All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
809 Sw King Avenue, Portland, OR, 97205, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"You're surrounded by old mansions! Nice area."
Our room was located across the street from the main building. The room was very clean and updated, but we had very noisy neighbors, the walls are extremely thin, and the floors are not carpeted. A couple above us (one was wearing high heels) walked back and forth for several hours late at night and you could hear every single movement. At around 4:00 am, our next-door neighbor's phone kept vibrating and it was loud enough to wake my husband up. Since he thought it was one of our phones, he spent about 10 minutes checking every one of our devices to turn it off until we realized it was next door. The front desk staff were very nice and I'm not sure if the main building has the same problems. Sorry, but we won't stay here again.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"It's okay."
They have two buildings. I think the one they give you if you book off Expedia is more the motel option. Too expensive for the quality. Locations is very nice though.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
sal
"My favorite hotel in Portland for the money"
I stay here every time I come to Portland. It's located in a great older neighborhood, centrally-located, and the price can't be beat for this part of the city. The hotel is your typical mid-century hotel that has been renovated and furnished in a funky boutique style.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Cecil
"Always My First Choice in Portland"
Perfect location, friendly staff and always reliable. Have stayed there several times and am consistently pleased. If you're expecting a luxury resort you will be mistaken, but if you're expecting to be close to just about all of the action in Portland and want a great value for a comfortable and clean room with coffee, cookies, apples and oranges always available as you pass through, then this is for you. Rooms are efficient and clean but could use a bit of updating. Otherwise it's all you'll need and probably want.
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Nice base for exploring Portland on foot"
We stayed in the suites portion (a separate building) and it was very pleasant. The suite is by "motel room standards" huge - a living area, kitchen area and a separate bedroom at a price like one expects for a standard motel room. Location is excellent for walking to the Pearl district and Alphabet district and Washington Park (its about a mile to the Japanese Gardens). Staff was friendly and the room clean.
5 night romance trip Mar 27, 2015
"meh"
Be aware that this is a renovated motel, with exterior entrances to the rooms. The suite, which includes a kitchen and living area, is fine. The bedroom and bathroom were quite small and fairly clean. The housekeeping service was less thorough than I usually experience and they missed one day of cleaning and replenishing supplies. For the price compared to staying closer to the convention center, it was sufficient. The wifi was adequate. I don't think I'll be staying here again.
4 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"Great Location!"
This location is within walking distance to everything great in Portland and also a short walk to Washington Park, the Rose Garden and Japanese Gardens. All great things downtown within a mile. Accommodation is fine for the price, cozy and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Great location in the Goose Hollow district and very near to the Pearl District. Very comfortable and clean.
4 night trip Mar 24, 2015
Edward
"Great hotel for the price"
Really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed in the suites and were really pleased with the kitchen area; kitchen is fully stocked with forks, spoons, mugs, cups, bowls, plates, tea kettle, coffee maker, and pots and pans. There is complementary orange juice in the fridge as well as complementary oatmeal, coffee, tea, and apples. I enjoyed the book in the living room regarding what to do in Portland for those of us out-of-towners, and I really loved the complementary Pharmacopia toiletries in the restroom - they are paraben free, organic, vegan, and (best of all) cruelty free! Can it really get any more Portland? ;^) Hotel staff was friendly and welcoming and the location was great. I would definitely stay here again when I return to Portland, and I would recommend it to my friends too. You can't beat the price, and its only 3 minutes away from Kells Brew Pub!
Lucy
"Great location!"
We stayed for one night in the Inn section. Would like to see what the other suite rooms are like. The location was great and convenient to walk , drive or take transit. The walls/floors were thin and could hear every loud step or voice as if it was inside the room. Very clear though.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"great!"
This was 2nd trip to Portland & I stayed there before,convenient location to downtown area.If you enjoy walking...great.
3 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
samantha
"Nice one"
The people running the hotel, are the most friendly and helpful staff you can imagine. The room is a basic one, nothing fancy, but it is in a great location and the best one you can get in this price range. I highly recommend it...
4 night trip Dec 9, 2014
Farnaz
"Nice Stay but a little out of the way"
The hotel was nice, a little out of the way from downtown, about 25 min walk. It was in walking distance of the Japanese Garden and Rose Garden which was a plus! Hotel staff was very friendly and room was clean. The hotel is set up in a motel-esque way with the doors facing the street. I felt safe and there was parking if you have a car!
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Lauren
"Beds are fantastic!!!!!!!"
When we arrived we wondered if we made a mistake on the star rating. But the front desk was great and then we got to our room. It was big.....living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bath. the best thing was the beds are great. We even ordered 2 of their pillows to be delivered to our own home. We would definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Linda C
"we will come back"
Great Ocean View From Our room! Good Job On The Remodeling. Awesome Staff!
3 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
Silvia
"Poor building substance - very noisy"
You hear the upstairs neighbors as if they were walking through your own room. Terrible sound insulation. Unless you like waking up three times a night for noise that carries through the building, don't go here. For this quality the place is over priced.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Fool me once but no fooling me again!"
Showed up and got checked in and found out that someone was in our room already and the front counter person was mad, upset and threw a fit. It took 45 minutes but they were able to accommodate us with rooms. It was booked as a 2 bedroom suite but in the end gave us 2 separate rooms by each other. The manager called later an apologized to me and was making sure that we were satisfied and at that point it was what it was and we enjoyed our stay but I probably wont be back.
jason
"Great value!"
My go-to place in Portland. Spacious room. Comfy bed. Well located between 23rd, Pearl and Downtown. PLS has a few 2 bedroom suites with kitchen and sofa bed; great for a family.
Bender
"Clean room"
Hotel staff was friendly. Room was clean. Water pressure in shower was not very good. You could hear the guest in the next room. It was really loud because of the suite door.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
"Best Location, but not best room features at Inn"
I stayed in the Inn section which is beautifully decorated, but lacks creature comforts like central AC & heat, a decent light near the shower, a quiet bathroom fan (mine sounded like a jet!!!!), and bathroom counter space. The neighborhood is AMAZING!!! The prime area around Burnside and 23rd! Best coffee ever at Sunny Day coffee on 23rd across from Restoration Hardware. Everything you could ever want is easy walking distance from Park Lane. The front desk staff and the lobby area amenities at Park Lane were WONDERfUL! I would stay again, but would try the main building suites next time.
1 night family trip Mar 18, 2015
Janice
"The Inn Across The Street"
We stayed in the "Inn" across the street which was a renovated motel. Felt a little deceived by the advertising. Clean but a little noisy.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
College Visits
must clean better rooms. found long black hair in bathroom must have better beds,too noise when you get on/off the bed
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
ik
"Not happy with our stay"
We were very disappointed with this hotel. We thought we were getting a suite. Turned out to be a very small room with a small bathroom and no tub. There was not even a clock on the nightstand and no coffee maker. We will not stay again and will be very cautious to rent through Hotels.com again.
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"Pretty good"
We went for a weekend away. The hotel is very well-situated, as it's across Burnside from NW, and just blocks from downtown and the Pearl. The evening gal who checked us in was under-staffed and very flustered. Luckily we didn't need extra service. Since there are other options that are close enough in price, I would opt for another hotel downtown next time, but would definitely stay with them again.
2 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Kathryn
"almost European feel ..."
Love that I can walk to trendy 23rd St. shops and restaurants after work. A short walk to my meetings, and a quick taxi ride to the Ballet and Opera.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"Downtown Convience"
The hotel is within walking distance of numerous stores including Powell's Bookstore, Kell's Irish Pub, and the soccer stadium.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Top notch"
excellent
3 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"Great Staff!"
Room and service were fantastic. Great neighborhood, and I can't say enough good things about the staff. There was one problem, no coffee maker in the room.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Ryan
"Awesome downtown option"
Very clean room and not far from anything
4 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Kyle
"Love this place!"
Free parking. Great view. Suites are just great for our family. Nice location.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Great Location."
We've been to Portland many times, but first stay at this hotel. Great location - near NW 23rd - easy walk to shops and restaurants so we didn't have to drive. We stayed in the motel part across the street from the main inn and although it looked like your ordinary 2-storey motor inn, we were pleasantly surprised once inside. Nicely decorated, clean and trendy. No breakfast, although they provided, fruit, cookies and coffee 24 hours - but a bite at the Elephant Deli across the street in the morning was a great way to start the day.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Nancie
"Unexpectedly very pleasant!"
The hotel was a great deal online with a last minute booking....even though it had positive reviews, we were skeptical. Overall, very nice! Rooms were a bit tight and bathrooms weren't the biggest, but it was very clean!! Beds were more comfortable than most hotel rooms I've stayed in...almost 'home' quality. Slept very well! Staff was professional and respectful. Didn't have a problem with noise from other people staying. Definitely a great deal if traveling to Portland and want a quality stay at a fair price!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Basic room and amenities"
Basic room and amenities although lacking for a business traveler. Room was not a suite and did not have a desk. Internet service was fast but not secured causing many error messages from my antivirus program. An odd environmental toilet that wouldn't flush each attempt. No gym or restaurant but walking distance to coffee shop and other restaurants. Nice lobby with desk and friendly staff. Free parking.
3 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
When we got there we had to wait maybe 10 minutes for them to figure out what our hotel room would be. We then had to get the cards reprogrammed because they wouldn't open the room door. The hotel was pretty nice, in a good location, and FREE PARKING!!! I would stay there again, the rooms weren't 5 star but clean and looked like they had been updated recently.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
"pleasantly surprised!"
room was very bare but extremely clean! Had everything you need minus a coffee pot which isn't the end of the world. Hotel staff were very helpful! Hotel doesn't look like much from outside but is a good room.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Brendan
"Portland Weekend"
Very nice! Hotel staff was very helpful!
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Worse stay ever"
The room was very noisy. Could hear the people above us ....did not get any sleep. Room was very over priced for what we received. Would not reccomend this hotel to anyone!!!
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very clean rooms, great location for Timbers games"
The rooms was very clean. It is close to Providence Park and there are lots of quality restaurants within walking distance. I did expect a little more for the money I spent: there was no mini fridge, microwave, or coffee maker in the room.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Trac
Some people were talking outside of our room and it sounded like they were in our room
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
"Nice Hotel - Easy Walk to Restaurants, Bars, Shops"
Enjoyed our stay at the Park Lane Suites and Inn! It's great location makes exploring Portland easy! A 10-20 minute walk to downtown and the river front and up to the Rose & Japanese Tea Garden.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Location is a plus"
Great location for walking to nearby stores and Washington Park.
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
Andrea
"Clean, but just a very basic motel room that was spruced up"
This place consists of 2 buildings, a taller one, which looks & feels like a normal hotel...and another one across the street which was an old style motel with outside facing doors, TINY room and thin walls! We were placed in the motel room building, so my review is about that. They did a nice job sprucing it up giving it a more modern flair than what you would normally find in such a motel room. Upon entering it smelled of bleach, so not a welcoming smell, but it was clear they kept the place clean. I had a room with 2 double beds - Very small rooms. The heating/AC unit was loud. Bathroom was clean and worked, but the fan in the bathroom was LOUD and Rickety sounding. The towels were clean, but pretty threadbare and rough. The mattress was comfortable, but surprisingly, the blanket was pretty thin/light. There is NO CLOSET in the room, so no spare blanket to throw on there, so you find that you need to turn up the heat a bit to compensate. In addition, there is no iron & ironing board in the room, so be prepared for that. As stated earlier, the walls and ceiling are very thin. We heard EVERYTHING from above & next door. They do have free parking, and neighborhood seemed safe and quiet. Overall, I didn't feel the pics I saw on Hotels.com offered a clear picture of what we were getting into when we reserved it - esp the motel rooms. So, my overall impression is that we were charged for a better quality place, but got a lesser style room.
2 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
hisham
"Monastic lifestyle for you?"
To say the accommodations were sparse is to be a bit generous. Two beds, dresser with a TV on top, sink, shower, toilet. Hairdryer in one of the drawers. One table between the beds. Coffee in the lobby. Check in was efficient, room was clean, view was fabulous, but no place to sit but on the bed? Really? The other issue was base of the bed extended beyond the mattress size, creating the perfect opportunity to smash a toe or two up against it. I think between the dresser and the bed base, the room claimed three toes, just in the one night. The hotel is a very short cab ride from the Pearl District and in a quiet neighborhood...not a totally negative experience, but I don't think it was worth the money.
1 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Frances
"Parkview"
good value but they only can afford to give you one bar soap/week, also not allowed to take a free paper to read, staff were friendly however!
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Walk to everywhere in Alphabet District"
Love the location. Staff are always sweet and friendly. Plumbing a touch funky (long time to get hot water). Choice of staying in suites (with 2 rooms and kitchenettes with lots of equipment) or more economy style at the inn across street. Parking! A huge plus in this neighborhood.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"The great norm"
Awesome as always. Happy people. Great service.
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
Sam L.
"Nice Hotel near the Alphabet District."
I've stayed here several times. Great location, nice clean rooms, pleasant staff.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Great Location, clean and affordable"
The hotel is in a great location, close to downtown and in the Pearl District. Clean rooms, modern furniture and (my wife said) the best shampoo and conditioner.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Unhappy in ODX"
Hotel looked better than what it was. Bedroom was cold bed mattress hard thin sheets very uncomfortable the furniture in the living portion smelled dirty saw hair that was not mine on the floor in the bathroom on the furniture
2 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
"Convinent, affordable, clean"
Perfect stay for walking into the pearl district and my favorite portland spot 23rd.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015