All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America

Great amenities
    Bad internet service
  • Value
    Poor value for money
Love it all, my family enjoy our stay. if I have to say something, then the parking is about $40 a day. The waterview gym is the best!
2 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
zhen
"What a disappointment..."
Choose another hotel on the boardwalk. This hotel has really gone downhill with their service from 2 years ago when I had a pleasant stay. Room wasnt ready upon arrival. Promised to text when reasy and never did. Room AC didn't work and they sent someone to attempt to fix it. Said they would text or call when finished and never did. AC couldn't be fixed so we had to move rooms. No compensation for the trouble either and no upgrade offered as a result. Poor service. Icing on the cake was when the concierge recommended a restaurant one evening and our cab pulled up to a closed establishment that's only open for lunch. I won't be back.
3 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2015
angela
Stay was great. Had a high floor overlooking the harbor. Had touble leaving because key card would not activate leaving structure
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Abner
"Nice hotel, but bad front desk service"
Very nice hotel well located, but too big and too crowded. I mistakely booked a double queen instead of king and my checkin person that was not good at all, refused to change my room and even my mistake canceled my reservation!!! I had the housekeeping service waking me up to check out the day after but had still 2 nights there. Otherewise, the rooms are big. I had the room 1051 with an encridible view!
3 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Hassan
"San Diego Manchester GHyatt"
I was greeted warmly upon my late arrival. The 40 th floor bar had incredible views & fun bartenders... my room was not cleaned 1 of the days I was there but other than that the stay was enjoyable...and could walk to the convention center..,
3 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Not Provided
"My Review is very good Title Businessman"
Our stay was wonderful
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"Fun, beauty, and brains."
Beautiful views, comfortable and clean rooms, great breweries and shopping nearbye. Excellent hotel, highly recommend.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
Ian
"Great location, property and staff"
Great location next to Seaport Village and easy walk to Gaslamp. Beautiful hotel and loved the pool deck and hot tub area after a day at the Zoo. Will definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Excellent hotel. Nothing but good things to say. Loved it.
2 night trip Nov 8, 2015
Danial
We were only there for one night .... nice but short
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
Kathleen F
Concierge Mike was very helpful
4 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
"Great location , excellent hotel"
Stayed Nov 4-8 2015. Great location for my conference at the convention center,excellent view of the bay from my room which was on the 21st floor . Superb buffet breakfast
3 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Christian
Overall Great Hotel to Stay..A+
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
JESUS
"awsome hotel. A must stay for San Diego!!!"
What a great stay. This hotel is a must stay at. Went the extra mile to find a losted stuff rabbit belonging to my little boy. Awsome group of people. 5 star stay all the way.Nice and clean!
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Easy stay"
Attended conference, great proximity to center. Close to Gaslamp district. Room spotless , well serviced
2 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
Howard
"Nicely done Hyatt"
Great hotel for a Hyatt. Nicely updated.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Damien
"Someone else's blood on my sheets"
One of the bed sheets in my room had blood stains on it. Disgusting! I never felt that the managers I brought this up with did anything to make me feel better. I am sorry $30 off at $1300 bill is not showing you think this is egregious. The hotel is nice and in a great location but the blood ruined my experience.
4 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
Lenny
"CEO"
Great business confrance
3 night business trip Oct 18, 2015
Yaniv
"Manchest er r grand hyatt"
Went down there that weekend to propose to my fiance and decided to go to what looked to be a very nice hotel and booking was hectic Got to the hotel big hassle on reservations and poor customer service for a nice hotel...
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Shaun
"Warm, friendly, and hospitable!"
It started with a warm and friendly greeting from Cory. He made sure the entire experience would run smooth.Everyone of the staff that I encountered was very hospitable and eager to help.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
April
"Good place to stay in SD"
Nice stay, no complaints. Friendly staff. I preferred the adult pool.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2015
Seth
The staff was very courteous and went above and beyond to make sure we had a great stay!
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"Comfortable hotel, great views in prime location"
Our stay at the Hyatt was very nice - the views of the harbor are spectacular and the hotel was surprisingly quiet for its size. Our room had a wonderful view, which we were able to see very early in the morning as the windows did not have room darkening blinds (my only complaint).
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Colleen
"Perfect"
Perfect. The location couldnt be better. Its walking distance to gaslamp district and great places to eat, but far enough away so its peaceful at night. Rooms are great. Staff is great. Walking into the lobby is like walking into the venetian at las vegas and it gets better from there. I couldn't ask for more.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Nice hotel."
beautiful hotel. cleaning staff left nasty stained pillow sheet from other room in my bathroom ?? overall, great service and super area.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
"Awesome!"
Awesome.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Wonderful weekend in San Diego"
Great place to stay, walking distance to seaport village and Eddie V's restaurant. Never needed to get the car out of the parking garage.
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"First time to San Diego and it was AMAZING!"
Beautiful hotel, friendly staff and awesome location! Sally's located on the hotel's property and waterfront is great for cocktails and sushi. Hotel gift shop is top-notch with a variety of merchandise. Lots of options for food at the hotel as well within walking/driving distance. Highlight of our trip was having a friendly seagull visit our window....I was able to snap a picture and tag the hotel on Instagram, which unlocks special cocktail pricing for a visit to Sally's!
4 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Carolyn
The hotel was lovely. The only negative things were the food quality for the price and the Sports Bar service.
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Laurabeth
"Very nice"
Hotel was perfect location.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
The hotel staff was amazing and the hotel itself was beautiful. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to others.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Rebekah
"Great experience!"
We were super disappointed that the top floor bar was closed - but the pool was fantastic!
3 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Shawn
"Weekend Getaway with the FAM!"
Great place to stay the weekend at with the family. Awesome service and great food. Lots of stuff to do downtown. I wish the bar near the pool stayed open longer and the temperature in the room refrigerator needs to be colder. Other than that, I highly recommend the Hyatt!!!
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Great Hotel!"
This is the best place to stay in Downtown San Diego.....
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
todd
"Nice hotel, great location!"
Everything was great except for the long check in process. The line was long & when we finally were helped they couldn't find our reservation. We had to wait another 15 minutes so the manager could somehow link our Expedia reservation to their hotel system. Other than that, we love the hotel & the staff were so helpful.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Leilani
"Great hotel and location"
Great hotel, great staff Pool was really busy but managed to get sun loungers both days. Walking distance to seaport village and the marina which is lovely to walk around Overall really positive
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Dimple
"Weekend Getaway"
The service was outstanding. Staff members were consistently professional and overtly pleasant.
Jacqulyne
"Heaven by the marina"
Absolute heaven on the Marina! Wish we stayed longer !!!
Myrna
"A fantastic stay at the Manchester Grand Hyatt!!"
Our stay at the Manchester Grand Hyatt was fantastic. We had a corner room on the 14th floor with floor-to-ceiling windows on two sides. The view of downtown San Diego was spectacular. You can imagine our surprise when we entered our room! Besides the amazing view, it was spotless and beautifully decorated. We took a tour of the hotel (it's HUGE!!) before we headed out for some fun at Seaport Village. My ONLY complaint was that our bathroom sink had a sewer-type smell emitting from the drain whenever we used it. We notified the front desk at check out. I gave the hotel a high review because everything else was exceptional.
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Sandra
"First timers!"
First time in San Diego so glad we stayed here! Safe area and close to everything you need to see!
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Courtney
"Quick getaway"
Although it was brief, I always love coming to this hotel. The customer service is amazing. The views are spectacular. The location is convenient to everything I needed to do.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
oleta
"great ocation"
we had a corner room with a jaw dropping view! walking distance to everything
Craig
"Amazing Views of downtown from our Corner Room"
Wonderful overnight visit to see the Tall Ships. Can't say enough good things about the Hyatt Grand Manchester. They always make sure that you're comfortable and having fun. Redfields Sports Bar made it extra special with some incredibly good eats. Gotta try the riblets!!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Stayed just one night but had a wonderful time. The hotel was very nice with a good location - within walking distance to Seaport Village. Wish we had time to stay longer.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Perfect Trip"
Had an excellent time. Felt like I was in the Great Gatsby
Jesse
Excellent in all respects. A well-run hotel in a good location.
"Just perfect!"
Everything was perfect! Can't wait to come back!
3 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Brianna
"Best hotel in San Diego"
Fantastic hotel! 5 stars. Anyone giving less is crazy!
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Good hotel, great location"
Pleasant hotel, great location, good facilities. Staff were amazing. had a small problem with my room and Andrea on the Concierge desk solved it immediately. Absolutely went the extra mile to help me. All staff I came across were excellent. Hotel is used by big corporate conferences though a number of families there too taking advantage of the lovely family pool (there is a separate adult only one too).
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Easily exceeds expectations!"
Amazing location, great staff, impressive environment, we were able to check in late and do a late check out, overall a truly great hotel for the price. Only complaint is the cost of parking. A friend lent us their vehicle but in the end it wasn't worth it due to the cost of parking so instead we utilized Uber. Also the walls can be a little thin but luckily it wasn't that big of an issue.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015