All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
809 Sw King Avenue, Portland, OR, 97205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Ordinary amenities
    Regular internet service
"I would think about"
Decent, clean, ok service. Looks more like a motel 6 or any motel, maybe a tiny bit better. And it is just in an area not that close to downtown and not very nice. If you want to save and don't mind walking, maybe it is a good choice
1 night trip with friends Jan 31, 2016
Gustavo
"awesome location"
great place for a great price. beautiful view at night
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
gabriel
"Nice enough hotel, but the inn side is overpriced"
Because we had a dog we were across the street in the Inn rather than the Suites, where we have stayed before (without the dog). We loved the suite side; the rooms are plenty spacious and the kitchen is a nice touch. The inn, however, is essentially a Motel 6 room with nicer towels. I'm perfectly happy to stay in cheap hotels, but the rate I paid for this was not that of a cheap hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2016
"Don't expect much!"
The place was utilitarian. For sleeping only. No place to relax no ambiance just clean
1 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
karen
"Nice hotel in downtown Portland"
I just needed an inexpensive room in downtown Portland, and this hotel provided exactly what I wanted.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2016
Leonard
"Small motel in downtown Portland, OR"
This was a pretty bare-bones motel room. It didn't have a microwave or refrigerator, although both are available in the suites building across the street. It cost $120 a night which seems high for the kind of room you get, but it is located very conveniently, within the downtown area of a large city, Portland, Oregon. Because of the location, we were able to walk to the theater where we saw the play which we had come to see from Seattle, WA 150 miles away. The people at the front desk were helpful
1 night romance trip Jan 13, 2016
Eugene
"Doors will not open"
It was an awful check-in, and that colored the whole stay. It was pouring with rain and the room entries were all outside. The parking lots all full so we had to walk in. The first room we got to, the doors would not open. We called to tell the front desk, and they told us to come back to them (again in the rain, walking to another building across the street.) They "upgraded" us to another room, but that one had 1 bed, and we needed two beds. So back again to the main building. They sent us to a THIRD room, yes back across the street in the rain on the third floor and...the doors would not open. Three different rooms, all no go. Someone from the desk finally walked over to us and apologized that only one key works and they had lost it. 45 minutes late we got into our very medicore room. We will never go there again.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
"Great Location for Easy Access to Portland"
Perfect location for attending an event at the Multnomah Athletic Club and walking to downtown for food and shopping. Definitely will consider it again.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Brenda
great hotel, great staff, one thing to improve the room would be a small bar fridge, perhaps a small microwave. and a bath tub.
2 night family trip Jan 4, 2016
david
"Christmas with Family"
Was here for Christmas with my son and his girlfriend. We had a great end room that overlooked the city all the way to the mountain. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The two bedroom suite was perfect for us with a small sitting room and a galley kitchen. This was our second time here and definitely not our last.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2015
Christopher
"wifi problem & no house keeping"
I was expecting house keeping everyday to check the room. I stayed 3 nights and they only came once, upon a request. Also, WIFI didn't work and because I stayed at a building across from the main building. I didn't appreciate that. Not a bad location, but also not a great location.
3 night trip Nov 23, 2015
"Great choice"
Great location, great staff. Was in one of the suites, it is not fancy but well maintained and very comfortable, loved it and will absolutely stay again.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
"Good hotel for the money and location..."
I would recommend this one over other, I have tried a few, two stars in the portland Metro area. The beds, pillows and bathroom as much better here, and the plus... close to 23rd! It was a diff. in $23 ($99 instead of $74) for us but it was well worth it! We stayed in the smaller part of the hotel, across from the main part. If you are lucky you might get an amazing view over downtown.
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Gunilla
Not the safest place, first night there,all of our luggage geta stolen, door is swung right open, our keys don't work, management does not perform any actions to better the situation
3 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
"A good hotel in a convenient location."
This is a overall nice hotel in a nice neighborhood near downtown. It is more like a motel style, with basic equipment but very clean. Wall is not thick. The major problem is the curtain is extremely thin that if you have lights on in the room, people can see everything in the room. It is about 10-15 minutes walk to the northwest to the Washington park and international rose park, and 5-10 minutes walk to max stations (public train, very convenient. The hotel front desk provides extremely nice cookies, fruit, coffee and tea. They also allow us to borrow the umbrellas. The customer servie is super friendly. I am happy for my stay and highly recommend people who has a tight budget to stay here.
3 night romance trip Dec 9, 2015
Great hotel, only complaint is that the walls were a bit thin.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
Great place to stay! For less than most hotels in the city, we had our own little apartment in a great area! Very clean room and The bed was so comfy!
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Close to city center
3 night business trip Dec 9, 2015
Syech
The room and amenities were fairly basic, but the staff was very professional and hospitable. Their parking lot is very small, but there is an additional lot across the street. You just have to walk a little further to get to you room. The location is perfect. If you go 1 mile down the hill, you're in the heart of Downtown Portland. If you go 1 mile up the hill, your in the heart of Forest Park. It was great to hike in the park during the day, then walk downtown and experience the famous Portland nightlife. If you're not into walking, the hotel is located 1 block from a major bus line (right on Burnside) and only 4 blocks from the Max Station. All in all, the room was decently comfortable, but this place is all about the location. It was the perfect spot for a week long stay to see the city.
5 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Special Olympic supporters."
We enjoyed our stay with a great location to Timbers Stadium for Special Olympic State Soccer Games, also shopping on 23rd street.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
JoAnn
Good times everything was ok.
4 night trip Dec 3, 2015
"2 1/2 stars"
The hotel wasn't as nice a single thought it would be. Heater in rm didn't work very well. Shower was awesome and had hot water forever. I'd stay again just for drs appointment again. Outside stairs and common areas not very clean.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
gena
"Uncertain"
The bed was hard and there seemed to be mold on the walls. Also we use decaf and there wasn't anything available.
1 night family trip Dec 3, 2015
"Portland"
within walking distance to great areas in town, huge room with kitchen and living room, great staff
2 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
Tora
"Cozy rooms!"
Perfect sized room for a night get away with your significant other and friends!
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Alisa
We weren't there long enough to really rate anything. I went for hospital tests and needed a driver for return trip home. We didn't get to hotel until 10pm and then had to be back at hospital at 7:30am next morning. Too tired to notice much of anything.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Rhonda
"Dissapointed"
I was given a room at their "annex" location across from their main building. A teenage party was being held in the room next to mine and after two calls to the front desk with no results I packed up at 11 PM and went to the front desk to check out. The clerk told me the police and the parents who had rented the room for the party were being called. The staff was nice enough to find me another room and credited my account the full amount, but their reaction to the problem was too little and too late. Otherwise the room and facility were clean and fairly comfortable. The amount of parking is not sufficient for the number of guest's the facility can accommodate.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
james
"Room/Suite 209 is great"
The room and hotel were excellent. Walking distance from everything and in a beautiful compact tree-lined neighborhood. Room 209 is excellent.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
Cleo
"I'll stay again...but"
great location. floors thin and too noisy. I will ask next time for top floor or stay on side where lobby is located
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
bryan
"Nice stay in Portland"
Nice, clean comfortable room in good location.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"Noise, noise, noise"
The room was clean and the service was pretty good. BUT the noise was a big problem! I could hear EVERYTHING! People outside talking, people upstairs walking and even the noise they having S.E.X midnight and early morning! We didn't had a great sleep at all.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
"Felt like "Bait and Switch""
I was in town for business. I tried to save some money for the company and w/the pictures, it seemed like I could get the amenities I get at other hotels w/the name "Suites" in it. I understand that I choose a less expensive room, however, when some rooms offer full amenities and others are basically Red Roof Inns w/nicer bedding a bigger deal needs to be made about the differences. It might have been my expectations, it might have been Hotels.com not making it clear enough it might have been the hotel noting being clear, but my room didn't have any closet, there was NOT an iron and/or ironing board and all but one of my towels had hair on them. They were washed. They had hair. I didn't give the hotel chance to correct anything. I was only there for two nights, but will not return.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Great affordable place. Great location. Room was small but well appointed. Bathroom lacks proper ventilation and can get VERY steamy after you take a shower. Otherwise, great place!
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"Fine for a nights sleep...."
The hotel is great for the price. I stayed there at the beginning of a 10day west coast trip so I would have access to laundry facilities. Unfortunately there is only one washing machine and one dryer so I had to wait a little bit. The room was a little small, but it was just a place to sleep and shower for us and we were out all day. The neighborhood is nice, quiet and residential but a short walk away from 23rd avenue which is full on shops and restaurants. Overall a good hotel if your just sleeping there, wouldn't recommend it if you have a family or if you wanted help arranging tours or anything concierge related.
4 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Christina
"Feels like home :)"
This hotel is great! 3-min. walk to 23rd (for restaurants and shopping) and a 20-min. walk to downtown. It has character, meaning that it is not some generic chain hotel but rather (even though it's pretty big) what seems to be a family-owned business. Rooms are big and clean, and they will always greet you at the reception and offer you delicious biscotti! what else would you want? :)
3 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
fulvio
"The basics"
The room was clean, new remodeled. Very small. No fridge, No alarm/radio. The shower was more of a sprinkle.. shower curtain to short to keep water in. 1 mile to downtown, pleasant walk.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Brandy
"Small Apartment-Like Comfort"
Really enjoyed stay here - nice, small apartment-like room, comfortable bed and hideabed; small, equipped kitchen; 3 blocks from light rail or 1 mile walk to heart of Portland. Great option for trip to PDX :-)
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
"Very clean but very basic"
I was surprised by how very basic the room was, really an old motel - which is not what I picture when something is called an Inn. I had to drag my bags from the lobby down a steep driveway and across the street after checking in. The room was very clean, but small and basic. Certainly not a suite. Two beds, dresser, tv, and plastic chair. No pictures on the wall, the bathroom was stark and very small. There were people stomping about over my head and a baby cried several times and it sounded like it was in my room, not upstairs. I asked to move to the main building when I checked in, but it was full. I had safety concerns as I was alone and even when dropped of by a cab had to go around to the back of the building to get to my room (cab could not go to the back). Front desk told me the neighborhood was safe.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
"the good, the bad, the relative"
Somewhere between average and very good (no category for this?). Tree-lined area choked with cars, but good access to district and downtown by hilly walking, frequent busses, electronically-inept Cars2Go. Low number suites on middle floors have bedroom trees hiding nieghboring highrise, extra light/noise curtains, and are away from elevators BUT have thin walls and noisy heaters. Staff clearly not owners, but never nasty. Waste discouragement image, but only big trash cans in rooms. Main bed good & sofa bed poor. Kitchen: some welcome provisions/utensils, but missing others (lids, oil, sponge, corkscrew, cutting knife, mixing bowl, etc.). CFLs but not LEDs. Generally clean (except for cig ash falling from higher floors & pollution rising from parking lot). Might be the best short-term for the money.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
Went to Portland from Seattle to watch the Trailblazers. Got great directions from the registration desk personnel on how to get to the game without driving ourselves. The streetcar was only $5.00 round trip for both of us and we avoided the traffic nightmare completely. Would stay there again. J & S
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2015
John N
Not worth $ for what you get. Very small bath room inside the bedroom, toilet is literally a foot away from the bed with a glass door in between. Had funky smell in the living room area which we could not get rid of by leaving the windows open and burning candles. Very small parking area and tight stalls. Drove around several blocks for 30 min late at night on Saturday and then ended up using a stadium parking lot overnight for $5 (a couple of blocks away). Since there was a game on Sunday, we had to get the car out of the parking lot at 7 AM and then parked at a supermarket parking garage. Wouldn't recommend this place unless you have a good reason to stay near the downtown area (about 1 mile away).
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
Youngmee
"Clean Hotel, Perfect Location"
We really enjoyed our experience at the hotel. We wanted to something clean, comfortable, walking distance from everything and free convenient parking. This is the type of hotel you stay at for a comfort and ease but don't particular intend to spend a lot of time in the room. It is minimalist room but perfect for what we needed. We were in town for my boyfriends residency interview and stayed only one evening. Our room did lack a few normal conveniences such as mini fridge and an ironing board and iron, although I think there was up-gradable options if this was a necessity. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful in getting to know the surrounding area. The one negative I would say is that the cleaning staff came around and knocked on the door at 9:30 AM to clean the room even though checkout wasn't till 11:00AM. Made us feel we needed to checkout sooner and even went to double check with the front desk that 11:00 AM was accurate. but agian this was unecessary gIt does lack a few c it was a must to have comfortable beds for a good nights rest pre-interview day. for a fun but business orietnated stop. hotel was perfect for that. Staff was friendly
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Desiree
"Great value, great neighborhood"
Great value in a nice north residential PDX neighborhood, one block off of Burnside. Close to many shops and restaurants on 23rd. We had a King Suite, and it was very roomy. Carpet could use some cleaning or replacing. Umpqua Oats, apples, and orange juice were provided in the room for breakfast, which was a great touch. We will definitely be back.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015
linda
Great hotel. The only thing was that shower curtain was short and was afraid of flooding the bathroom floor also the shower head was forceful if the water was on full blast.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2015
JEFFREY
"Honeymoon to Portland"
We stayed in Portland for three days for our honeymoon. This hotel was in a great location to get to the Max and the Street Car. We loved being a the low key neighborhood as opposed to downtown. It looks a little worn on the outside but the inside is updated. It had a seperate bedroom kitchen and living area. Kitchen area had a full fridge, microwave, and small stove top. We loved it and are planning on staying again someday!
3 night romance trip Oct 19, 2015
Lindsey
"Perfect for the Timbers!"
stayed there due to close proximity to the stadium - which is my normal, and it's perfect for that. Great location, walking distance to the field and numerous bars and restaurants. Hotel itself is fine, clean and reasonably priced. And they have free cookies.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2015
The hotel smelled horrible. The carpet was dirty and the beds were like rock. We ended up moving to another hotel after 15 minutes in the room.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Good Hotel near downtown Portland"
We booked our hotel in August through Expedia for a stay in late October. When we arrived we noticed that the parking lot was nearly full and not safe for a low riding vehicle like mine. No big deal. We checked in got our keys to the room and were on our way. When we tried the first room key it didn't work. When we tried the second room key it took it a minute and then worked. When we opened the door the room had already been in use by another couple. Thank god they weren't in there!! We quickly shut the door and went back to the concierge. She apologized for the error and promptly upgraded us to a lovely suite. The suite was nice and the concierge woman was nice about the whole mix up and even checked on us later that evening. She is the only reason, besides the nice luxury suite she gave us, that I gave the hotel as many stars as I did. Had it not been for her I would've given them a 0.
Other trip Oct 25, 2015
"Noooooo. Not even if you paid me."
I didn't stay, even though I had pre-paid for this room, for two days! The neighborhood was iffy and the room was one-step up from a paper-thin motor inn. They renovated the room, but they need to raze the building and start all over.
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Naomi
The hotel wasn't what I expected. Although the room was clean, it was very sparse.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2015