All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
19 Sukhumvit Soi 18, Klong Toei, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great hotel great location big standard room. Pool gym sauna excellent
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
4 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2015
Anton
had to book as changed my flight. Was recommened by a friend. Very Happy and rebooked them for upon return in 10 days! Employees very very nice ! Thumbs up !!
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Kenneth, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
5 night trip Jul 30, 2015
Kenneth
"I was tired and so were the staff!"
The anticipated friendly Thai smile seemed absent at The Rembrandt. On arrival the room I was given had a broken not working shower over the bath, they arranged a swap to a "family room" complete with bunk beds. After an 11 hour flight from Europe having to repack and swap rooms was not much fun. The hotel staff seemed not to care less. The property itself is borderline tired 70's style and if made up for with friendly hospitality all would have been fine.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Harvey, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely,
1 night trip Jun 14, 2015
Harvey
"Good Time"
Would recommend Rembrandt Hotel to everyone who's planing a Trip to Bangkok
5 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Juergen
"Decent place"
Had a decent time. The hotel is OLD.
2 night trip May 16, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
We spent a the last four days of our trip to Thailand here, my overall impression is that is a very pleasant, clean hotel with a pleasant and helpful staff. The rooms were relatively clean, the maid service was great. Breakfast selection was quite extensive (although one day the beacon was a little too dried out), but overall very good. The two issues I have was that there were no outlets close to the bed to plug in tablets or phone; the outlet converter in the bathroom did not fit my husbands shaver. Very vice hotel to stay, very close to everything (within walking distance).
Other trip May 21, 2015
Virginia
"Good hotel"
Very good hotel very good location very good hotel stuff bars restaurants spa and pool very good
Other trip May 18, 2015
bangkok
"Honeymoon Retreat"
Rembrandt was the last hotel we stayed at during our honeymoon backpacking trip. Located at Soi 18, this is the ideal location for anyone that wants to walk/take the subway. The beds are comfortable and the room has great amenities. We also enjoyed the pool. My only complaint would be room clealiness... When plugging in a phone charger, we moved the nighstand to find a load of trash. The shower door also didn't close completely so water would leak out when you showered. After a shower, you would have a huge puddle of water in the restroom so I felt like this would be a liability if you slipped. Outside of these 2 complaints, the hotel itself is beautiful, smells wonderful when you step in and has great customer service. We were able to extend our late checkout to 6p for $600 thb which wasn't bad either.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
Vincent
"Clean rooms, good restaurants and great staff"
I stayed at Rembrandt at the beginning and end of a trip to Thailand. In both situations the staff was incredibly helpful, friendly and helped with any issues I had. They arranged taxis cheaper than the quotes I got from the cab drivers, and when I realized I had accidentally taken the key to the beach house I'd stayed at with me, they arranged to mail it back to them for me. Overall great experience, will be back the next time I'm in Bangkok.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Small rooms - many more complaints but little room"
When my wife and I first got there with our son, they let us check into the room two hours early, which was nice. That was the last nice thing. We got to room and it was the size of a walk-in closet. Cozy for two, tight for three. My elevator card did not work and I had to go back to the front desk to get it fixed. The wifi did not work on my smartphone, a Galaxy S5, and I was forced to make repeated trips to the front desk to get it fixed. They finally called the IT tech to figure out the problem. No VIP Access perks to speak of. Staff was rude for the most part. Food was boring and bland.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Close to every thing. Beautiful pool and lobby bar"
I was happy more than enough and I would like to thank all reception staff day and night. Special thank to thanyah.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
Mughram
"So so."
Staff nice. Big room. Windows not set flush. Water forced in during a storm. Not really a 4 star.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Overall Very Good"
reasonably priced, nice room, clean & in good repair, good breakfast, Senor Pico's restaurant has good food & great drinks! good area, close to BTS, Terminal 21, Soi Cowboy, etc... overall I would recommend to anyone for staying in this area.
2 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Russell
"Nice hotel and nice staying"
Because of the comforting I extended my stay 10 days more. Hotel staff are the key of comfortingly especially THANYA. She is more welcoming and smiling all times.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Mughram
"Quite good"
Nice and clean. Went with family; wife and 2 kids aged 4 and 10. Family room had queen and bunk beds. Space was okay but good ambience overally. Ladyboy among receptionist ouchhh
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Farie
"would stay here again"
The free breakfast is pretty good and the free wifi is good. the only issue was that the shower glass was a little off from the tub so the floor got a little wet.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
redhouse2001
Very good hotel i recommend for business and vacation
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
mario
"This place is all about location"
Was in general alright... Expect long lines at the lobby and slow checkin process... Other than that there's no better option for a hotel within the airport
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Alfonso
"VERY NİCE MY FAVORİTE HOTEL ."
BEST EXPERİANCES CENTRAL SİTUATET TO MANY RESTAURANTS, SHOPS LİKE EMPORİUM, VERY CLOSE TO BTS, METRO , EASY TO RİCH CHİNA TOWN VERY GOOD TRAVEL AGENCY İNSİDE THE HOTEL
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
özer
"Excellent experience!!!"
Very well located. Excellent location and staff!!!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Overall a decent stay at Rembrandt. Lost some points from me over attitude of the staff tending to breakfast but otherwise good location and overall good value for money
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Nice location, comfortable hotel"
Although hotel condition is a little outdated and only OK, the location is unbeatable. Close to subway, and all other shops & restaurants. Even street food stalls in the same street. However, note that Sukhumvit is extremely busy in traffic so it is hard to reach to hotel via taxi in the afternoon (rush hours) so either come back earlier or take subway which has some stairs to climb back & forth.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Liz
"pleasent Hotel"
Very kind and always helpful staff with good English ability
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Location at Soi 18 is perfect!"
A place to stay, while spenning your time outside the hotel
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Sukumvit - a great location"
Very good. However the pool area suffers by egosentric people using towels "to reserve their chairs" all day - in spite of beeing away.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Nice hotel with good restaurants near-by"
Good holiday experience & Nice location, close to skytrain and restaurants and shopping
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
MS
We stayed here twelve years ago as well and the hotel is excellent with close proximity to Bangkok's sky train. Although the hotel is 28 years old you really marvel at how well it is maintained.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Great Location, modern, would come again and Stay there...
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Location is Excellent"
Very nice location with easy access to train , shopping and restaurants.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
BudgetTraveller
"good place"
Nice hotel, good location, stuff. It is modern style kind of hotel not as much as Thai style hotel but still very clean and nice place
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
JJ
"Great hotel right off Sukhumvit."
I have stayed at many hotels in the Sukhaumvit area. This was my first time at the Rembrandt and I highly recommend it.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Would stay here again!"
Really great experience. Staff was really friendly and the hotel was very nice. I also highly recommend the indian restaurant out front across the street to the left and the thai one on the same side to the right. Enjoy your visit!
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Jenna
"Good stay n price"
Location is close to station n downtown. Staff was really kindness n I think room is bigger than other same star rating.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
a
"Dissapointing"
Felt like I was in a back alley waiting to get pick-pocketed. Hotel staff and the Taxi drivers I am convinced were working together to cheat the tourists out of as much money as possible... Will never stay there again.
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
AJ
"Liked it"
Polite and helpful staff and clean room. Good location. I would return again.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Decent place to stay."
It was fine. The hotel and staff were very good.
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Nice city based hotel"
The hotel was good.. Has all facilities near by.. Close to the BTS station called Asok. Convenient location. Good swimming pool to unwind.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Nicest staff!"
Loved this hotel! They ran a spa package special that made for an excellent deal. The hotel staff was EXTREMELY nice and helpful. Loved this hotel!
2 night trip Mar 3, 2014
"Great value for a great hotel - beautiful rooms"
Room was very large and comfortable and staff was so nice. Breakfast was great too. So close to public transportation so it was easy to get around.
4 night family trip Dec 14, 2013
"Convenient location"
The hotel was in a great location in the city. It was walking distance from the train stop with made it convenient to travel to and from the airport. The surrounding area had a lot of great street food and was right next to great shopping centers. The staff at the hotel was great: friendly and helpful. They were very accommodating since we traveled with our 3 year old son. It seems to be a popular hotel with the foreign tourists and it shows in their outstanding customer service. I would stay here again.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in heart of Bangkok"
Pleasant stay. Staff was courteous and helpful. Room was decent sized, clean and offered complimentary waters. For the price it was a great hotel and would stay here again in the future. This hotel was recommended by a good friend and if and when another friend travels to Bangkok I will recommend this hotel myself.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
G
"Nice but souless"
Taxi in front of hotel are convenient but they do not go by meter to airport and one must bargain. If want the real price, need to go find own taxi.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
kelly
"600 bhart to the airport"
Stayed for a stop over for a airport connection ! Would've liked to have got there earlier to enjoy the facilities earlier. Nice clean and comfortable !
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
hansoph
"NY price, but worth the bhat"
Very accessible to metro, sky train, cab, and walking- makes getting there and having fun easy. Nice hotel with a few restaurants.
2 night romance trip Nov 5, 2013
"Would visit again..."
The hotel resides in one of the best locations in town. I never took the BTS skytrain. I just walk and walk. Just be careful guys, don't ever think of taking your whole money with you or even your wallet. You might easily get robbed which happened to me but it was a small amount of money. Enjoy :)
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Nice as always"
Just one small thing. Eric should instruct his house keeping to get on a chair, and clean the thick layer of dust accumulated on top of the TV furniture module.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013
Ib
"Nice Hotel 1 block from main strip"
The Hotel was probably one of the nicest when it open, but now its showing some age. staff was friendly and helpful. the breakfast was very good. The pool was closed (under construction) however they offered the pool in the next building over (a apartment building).the hotel is walking distance from many shops and vendors, plus the train sky train station
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
andy
"Not the best option"
Aged hotel quite far from BTS station. There are many better options oin similar price category. Very noisy AC
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
"Nice family oriented hotel."
We really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. Aside from the hotel's excellent facilities and customer service, we found it to be family friendly in a city that is not always welcoming to families with young children. The breakfast buffet was also excellent with lots of choices.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Close to asoke bts sky traim"
Overall experience was ok. But the Indian restaurant rangmahal was very ordinary and not up to our expectation. The main reason we choose the hotel because of this resturant
Other trip Aug 11, 2013