All hotels in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, United States of America
11325 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

Clean
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
    Great pool
"Wonderful!"
We had wonderful service, very clean hotel, and excellent breakfast choices. Definitely would stay again!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Angela
Hot tub was the PERFECT temperature – not too hot, like most! Super clean facilities throughout. Happy, courteous staff at breakfast and front desk. Stylish, clean room and comfy beds!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Jana
Nice hotel close to airport, MOA & downtown. Staffs were ice. Good breakfast.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Massi
"Nice right off the highway"
The hotel was good except for noisy guest but then again our room was right by the exit staircase
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"weekend getaway"
It was a weekend getaway. Have stayed in this area many times. We have one son and his family that lives in Edina and another son with his family in Eden Praire. Fairfield in a central location to both. This motel was great from check-in to check-out. No complaints.
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"weekend getaway"
Choose this hotel because it was centrally located for everything we had planned to do. All the employees were excellent. Very friendly and professional. Wonderful breakfast and like that it runs later on the weekends! My only negative comment would be about the elevator, makes an awful lot of noises going up and down.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Amber
"Enjoyable"
This was our first time staying at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We enjoyed swimming with our children. The pool's deepest part was 4 feet which was perfect for our young kids to play in.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Days Inn would be nicer..."
Old pool, old furniture, run down rooms. Staff wasn't friendly and very short. The breakfast room was crammed. I didn't feel like this place had it all together - people smoking in the hotel & we had to move rooms without an apology (more felt like it was our fault that we didn't enjoy the smoke filled room with two young kids).
"Great choice!"
Comfortable bed, very clean room, pleasant staff and convenient location. The breakfast was wonderful, too!
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
MJ
"Clean, Small, Overpriced"
Clean, smaller, no frills hotel. The rooms were very clean, but no frills. There was a fridge stuck in the corner of the room, but it was old and made noise all night long. We got a rollaway and the only place it fit was the hallway between the bathroom and door, making it near impossible to use the bathroom/door while it was open. That being said, the room was very clean and the beds were comfortable. I didn't feel this room warranted the price.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Dear Bryan, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie. I'm glad that the cleanliness of our hotel was satisfactory. However, I apologize that the size of our rooms did not meet your expectations. I hope that we can have another chance to impress you should you find yourself back in the area. Sincerely, Teri B. General Manager
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
BRYAN
"Fairfield"
Room has one chair at desk and if more than one person is staying in room you have to sit on the bed.
3 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"nice hotel"
clean, comfortable hotel with a great breakfast and friendly staff at a reasonable price.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great service!"
Hotel does show some age but overall condition is still good. Conveniently located, breakfast bar was well maintained. Most impressive part of service was that after some light snowfall the night before, the hotel staff brushed the snow from every car in the parking lot! First time I had seen that done and was very impressed.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Darrell
"Our stay"
Breakfast are very small with limited seating but food was good.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast offerings. However, I apologize if there was not enough seats to accommodate you. Please don't let that keep you from allowing us another chance to host you. Sincerely, Teri B. General Manager
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Good hotel. Good price."
Great price for a good hotel. Breakfast was great with lots of choices.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"Great place to stay near MOA"
The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood that is relatively close to the Mall of America. The staff was very polite, especially the man in charge of breakfast. The room was very clean except for the tub. The beds/pillows were quite comfortable and there was plenty of space to move around. his hotels had one of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had; lots of selections, including both hot and cold items. All-in-all, a super stay!
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Leslie
"Alarm & Messages"
I was very happy with the breakfast variety & quality of offerings. The only negative I had was that the first morning I wanted to sleep in, the radio buzzer blared at 5:15 am. So much for sleeping. I also had to clear old message from the phone before finding the one I was waiting for -
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Joan
"very nice Hotel"
I was just wondering why every room doesn't have a refrig? Our friends room had one, but we didn't. in our room. Very nice hotel and staff was wonderful and friendly.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2014
The room was great and the furniture was comfortable. However, there was no refrigerator or microwave which was a bummer. The pool and hot tub were great. The location was close to restaurants and a mall. Overall it was a great stay.
4 night romance trip Oct 16, 2014
Allison
"Clean, Friendly staff, Great Value"
This hotel was just what we wanted. It was clean and appeared recently updated. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was good.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
"Good hotel"
I liked the room. There were loud guests on my floor however, and it kept me awake most of the night. The front desk staff were very nice. Great breakfast.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Dear Kristin, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Minneapolis Eden Prairie. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. Please accept my apologies for any noise that disturbed your stay. On future visits we'd be more than happy to find you a quieter room to better suit your needs. I hope that you will allow us another chance to make up for this on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Teri B. General Manager
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Kristin
"Comfortable bed, tasty breakfast!"
My wife and I picked this place due to the great reviews we found on it. We thought the hotel itself was very comfortable in general. Location was farther than expected from Mall of America--10 miles. Check in was super easy. The room was very comfortable and clean overall (see below). Some noise issues from people above. Excellent breakfast selection. Large bathroom! Check-out is also easy. Front desk provided toothpaste when requested.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
BP
"Friendly Staff"
Friendliest staff I have ever experienced at a hotel. Always had a smile in greeting, had great recommendations for restaurants, breakfast was restocked and served with morning cheer. Made for an enjoyable stay.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
MK
"A quiet place to stay"
We stayed at the Fairfield Inn & Suites after an action packed day at the Renaissance Festival. What really impressed me was how kind and helpful all of their staff was. The hotel was clean and had all of the desired amenities such as a great breakfast, pool, hot tub, and nice bedding. We enjoyed the location, since it's in a quiet area, but close to shopping areas and restaurants. Thanks for a good experience!
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2014
Carmen
"Good location and a great price."
Hotel had fresh chocolate chip cookies out at the front desk and was happy to help in whatever way possible.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
We stayed here for a couple nights when visiting Valley Fair and downtown Minneapolis for a friend's bachelorette party. The suite with the king bed and pull out couch was great for three people. Breakfast was basic but good, and the staff at the front desk was always friendly.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Clean and comfortable
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Traveling Grandma
This stay was not an good stay. The afternoon front desk lady was unpleasant and rude. Our pre-paid room did not come available until Almost 5 pm. Generally a nice hotel, but this stay was very uncomfortable and unpleasant.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Eden Prairie. I'm sorry to hear that a member of my staff was anything less than friendly and helpful. We strive to impress our guests, but it is clear we came up short. I have spoken to my staff to ensure that future guests do not have the same experience. I hope that you will allow us the chance to make up for this on your next trip to the area. Sincerely, Teri B. General Manager
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
The hotel was clean, smelled good, people were friendly (the "breakfast guy" was so nice!) The breakfast was probably one of the best we've had at a "free continental breakfast". Definitely will stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Good location-close to large mall and restaurants."
Nice comfortable room. Be aware that there is no microwave or refrigerator. Small breakfast room but food was good.
Response by Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Eden Prairie
Dear Ronnyboy, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Eden Prairie. I'm glad you found your room to be comfortable and our location was convenient for shopping. I apologize the room you booked did not have a refrigerator and microwave. We do have a limited amount of refrigerators and microwaves that can be requested during your stay. In addition our executive king suites do include a microwave and refrigerator. I do appreciate you following up with me and allowing me the chance to discuss your stay. We hope that you will allow us another chance to host you. Sincerely, Teri B. General Manager
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Ronnyboy
My stay was wonderful and I would return to this location again
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
"Good family stay"
The hotel was very good. Good front desk service, good breakfast and excellent location to tourist attractions. The only reason I gave a four star is because the sofa bed in the bedroom was extremely small. We were five (two adults and 3 children). One child preferred to sleep on floor.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Nice play to stay!"
My oldest brother, my mother and I decided to go to the Twin Cities for the weekend. As soon as my family got to the hotel, we were able to check in right away even before the time. The staff were helpful and very friendly. Our rooms were very inviting, the beds were comfortable and very clean. The complimentary breakfasts had both hot and cold foods available, which all of them were very good.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
D
"Impressed!"
The Great Reviews! that's what drew my attention. They were right on.
NDSU Bison Fan
Hotel was nicely maintained, and the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Ellen M
"Well hidden, off the beaten path"
Very nice friendly staff and well maintained hotel. Nice quiet location.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Bryan
"Great weekend"
We found the Fairfield Inn to be very convenient to 394 and 494, our access points to the Twins game and the Guthrie. The staff was very helpful with directions. It was a busy spot .
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2014
"Comfortable, friendly & clean"
The hotel was clean, and comfortable. The staff was friendly. Close to drive to all the major attractions, but not much within walking distance. The pool & spa were a little disappointing.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Wendy
"Will stay again"
Stayed here for our anniversary. Loved the hotel. Every place we needed to go was within a few miles. Easy to find too, GPS tried to throw us off too. Will be back again in the future.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Amber
loved the cookies
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
David wolers
"Great Experience"
You really get your money's worth here. Our room and bathroom were very clean. Breakfast was really good. Bed was very comfortable. We will definitely be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2014
"Larger breakfast room needed!!"
We went down for breakfast about 8:00 and couldn't even get into the breakfast room. We went back to our room and went down again about 8:30. Same problem!! Because we had children with us, we needed to get breakfast. We fought the crowd and were set up in the lobby at a coffee table. Coffee was empty, hot foods were gone and fruit was gone. Someone needs to do better planning and the room needs expanding.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Pat
"Good Night's Sleep"
Good breakfast. Comfortable beds and clean room. The pool and hot tub were not very clean.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice hotel, good deal"
I rented the room for two days, enjoyed the use of pool and hot tub. Rooms were clean, bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"Very nice."
The room we had was very clean, and the staff was very nice. We took a long weekend to see some sights in Minneapolis and had no trouble finding this place. I was less cost than other hotels near by, and we found our room very clean (which is the most important to us). The staff was friendly. The location was pretty convenient and even the breakfast was pretty good.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Would recommend it to all very nice"
Very clean and comfy nice location very friendly staff
curtis
I'm glad we stayed here. It was quiet and very clean. The staff was courteous and helpful.
2 night trip Jun 28, 2014
It was just for a night... it was OK. The walk way to the elevator and space needs little improvement. Nothing much to comment. Staffs are good.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
"very clean"
Really enjoyed this girl. It was clean, good price, & located close to everything we needed. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Close to meetings"
The chair in the room was very uncomfortable.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014