All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
1 Market Pl, San Diego, CA, 92101, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

4.8
"Stay, Play and Have Fun in San Diego!"
This hotel was pricey but well worth it! Everything was great, staff, room, interior and exterior of hotel.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
Katharina
"Thumbs up!!!"
This lovely hotel is located within walking distance to restaurants, bars, shops and parks. I love the fact that it is so close to the bay, I could take my walk without having to drive. We will definitely come back here.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Overall - quite nice, clearly one of the nicest hotels on the Harbor.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"I will not stay again"
I like the room but even though you pay alot of maney for a night but the service back is un acceptable. There no complementry water! No bathroom kits, no room slippers Dust everywhere The cleaners will not clean the dust even though i told them about my comments but they will not respond I belive next time i will book at Marriot next door hotel!
6 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"In town for Ball Game"
Came to see Giants play Padres. Only about a 15-20 win ute walk to game. Hotel was close to USS Midway which was a good tour. Also near Bob Hope memorial which is a must see and the iconic large statue of the couples kissing after World War 2 ended. Hotel staff was friendly, pool was awesome as was the fitness center.
2 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Gordon
"Great hotel with central location"
Great time for our family coming from 4 different locations. Thank you for a great stay.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Ruth
Great stay very nice hotel
6 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Stormy
"Great family vacation"
We had a great stay prob come back in a few months lived the gym and poil
6 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Stormy
"Great Time at the Manchester Hyatt Regency!"
My daughter and I loved our stay. The hotel is so conveniently located -- next door to Seaport Village, within walking distance of the Gaslamp District, the harbor and downtown San Diego. It's within a sort drive to Mission Beach, Old Town, and Coronado Island. The hotel is beautiful. Our only disappoint was that the top floor bar/lounge was under renovation.
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Cathy
I had a last-minute, one night stay when my previous lodging arrangements fell through. The room was amazing, the staff was friendly and sociable, and they all made my stay great. The only demerit I could give them was the nearby construction, but that was not their fault. Overall, a great experience.
1 night trip with friends Jul 7, 2015
"Disappointed in cleanliness"
Very underwhelming.. Had to switch rooms due to it having many stains, looked like the roof was leaking, and overall seemed like it hadn't been cleaned. Once we got to the next room, we found two small curly hairs in the bathroom. Seriously?! Clean your rooms!! This made me feel uncomfortable during our stay. I felt like I couldn't call the front desk and ask to switch rooms again. We did have a nice view of the bay, but the room was still not worth it.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Christen
"Center of Everything Amazing"
i would live to come here again! This place was located in PRIME area. All you have to do is literally walk out the back door and you can explore the Sea port Village which was soooo beautiful! Or walk out the front door to access the gas lamp district. I could not have asked for a better location. Loved the view, food, room, etc. would definitely recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"Loved it!"
Stayed in a corner room with a view. Excellent! I want to live there!
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Bernadette
Great room, but bad attend and bad parking.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
ANA CRISTINA
Great location on the bay. Close to restaurants, Seaport Village and the Gaslamp District. $30 to self park and $45 for valet is still crazy.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"San Diego sun"
We were greeted with a nice warm smile and felt welcomed right away! It was the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Nicoletta
"Still charging for Internet is a no-go in 2015"
The hotel is really nice and everything, but the only thing I will remember is the fact that they still charge additional 10$ for internet (on a 400$ hotel room). In 2015, this feels like a rip-off. Hyatt obviously knows that internet is a must-have and is offering free "slow" Wifi, so they get listed in all booking systems with "free Wifi". But charging for faster (and useable) access is not the way to go. I will rather stay in an Ibis, Best Western, Comfort inn, .. whatever, that really offers free internet.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Alexander
"Good experience."
Stayed here for a family vacation recently and consistent with previous visits it was a great experience. Had a little difficulty with some reservations through hotels.com but got those rectified and had a very enjoyable stay. We left just in front of comic con and glad we got out as it was getting a little crazy .
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
"The best Hotel in SD"
Amazing hotel, great location, fantastic views of SD. Stayed a further 4 nights, will com back here in a hurry, well worth every cent you pay
2 night trip Jul 12, 2015
Ian
"Luxury, luxury, luxury!"
Wonderful location. Beautiful hotel with many many accommodations. Highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Bonnie
"cant beat the location"
stayed here for comic con! Couldn't be happier with the choice! Great place
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
JAMES
Very nice hotel, Great view of the bay. The staff was incredible. Would def stay there again. I live in San Diego ans I stayed here for my 17th Anniversary. The staff was easy to work with and was able to change my room from a Double to a king with a view in a matter of seconds
1 night romance trip Jul 12, 2015
Very nice! Great location. Lovely room, just would like a queen bed instead of a full in a double room, other than that lovely stay!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Tami
"Best Hotel for Comic-con!"
I booked 12 rooms at the Hyatt for the Comic-con. I have done this show since 1991 and for the past 24 years, I have stayed at many hotels in the area. Personally, the Grand Hyatt is by far one of the best hotels in the city. Its walking distance to the Convention and its location is excellent, providing restaurants and shopping nearby. The hotel is very family friendly, unlike some of the other surrounding hotels so keeping your family entertained while you work is not an issue. I have stayed at the Hyatt many times, but must say that since their recent renovation, this hotel is now my favorite, especially in the seaport tower. The views of the bay and the fireworks at night are incredible.
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2015
Great Hotel. Staffs were so nice.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Nikita was amazing!! She made me feel special. What a great employee!!! Keep her, promote her!!
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2015
Gwen
Great location.
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Wonderful hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Convenient to Gaslamp district and convention center. Excellent stay!
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
laura
"Family vacation"
Friendly staff and great location!!
Dario
Very good.
2 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Juan
Dirty carpets and poor housekeeping services. Hotel could use a remodel of various areas such as carpeted hallways, older guest room showers, etc. great location.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"The Best Hotel in San Diego"
I will only stay here and no other hotel in San Diego...yes it was that good!!!!
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Only negative was that the pillows were a little hard, other than that my stay was wonderful!
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
"Family time"
We had a great time, the only issue was price of parking $30.00 a day.
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"San Diego Gettaway"
We went to San Diego to watch the Fireworks Show. It is a Great Hotel, all of the employees were courteous and professional. What a great location for the Hotel, the Gas Lamp District is close by and the Other attractions are nearby. Great restaurants in the Hotel. Pool is really nice.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
jose
"Wonderful Hotel and Location"
We spent four days and enjoyed every minute, great location. we took a stroll on the water every night!!
4 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
"Fourth of July in SD"
Stayed here before, good location, reasonable room rate. With that said, 7th floor room which had an obstructed view, other than that we were satisfied with the property.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Reginald
"Great Hotel!"
Had a terrific time and loved the location of this hotel! Village behind hotel is filled with all you need!
3 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
VALERIE
"Beautiful place with a great view!"
This hotel is beautiful! Every staff member I ran into was very welcoming and friendly. I wasn't able to get everyone's names, but Jeffrey at the Front Desk at check-in was very helpful and engaging. A bellman helped us find our way to the elevators, and both mornings we were greeted by smiling maids. Even the room service waiter was super sweet! The hotel over looks the harbor and Seaport Village, or if you're on the other side of the tower, downtown San Diego. Beautiful, friendly staff, and great view... I'll definitely be returning here on my next trip!
2 night trip with friends Jun 29, 2015
Georgette
"Room cleanliness"
Overall, the stay was nice, but the room seemed it wasn't dusted in a month. The view was spectacular.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Great Views"
It's a great hotel that I would highly recommend.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
KENNETH
"One of the best hotels in SD"
One of my favorite hotels to stay at
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"It's all about location!"
The location can't be beat. We loved walking to Petco Ballpark, concerts and shopping. We were able to walk to the Bay Cruise.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Marlynn
"Celebrating daughter's 30th Birthday."
Visiting daughter for her birthday. Stayed two nights. We enjoyed many of the amenities the hotel had to offer. My daughters enjoyed lounging by the adult pool during the day and making S'mores at night by the fire pit. We also went to 40th floor for celebratory drinks with some of her friends, the views were spectacular. Drinks and food a little spendy, but overall a great experience. Would stay at Manchester Grand Hyatt again.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Josephine
"5 Stars"
Wonderful vacation staying at Manchester Grand Hyatt.
2 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Jimmy
Stayed four nights and everything was first class. Room was very clean, staff was friendly yet professional and the views were outstanding. Recommend a corner room - ours was on the 25th floor and had a view of downtown on one side and a great view of the bay on the other. Was within walking distance of the Midway, the Maritime Museum, Seaport Village and the Gas Lamp district. Will stay here again.
4 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Fabulous property"
Fantastic staycation! Room view was phenomenal, staff attentive, courteous, and super helpful. Will be doing this again.
1 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Grand Hyatt"
The location of the hotel was great and a lot of good options for restaurants. I would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Jose
"Family Friendly"
The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Very family friendly...There were so many activities available for kids--basketball, shuffleboard, foosball, air hockey, corn hole, roasting smores. I also loved that there was a scavenger hunt for kids where they had to get stamps at different locations throughout the hotel, using clues to figure out where they could get those stamps. Then they turned in their stamped sheets for a prize! Also, as a parent, I appreciate that there was a separate "adult only" pool. I didn't have to stress over other guests who are annoyed by kids.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Gina
It was amazing. They were so accommodating and the place was absolutely gorgeous. We would stay there again. Thank you for making our stay amazing. The location was perfect.
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015