All hotels in Bangkok, Thailand
19 Sukhumvit Soi 18, Klong Toei, Bangkok, Bangkok, 10110, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome Bangkok Trip"
Our stay at the Rembrandt Hotel was simply amazing. Hotel facilities are always kept tidy and clean. Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. The hotel even gave my friend a surprise birthday cake during the 5 days stay in Bangkok. Thank you, Rembrandt.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Very Satisfied"
Very clean hotel. Friendly staff and good breakfast with lots of variety.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Decent hotel in nice area, in a quite street"
I really enjoyed staying here since it was in a very quite street off of sukhumvit main road, which is a good thing as the sukhumvit road gets very busy with traffic around 7 Am and i am hotels on the main road probably don't like that part. Overall the experience was nice and staff was friendly.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
Mohit
"Good value for money."
The entrance/reception is quite nice and so are the front staff,including the concierge and doorman/porter. The room was not as spacious as I had expected, and I was totally dissatisfied wit the cleaning/ tidiness. I must say I really appreciate the fact that my husband had left the safe open and there was nothing missing. We were notified,but again due to lack of ability to communicate, it was only the next day. Breakfast was really great! Overall it was an okay experience,not too exciting,but value for money.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Maymoona
the same high standards at Rembrandt as usual with excellent food at breakfast, however on a personal note I wish they had kept the old style dining room as the refurbished one seemed to create a noisier atmospheremore akin to a canteen than a place to relax and savour the food.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
"very nice"
Great service ,breakfast was great. And neighborhood was perfect
Romance trip Apr 13, 2013
"Hotel made trip to Bangkok better."
Excellent Hotel. Very large helpful staff. Responded immediately to all requests. Excellent large and varied breakfast buffet included. Security very good. Pool and exercise room very clean and well maintained. Only negative was occasional variation of the water temperature while showering. Great central location within a block of elevated rail system with connections to all rail systems. Many small restaurants nearby with street food vendors everywhere. Best indoor malls very close by.
Other trip Mar 4, 2013
"Great family hotel!"
We arrived late and our room was given away. The hotel upgraded our room to a suite. This room was amazing... The breakfast buffet was not that great... the bell man were not very knowledgeable about the area.... overall the stay was good
Other trip Feb 16, 2013
Carl
"American family in Bangkok"
Excellent hotel, staff very professional, friendly and helpful; location is excellent - onlly a few short minute walk to the sky train and many shops and restaurants and entertainment options within walking distance, safe at any time of the day - great breakfast bar more than you can ask for. I would recommend this hotel any time ... My daughter and I stayed here for 7 days/nights and had nothing but excellent experience at thi hotel
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
MK
"Best for the price"
I have stayed at many Bangkok hotels on Sukhumvit Road. This ranks high for the value. It also ranks high for convenience to BTS and MRT. The breakfast was very good and I was offered a box breakfast when I informed them I would be checking out very early on the morning of my departure. The only weak points are the fitness facility (to get better requires a much larger hotel, such as Landmark or Swisshotel). However, it was about what I expected. The check in procedure was long with lots of photocopying of pages from my passport. I thought before I was done, they would require my shoe size. But this is small and picky. Overall, this is the best value I have experienced for the price I paid.
Other trip Dec 14, 2012
"great hotel to stay in Bangkok"
The facility might not be very new, but it was maintained at great conditions overall. The breakfast buffet was great with different variety of food. The location is convenient to food, shopping and public transportation.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
sfg
"Good value & well situated"
We arrived late and the staff were smiling & efficient. The hotel is well located and has any amenities that you may need.
Other trip Dec 4, 2012
"Bang for your buck"
Great value for the dollar. The staff was kind, sincere and attentive. We were upgraded after the first night so we stayed in a room and the 9th floor as well as the 18th floor. Both were nice. The location is close to the intersection of Sukumvit and Asoke so high end or sidewalk shopping are both within walking distance as well as Soi Cowboy (if your into a little debauchery.) Both the subway and skytrain terminals are within a block walk. Most of the other guests were couples in their 50-60's from Europe with a few Indian families with kids. The pool was good, it always had sunshine. The europeans have a bad habit of blocking lounges with their towels and going away, otherwise there was plenty of room. Never saw any kids in the pool. Breakfast was better than expected with a lot of variety. The menu was consistent. I did NOT see any of the negative stuff others have written. I am an airline pilot who travels around the world every month and and I stay in 4 star hotels routinely. Based on my experience this is a 4.75 hotel at 4 star price.
Other trip Nov 23, 2012
"bed and bellows are not meeting a 4 star hotel"
The hotel location is good and staff are helpful, great breakfast. but bed and bellows are not comfortable for us. we could not have a good sleep because of that. room is good and bathroom is big we have got a very nice view. any way over all stay was just good.
Other trip Nov 14, 2012

"more 3 star"
3 star hotel not 4
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. If you give us a chance to earn back your trust, I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Need regular pesticide or thorough cleaning
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Dinesh, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
4 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
DINESH
"IDEAL HOTEL FOR BANGKOK STAY"
Ideal location for shopping, sightseeing & eating out. Just off the main Sukhumvit Stree, about 1 km from the local metro station. Very close to 'Terminal 21' the happening mall in Bangkok.The other shopping malls are also a couple of metro stations away.The hotel has an excellent lobby & swimming pool. The icing on the cake is the vaiety of breakfast menu ( including vegeterian ) everday.Room sise is a bit small , but comfortable. Highly recommended for holiday stay for families in Bangkok.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Vinay, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Vinay
IN
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and we enjoyed our stay there. Would definitely return and stay at this hotel again. It is very close to the skytrain and shopping centres. Location is good cause it is just off the Main Street so street noise is not an issue.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Joseph, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
4 night trip Jul 7, 2015
Great pool and gym !
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Kianhong, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Kianhong
SG
Great Location, close to BTS station, Asoke. Also what we as a family found useful was the nearby 7 eleven where we could grab a quick breakfast if we needed to head out early. A minor negative was the absence of a microwave in the room.
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ronald A
IN
"Clean-Functional and value for money hotel nr ASOK"
I stayed here on a 2 day business trip - staying in the standard rooms. The room was spotless - but the decor is a little tired as is the bathroom. It was in no way dirty - it could just use a face lift. the hotel is well situated being close to Asok BTS - they have a complimentary tuk tuk shuttle to take you there. All in all - good value for money - if a little tired by comparison to other hotels I have stayed in on Sukhumvit.
3 night business trip May 13, 2015
Julian
"excellent hotel on side street from the main drag"
Great swimming and most of the staff were friendly and accommodating i.e. we wanted a babysitter beyond the hours of operation and were able to help us out. Concierge very helpful even when I could not pronounce some places.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Guest, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
Other trip May 20, 2015
susan
"Great Hotel!"
7-10th May 2015 On the whole the hotel was excellent, from the guest service to amenities and cleanliness. Beautiful huge lobby where check in was quick and staff were helpful with directions. Rooms were fine, with water to drink and hot water in the showers/tub. On the downside, the hotel is a little old and this is apparent in the design of the place, but nothing to worry about here. breakfast was standard good but nothing spectacular. Located off 5-7 mins walk to the main road, and roughly 15mins walk to Asok BTS.Really good stay!
3 night trip with friends May 7, 2015
Ringo
"great place to stay"
Stayed for a few days over the weekend. Great room, very comfortable. The lobby bar was very nice,incredibly friendly staff and very reasonable prices. The breakfast was wonderful with a different selection each day and a really good variety of food. Again great staff who are quick to refill coffee and clear tables. The pool was great. Clean area and poolside service. The TV channels in room leave a bit to be desired but who goes to Bangkok to watch TV? While the neighbourhood does look dodgy it isn't and there are some fantastic restaurants around and I highly recommend the Indian restaurant just down the road. Overall, great place to stay and we'll worth the price. Thank you for a great stay.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Anthony
"Bad"
Every thing is old towels bedsheets furniture. Also they put me on the 8th floor which they were painting and renovating. I couldnt stand the smell. I tried to change the room but they didnt change for me.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Mr. Peter Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to welcome you back to our hotel very soon! Sincerely,
Other trip May 6, 2015
peter
Breakfast was great, close to everything very central.. Aircon pretty cold even when turned off. Overall stay very happy with The Rembrandt Bangkok.. Will stay again on my next visit :)
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Brisbane, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
Other trip May 3, 2015
sallyann
"well , its great"
well its great and we had a good time with pleasant staff who handle us.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
MY
Hotel was awesome. We had a good stay. Would come back again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
MY
"Nice hotel, friendly staff and near MRT"
I will recommend this hotel. Ver nice, cleam and helpful staff.
Response by Rembrandt Hotel Bangkok
Dear Conrad, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely,
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
conrad
"Hotel review"
Nice hotel but nothing more than expected. In room drinks, food etc a bit pricey. Pool is ok, clean and fine for what is required. Make use of the local restaurants, a few massage places nearby.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Accessible location, excellent staff , easy reach of sky train Really enjoyed the stay and facilities My only gripe was breakfast was chaotic!!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
mike
"BEAUTIFUL BANGKOK"
A GOOD HOTEL IN A GOOD LOCATION. LOTS OF LOCALS AND TOURISTS CAN BE FOUND IN THE AREA.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
EDMA
"Luxury stay in Bangkok"
If you want to treat yourself or someone else, be sure to visit the Indian Restaurant on the top floor. Simply the best ever!
4 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Generally good, but could improve"
Generally my stay at the Rembrandt Hotel I would say was a good one. It was close to the BTS sky train, also a major shopping centre, as well the subway train which I needed to get to a course. My only complaint lay with the housekeeping staff who on several days did not provide me with any fresh towels for some reason, on one day all I had was the one used towel that was hanging up, there were no spare towels remaining; this was very disappointing but the only part of their maintenance I would fault as the rest of the room was spotlessly maintained. I was most grateful upon checkout when discovering in fact that I didn't have a return driver service, as I thought I'd booked, and the hotel was able to provide me a taxi driver service to the international airport at 500 baht. Overall I would say my stay here was generally good, I would just say extra attention is needed in housekeeping to ensure guests are provided with fresh towels so they're not forced to dry with damp ones.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Bryan
"Business Trip"
I went there for business - I know the area, just off Sukhumvit. The hotel has an excellent Mexican restaurant.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
PETER
SG
"Not a good business hotel."
Just so so.
2 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
SG
"Nice hotel, nice facilities, great location"
excellent hotel, well located. highly recommended.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Marc
SG
"Very nice hotel; close to couple of malls and metr"
Rooms were very clean and well kept.Very comfortable. Staff are friendly. Good Service
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
AK
"we always stay at this hotel"
Friendly staff greets you. nice and bright. breakfast food is excellent with a wide range. and we liked the tuk tuk that was available.plenty of places for massages where we had a foot massage every day.Very easy for the staff to get a taxi. We love staying at the Rembrandt.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Ray
"Central"
I found the staff wonderful and very helpful. The room was comfortable and great size. The swimming pool was lovely and the facilities they offered re gym and spa was great. The fact that you could use the pool and shower facilities after you checked out was excellent.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
lisa
Our room wasnt ready when we arrived at midnight, even after we'd used their limo service to get collected from the airport.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
HK
"Really nice hotel, nice staff, good location."
Very nice hotel with helpful friendly staff and a really good location. No complaints at all. The restaurants are also very good but very expensive.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Good base for exploring Bangkok"
Pleasant stay with all amenities you could want Neighborhood has good thai restaurant opposite, free hotel tuk tuk to end of road where there are several massage joints, laundry, money changer and then you are on Suhkumvit where all the action is and sky train and metro stations
3 night trip Feb 3, 2015
Alan
It was great.
2 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"good cost performance"
you can stay very comfortable. but if you expect complete wonderfull service, should choose others. if you can accept small trouble like towel not changed, here is reccommended. For me it's acceptable. So i will stay there again.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Nick
"Excellent - Location/Comfort/Food/Wi-Fi"
The hotel is excellent, the rooms were clean, food was good and good wi-fi connection. The breakfast spread is scrumptious. Less than 500m to Asok train station. Friendly and helpful staff. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Mohd
"Great spot"
Great hotel - on a quiet street. Really nice inside. Room service was good, bit expensive (but not compared to home). Pool is good and gym. Only downside is the area is a bit quiet if you want to go partying (go closer to Khoa San Road). If you want to be near shops (Centre world), Soi Cowboy Street (well some people will), and nice places to have dinner its perfect. Also really close to MRT and Skybus, althought note public transport is not that good in BKK, so you won't get everywhere you want on it. Would I stay here again - Defo!
4 night trip Dec 30, 2014
Todd
Family vacation 4 nights-great location 5 min walk from BTS and it's just the right distance from the noisy sukhumvit road,so nice and quiet street with good massage parlors,great pool,excellent service team-always helpful ,very clean room/hotel,breakfast buffet was excellent,good variety of food,worth the price. In general,my whole family loved it,we'll come back for sure and recommend it.
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Ruth
It was a lovely hotel, the room was great, big, clean and cosy. We had a great 4day stay. The staffs were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
MY
"Excellent hotel ans great location"
3rd time ive stayed here and it never lets you down, everything about the hotel is spot on
Other trip Dec 31, 2014