.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2015
Marc
"Comfortable stay. I will select this hotel again."
My 5 nights stay was very comfortable, if I go to Bangkok again, probably I will select this hotel. I enjoyed spending time at the pool, gym and in the spacious room with nice bath and shower. It was really worth to pay. I must say the people of this hotel are great, especially I was impressed with cleaning staffs.
Other trip Jan 3, 2016
R
This was my third time at the Rambrandt. I kind of expepected a "welcome back" or some type of appreciation that I had come back. But, I got nothing. I wasn't offered or the receptionist forgot to offer me my welcome drink. I had no one to help me with my bag to my room. I noticed once I got to my room, that the room felt so dated and old looking. I was shocked to discover the bath mat had MOLD all over the back side of it. Those can be replaced so cheaply or cleaned with bleach to removed the mold! Breakfast, I was always seated right in front of the food, never in the dining room. I asked for a cuppacio and was told I had to pay for it! The coffee was served in a stainless steel pitcher and the coffee was ALWAYS cold! When I asked for a new HOT coffee, I was brought another COLD pitcher. One day, I had NO hostess that seated me and I was NEVER served coffee. The staff was all around me, and not once did they bring me a pitcher of coffee or ask me if I wanted a drink. The tuk tuk service was dreadful. I had to ask for it all the time, and not once but on three different occasions I had to wait for at least 10 minutes or longer until they could find the driver. Also, rarely was there a doorman to open the main door for guests or no one there to greet guests. One a positive note, the Sunday buffee at Rang Mahal was just as delicious as always. The staff was so attentive to my needs. I was totally happy with my experience. I wanted to eat at Mexicano but it was closed.
Other trip Jan 1, 2016
jojo
"Great location, very accommodating staff"
The girls running the bar were the best I've encountered. Great massage staff.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Michael, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
Other trip Dec 21, 2015
"Okay, No Frills Hotel in Sukhumvit"
Booking this hotel made it seem like we were getting some kind of great deal or value for the price, but honestly other hotels in Bangkok are much nicer for the same cost. Not that there is anything particularly horrible about The Rembrandt, but there isn't anything really exciting about it either... EXCEPT for the Indian restaurant "Rang Mahal" on the 26th floor. WOW! My boyfriend and I love Indian food, and we eat a lot of it. This restaurant serves some of the best Indian food we have ever had. I wish it were closer to where I live! If you stay here, just know that the accommodations are pretty standard, and there isn't a balcony. Also... (subtle, but important detail), there was slight step to get into the bathroom (like an inch or two) that was made of marble or a similar material, and my boyfriend and I both stubbed our toes on it multiple times. It just seemed weird, and really hurt. So yeah, watch out for that!
Other trip Dec 20, 2015
Sara
"Better than average hotel"
Overall staying this hotel was good. Only thing I was unpleasant was at check out time. Receptionist gave me a invoice of a bottle of vodka which I have not drink nor took. I refused to pay and very reluctantly accepted by receptionist. This kind of incident was the first time happened to me since I started travel as a world traveler.
Other trip Dec 8, 2015
Kaz
"Rembrandt"
The front desk staff are extremely rude! I asked to speak with a manger on two separate occasions and each time I was informed they were not available! They do not look at you when speaking, never smile, and act as though you are bothering them when asking questions! Will never stay there again!
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Ron, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. Sincerely,
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
Ron
"Fantastic gem for a family stay in Bangkok"
What we loved about the Rembrandt Hotel: - Fantastic family room, with one large king size bed and a large bunk bed. The kids were so happy with their beds that they kept asking to go back to the hotel :) - Nice spread for breakfast, with lots of healthy options. - Staff are friendly and responsive but not intrusive - Lovely pool, although not large, our children enjoyed it tremendously. We loved the lounging bed and the large fluffy towels! - There's a decent gym and also a spa on site - Location Location Location - right in the centre of Sukhumvit, very close to the Asoke MRT station and the Terminal 21 Shopping Centre. Yet the hotel is actually on a quiet road lined with restaurants, massage parlours, some grocery stores and laundry.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
Not Provided
One night in Bangkok before flying home
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
Not Provided
"Three nights in Rembrand Hotel"
Nice hotel, well located - near of shopping area, restaurants, bars, quite area, etc., very attentive people, clean room, excellent bed and bed lining. The furniture need revamp as it is a little odd and the breakfast selection should improve as being same and quite basic for a 4 Stars hotel. Overall, it was our fourth stay in Rembrandt Hotel and we were not disappointed.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Cristian
"Nice hotel in good location"
Very good service. Clean rooms. Food is good to our taste. Staff very courteous and dressed clean.
Other trip Oct 31, 2015
the hotel is really nice, and the llocation is great. when I first arrived, I thought one of the staff members were a little grumpy. but everything was ok.
Other trip Sep 16, 2015
Great hotel great location big standard room. Pool gym sauna excellent
4 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2015
Anton
had to book as changed my flight. Was recommened by a friend. Very Happy and rebooked them for upon return in 10 days! Employees very very nice ! Thumbs up !!
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Kenneth, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
5 night trip Jul 30, 2015
Kenneth
"I was tired and so were the staff!"
The anticipated friendly Thai smile seemed absent at The Rembrandt. On arrival the room I was given had a broken not working shower over the bath, they arranged a swap to a "family room" complete with bunk beds. After an 11 hour flight from Europe having to repack and swap rooms was not much fun. The hotel staff seemed not to care less. The property itself is borderline tired 70's style and if made up for with friendly hospitality all would have been fine.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Harvey, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely,
1 night trip Jun 14, 2015
Harvey
"Good Time"
Would recommend Rembrandt Hotel to everyone who's planing a Trip to Bangkok
5 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Juergen
"Decent place"
Had a decent time. The hotel is OLD.
2 night trip May 16, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
We spent a the last four days of our trip to Thailand here, my overall impression is that is a very pleasant, clean hotel with a pleasant and helpful staff. The rooms were relatively clean, the maid service was great. Breakfast selection was quite extensive (although one day the beacon was a little too dried out), but overall very good. The two issues I have was that there were no outlets close to the bed to plug in tablets or phone; the outlet converter in the bathroom did not fit my husbands shaver. Very vice hotel to stay, very close to everything (within walking distance).
Other trip May 21, 2015
Virginia
"Good hotel"
Very good hotel very good location very good hotel stuff bars restaurants spa and pool very good
Other trip May 18, 2015
bangkok
"Honeymoon Retreat"
Rembrandt was the last hotel we stayed at during our honeymoon backpacking trip. Located at Soi 18, this is the ideal location for anyone that wants to walk/take the subway. The beds are comfortable and the room has great amenities. We also enjoyed the pool. My only complaint would be room clealiness... When plugging in a phone charger, we moved the nighstand to find a load of trash. The shower door also didn't close completely so water would leak out when you showered. After a shower, you would have a huge puddle of water in the restroom so I felt like this would be a liability if you slipped. Outside of these 2 complaints, the hotel itself is beautiful, smells wonderful when you step in and has great customer service. We were able to extend our late checkout to 6p for $600 thb which wasn't bad either.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Vincent
"Clean rooms, good restaurants and great staff"
I stayed at Rembrandt at the beginning and end of a trip to Thailand. In both situations the staff was incredibly helpful, friendly and helped with any issues I had. They arranged taxis cheaper than the quotes I got from the cab drivers, and when I realized I had accidentally taken the key to the beach house I'd stayed at with me, they arranged to mail it back to them for me. Overall great experience, will be back the next time I'm in Bangkok.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Small rooms - many more complaints but little room"
When my wife and I first got there with our son, they let us check into the room two hours early, which was nice. That was the last nice thing. We got to room and it was the size of a walk-in closet. Cozy for two, tight for three. My elevator card did not work and I had to go back to the front desk to get it fixed. The wifi did not work on my smartphone, a Galaxy S5, and I was forced to make repeated trips to the front desk to get it fixed. They finally called the IT tech to figure out the problem. No VIP Access perks to speak of. Staff was rude for the most part. Food was boring and bland.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Close to every thing. Beautiful pool and lobby bar"
I was happy more than enough and I would like to thank all reception staff day and night. Special thank to thanyah.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Mughram
"So so."
Staff nice. Big room. Windows not set flush. Water forced in during a storm. Not really a 4 star.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Overall Very Good"
reasonably priced, nice room, clean & in good repair, good breakfast, Senor Pico's restaurant has good food & great drinks! good area, close to BTS, Terminal 21, Soi Cowboy, etc... overall I would recommend to anyone for staying in this area.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Russell
"Nice hotel and nice staying"
Because of the comforting I extended my stay 10 days more. Hotel staff are the key of comfortingly especially THANYA. She is more welcoming and smiling all times.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Mughram
"Quite good"
Nice and clean. Went with family; wife and 2 kids aged 4 and 10. Family room had queen and bunk beds. Space was okay but good ambience overally. Ladyboy among receptionist ouchhh
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Farie
"would stay here again"
The free breakfast is pretty good and the free wifi is good. the only issue was that the shower glass was a little off from the tub so the floor got a little wet.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
redhouse2001
Very good hotel i recommend for business and vacation
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
mario
"This place is all about location"
Was in general alright... Expect long lines at the lobby and slow checkin process... Other than that there's no better option for a hotel within the airport
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Alfonso
"VERY NİCE MY FAVORİTE HOTEL ."
BEST EXPERİANCES CENTRAL SİTUATET TO MANY RESTAURANTS, SHOPS LİKE EMPORİUM, VERY CLOSE TO BTS, METRO , EASY TO RİCH CHİNA TOWN VERY GOOD TRAVEL AGENCY İNSİDE THE HOTEL
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
özer
"Excellent experience!!!"
Very well located. Excellent location and staff!!!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Overall a decent stay at Rembrandt. Lost some points from me over attitude of the staff tending to breakfast but otherwise good location and overall good value for money
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice location, comfortable hotel"
Although hotel condition is a little outdated and only OK, the location is unbeatable. Close to subway, and all other shops & restaurants. Even street food stalls in the same street. However, note that Sukhumvit is extremely busy in traffic so it is hard to reach to hotel via taxi in the afternoon (rush hours) so either come back earlier or take subway which has some stairs to climb back & forth.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Liz
"Expedia wouldnt pist my first two reviews"
There are bodily fluids on the walls, when i pointed this out to the manager she just smiled.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
convention visi
"pleasent Hotel"
Very kind and always helpful staff with good English ability
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Location at Soi 18 is perfect!"
A place to stay, while spenning your time outside the hotel
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Sukumvit - a great location"
Very good. However the pool area suffers by egosentric people using towels "to reserve their chairs" all day - in spite of beeing away.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel with good restaurants near-by"
Good holiday experience & Nice location, close to skytrain and restaurants and shopping
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
MS
We stayed here twelve years ago as well and the hotel is excellent with close proximity to Bangkok's sky train. Although the hotel is 28 years old you really marvel at how well it is maintained.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Great Location, modern, would come again and Stay there...
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Location is Excellent"
Very nice location with easy access to train , shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
BudgetTraveller
"good place"
Nice hotel, good location, stuff. It is modern style kind of hotel not as much as Thai style hotel but still very clean and nice place
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
JJ
"Great hotel right off Sukhumvit."
I have stayed at many hotels in the Sukhaumvit area. This was my first time at the Rembrandt and I highly recommend it.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Would stay here again!"
Really great experience. Staff was really friendly and the hotel was very nice. I also highly recommend the indian restaurant out front across the street to the left and the thai one on the same side to the right. Enjoy your visit!
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Jenna
"Good stay n price"
Location is close to station n downtown. Staff was really kindness n I think room is bigger than other same star rating.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
a
"Dissapointing"
Felt like I was in a back alley waiting to get pick-pocketed. Hotel staff and the Taxi drivers I am convinced were working together to cheat the tourists out of as much money as possible... Will never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
AJ
"Liked it"
Polite and helpful staff and clean room. Good location. I would return again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Decent place to stay."
It was fine. The hotel and staff were very good.
2 night trip May 2, 2014