All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
9707 SE Stark St, Portland, OR, 97216, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Good cheap place in portland"
Great price for this hotel. Paid 60 a night. Really close to the MAX light rail so we didn't have to drive to downtown portland which was awesome. Rooms were really small but for 60 a night I didn't expect the 4 seasons! Free breakfast was also a huge plus as not many hotels offer that anymore!
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Henry
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. I had a room on the first floor near the breakfast room. (Convenient for taking breakfast back to the room.) It was very quiet, even though there was a busy street across the parking lot. The room furnishings were a bit dated, but that wasn't really an issue for me. The bed was comfortable and the room had all the amenities I needed. Hotel staff were pleasant, and I appreciated the complimentary breakfasts as well. The location was great for me, with easy access to the airport and to my family in Portland. All in all, a great value!
4 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Denise
"It's okay"
It was ok for the price. Though I booked 1 king bed and I got 2 queen beds. Should not advertise a king bed availability if you don't have one.
abe
"It was just, ok."
Rude staff.
3 night romance trip Feb 5, 2015
"We will be coming back"
Really enjoyed it. :) Cable was a little dry but it was sunday.
1 night romance trip Feb 3, 2015
"Finally back to Portland in 20 years"
Confortable
1 night trip Nov 16, 2014
Ruth
"Fine for what we needed"
This hotel was fine for staying a few nights but I would not stay here if I needed to stay more than 3 days. The location was close enough to downtown but honestly after seeing Portland I was happy to be leaving
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"The good and bad of that stay"
The fire alarm went off at 6:45 am on Saturday morning. Then again around 10:00. My granddaughter had fun in the pool. I had miss located my watch and realized it later in the day. The woman who took my call did not contact the head of housekeeping before she let.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
phyllis
"NO smoking!!!"
My one and only problem with this hotel was that there were some other guests who apparently felt the need to light up a smoke in their room at 6 AM on Saturday, and ended up setting off the fire alarm. Hardly the hotel's fault, but I wish the offending party had been asked to leave. There was a breakfast bar included, which offered scrambled eggs, fresh waffles, biscuits and gravy as well as an assortment of pastries, fruit flavored yogurts, juices, breakfast cereals and standard teas and coffee. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
Anthony
"ok stay"
The front desk lady was really nice
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015
"Portland trip"
It what I expected. The only problem I see they need to have more power outlets for electronic devices
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Sammy
"a little less than expected"
The best way to put it was that everything was fine. For the price I knew what the area would be like. The bed and walls were a little thinner than I would of expected.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
"Best Ramada I have been to"
Everything was great!!!! nothing to complain about.. Rooms nice and clean and hotel staff was friendly. Great place to stay with good places to eat within walking distance
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2015
Brandon
Nice hotel ....good location to restaurants. Staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was clean.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
"best hotel so far"
All staff good except graveyard guy was a creep
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
"Good for the Price"
I have stayed hear several times. The location is good as restaurants are within walking distance. They have a good breakfast. Some shady characters but I've never felt threatened. The staff has always been friendly.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Nice stay at very economical rates. We were visiting our children who both live in SE Portland. This hotel was close to both with easy access to all kinds of great restaurants, etc.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Aging, but clean and comfy"
Aging, but clean and comfortable. Our room was spacious. Coffee maker didn't work, which we fortunately notice right away instead of in the morning. Called front desk and she cheerfully brought us a working one with apologies. Bathroom fixtures worked but need updates. Ceiling had big repair spot that could have been fixed better. Bed comfy. Had to park in back of building and walk around to front door in light rain and dark. Security light not working in parking lot.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel. Easy to get to."
Check-in was easy and fast. The staff was very pleasant
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Portland"
Great location.. Good breakfast
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Portland"
Nice room. Clean. Helpful staff. Conveniently located. Good breakfast!
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2015
"First & last time at the Ramada"
Our stay started out pretty rough. We arrived early for check in; we were told they would clean our room asap. We came back after 3pm and our room still wasn't ready. We had to wait in the lobby for about 30 mins. They tried to give us a different room (2 queen beds instead of 1 king), which we did not want. Later, we were told our credit card kept on file had been charged twice; they had to wait for someone to come in later that night to process the refund. When we finally got our room, an employee walked in using their key (without knocking). I'm guessing they had to check the room cleanliness before the guests arrived. All of this basically ruined the stay. I'm glad we only stayed for one night, I will make sure we avoid the Ramada hotels whenever we go on business trips/vacations. The good things about the stay: wifi, tv channels, comfy bed, free breakfast the next morning, public computer with a printer.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"adequate"
Room was quite small and tough for two people to work around each other. Price was competitive for area but accommodations were basic.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Randie
"GOOD JOB"
great stay
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Great staff, room was comfy & clean, location was OK, walked about 10 mins to take the train to downtown.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
"Hotel stays"
Although I stayed just 1 night it was enjoyable. The front desk was super helpful. She even printed map with directions as I am from Alaska and kept getting lost. Blessings
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Dana
"close to family"
easy access to freeway. nice staff. good breakfast choices.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Hotel show signs of age"
Toilet runs, flush handle fell off. Excessive freeway noise with windows open. Better than a budget motel, but not by much.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Close to hwy"
The front desk people were always nice. The room service people came really early one time during our stay though.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
nance
"quick getaway"
Comfortable stay in a smaller hotel 10 minutes from downtown. Breakfast was plenty of food for conventional breakfast.
3 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Hot tub right by the king size bed"
The room was very nice for the price.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
"Worth the stay"
Room was clean and the bed was comfortable , the breakfast was ok .
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Curtis
"Good accomidations/"
The hotel was very comfortable. The security in the parking lot might be in question however. My door handle was broken but no none was able to get in.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
A little run down, and not such a great neighborhood.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Good deal for a cheap price."
Booked a room with one king size bed, non-smoking. Was very clean and modern. Had a very large flat screen T.V. Great water pressure in shower. A/C and Heater workers very well. Over all pretty quiet hotel, looks fairly new as well. Free brunch included the basics, muffins, fruit, yogurt, juice, cereal, scrambled eggs. Friendly staff. I will return.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"good hotel overall"
the Ramada hotel was pretty good overall. the room was comfortable and clean and provided us a nice experience. Some complaints: in our room we heard a lot of noises upstairs and it was quite distracting. the breakfast was good but there needs to be more choices. other than that, Ramada is pretty good.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Convenient to hip SE Portland… and clean!"
If you're looking for a reasonably priced, clean, and conveniently located Portland stop for a short stay, this Ramada is pretty ideal. And pet friendly, to boot!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"A nice little getaway...enjoyed the hot tub!"
This was a gift from my daughter and I loved the hot tub, our stay was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Ginger
"A robbery occurred during our stay"
While it was not a robbery of our room, this was a very upsetting experience to think that someone had been trying to break into rooms for several days during our stay and was finally caught by the police. There were several police cars at our hotel when we returned one night, very scary experience.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Everything was almost perfect but ..."
We stayed two nights during our holiday trip to Portland (we were a party of 4 and had two rooms). We chose this hotel because it was conveniently located to the light rail station to commute into Portland for a day. Our rooms were spacious and nicely decorated. They came with a coffee maker and a fridge, and a spacious closet. The welcome cookies were good, and the breakfast included variety of food. The staff members were very friendly and welcoming. Unfortunate that the walls at this hotel were a bit on the thin side that we could hear other guests too well. We could hear our next door neighbors' phone conversation. And the first night I had a hard time sleeping because of the footsteps of guests upstairs. The second night my son had a hard time sleeping for the same reason. The coffee maker was leaky and the freezer compartment in the fridge needed cleaning. Also the exercise room had a couple of used towels on the floor. Next time, I will request a third floor room!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
seatac 405
"Great Place to Stay off Interstate 205"
The service and breakfast were excellent. Also Target is across the street in the Mall
11 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"responsive staff"
We stayed here over the Christmas holiday and found the first morning we used the shower that the drain was sluggish. We were so impressed that when we reported this problem to them, they were able to get the problem fixed same day. In addition, they resecured a wall-mounted lamp that was was coming loose from the wall.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Pam
"Try not to keep Portland too "weird"."
This hotel is starting to get a little run down. I know they are doing maintenance because I have seen the workers over the last two years. The bathroom, in my room, has mildew in the grout and is starting to look like it isn't kept up. Everything else was clean and comfortable. That's why I pick this hotel. There are plenty of eating places withing walking distance. I enjoy Sayler's Steak and Seafood, Village Inn, and some of the others. Several blocks from there is a strip mall with a great pizza place, Mexican restaurant, and a popular buffet place. A few blocks north is the MAX fast rail line. It will take you to Gresham, OR, or downtown for less than $2.00. There are many restaurants within easy driving distance and several food truck lots. There are many things to see, in Portland, especially during the Spring, Summer, and Fall. If you love skiing, Mt. Hood is only a couple hours away. "Keep Portland Weird" is the city motto.
3 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Douglas
"Close to freeway and Elmer's restaurant."
Not enough selection of soft drinks and candy. Otherwise veey good value.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good place to stay with basic service"
Plus: Comfortable bed, clean bathroom, clean carpet. Wi-Fi was fast enough for me to work remotely. (I'm a software developer and working requires fairy high speed access.) Clean. Easy access to highways. Within 10 minutes walk to Max light rail station. Hot water was available for making tea at the breakfast room anytime. Minus: Noisy refrigerator right next to your bed (I had to turn it off at night), microwave that smells like popcorn, free breakfast does not include any meat products. Once a maid opened the door without knocking, ignoring "Do not disturb" sign. Sometime you have to wait for the front desk because there is only one person working there.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Terry
"Yes, to Ramada"
Everything was amazing except for parking. Check in was easy, the front desk girl was very pleasant. It was clean in the lobby, elevators, hallways, and the rooms. The best part about this stay were the bed and pillows, they were super comfortable. Breakfast was also a plus, coffee tasted a little weird but everything else was great. Staff were wonderful and friendly. Parking was a little on the down side, it was full and we had to park behind the building and walk around. Overall, my husband and I enjoyed our stay, and YES we'll be back, and YES I do recommend this place if you're visiting Portland, and want to be away from the city.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Mataaiga
"Nice accommodations"
We've stayed there numerous times and always have a comfortable stay. The bed is great..no questionable bedspread.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
April
"will stay again."
So many hotels in the same area, but I will choose this one again.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Joyce
"convenient location"
Surprisingly quiet. Very nice staff. Close to mall, short drive to great coffee shop and restaurants just down stark near 79th.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great Value for money spent!"
The hotel is conveniently located. The beds were comfortable. The free breakfast was good. The rooms were a bit dated and worn, but clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and professional.
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014