All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9707 SE Stark St, Portland, OR, 97216, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Good deal for a cheap price."
Booked a room with one king size bed, non-smoking. Was very clean and modern. Had a very large flat screen T.V. Great water pressure in shower. A/C and Heater workers very well. Over all pretty quiet hotel, looks fairly new as well. Free brunch included the basics, muffins, fruit, yogurt, juice, cereal, scrambled eggs. Friendly staff. I will return.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
"good hotel overall"
the Ramada hotel was pretty good overall. the room was comfortable and clean and provided us a nice experience. Some complaints: in our room we heard a lot of noises upstairs and it was quite distracting. the breakfast was good but there needs to be more choices. other than that, Ramada is pretty good.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Convenient to hip SE Portland… and clean!"
If you're looking for a reasonably priced, clean, and conveniently located Portland stop for a short stay, this Ramada is pretty ideal. And pet friendly, to boot!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
"A nice little getaway...enjoyed the hot tub!"
This was a gift from my daughter and I loved the hot tub, our stay was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 25, 2014
Ginger
"A robbery occurred during our stay"
While it was not a robbery of our room, this was a very upsetting experience to think that someone had been trying to break into rooms for several days during our stay and was finally caught by the police. There were several police cars at our hotel when we returned one night, very scary experience.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Everything was almost perfect but ..."
We stayed two nights during our holiday trip to Portland (we were a party of 4 and had two rooms). We chose this hotel because it was conveniently located to the light rail station to commute into Portland for a day. Our rooms were spacious and nicely decorated. They came with a coffee maker and a fridge, and a spacious closet. The welcome cookies were good, and the breakfast included variety of food. The staff members were very friendly and welcoming. Unfortunate that the walls at this hotel were a bit on the thin side that we could hear other guests too well. We could hear our next door neighbors' phone conversation. And the first night I had a hard time sleeping because of the footsteps of guests upstairs. The second night my son had a hard time sleeping for the same reason. The coffee maker was leaky and the freezer compartment in the fridge needed cleaning. Also the exercise room had a couple of used towels on the floor. Next time, I will request a third floor room!
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
seatac 405
"Great Place to Stay off Interstate 205"
The service and breakfast were excellent. Also Target is across the street in the Mall
11 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
"responsive staff"
We stayed here over the Christmas holiday and found the first morning we used the shower that the drain was sluggish. We were so impressed that when we reported this problem to them, they were able to get the problem fixed same day. In addition, they resecured a wall-mounted lamp that was was coming loose from the wall.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Pam
"Try not to keep Portland too "weird"."
This hotel is starting to get a little run down. I know they are doing maintenance because I have seen the workers over the last two years. The bathroom, in my room, has mildew in the grout and is starting to look like it isn't kept up. Everything else was clean and comfortable. That's why I pick this hotel. There are plenty of eating places withing walking distance. I enjoy Sayler's Steak and Seafood, Village Inn, and some of the others. Several blocks from there is a strip mall with a great pizza place, Mexican restaurant, and a popular buffet place. A few blocks north is the MAX fast rail line. It will take you to Gresham, OR, or downtown for less than $2.00. There are many restaurants within easy driving distance and several food truck lots. There are many things to see, in Portland, especially during the Spring, Summer, and Fall. If you love skiing, Mt. Hood is only a couple hours away. "Keep Portland Weird" is the city motto.
3 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Douglas
"Close to freeway and Elmer's restaurant."
Not enough selection of soft drinks and candy. Otherwise veey good value.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good place to stay with basic service"
Plus: Comfortable bed, clean bathroom, clean carpet. Wi-Fi was fast enough for me to work remotely. (I'm a software developer and working requires fairy high speed access.) Clean. Easy access to highways. Within 10 minutes walk to Max light rail station. Hot water was available for making tea at the breakfast room anytime. Minus: Noisy refrigerator right next to your bed (I had to turn it off at night), microwave that smells like popcorn, free breakfast does not include any meat products. Once a maid opened the door without knocking, ignoring "Do not disturb" sign. Sometime you have to wait for the front desk because there is only one person working there.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
Terry
"Yes, to Ramada"
Everything was amazing except for parking. Check in was easy, the front desk girl was very pleasant. It was clean in the lobby, elevators, hallways, and the rooms. The best part about this stay were the bed and pillows, they were super comfortable. Breakfast was also a plus, coffee tasted a little weird but everything else was great. Staff were wonderful and friendly. Parking was a little on the down side, it was full and we had to park behind the building and walk around. Overall, my husband and I enjoyed our stay, and YES we'll be back, and YES I do recommend this place if you're visiting Portland, and want to be away from the city.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Mataaiga
"Nice accommodations"
We've stayed there numerous times and always have a comfortable stay. The bed is great..no questionable bedspread.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2014
April
"will stay again."
So many hotels in the same area, but I will choose this one again.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Joyce
"convenient location"
Surprisingly quiet. Very nice staff. Close to mall, short drive to great coffee shop and restaurants just down stark near 79th.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Great Value for money spent!"
The hotel is conveniently located. The beds were comfortable. The free breakfast was good. The rooms were a bit dated and worn, but clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and professional.
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"B&L's trip"
Hotel is close to the freeway and 10 minutes from the airport. Lots of restaurants in the area both chain and home style. TV was true widescreen with good selection.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
"Clean, quiet room."
This hotel is right on a busy highway, so ask for a room that is on the backside of the hotel if noise is a concern.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Solid economy choice"
I had a good experience / am a satisfied customer. Room was clean and everything worked. No smokey odor. Wifi was strong. Breakfast (toaster items, yogurt, cereal, oatmeal, waffle maker, fruit, juice, coffee) got me on my way. Neighborhood is decent. It's right off I-205 and next to a mall, so if you need stuff or food, you can get it easily. Place isn't fancy or new, but it was solid all around. You might be able to save $20-25 a night elsewhere but I think your risks of making a mistake go up a lot. This Ramada saved me some money and met my needs and expectations.
2 night trip Dec 4, 2014
Fergus
"One night outside Portland"
Hotel location is close to freeways but a little complicated to get to due to multi-lane one way streets. And the only place to eat is Elmer's across the street which had great food and service at a reasonable price. This hotel is ok and could use some upgrades. The hot breakfast was good too.
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2014
good room and service at reasonable price ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"Close to Hospital"
The room itself was good but the desk person working the morning we checked out was incredibly rude and disrespectful. For that reason we will not be back
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
Katherine
"Ramada Review/Thanksgiving"
Wasn't bad for the price, staff was very nice. Put me in a good proximity for family get together.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Weekend getaway"
Hotel employees were very helpful and friendly. Quiet rooms and very comfortable beds. The only draw back was the cleanliness of the rooms, I used one of the bath towels and there was long black hairs on them and the tub had black mold in it.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Thanksgiving Weekend Stay"
Nice hotel. Close to airport and freeways.
3 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Clean rooms, nice staff, thin walls. Skip the breakfast unless you're in a hurry.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2014
"Okay, but needs help."
Okay, but desperately needing renovation. Our bathroom handle was broken; there was a missing outlet cover; broken lampshade. Carpets in hallway were worn and stained. Ice machine leaked. Front desk was understaffed.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
Douglas I
"OK for price"
Breakfast was average, same every day. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Toilet was broken for 2 days, had to fix myself, maintenance never "got around" to fixing it. Hot tub was out of order for part of our stay because again, maintenance wasn't there to adjust/fix it.
4 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Jacob
"Good hotel"
Bed was very comfortable, good breakfast in morning. No complaints. Good value for price.
1 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Rachel
"Ramada Inn - Stark St, Portland, Oregon"
Great motel, clean, good breakfast including scrambled eggs, bisquits and gravy, cereal, fruit, waffles and more; can't beat that for the price! Close to airport with shuttle service.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
Pat
"Mixed experience."
Common areas, halls and elevator, were very dirty and definitely need cleaning and updating. However--and almost surprisingly--the sleeping room was very clean; staff were nice. Breakfast also good.
4 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Ted
"Great Choice"
Only there for 2 nights. Liked the restaurants nearby and the lightrail only a short walk from hotel. Pleasant and helpful staff.
2 night trip Nov 18, 2014
"Stay here Regularly!"
Have stayed here many times in the last few years and it has become my "go-to" place when stopping in Portland!
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
JOSEPH
"Budget-wise yes, Quality-wise no"
In terms of appearance, the room was clean, but there was a lingering smell (almost like someone smoked in there) that would never go away. The carpets and drapery are outdated, and carpets look like they need to be replaced. There was also a slow drainage in the shower. Overall, I would probably spend more to stay somewhere else.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Nice Stay!"
Good location: easy freeway access; fun restaurants close by. Very clean rooms.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
Hotel Room was comfortable eggs were like rubber coffee was good
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
We appreciate your stay with Ramada Portland South I-205. We will definitely reach out to our breakfast vendors for better quality eggs. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
Other trip Nov 21, 2014
Sam
Hot tub was down for maintenance, disappointing but it happens. Above average breakfast and coffee though! Looks like they are giving the place a facelift, which will be nice.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
We appreciate your stay with Ramada South I-205. We apologize for our hot tub being down for repair and our lobby being unorganized due to the remodeling. We believe we are making some changes that our guest will truly enjoy. Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.
"Nice place but needs some improvments."
Hotel staff were very accomadating and friendly. The room was clean and well kept. However the bed was not that great. It kept me waking up every few hours with a sore back. It seemed to firm. Also I was disapointed that the Spa was not working during our stay. It would have been nice on my sore back. Everything else was great and it was nice to have a quick breakfast in the morning. The location was perfect for our trip and there are many places to eat and shop if needed. Quick access to I-205 and the Gateway Maxline was not to far away.
Dennis
"Good for me"
Great staff, clean room, good breakfast.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Timothy, we appreciate your stay with Ramada South I-205. We enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
Timothy
It was okay. They didn't have any roll away cots to rent for the kids.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
We appreciate your stay with Ramada South I-205. We apologize that we were not able to get a roll away to your room. We do have limited amount of roll aways and they are held on a first come first serve basis. It is alway best to call the hotel the day of your arrival and request for a roll away to be put into your room. Once again, I would like to thank you for staying with Ramada South I-205.
"Portland stay"
Came to Portland to see family, did that and a little shopping in between.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
We appreciate your stay with Ramada South I-205. We are very glad to hear that your enjoyed your stay at our hotel as well as Portland. It was a pleasure having you here and we look forward to seeing you again.
5 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
Great value. Close to freeway, access to plenty of food option. No spa/pool small continental breakfast area if you have a big group. Other than that, great bargain
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
We appreciate your stay with Ramada South I-205. We do have a spa/hot tub but unfortunately it was down due to remodeling during your stay. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in Portland. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
adrian
"Nice Hotel close to downtown and amenities"
I spent 5 nights in this Ramada recently and was worried before I arrived because the price was rather low compared to other named (like Ramada, Hilton, etc) hotels in the area. I paid the lowest price for a 'named' hotel in the City and as mentioned I was concerned. Once I arrived and got to my room, however, I was pleasantly surprised. The room was large, clean, and well maintained. The king size bed was great. The daily breakfasts (included) were really quite good. I was there every morning I stayed and, additionally, I was able to get coffee throughout the day...which is a bonus. I would recommend this hotel for any traveler needing quick access to Portland. And don't forget to visit some of the 58 breweries within the City. If you are a beer afficionado, your heart will be pounding... Finally, for those that forget to pack appropriately, there is shopping within 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel. I visited Target 3 times while there to pick up items I didn't think I needed when I packed.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Rick, we appreciate your stay with Ramada South I-205. Glad to hear that you took advantage of our fall sale. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Portland. Once again, thank you for choosing Ramada South I-205.
"comfortable"
Great place for a nights stay.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2014
"Value for Money"
Perfect for a weekend getaway. Close to the highway.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to your next visit.
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"Nov. 7-9 Ramada INN, Portland, OR."
Myself and 3 other family members stayed at the hotel from Nov. 7 to Nov. 9. It was a pleasant experience, as hotel staff was friendly and helpful. We were in Portland, OR. for a martial arts seminar on Sat. Nov. 8. The staff greeted us upon entering the lobby, helped with hotel amenities, and provided us with coupons for continental breakfast meals. I will stay at the hotel the next time I visit Portland, OR. Respectfully, Steven D. Taylor
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Mr. Taylor, we appreciate the feedback and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Portland.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Good value for price paid"
For the price a good value.
2 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"Business - Pleasure - worked for both"
Great pet-friendly hotel. Went on a business trip but took the family...nice that internet was free in the room. Breakfast was good. Room was clean. Very close to the freeway, but not so close that it was noisy. Overall a great stay.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us.
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
debra
"Ok for a night..."
Only stayed one night. Price was right. Choose the hotel because it was close to OMSI and it had a hot tub, however the tub was broken the night we were staying there. The room was a little less then spotless when we arrived but livable.
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
We appreciate your feedback. I would personally like to apologize for our non working hot tub during your stay with us. Our hot tub was down due to a bad motor which we have recently just replaced. I would also like to apologize for your room not being in perfect order. I know that our guest pay good money for our rooms, therefore they deserve the absolute best. We have recently just made some changes in our housekeeping staff that we believe would solve these issues. If you have any further questions or comments, feel free to email us at Ramadaportland@gmail.com. Once again we appreciate the feedback and we look forward to your next stay with Ramada South East
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
scott
"daughter's move"
need more front desk help
Response by Ramada Portland South I-205
Thank you for your feedback and we are currently working on getting more front desk agents.
3 night family trip Nov 5, 2014