All hotels in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America
11325 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

My stay was wonderful and I would return to this location again
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good family stay"
The hotel was very good. Good front desk service, good breakfast and excellent location to tourist attractions. The only reason I gave a four star is because the sofa bed in the bedroom was extremely small. We were five (two adults and 3 children). One child preferred to sleep on floor.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice play to stay!"
My oldest brother, my mother and I decided to go to the Twin Cities for the weekend. As soon as my family got to the hotel, we were able to check in right away even before the time. The staff were helpful and very friendly. Our rooms were very inviting, the beds were comfortable and very clean. The complimentary breakfasts had both hot and cold foods available, which all of them were very good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
D
"Impressed!"
The Great Reviews! that's what drew my attention. They were right on.
NDSU Bison Fan
Hotel was nicely maintained, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Ellen M
"Well hidden, off the beaten path"
Very nice friendly staff and well maintained hotel. Nice quiet location.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Bryan
"Great weekend"
We found the Fairfield Inn to be very convenient to 394 and 494, our access points to the Twins game and the Guthrie. The staff was very helpful with directions. It was a busy spot .
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Comfortable, friendly & clean"
The hotel was clean, and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Close to drive to all the major attractions, but not much within walking distance. The pool & spa were a little disappointing.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Wendy
"Will stay again"
Stayed here for our anniversary. Loved the hotel. Every place we needed to go was within a few miles. Easy to find too, GPS tried to throw us off too. Will be back again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Amber
loved the cookies
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
David wolers
"Great Experience"
You really get your money's worth here. Our room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was really good. Bed was very comfortable. We will definitely be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Larger breakfast room needed!!"
We went down for breakfast about 8:00 and couldn't even get into the breakfast room. We went back to our room and went down again about 8:30. Same problem!! Because we had children with us, we needed to get breakfast. We fought the crowd and were set up in the lobby at a coffee table. Coffee was empty, hot foods were gone and fruit was gone. Someone needs to do better planning and the room needs expanding.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Pat
"Good Night's Sleep"
Good breakfast. Comfortable beds and clean room. The pool and hot tub were not very clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice hotel, good deal"
I rented the room for two days, enjoyed the use of pool and hot tub. Rooms were clean, bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very nice."
The room we had was very clean, and the staff was very nice. We took a long weekend to see some sights in Minneapolis and had no trouble finding this place. I was less cost than other hotels near by, and we found our room very clean (which is the most important to us). The staff was friendly. The location was pretty convenient and even the breakfast was pretty good.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Would recommend it to all very nice"
Very clean and comfy nice location very friendly staff
curtis
I'm glad we stayed here. It was quiet and very clean. The staff was courteous and helpful.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
It was just for a night... it was OK. The walk way to the elevator and space needs little improvement. Nothing much to comment. Staffs are good.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"very clean"
Really enjoyed this girl. It was clean, good price, & located close to everything we needed. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Close to meetings"
The chair in the room was very uncomfortable.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"close to all must-see sights"
Cleanliness of room/hotel Quality of service Hotel amenities Hotel location
3 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
confusing to find between HWY 212 and I494 curve
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"bug on bed !!!!!!"
When returning later sunday evening my wife did find a bug on her pillow. I took it to the front desk and the youngman did, at my request look up bed bugs and we compaired and was NOT a bed bug. We had been in and out so it may have been brought in by us. We checked and found no other critters. Only telling you this so if he does say something we are not upset. We enjoy staying at your hotels and always find it clean and a nice place to stay. Breakfast could include a waffel maker but definately not a big thing. Thank you for a great stay. Beds were great !!!! John
2 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Perfect Stay"
Located right off the freeway. Near many stores, restaurants, gas stations etc. We attended a concert in Shakopee which was only about a ten min drive. Mall of America was about 25 mins away. Hotel staff very accommodating. Pool area indoors is small only 4 ft but there is a small hot tub. Beds very comfortable. Only thing missing is fridge and microwave in room!
3 night romance trip May 23, 2014
S. Williams
Very good experience. Staff was very friendly and we really enjoyed the continental breakfast. Rooms were very clean.
Other trip May 10, 2014
"Hide your kids,hide your wife...."
The breakfast was good and the hotel was clean but as far as anything else goes I can't say the same. My $400 dollar earrings were stolen and the management handled the situation poorly. They did however file a claim with their insurance company who told me that there wasn't proof that the earrings were at the hotel, so they wouldn't be paying for anything. I am highly disappointed in this company and my family and I will never stay at this hotel again. My suggestion to anyone that is wanting to stay here: don't bring anything of value because it seems the staff like to take things that don't belong to them!
Other trip May 5, 2014
iTravel
Very nice stay. No complaints. Stayed for a weekend trip to be near my family in Shakopee. Lots to do in the area. Great location.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Jessie
"Very nice staff and great breakfast"
I would definitely recommend this hotel. There were cookies when we checked in. Beds were comfortable. Great breakfast and close to mall of america/ikea.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Lauren
wonderful room, breakfast and service.
2 night trip Apr 10, 2014
SallyJo
Very nice. Breakfast was excellent.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
"Nice place to stay - pleasantly surprised!"
The room was very nice - the small fridge that I requested was not in my room when I arrived, but it was brought up shortly after.
"perfect location"
Hotel personnel was very friendly, helpful and professional. Room was very clean and looked new. We loved everything about the Hotel and would definitely stay there again. It was located very close to the Mall of America, wonderful Restaurants and the Highway. Pool and hot tub was amazing and clean.
4 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Excellent Room and Service"
Breakfast was very good and staff running breakfast were best I've ever experienced. Kudos to hotel staff! Only suggestion would be to add small fridge in rooms.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Hotel very well kept. Room clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was well stocked and very good.
2 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"Good deal"
For the price and location. Great value. But amenities were not convenient. Very helpful employees. Overall it served its purpose.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Dear Stranger, Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'm glad to hear that you found us to be a good value and our employees were helpful. If you find yourself back in the area, I hope you will once again choose to stay with the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie. Sincerely, Terri B. General Manager
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Stranger
"Really nice hotel"
I've stayed at one of these before and it was nice so I decided to go back. The ppl at the front desk were very friendly. Great job!!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Lorenzo
The room was clean and the bed was really comfortable. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
"Price was right."
Nice size room and bathroom had a large counter which is wonderful. Comfortable bed and pleasant colors and furniture in room.
Betty
"Great spot for girls' weekend"
Great location. Clean, nice-size room. Queen-sized beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great. Would definitely stay again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2014
"Awesomse Stay!"
Very Good Stay! Was here with wife and 2 daughters and we had an enjoyable time. Staff is very friendly and willing to help. Will stay again if ever in the area.
Mario
"Great value."
Continental breakfat was far better than most. Clean room and hotel.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
WI traveler
"Looking for a family night stay getaway"
This hotel popped up on Expedia when looking for a night stay. Glad it did! My children and I were extremely surprised right from the start. The staff was very friendly, room was clean and updated, the pool was warm, the whole hotel was quiet between 10:30 and 11pm. If you walked away hungry from breakfast, that was your own fault. Eggs, bacon, waffles, French toast, pastries, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, milk and more. When to check out and they made sure we were happy before we left. I asked my kids, ages 14-20, if they would like to come back and they all said yes. This is a first! We will come back to this hotel in the future!
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Shelly
"Great Stay at a Great Price."
We stayed for only one night. The pool temperature was perfect for the kids and the breakfast was fantastic. Thank you for the detailed list of local restaurants.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Thoroughly pleased first trip to Minneapolis"
Thoroughly pleased with our stay at the Fairfield Inn. Service was great, Very kind and pleasant people. The room was spectacular with a modern theme and very pleasing color palette throughout. The King size bed was delectable and plush. It gave us a superb nights rest. Breakfast was deliciously delectable. The Gentleman that was working there, was very kind and on the job when items were low. The price was pleasantly reasonable also. Location was perfect, right off the highway and just a short drive to the Mall of America. Traffic it is the only downfall and cannot be helped, we enjoyed a brief drive through the various neighborhoods. We would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
Medina
"Good hotel with all the basics."
Clean facility, friendly and helpful staff, and reasonably close to the Chanhassan Dinner Theatre.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Christmas visit"
Very good service, great price, and nice place with clean rooms.
2 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2013
Wayne
Please pay closer attention to your parking lot. I slipped on the ice out by my car. Other than that we had a great stay.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Good safe location"
I like to place. Good service
2 night trip with friends Dec 27, 2013
"Out or control Hockey Teams"
terrible.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your experience at my hotel was less than satisfactory. I have shared your comments with my team so we can review our policies and make sure all guests are complying with them. If you should find yourself in Eden Prairie again, I hope that you might offer us another chance to earn your business. Sincerely, Teri B. General Manager
2 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"Excellent Stay"
Several youth hockey teams were staying in the hotel but it really was very quite when we wanted to sleep. Breakfast was plentiful and front desk staff were polite and efficient at check in and out. Rooms were comfortable. All our needs were satisfied for a reasonable price. We would stay at this hotel again.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013