All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America

Bad internet service
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Love!"
Great location! We walked to and from the Gaslamp Quarter for a concert at the Balboa Theater. Great restaurants everywhere! Awesome view from our room (Seaport Village and the USS Midway). The only slightly negative during our stay was at the Top of the Hyatt bar. The view after dark is not that great; might be better during daylight hours, not sure.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
"Love this Hotel"
My wife and I love this hotel and have for years. We live in North County San Diego and very much enjoy occasionally spending a night or two Downtown. The Manchester Grand is always our first choice. The location,atmosphere,and beauty (and staff)live up to its 'Grand'reputation.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2016
"Relaxing hotel in the middle of super busy area"
Wonderful hotel with excellent service Beautiful hotel with a lot of amenities very close to boat harbor to go and see the whales and also close to all the trains and buses. Food was really good and the pool and hot tub very nice. will stay again.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2016
"amazing as always. best location in San Diego"
Wish to come back soon
2 night trip Feb 2, 2016
"Nice stay in san diego."
Terrific hotel. Great concierge. Great location. Staff very friendly. Worth staying at. Close to lots of stuff Couple of things in hotel closed for rehab but not interfere too much. To be expected in Jan. Wifi could have been better.
6 night romance trip Jan 26, 2016
The room itself was great, but I had to call the keeper because the room didn't smell fresh, had an odour!!
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Vincenzo Crescenzi
"J's B-day 2016"
Very relaxed atmosphere- service people polite and professional in all respects.
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
"Always enjoy my staycation here!"
Stayed here for my bday weekend. Always great service. Upgraded room at no additional charge. Will stay here again
1 night trip Jan 8, 2016
Tao
"San Diego"
Great quick getaway from OC with family
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Luis
amazing!
2 night trip Jan 8, 2016
Ali
"Awesome!"
Loved the hotel and the area!
3 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
Emilia
"Should have been better for the price paid"
Glasses provided in room weren't clean (one had a booger - yes, a booger from someone's nose - on it, and the other had a dead spider in it), there was hair on floors in bathroom, TV was almost falling off stand, doors to bathroom had handles falling off... very surprising for a very expensive hotel stay. Simple buffet breakfast also cost $27, way too much for what was provided.
2 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
"Amazing Hotel"
This hotel is absolutely stunning! Great location, great service, loved the room and everything about it! This will be my new go-to hotel when I visit San Diego! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Great location for sightseeing in San Diego. Walking distance to the USS Midway and Gaslamp area. Short cab rides to Zoo and Coronado. Hotel concierge was very helpful as well and set up dinner reservations for us.
3 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
Angela
"Happy new year!"
Location was perfect and the atmosphere was festive to ring in the. New year! Staff was helpful and ready for a full hotel. Worth the stay!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Sue
"Beautiful hotel; superior service"
Visited family for Christmas - the hotel was stunning and the service was excellent from all staff. I got a good deal from hotels.com; otherwise would have been too expensive.
10 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Christine
"Wonderful stay - definitely worth checking out!"
Very conveniently located near Seaport Village (next door) and the Gaslamp Quarter (short walk). I can't say enough about how friendly and helpful the bell desk attendants and the concierge were. All were extremely upbeat and full of suggestions on places to see and places to eat. We were only there for one night, but our stay made a very positive impression. We'll be back!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Natalia
"Holidays in san diego."
Excellent hotel conveniently located. Will definitely come back next year.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Edgar
"Krugers first Xmas vacation"
Loved it
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"A memory to cherish"
We visited relatives over the holidays. Our room was cleaned promptly every day. Hotel personnel were extremely friendly and accomodating. The food at Redfield's Sports Bar was excellent! The view from our room was beautiful. I took a picture of it almost every day and posted it on Facebook. Thanks for making our stay one to remember for a lifetime!
7 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
We had planned a Christmas getaway, 22-27, with our 4 year old and thought the hotel would have been more festive but it wasn't at all. I even called about a month ago and spoke to a gentleman at the front desk and asked him if the hotel "goes all out" for the holidays. He assured me it did. I told him it was between the Hyatt or Hilton and he said Hilton was more for conferences. The hotel is gorgeous but not festive at all. A small sand snowman display and two small Christmas trees. We were supposed to stay for 5 nights but ended up staying for only 2. I'm just disappointed because I called to let them know I had a small child with us and wanted it fun and festive for him but it was anything but. The staff seemed nice enough but only one person said "Merry Christmas." Also, we couldn't get comfortable in the room as far as temperature. It was very stuffy and humid. Not sure if we'll ever stay here again. Not a great first impression.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Jodi
"Grand but in need of improvement."
Two nights, three days. Three year anniversary. The hotel overall was in the very sense GRAND. Hotel staff very friendly and accommodating. Only complaint was the quality of the mattress. It was so hard I had back pain my entire stay. So if they upgrade their mattress this hotel would be a 5 out of 5.
2 night romance trip Dec 21, 2015
"Always a great stay in San Diego"
Made a late reservation for Christmas time. I got a great rate and they upgraded my view when I checked in. I stay here every time I visit San Diego. Great bar upstairs. Awesome views.
2 night trip with friends Dec 24, 2015
Christine
"Holiday stay"
Great location, good room and average service. No real complaints
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Joseph E
Great hotel, nice staff, amazing location to tour downtown by foot!
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Sandy
Very nice hotel. Everything was great except the outrageous valet parking costs.
3 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
E. Michael
"Great Hotel with Amazing Staff!"
I went to SD with my two kids for a little pre-holiday weekend excursion. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left everyone at the hotel was friendly and helpful it's located in the perfect spot with great views!
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
Jack
"Fantastic hotel!!"
From the minute we walked in, everyone was super friendly and so willing to help. They let us check out late for our convenience and comped a breakfast buffet (that was top-notch). The room was great, clean, and so quiet. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and we will definitely be staying here again the next time we visit San Diego!!
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
"Nice but pricey."
We really enjoyed our stay here. My only complaints are you have to use the laundry service there are no washers and dryers available. $60 for someone to wash our clothes is a bit much. Also no one told us the parking garage was $32/night so that was a shock at checkout. Other than that the hotel is beautiful and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
4 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
always great!
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Jayson
"Almost Perfect"
Everything was great but they need more insulation between the rooms. All the new upgrades are just a facade if you can't get any sleep because of a bunch of drunks next door
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"Anniversary"
Room 3207 great view of Mexico Coronado and the south part of San Diego down to the south wonderful view of the bay. It was our 32nd wedding anniversary couldn't ask for a better spot with my wife. Friendly staff valet parking excellent
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Wilfred
Very nice stay
2 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Love
"Great place great location! Very comfy"
Great experience was upgraded to a suite cause of problems with the current room. Couldn't be happier, the view, the large comfortable room, the large bathroom. Loved the breakfast buffet too. Everything is within walking distance to the cool gaslamp quarters.
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Excellent Staff - I will be there again...
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Room with a View"
Wonderful views and great area to walk and shop and find good restaurants.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Timothy
A great hotel in a great city on a great location!
7 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Johan
"Great place for a medical conference"
My stay exceeded expectations on every dimension. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
3 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Lovely spot in the winter"
Hotel looking out on the water, close to Corondo by ferry - good place to stay.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Geraldine
"from Santa Monica"
My parking card got messed up 2 times, I was comped the parking as a result. Thanks!
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
"Love San Diego"
Always love staying here. The only bad part was being by the elevator.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Got a super room with a fabulous view
1 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
Annette
"Nice hotel but severely disappointed"
The hotel was nice but just went at the wrong time during the Christmas season. The valet turned us away even when we told them that we are hotel guest. We had to self park but there was no parking. We drove around for 30 minutes and had to park offsite. I've stayed at hotels in L.A. and NYC which had more tighter parking. I feel the hotel should had better management and better planning.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Convenient Comfort in SD"
We enjoy the Manchester Grand Hyatt because it convenient to all the things we want to do in San Diego. And the views of the bay & Coronado are extraordinary!
2 night romance trip Nov 24, 2015
Jeffrey
The hotel was very busy because of the holiday, so we didn't get our request to have a room on a high floor, but besides that everything was great. It really is a nice hotel, with a beautiful lobby, attentive staff, a rooftop bar with a view, well located and walking distance to the areas we were interested in seeing.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"good and bad"
at the begining i had some problem in the room so noise and the room above us is making knocking drilling noise. i called the front desk to solve the problem after 20mins or less they called me telling me they didnt find where the sound is coming so i video taped the sounds coming from and went down to the front desk telling about what happen and i called you..... after that she asked if i would like to upgrade so i told her why would i update i think i payed a good amount to be in a good room and relax ! and she told me would you like change your room ? i told her yes. when i went to my new room it was great view
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2015
Abdullah
Clean room, spacious enough for two pack n plays .. Awesome view! Be prepared for a pretty hefty daily parking fee though! We went during a convention that was hosting 3,000 highschool and junior high students and we hardly if ever had issues with noise from inside our room. I can appreciate a quiet peaceful nights sleep!
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"Great hotel. Park somewhere else."
We stay in San Diego often, and this is the first time at the Grand Hyatt. We will definitely be back. The Grand Hyatt is great. Everyone working there was very friendly. Bar tender Bobby is the best. The room was great, with plenty of space and a good layout. The best part about this hotel is the location. It's across the street from Seaport Village and a very short walk from the Gaslamp district, harbor, and convention center. The location couldn't be better. I would give this hotel 5 stars ...but I can't for one reason. They price gouge you for the parking. $32/day self park and $45/day valet. TOO MUCH and feels predatory because by the time you get there, you have no options. I'm sure they would profit plenty at $25/day, and it would feel somewhat fair to the patrons of the hotel (who are already spending big $). $32 self parking is unreasonable. I guess the Hyatt gets lots of convention guests who expense parking to their company, and don't care about the cost. Like I said, we will stay there again. Next time, I'll park the airport 5 mins away and take a $7 Uber ride to the Hyatt.
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
It's a hassle free check in and out. The staff are very courteous and the hotel's design is updated. There a lot of restaurants nearby. Only thing is the parking fee is quite pricey, wish they lower down the rate. Otherwise it is truly an enjoyable stay. Thanks also to Jingle Eichler who facilitated this stay.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Zindy
"Great place"
I went with my kids to San diago for 3 days and we love the place and very clean and the stuff so friendly I think we should go back again
2 night family trip Nov 25, 2015