All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
9707 SE Stark St, Portland, OR, 97216, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"More than adequate for our needs"
The location was perfect for our need to be near family and to be fairly close to the Portland airport on our last night in Oregon.
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
Close to the highway and clean rooms. Outdated bathrooms, but clean.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Short-term stay okay"
Somehow the hotel never got the reservation confirmation from Hotels.com, but they called and did honor our reservation. Not sure who was at fault here. The breakfast leaves a lot to be desired.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Jeffrey
"Good night's rest"
Overall, a nice place to stay. I felt comfortable leaving my car in the lot, and walking in at night. Bed was super comfortable, but the room had an interesting odor. I cracked the window for several hours, which helped a bit. The breakfast seems varied enough, but is very heavy on bread products, which I cannot eat.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
"Decent hotel for the price."
Brief overnight stay - all was fine and an OK value for the price. A lightbulb was out and there were one or two other little things that could use improvement - like a new desk chair~ - but overall was fine.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
Celine
"Comfortable and Affordable"
Great affordable hotel. Close to every yummy restaurant we wanted to try.
4 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
hubert
"Decent mid range hotel option"
Ok hotel. Good for the price and convenient location. Breakfast was more than typical "continental" and good.
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Decent hotel with clean rooms."
This is a decent hotel for the price, the breakfast is good and the room was clean and comfortable.
2 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great place to stay for a day or more!"
It was great and the manager was great and I was able to check in early. Thanks.
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
rRick
"M'eh"
I probably wouldn't come here if I could afford to stay somewhere else. It's bordered by two strip clubs and a $25 buy one get one free piercing parlor. That being said, it was a basic room, no frills, and there was a coffee pot, fridge, and microwave in there. The bonus was that about 5 minutes from the hotel there is a really cute neighborhood with bars and restaurants right there. That really saved my evening.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
Electronikat
"Pleasant stay in portland"
Stayed at the hotel for a couple of days visiting with family and friends within the portland area. Hotel staff were very pleasant and everything was clean and tidy... The surrounding area features a lot of restaurants and bars. So that was a plus! Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely stay there again!
2 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Ernesto
"Great location for us!"
This was our third stay since Thanksgiving. Room is perfect for two of us; facilities and breakfast are great plusses.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Leslie
"Great location next to freeway, but very quiet."
We enjoyed our stay here. The rooms were clean, shower pressure was great, our room was quiet even though perfectly located at the freeway. The staff were slightly confused by our reservations, but they eventually sorted that out. The breakfast becomes boring for guests staying multiple days. There were not hot breakfast meat options at all on any day.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear Wendy, Thank you for your review and recent stay at our hotel. I'm pleased to see you enjoyed our rooms, showers and the quiet location. We do have easy access to most major freeways here in Portland. We will start looking at different options for breakfast, adding things on different days. Again, I would like to thank you for your feed back, and hopefully see you soon. Warm Regards, Mitchell Y
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Wendy
"Crying baby enough said"
Wasn't very busy. But put family with crying baby next my room. Spread customers out, especially families and others.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your recent stay with us. I would like to apologize for the small problem that happen while you were staying here. We will need to look at where we put guests, and see if there are any requests about guests needs. Warm regards, Mitchell Y
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
"I lived...."
I was surprised by how nice this hotel was. It's defiantly not a 5 star hotel. But the cleanliness exceed my expectations. The free breakfast was awesome. And the bed was comfy. The check in took well over 30 minutes of waiting. And you for sure can hear your neighbors through the walls. But it fit our needs for the night. and that's what's important.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear Charles, Thank you for your recent visit and review. I'm glad to see you enjoyed your stay, and the free breakfast. We are doing currently remodeling some of our rooms. Hopefully, once we are finished and can come back and see all of the improvements. Warm regards. Mitchell Y
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
charles
"Good Reminder"
It was very nice,clean,comfortable and our room was quiet. The only problem was that 3 cars got broken into in the hotels parking lot one of the 4 nights that we stayed there. Be sure to leave nothing in sight in your car for thieves to take. Bring your extra stuff into your room with you, which we did and had no problem. It is a good reminder to always do this.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear Shirley, Thank you for your recent visit to the hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay here. We don't run into problems with car break-ins. Hopefully, when you return back to Portland, You'll decide to stay with us again. Warm Regards, Mitchell Y
4 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Shirley
"Clean, comfortable, and quiet."
We stayed 2 nights. Check in was easy, the room was clean and comfortable. It was quiet and we slept well. The GPS took us a squirly way to get there but it was easy to find. We will stay here again.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your most recent stay with us. I'm pleased the the check-in process was easy for you and that you enjoyed our clean and comfortable rooms. I'm apologize that you had a problem arriving to the location. Hopefully when you return to Portland, you'll stay with us again. Warm Regards, Mitchell Y
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2015
Nice size room. Good service. Complimentary breakfast bar with lots of choices. Good value.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your recent stay and review. I'm happy to see you enjoyed our hotel, and complimentary breakfast bar. We are remodeling and making the best improvements to our location. We looking forward to seeing you soon. Warm Regards, Mitchell Y
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Front desk friendly & helpful. Room needed another chair. Bathroom door & interior needed repair.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear Traveler, Thank you for your recent review and visit to the hotel. I'm delighted our staff was helpful and friendly. We are currently doing remodels and improvements on rooms. Hopefully you will return to see all the new improvements we have made. Warm regards, Mitchell Y
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Inexpensive hotel stay in Portland"
Parking in the front was tight and cramped; hard to turn around to park in the back. We were put in a handicapped equipped room with torn curtain. Electrical outlets were loose to plug in. Not a very comfortable room.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Debbie
"Pleasantly supprised"
The hotel is really nice. We arrived well before check in time, they were able to accommodate us. We were on the ground floor so I expect lots of noise. I was wrong. Staff is super friendly.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Dear Crystal, Thank you for your review and recent stay. I'm glad to see the staff was very helpful and accommodated you to a early check in and give you the best personal service. Hopefully we will see you soon on your next visit. Warm regards, Mitchell Y
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Crystal
"Taking the good with the bad"
The hotel and staff were great once I was able to get there. Reservations booked, I was coming into town for a conference and would need to stay two inconsecutive nights. I flew into Texas and called to set up a shuttle only to discover that they did not provide a shuttle anymore. I was told that they would call me right back, they didn't. I call from Portland, after some negotiating the hotel offers to provide cab transportation for me due to the mix up. The room was great, deep tubs, a pretty urban view, and some delicious restaurants within walking distance. Upon check out they inform me to call the following Friday when I need a ride back to the hotel for the night. I call a week later and was told that they were overbooked and that I needed to call Hotels.com so they could move me somewhere else. I was incensed! I had our executive secretary book this room over a month ago! I informed them that I would be using the money that I had used to reserve the room and put it towards a nice room in the downtown Portland area. They could pay the balance and my transportation costs. Needless to say they sent a cab to pick me up. I apologized to the front desk for being blunt, checked into my room, drew a warm bath, and had a nice dinner. If you need a place to stay on the fly and they have room I would recommend it, but if you are traveling across country for business I would strongly suggest that you book elsewhere.
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2015
"great hotel"
The room was comfortable and clean. Staff was very friendly. It was across the street from Target and other stores, which was great. I was impressed. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Feb 24, 2015
derek
"Good cheap place in portland"
Great price for this hotel. Paid 60 a night. Really close to the MAX light rail so we didn't have to drive to downtown portland which was awesome. Rooms were really small but for 60 a night I didn't expect the 4 seasons! Free breakfast was also a huge plus as not many hotels offer that anymore!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Henry
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. I had a room on the first floor near the breakfast room. (Convenient for taking breakfast back to the room.) It was very quiet, even though there was a busy street across the parking lot. The room furnishings were a bit dated, but that wasn't really an issue for me. The bed was comfortable and the room had all the amenities I needed. Hotel staff were pleasant, and I appreciated the complimentary breakfasts as well. The location was great for me, with easy access to the airport and to my family in Portland. All in all, a great value!
4 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Denise
"It's okay"
It was ok for the price. Though I booked 1 king bed and I got 2 queen beds. Should not advertise a king bed availability if you don't have one.
abe
"It was just, ok."
Rude staff.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"We will be coming back"
Really enjoyed it. :) Cable was a little dry but it was sunday.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Finally back to Portland in 20 years"
Confortable
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
Ruth
"Fine for what we needed"
This hotel was fine for staying a few nights but I would not stay here if I needed to stay more than 3 days. The location was close enough to downtown but honestly after seeing Portland I was happy to be leaving
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"The good and bad of that stay"
The fire alarm went off at 6:45 am on Saturday morning. Then again around 10:00. My granddaughter had fun in the pool. I had miss located my watch and realized it later in the day. The woman who took my call did not contact the head of housekeeping before she let.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
phyllis
"NO smoking!!!"
My one and only problem with this hotel was that there were some other guests who apparently felt the need to light up a smoke in their room at 6 AM on Saturday, and ended up setting off the fire alarm. Hardly the hotel's fault, but I wish the offending party had been asked to leave. There was a breakfast bar included, which offered scrambled eggs, fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy as well as an assortment of pastries, fruit flavored yogurts, juices, breakfast cereals and standard teas and coffee. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Anthony
"ok stay"
The front desk lady was really nice
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Portland trip"
It what I expected. The only problem I see they need to have more power outlets for electronic devices
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Sammy
"a little less than expected"
The best way to put it was that everything was fine. For the price I knew what the area would be like. The bed and walls were a little thinner than I would of expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Best Ramada I have been to"
Everything was great!!!! nothing to complain about.. Rooms nice and clean and hotel staff was friendly. Great place to stay with good places to eat within walking distance
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Brandon
Nice hotel ....good location to restaurants. Staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was clean.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"best hotel so far"
All staff good except graveyard guy was a creep
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Good for the Price"
I have stayed hear several times. The location is good as restaurants are within walking distance. They have a good breakfast. Some shady characters but I've never felt threatened. The staff has always been friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Nice stay at very economical rates. We were visiting our children who both live in SE Portland. This hotel was close to both with easy access to all kinds of great restaurants, etc.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Aging, but clean and comfy"
Aging, but clean and comfortable. Our room was spacious. Coffee maker didn't work, which we fortunately notice right away instead of in the morning. Called front desk and she cheerfully brought us a working one with apologies. Bathroom fixtures worked but need updates. Ceiling had big repair spot that could have been fixed better. Bed comfy. Had to park in back of building and walk around to front door in light rain and dark. Security light not working in parking lot.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel. Easy to get to."
Check-in was easy and fast. The staff was very pleasant
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Portland"
Great location.. Good breakfast
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Portland"
Nice room. Clean. Helpful staff. Conveniently located. Good breakfast!
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"First & last time at the Ramada"
Our stay started out pretty rough. We arrived early for check in; we were told they would clean our room asap. We came back after 3pm and our room still wasn't ready. We had to wait in the lobby for about 30 mins. They tried to give us a different room (2 queen beds instead of 1 king), which we did not want. Later, we were told our credit card kept on file had been charged twice; they had to wait for someone to come in later that night to process the refund. When we finally got our room, an employee walked in using their key (without knocking). I'm guessing they had to check the room cleanliness before the guests arrived. All of this basically ruined the stay. I'm glad we only stayed for one night, I will make sure we avoid the Ramada hotels whenever we go on business trips/vacations. The good things about the stay: wifi, tv channels, comfy bed, free breakfast the next morning, public computer with a printer.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"adequate"
Room was quite small and tough for two people to work around each other. Price was competitive for area but accommodations were basic.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Randie
"GOOD JOB"
great stay
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Great staff, room was comfy & clean, location was OK, walked about 10 mins to take the train to downtown.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Hotel stays"
Although I stayed just 1 night it was enjoyable. The front desk was super helpful. She even printed map with directions as I am from Alaska and kept getting lost. Blessings
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Dana
"close to family"
easy access to freeway. nice staff. good breakfast choices.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015