All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America

Regular internet service
    Room is all right
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
I have stayed at this hotel before and returned because I remembered it as being good value for money, plus free parking and proximity to Max for getting around the city. This time I was disappointed in the condition of the room: problems with a running toilet, holes in the shower curtain, ragged towels, noticeable cross-over noise between rooms, and non-working thermostat for the heater (only control seemed to be turning it on and off). I still like the friendly staff, but I will think hard about staying here again.
1 night family trip Jan 29, 2016
"Nice accommodations with lots of parking"
comfortable room.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2016
Warren
"peaceful"
Nice and quiet love it.
3 night business trip Jan 25, 2016
Clean rooms, nice bedding and several different pillow types on the bed! Location is great and convient for us.
4 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
Carole
"Good Place!"
All went well. Reservations made on line. However the online advertisement indicated the rooms were $65.00 when, after booking, the cost was $89.00 before tax. Bait & switch? Regardless, the room was very comfortable, clean, and nice. Parking in the lot was a challenge for a larger vehicle like ours due to space constraints but, oh well! I would recommend without "reservation".
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2016
andrew
"Could have been great"
The hotel was just ok. Reeked of smoke either cigarettes or the other kind.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest(s), Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the negative experience you had in staying with us. We are a 100% non-smoking Hotel, however we are unable to monitor everyone who does not abide by this rule, however, if we are notified, we do take the appropriate action right away. I hope this does not deter you from staying with us again, and I assure you, our staff will pay more attention to this. Sincerely, Management
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2016
Shanna
The lady at the front desk in the am hrs was alittle snippy.Housekeepers alittle slow getting to our room after they ask to come.Other than that good overall.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest(s), Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for your slightly negative experience, however, we are always continuing to use feedback to better our guest services. I hope you stay with us again soon. Management
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
Nathaniel
For the price, this hotel was very nice with a full breakfast spread. Neighborhood felt a little shaddy. Real conveniently close to interstate.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest(s), Thank you for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Management
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2015
"Horrible smelling room"
We arrived in the evening and the curtains were ripped holes in the door the shower curtain didn't close. The room smelled horrible and we are pretty sure the sheets weren't properly cleaned.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest(s), Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for your negative experience with us. I would like to assure you that once something is brought to our attention, we do immediately take care of it. The staff take pride in providing a great guest experience and everything will be looked into. We provide non-smoking, clean rooms and I would like to assure you, that the linens are washed daily. Again, sorry for this experience, and I hope the next time you stay with us, you have a much better experience. Management
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
Tiffany
"Under construction but very clean"
The hotel was under construction, in the hallway, but the rooms were beautiful and very clean. The breakfast was very good.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest(s), Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the buffet style hot breakfast. I would like to apologize for the construction, as we are remodeling to better improve the property for a better guest experience. We hope to see you again soon, so you are able to stay in a newly remodeled room. Management
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Great place to stay, not expensive but really in good condition.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest(s), Thank you for your feedback. I am glad to hear you had a positive stay with us. We work hard to ensure each and every guest has a comfortable stay. We hope to see you again soon. Management
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2015
Chen
"Nice hotel but shady neighborhood"
The hotel itself was fine and good value, my complaint is the neighborhood. When I went to my car the next morning someone had broken the front window and taking some things from my car. The car was parked directly in front of the hotel facing out onto the busy street. When I reported it to the management, the maintenance were helpful in cleaning up all of the glass and I was able to get a replacement Mobile glass company to come out shortly. There was another car that was also broken into that same night. This hotel needs to get better security as I have a feeling that this is a not such a rare occurrence.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Gail
"Nice Place"
Friendly waitstaff, comfortable room
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest(s), Thank you for the positive feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Management
1 night trip Dec 21, 2015
Stan
"NO TV"
No TV. They said it was due to weather, but after checking with other hote.s in the area they all had TV???
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest(s), Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for your negative experience in staying with us. I would like to confirm that yes there were a few hours that the cable was not working, due to high winds. There may have been other hotels that were not affected, however every hotel does not have the same cable provider, as well, each hotel has different locations for cable wiring. Depending on all of these factors, not all hotels would be affected. I hope this does not deter you from staying with us again. Management
1 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
Sam L.
"Good hotel unless you want to sleep"
While the property seems nice, the room was clean, sheets were over the top on bleach smell, the air flow system was so loud I had to put ear plugs in, then add in the noisy room heater unless (it was 40 outside) and I would swear I was on an airplane. Good hotel unless you wanted to get a good nights sleep.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
"Clean"
this hotel well deserved the rating!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
"Bring your own hair dryer"
The hair dryer in my room was full of sticky goo. After cleaning it off, I attempted to use it and it did not work. This was great to find out AFTER washing my hair and having a full-head of wet hair. It's December and temps outside were in the 30's. The young girl at the desk was supposed to have her manager contact me regarding the issue because I was less than pleased. It's been two days since my stay and no one has bothered to contact me. Won't stay here again.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
"nice overnight stay"
Great service, nice little place near the freeway and highway. Great for a night sleep before early flight to airport.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
"Decent place but car was broken into."
Simple but clean, the location is near lots of restaurants and businesses and off the freeway. The staff was friendly. Everyrthing was good until the following morning we went out to our car to find our window busted our and stuff missing.
1 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
Baldemar
"Slept next to a broken jacuzzi tub"
I've stayed at this hotel several times as an economical option convenient to I-205, but this time was the worst. Although they've renovated the lobby, the rooms are in pretty bad shape. In the past, I had A LOT of rainwater leaking in a window to the point we had to be moved. This time, we were unknowingly put in a room with a large jacuzzi tub next to the bed, but the clerk didn't bother to mention that the tub had been shut off. There was a small typed sticker on it saying not to use it. The regular tub in the bathroom had no stopper to take a bath. The breakfast hostess was rude.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Great little hotel
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2015
For the price I thought it was comfortable, clean, in a safe neighborhood just 2 minutes away from our next day's business, and the front desk was very accommodating and helpful. Recommend you confirm that the room you get does not have a door between rooms. We stayed here three different times due to repeat business in the same area and once there was a door between rooms and we were kept up by the other guests talking until 0100 that could be heard easily through the pass through door. On a future visit we requested no communication door between rooms which the front desk arranged for us and had an absolutely quiet and good night sleep on that trip :)
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2015
"A reasonably priced dog friendly hotel"
Purpose was a dog competition. We had a very nice stay. Staff were very friendly & helpful.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are continuously making improvements where we can to better suit our guests needs. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Nov 5, 2015
vicki N.
"Nice hotel closed to the mall and some restaurants"
I initially made reservations for only one night because I was skeptical, I've never stayed at these hotels before. To my surprise, it is a very decent hotel. It is clean with comfortable bed and pillows, and friendly staff. They even offer free breakfast ( nothing much, but good for the money you pay) . I ended up booking another night and next time I'm in Portland if it's close to my destination I'll probably stay here again.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
"My Tabor"
Rooms were ok, food was better, service was excellent.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear the service was great, as we do take pride in what we do, and assist each and every guest wherever possible. In regards to the rooms, we are currently in the process of remodeling. The rooms are being upgraded to better suit the needs of our guests. We hope to see you again soon, so you are able to enjoy one of our new rooms.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Geoffrey
"One Night Stay"
I came for continuing education. Originally I was going to be alone but thankfully my husband drove me because HE knows Portland AND the storm around Cascade Locks was frightening. If I knew he was coming I would have booked a larger room but it got us through the night. He had the window open to be cool enough to sleep but the noise from the neighborhood kept me awake until I closed the window at 2 a.m. The gal who checked me in, was very personable and helpful. There wasn't anything I really wanted to eat so I was glad I brought my gluten free oatmeal. My husband had scrambled eggs. For people who eat the usual American diet, your complimentary breakfast is more than adequate. My class was at the Holiday Inn but they are TOO expensive even through the Hotels.com site.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that overall you enjoyed your hospitality experience with us. We take pride in guest services as well as providing great hospitality to suit each and every guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
Shannon
"Great comfort"
I will definitely come and stay again. Great price.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
Meesun
"Great location!"
Great location and the staff was friendly and nice. Close to shopping and great restaurants and just off the freeway. That said if you are on the Freeway side or street side you can hear the traffic. But for business and convenience to get to the airport it is hard to beat!
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Hope
"sick and wrong!"
This hotel was a letdown in every way. We chose it specifically because dvd player was on the amenities list and we planned to have a movie night. No dvd player was in the room. When we called the front desk, the woman who answered wasn't helpful, or even kind. She offered no apology or solution and said she had to get off the phone because she was busy. She said she would call back but never did. The room was gross. The carpets had huge dark stains, and mold spots. The air smelled strange and it was humid. Our toilet seat had huge gashes in it. The bathroom walls had holes in them and instead of repairing or filling the holes, the staff here at the Ramada opted to stuff them with toilet paper. The bedding was really minimal, and our comforter had spanish words written on it with a permanent marker. Each time we left our room (3 times), we had to get a new key card because the key card we had been given never worked for our door. A hotel charging these prices on a weeknight owes a better experience to its customers. Don't waste your money or time here!
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. First off, I would like to apologize for the negative experience you had in staying with us. Our rooms are not equipped with DVD players, and we are looking into which websites state that we do. We will have this corrected. The staff at the Ramada take pride in helping and assisting each guest however they can. We will look into this incident and make sure this does not happen again. In regards to the guest room, we are remodeling each room, and hope to have this completed in the coming Summer months. I do hope you will stay with us again, to see the improvements we are continuing to make.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
Ryan
"Nice place to stay."
We like staying here.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Robert G
"Okay, but I wouldn't stay again."
The people working there are wonderful and try very hard to please. I don't believe it's their fault that it obviously isn't managed very well. When we arrived, (around 6:30pm) we waited about 10 mins for the person to get back to the front desk - she was the only one working and was away helping someone. By the time she got back there were 4 of us in line. Not good management, in my opinion. The front desk should never be unattended. The room was fine. If all you want is a clean place to sleep, it's that. However, the bathroom is quite small and the tub old. The TV service was difficult to figure out - apparently the "guide" on the screen isn't the correct channels? Annoying, but again, if you just want a bed to sleep in, it's fine.
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Deborah L
"Musty Moldy Room!"
The lobby and breakfast area was very nice. However, when got to our room on the 2nd floor, the hall carpeting had large stains on it. When we entered the room it smelled very musty and moldy. It was very unpleasant and it was very strong. We have been using this hotel on an annual basis and this was the worst conditions I have ever stayed in there.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Cary
Nice enough hotel for my night business stay, friendly lady checked me in. The breakfast was minimal but hot and coffee was good too. Better than expected.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Thank you for you feedback. We are happy to hear that you did enjoy your stay, however, would like to know where you feel we can improve. We would love to hear back from you.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
"Not bad for price"
It's a decent option for the price, if you just need a bed and a shower. My wake up call never came, so I wouldn't suggest relying on one. There aren't many restaurants near by (by Portland standards), so it's basic chain food or drive to eat. There is traffic noise on the main street in front that seems to go late, and the rooms aren't well insulated from street noise and other rooms. The beds are fine, and it's reasonably near the airport.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your experience with us was poor and would love to address your concerns. We do apologize about your wake up call, however, we will do everything to ensure something like this does not happen again. We do have a wonderful front desk staff and they would have loved to assist you in finding a restaurant nearby, as there are over 20 restaurants within walking distance, including some well known names, such as McMenamin's, Portland Seafood Company, Sayler's Old Country Steakhouse, and Olive Garden. To ensure all of our guests do receive this information going forward, we are improving our guest services with a list of such restaurants within each room. We hope you do stay with us again, and would love to help you out with any questions you may have.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Jay
"Our go to place in Portland"
The staff is always friendly. Conveniently located close to public transportation. Breakfast is very good and includes hot offerings like eggs, sausage, fresh biscuits and the standard make-your-own-waffles.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
Ron
"Good for one night stay"
No real complaints. The bathroom was pretty small and the beds weren't the most comfortable. clean rooms. friendly staff. breakfast was a bit skimpy.
1 night family trip Oct 6, 2015
Alex
"Close to the freeway"
OK place for an OK price. Could use a bit of a face lift. Noise all night but still get to sleep except for the loud bang outside in the middle of the night and someone yelling, "Freeze" somewhere in the parking lot. Just pulled the covers a bit higher and went back to sleep. Left at first light...
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
R. David
Was nice to have a large window that could open easily for fresh air.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
Great time, clean room, good breakfast
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear guest, Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in providing great hospitality to each guest and are happy to hear you have a good stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Sep 30, 2015
Horst
"Nice place to stay!"
We went for the Portland marathon. The hotel was nice and while the room was small, it fit the need. Breakfast was a bit skimpy but good. We walked to the train each day and went downtown easily. Everyone was very friendly!
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"USA road trip"
last minute booking. Reasonably priced. This motel in need of major tidy up and not close to centre of city. Staff very helpful in all matters. Rooms are clean.
1 night family trip Sep 30, 2015
Ralph
Was nice and clean. Good Value for your money.
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2015
Flemming
"It works"
Google maps took us thru the neighborhood which was confusing because of the one way streets. Breakfast was pretty lame, waffles were good but everything else was cold cereal and muffins. The rooms were clean but standard. Not worth the normal price but we got a deal so it worked out. We were in walking distance to Falco's pub which was pretty cool. We were there too late for any other shopping nearby.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Samantha
"Not a future choice"
Mold and mildew in both bathtub and along tile floor. Sheets smelled strongly of chemicals...bleach.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Great stay, nice,clean,good price
2 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2015
Bad smell in room
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
Nabil
"Handicap room"
Once again Expedia did not arrange for a handicap room as reqested
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Service has dropped substantially"
The King size bed with a room so small. No room to walk. I have stayed in this hotel for several years. This visit was poor. The TV controls did not work. They blamed it on the cable company. They said it was like that for the last two or three weeks. The WIFI was unresponsive. The worst part was no stopper for the bathtub. They refused to get one. Next stay will be somewhere else. Did I mention the rate was doubled from my last stay. Expedia should look at their rating for this hotel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Tom S
"well done"
Great stay with only one night booked...I liked it so much that I booked it for 2 extra nights. Breakfast was good & filling
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2015
Landon
"A pleasent stay at the Ramada Inn."
The staff was helpful when we had questions and problems.
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2015